- » Shallots And Mushroom With Tarragon
Shallots And Mushroom With Tarragon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of shallots and mushroom with tarragon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for shallots and mushroom with tarragon recipes.
Shallots And Mushrooms With Tarragon
Cook shallots 10 minutes in salted, boiling water. Remove from heat and drain well.
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots and remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook 6 minutes over low heat. - 24.8033
Rainbow Trout With Chopped Mushrooms And Shallots
To prepare the mushrooms, melt the margarine in a flying pan.
Saute the onions, mushrooms, and shallots for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Vegetables will be soft.
Flavor with ginger, salt, pepper, and wine.
Continue cooking until mixture is dry.
With... - 38.8671
Chicken Saute With Mushrooms Shallots And Herbs
Pat chicken dry.
Sprinkle lightly on all sides with salt and pepper.
Heat oil with butter in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken pieces (in batches if necessary) and brown thoroughly on all sides; do not crowd.
Transfer to plate using... - 44.268
Three Mushroom Soup With Port And Tarragon
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan, combine the dried porcini mushrooms and 8 cups of chicken stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to moderate and simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes. Pour the broth through a cheesecloth-lined... - 37.4327
Tarragon And Mushroom Sauce
In a small saucepan melt margarine over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and shallots.
Saute until vegetables are tender and liquid is almost evaporated.
Sprinkle flour and tarragon over vegetables.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
In a small saucepan over... - 41.2716
Tarragon Scallop Saute
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are soft.
Push mushrooms to one side of pan and add scallops.
Cook, turning with a wide spatula, just until scallops are... - 34.2707
Chicken In Tarragon Mustard Cream Sauce
1. In a very large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and add it to the skillet in a single layer. Cook over high heat, turning once, until browned but not cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes. Using a slotted... - 28.6836
Chicken La France
Place each piece of chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
Heat oil in a large skillet, saute mushrooms and shallots in oil 3 to 4 minutes.
Add capers, parsley, and tarragon,... - 38.0709
Tarragon Chicken Breasts
In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat melt margarine.
Saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove vegetables; keep warm.
In a small dish combine flour, salt and pepper.
Coat chicken with flour mixture.
In the... - 45.3689
Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon
Were you looking for a tasty shrimp dish that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Stuffed Shrimp With Tarragon is definitely the recipe for you. Try it and I am sure you will be surprised by how much your guests like it! - 46.0064
Chicken Chasseur is spectacular if it turns out right. I make this Chicken Chasseur quite often. Do give it a try! - 35.576
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, bring water and 2 tablespoons of the vinegar to a rolling boil over high heat.
Add mushrooms, cover, return to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and let cool, then cover and refrigerate in cooking liquid until next... - 37.8096
Mushroom Cheese Crepes
Prepare Bechamel Sauce.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add mushrooms, shallot, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned and liquid evaporates (8 to 10 minutes).
Lift out about 1/4 cup of the mushrooms;... - 46.824
Remove stems from caps.
Brush caps with 3 tablespoons butter.
Place them, hollow side up, in a shallow, large oven-to-table dish.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter and oil for 3-4 minutes without browning over moderate... - 38.6168
Shrimp And Mushroom Crepes
Shrimp and Mushroom Crepes is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Shrimp and Mushroom Crepes is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 45.7697
Saucy Mushroom Chicken
Saucy Mushroom Chicken gives a smooth taste. The grape juice enhances the taste of Saucy Mushroom Chicken. Saucy Mushroom Chicken can be prepared very easily. - 44.4035
Artichoke Hearts With Mushroom Filling
1. Preheat oven moderate to 300°F.
2. In a small saucepan melt butter.
3. Add shallots to it and cook for several minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and until liquid evaporates.
5. Mix seasoning and stir.
6. Add flour to stir.
7. Add brandy and... - 45.252
Place mushrooms, butter and parsley in saucepan.
Squeeze juice from lemon halves, add to saucepan and season well.
