- » Shallow Fried Battered Fish
Shallow Fried Battered Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shallow fried battered fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shallow fried battered fish recipes.
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Mince the ginger and add it to the bowl. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2 In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle... - 38.6563
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.7145
Fried Pakoda Pomfret
1) Mix all the ingredients and make chutney.
2) Make a thin batter of gram flour, salt, turmeric and soda and enough.
3) Cut the head and tail of fish. Clean it properly.
4) Slit the fish half and remove the middle bone. Wash it clean.
5) Make a... - 43.0204
Beer Batter Fish Fry
1. ln a large bowl, combine the flour, salt, and ground red pepper. Gradually whisk in the beer until smooth, then add the green onions and parsley. In a clean medium-size bowl, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer set on high until soft peaks form and... - 33.5326
Batter Fried Flounder Fillets Marinated With Herbs
1. Combine all the ingredients for the marinade.
2. Place fish fillets in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
3. Season them lightly and pour the marinade over. Steep 1 hour, turning fillets over occasionally.
4. Make batter while steeping the fillets. Season... - 42.8496
Fish Chips is definitely an all time favorite. Learn the simple easy way to prepare the authentic and delicious fish and chips. Serve them hot. - 45.3821
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1 Thinly slice the bell peppers and the onion.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the... - 38.0441
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce
Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a succulent and tender fish preparation that brings together the amazing flavors of fish and tomato sauce! Perfect for a grand lunch, the Deep Fried Fish With Tomato Sauce is a personal favorite! Try it!! - 48.3567
Beer Batter Fillets With Red Pepper Slaw
1. In a medium bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, lemon zest (if using), salt, black pepper, and sugar. Add the bell peppers, onion, and parsley (if using). Toss to coat the ingredients well with the dressing.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the flour,... - 39.4218
Deep-fried Fillet Of Cod In Beer Batter
Looking for a simple yet delicious recipe that can be served as snack, side dish or even an appetizer? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to cook the perfect sandwich that has a deep fried cod fillet in the center. And you know the... - 88.0348
This fry coating recipe is prepared with flour seasoned with garlic or onion powder along with salt and pepper. Flavored with dried thyme, this fry coating recipe can be used to fry any item with a flavorful coating. - 35.0686
Crispy Fish With Lemon Sauce
For sauce, combine 1 cup water, lemon rind and juice, sugar, ginger and bouillon in medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Remove from heat, strain sauce and return to saucepan.
Blend cornstarch and the 2 tablespoons... - 42.3784
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
Fish And Chips
1. To make batter, place flour in a bowl and make a well in the centre. Add egg whites, beer and 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and mix until smooth.
2. Cook oven fries according to packet directions.
3. Heat 5 cm / 2 in oil in a frying pan over a medium heat... - 30.9129
Friday Fish Fry
1. In a large bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the baking powder, and salt. In a medium-size bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, and red pepper sauce. Add to the flour mixture all at once, and stir until smooth.
2. Heat the oven to 200°F and line a large,... - 33.3819
Crispy Fried Fish And Potato Chips
Watch this amazing video that displays great slicing techniques and an elegant recipe too. The video is impressive and the recipe is really simple and worth trying. Take a look to make a delicious treat for a enjoyable snack time with your family and friends! - 106.137
Double Golden Fish
1) To prepare batter, in a large bowl sift flours and salt together.
2) Add the milk and water mixture, beat until smooth.
3) Mix egg yolk and peanut oil. Beat until blended.
4) Mix ginger and let the mixture stand for half an hour.
5) Beat egg white... - 45.3823
1)Cut fish into 2 x 1-inch strips.
2)Take a shallow pan and put the fish into it.
3)Drizzle soy sauce and leave it for 30 minutes. Turn once.
4)In a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and pepper together.
5)In another... - 46.6597
Marinade Of Cold Fish
Divide the fish into convenient pieces for serving.
If fried fish is used it is nicer if coated in milk and flour than in batter.
Arrange the fish in a wide, shallow dish.
Mix the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinade for-1-2 hours,... - 37.5365
Smoked Fish Pancakes
First, make the pancakes.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the egg and half the milk.
Mix until smooth.
Gradually add the remaining milk and the water and beat until smooth.
Heat a little oil in a 15 to 18 cm (6 to 7... - 44.4403
Fish Crepes With Sherry Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the flour, salt and pepper.
Stir until smooth.
Return to a low heat and cook for three minutes.
Gradually add the cream, stirring constantly, and... - 39.1169
Betty's Fried Chicken Cutlet Sandwich
This Mini Sub Sandwich is a great meal which can be made within a few minutes. The tartar sauce gives a different flavor to the Sub Sandwich. You will definitely enjoy this crispy Sandwich. - 110.606
1. Insert the small blade of a pair of scissors under the shell of each raw shrimp. Starting at the head portion, cut down to, but not through, the last tail segment.
2. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tail segment intact. Cut off the lower half of the tails.... - 40.0964
Seafood Vegetable Tempura
Preparation of equipment is essential to making good Tempura.
The heat of the oil is very important, so an electric frying pan or deep fat fryer is probably most satisfactory.
A Tempura nabe may be more dramatic, and is very convenient, too, if you use it... - 38.003
Puffy Pickerel Fillets
Cut fillets in serving pieces and dust with flour.
Heat about 1 to 1 1/2 inches oil in a deep heavy Dutch oven or an electric frypan.
Dip fish into batter, drain slightly and drop into hot oil.
When puffy and golden underneath flip over with broiling tongs... - 34.9673
Hot Pickerel And Wild Rice Salad
Wash rice thoroughly two or three times and remove any foreign particles; drain.
In a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add onion and saute until onion is tender.
Stir in rice and salt; add water and bring liquid to a boil,... - 42.7276
1. Beat 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter in a bowl until soft, then spread it over the monkfish. Place in a shallow ovenproof dish and cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the fish is just cooked and... - 35.6144
Sift the flours with the salt into a large bowl and make a hole in the centre.
Gradually pour in the milk, beating well all the time to give a smooth batter.
Allow it to stand for 30-40 minutes, then slowly beat in the water until the consistency resembles... - 44.9589
If you visit any popular Tamil vegetarian restaurants, sambar idli will be one of the dishes served for breakfast or will be served from evening onwards. It is nothing but idlis floating in sambar. It is sometimes called 14 idlis in restaurant menus where 14... - 0