Pour in wine, vinegar and olive oil.
Add remaining ingredients, season and cook 8 to 10 minutes over high heat with cover.
Stir once... - 39.5217
Warm Salad Of Asparagus, Field Mushrooms And Peas
Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 1 minute, drain, reserving the cooking water, and set aside.
Add the peas to the asparagus cooking water and cook for 2 minutes, drain, then set aside.
Prepare your barbecue, grill or griddle pan.
Combine the olive oil... - 45.5071
Savory Lobster Mushroom Crepe
1. Heat olive oil in a saucepan placed on low heat and stirring continuously, add flour. Cook for about a minute for a brownish roux.
2. Warm milk in a saucepan on low heat and whisk in about ¼ cup to the flour mixture. Whisking continuously,... - 43.8715
Pasta With Ground Veal And Mushrooms In Tomato Cream
In a large saucepan or skillet, heat the oil with the shallots over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, raise the heat to moderate-to-high, add the mushrooms, and saute them for about 1 minute.
Add the veal and saute it, stirring and breaking up the meat with a... - 39.3913
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 114.036
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351
Red Wine Risotto With Mushroom Marmalade
1. Make the marmalade: In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Add the diced mushrooms: season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over moderate heat until tender, 5 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring, until browned. Transfer... - 36.5691
1.In a pan, heat butter and cook shallot and mushroom stems in it.
2.Season with salt and pepper.
3.Cook the ingredients until golden brown.
4.Put wine and heat until diminished to half.
5.Put tomato sauce, parsley and tarragon to the mixture and cook... - 40.5476
1. In a large pan, heat the butter
2. Add the shallots
3. Sweat the shallots till they start to sweat
4. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan
5. Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes
6. Add the wine and bring the liquid to the boil
7. Reduce... - 42.9971
1. Melt the butter in a small pan.
2. Add chopped shallots and cook gently for 2 to 3 minutes without discolouration.
3. Add the mushrooms. Cover with a lid and cook gently for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Strain off the fat.
5. Add the wine and reduce to half.
6. Add... - 39.9158
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 47.9874
In a 10-inch skillet cook mushrooms and shallots or green onions in the butter or margarine, uncovered, over medium high heat for 4 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Remove with slotted spoon.
Stir wine, tomato paste,... - 42.3056
Brill In Cider Sauce
Put the shallots and mushrooms in a round dish and dot with the butter.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Rinse the fish under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Season with salt and pepper and fold each fillet into... - 45.3014
Stuffed Veal Chops
Mix the ham, mushrooms, cheese, salt, pepper, and tarragon in a bowl.
Make a slit in each chop for a pocket.
Stuff mixture into chops.
Pinch open edges together.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
When hot, brown the chops, about 3 minutes on each side.
Season... - 42.3561
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
1) In a steamer, steam the asparagus for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender.
2) In skillet, combine the mushrooms, shallots, stock and oil.
3) Cook the mixture over medium heat until the mushrooms are tender.
4) Stir in the chives, tarragon and... - 41.6824
Using a heavy saucepan, saute shallots and mushrooms in butter until glazed.
Pour in stock, add tarragon and wine, and simmer 10 minutes.
Just before serving stir in chopped tomatoes, eggs, and parsley.
Ladle into soup bowls. - 33.1429
The bordelaise sauce is a classic French sauce that is named after the Bordeaux region in France. The traditional bordelaise sauce is prepared with dry red wine, shallots and beef marrow. This bordelaise sauce recipe is an americanised version made with red... - 34.5334
Potted Herb Cheese
Potted Herb Cheese is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this cheese recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 33.4506
Hazelnut And Currant Rice Pilaf
1. In a medium saucepan cook mushrooms, shallots, and garlic in hot oil till tender. Add uncooked rice; cook and stir 2 minutes more. Carefully add broth, dried tarragon (if using), and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 45... - 31.8513
Salad With Game And Celery
Cut the game into 1/4-inch slices and then into 1/4-inch strips.
Wash the celery, remove the strings and cut into 1/2- inch slices.
Reserve the small inner stalks for garnishing.
Rinse and drain the mushrooms and slice the large ones in half.
Peel and dice... - 41.4951
Baked Oyster Cremaillere
1. Finely chop the spinach, shallot and mushroom and keep aside.
2. Shell the oysters and reserve the shells.
3. Preheat the oven to 400-425°F.
4. In a stock pot, add oysters to wine and boil for 2 minutes until tender.
5. Drain,... - 42.7407
Chicken Saute Chasseur
1. Dredge the chicken in the flour seasoned with the salt, pepper and thyme. In a large skillet heat the butter, add the chicken and brown on all sides.
2. Add the shallots, mushrooms, wine, tomatoes and herbs. Cover and cook slowly until the chicken is... - 31.0231
Ramekins Fruits De Mer
Melt 2 1/2 tablespoons butter in 1 flinch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallot and saute lightly .
Stir in mushrooms and vinegar and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in sour cream, mustard, and salt to taste.
Fold in crabmeat, shrimp and... - 35.9723
Liver With Herbs
1. Remove pipes from liver and slice them.
2. Dredge livers in flour.
3. In a frying pan melt butter and olive oil.
4. Add liver and fry quickly on both sides to brown.
5. Stir in finely chopped mushrooms, herbs and shallot.
6. Stir fry... - 40.8291
La Salad Nouvelle
1.Ina skillet, heat sesame oil and stir in chopped shallots.
2.Before the shallot get brown, put rice vinegar, wine vinegar, French mustard, basil, tarragon, chives, thyme and allow the ingredients to boil.
3.In a mixing bowl, put spinach, butter... - 43.3701
Chicken Au Poivre
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt, then use your hands to press in pepper. In a frying pan, melt I 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until golden and white throughout, about 12 minutes. Remove from pan.
2.... - 30.6592
Chicken In Riesling With Grapes
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine shallots, garlic, mushrooms, and tarragon.
Rinse chicken and pat dry; then arrange, overlapping pieces slightly, on top of mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle with white pepper; pour in wine.
Cover and cook at low... - 47.1515
1) Preheat the oven to 200°F.
2) Drizzle pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt over chicken.
3) Take a heavy-bottomed skillet and place it over medium-high heat. Pour oil and heat.
4) Now, put the chicken in the skillet and saute each side... - 45.7835
Beef Stroganoff With A Difference
Shape beef into oval patties, about 4x3x3/4 inches.
Heat oil and butter in a large, heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat.
Add beef patties and cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side for medium rare.
Remove with a spatula and keep warm.
Add onions and shallots to... - 45.9994
Place the butter in a microwave-safe dish large enough to hold the chicken breasts in one layer and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the shallots or green onions.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 minutes, stir well.
Add the mushrooms and tarragon, stir well.
Micro wave at... - 38.7936
Make stuffing by combining 3 tbsp. butter with shallots, mushrooms,bread crumbs,parsley, salt, pepper, tarragon, nutmeg, and 1/3 cup white wine.
Clean and stuff quail.
Heat 54 lb. butter in heavy skillet,and brown quail quickly.
Turn birds breast side down... - 37.516
This Traditional Brisket recipe was quiet good, that I kept trying them again and again. If the idea of spicy beef with peppercorns makes you swoon, you will definitely love the Traditional Brisket dish. Why not give a try! - 31.642
Coquille Of Turbot Au Feta
Grease large frying pan with butter.
Add fish, shallots, mushrooms, tarragon and wine.
Cover with sheet of buttered waxed paper and bring to boiling point over medium heat.
As soon as liquid starts to boil, remove pan from heat and let stand 1 minute.
Remove... - 40.1359
Heat oil in deep frying pan.
When hot, add shallots, garlic, parsley and tarragon; cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add wine, bay leaf and season with pepper; cook 6 to 7 minutes over high heat.
Mix in brown sauce; cook 4 to 5 minutes over medium heat.
Add... - 33.7611
Scallops With Vermouth Sauce
Cook the artichokes in boiling water, to which you have added a squeeze of lemon juice and salt, for 30 minutes, or until they are tender.
Drain well and slice.
Sprinkle the scallops with the lemon juice and leave to marinate for 5 minutes.
Mix together the... - 43.4523
Poulet Saute Chasseur
Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and saute the chicken pieces for 15 minutes or until they are well browned.
Reduce the heat and continue frying for 15 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and shallot and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until the... - 41.3901
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F (200° C).
2) Roll out the pastry dough into an oval and make a border around the edge with the trimmings.
3) On a floured baking sheet, place the oval and bake in a preheated oven for about 15 to 20... - 43.837
Warm Chicken Walnut Salad With Snow Peas
1) Onto 4 dinner plates, arrange the radicchio and watercress
2) Into a skillet, pour 2 tablespoons of oil
3) Into a measuring cup, whisk together the remaining oil, walnut oil, vinegar and tarragon and keep aside
4) Add the chopped walnuts and stir... - 46.2704
1) In a saucepan, melt about 2 tablespoon of butter or oil and saute the mushrooms
2) Add in the chopped shallots and cook for a minute
3) Add in the white wine and reduce the liquid to half
4) Add in the tomato puree and the brown sauce
5) Cook well... - 43.2127
Garden Salad With Green Goddess Dressing
In a food processor, puree the cottage cheese for 3 minutes, or until very smooth.
Transfer to a large bowl.
Whisk in the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Parmesan, shallots or scallions, parsley, mustard, tarragon, pepper and garlic.
Cover and refrigerate until... - 45.6307
Classic Fillet Mignon
If you are planning meal for a family get-together, this classic fillet mignon can be one of your choices. The best thing about this recipe is that it is easy, simple and quick. You don't have to do any lengthy preparation for serving this on the table. Go... - 120.77
Scallops & Tomato Au Gratin
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add scallops, a portion at a time do not crowd pan.
Cook, stirring, until scallops are just opaque in center; cut to test 3 to 5 minutes.
As scallops are cooked, remove from pan with a slotted... - 46.2471
Preheat oven to 550°F.
Prick duck breast with fork.
Place fat side down on rack over broiling pan and roast until outside is crisp but inside is still pink, about 20 minutes.
Keep duck breast warm but let stand at least 5 minutes before slicing.
Pour off... - 46.3033
Fried Chicken Salad With Cashew
1. Dip chicken strips in milk; dredge in flour mixture.
2. In a medium-size skillet, heat oil. Fry strips about 7 minutes, until golden brown; remove and drain on paper towel.
3. Add vinegar to skillet and scrape to deglaze.
4. Pour into a bowl, add soy sauce... - 34.5604
Chicken With Chasseur Sauce
1. In a bowl mix 1/2 cup flour, salt, and pepper.
2. Dredge the chicken in it and coat evenly.
3. In Dutch oven or large frying pan heat oil and 1 tablespoon butter.
4. Fry chicken pieces until brown.
5. Drain our chicken.
6. Add shallots and mushrooms... - 44.8273
Fast Seafood Chowder
This chowder by Emily Richards is lighter than a traditional cream version and quick enough to make for a weeknight meal. Tarragon is a licorice-flavored herb that shines through in this soup. If tarragon isn't available you can use Italian parsley. - 105.118
Pecan Stuffed Quail
Pecan Stuffed Quail is definitely a keeper. Pecan Stuffed Quail is a very good quail recipe, the best I have so far tasted. You will definitely agree with me! - 41.957
Stuffed Turkey On Skewers
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in frying pan.
Cook shallots and tarragon 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and parsley; continue cooking 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
Pour in cream, mix and cook 2 to 3 minutes over... - 43.1177
Salmon Loaf With Watercress
Line a dish with a double thickness of kitchen paper.
Arrange the frozen salmon steaks on it and defrost in the microwave oven on HIGH for 11/2 minutes.
Wipe the button mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper and roughly chop them.
Puree the shallots and... - 44.249
Lobster Tails Flambée
These lobster tail flambees taste awesome ! Try these irresistibly seasoned seafood with liquor for your next meal ! Your suggestions for these lobster tail flambees are welcome ! - 43.3446
Cold Paupiettes Of Sole With Herb Mayonnaise
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Melt the butter in a nonstick saute pan over medium heat, add the shallots, and cook for 1 minute.
Add the mushrooms and toss for 1 minute more.
Remove from the heat and let cool.
With a sharp knife, cut each sole fillet into 2... - 38.5539
Baked Chicken Wings
? Heat oil in ovenproof saut6 pan over medium heat. Add chicken wings and season; cook 6 minutes on each side. Remove wings from pan and set aside.
? Place shallots and garlic in hot pan. Cook 2 minutes over medium heat. Add mushrooms, season and cook 5... - 40.1142
Sprinkle chicken on all sides with salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook, turning as needed, until golden on all sides; remove from pan.
Add mushrooms to pan and cook until lightly... - 46.0188
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F.
SEASON THE FLOUR with a generous pinch each of salt and pepper.
Dust the chicken with the seasoned flour, patting to remove excess.
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
Add the chicken and saute until golden... - 44.789
Cote Du Boeuf With Bernaise Sauce
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
To make Cote Du Boeuf :
2. In a pan heat oil and sauté ribeye steak until browned on both sides.
3. In the same pan melt butter and sizzle thyme sprigs and garlic.
4. Roast in the oven at 400... - 105.868
1. For Bearnaise sauce: Combine vinegar, water, shallots and tarragon in a small saucepan. Heat to boil then simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup. Strain into top of double boiler. Cut butter or margarine into 8 pieces. Add egg yolks... - 29.6928
Chanterelle Omelets With Fines Herbes Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 250°. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Prepare a bowl of ice water. Add the parsley, chives, chervil and tarragon to the boiling water and cook for 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the herbs to... - 28.0539
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce
Veal, Sole, And Shrimp In Curry Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1202
Grandpop's Macaroni And Cheese
Preheat oven to 350°.
Melt butter over medium-high heat in a medium-size nonstick skillet.
Add mushrooms, bell pepper, celery, and shallots; saute 4 minutes or until tender.
Combine ricotta cheese and next 7 ingredients in a large bowl; stir until... - 43.8999
Fillet Of Sole
Rinse fillets of sole under cold running water and pan dry on paper towels.
In a large ovenware dish, melt 3/4 cup butter in a 300 degree oven.
Remove dish from oven and sprinkle shallots and herbs over the bottom.
Meanwhile increase oven temperature to 425... - 40.972
Scallop Mousse Ravioli
In a 10 to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, combine butter, tarragon, shallots, and mushrooms; stir often until mushrooms are lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Add scallops and 1 teaspoon lime juice; stir until scallops are opaque but still moist-looking... - 44.205
Sherry & Cheese Turkey Tetrazzini
To make the vegetable-meat mixture, heat the butter in a large skillet.
Add the mushrooms and celery and cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the red pepper and cook for 1 minute longer.
Add the turkey to the skillet and... - 44.8364
Slow Cooker Coq Au Vin
The slow cooker first gained widespread popularity in the 1970s as a solution for women who were entering the workforce, and were expected to have food on the table for family dinner. The idea of putting ingredients into a slow cooker and having the meal... - 33.8568
Four Easy Sides For Your Next Bbq
In this episode I make 3 (actually 4!) very easy side dishes for your next BBQ! The beauty is you can get them all done before hand, so you can relax when your friends show up. - 122.014
Pork Cathedral Style
Marinate the meat mix all the ingredients for the dry marinade together.
Wipe the meat well and pat the spice mixture on each piece.
Place the loins in a deep bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 16 to 24 hours.
Turn the loins 3 or 4 times during this time,... - 45.3459
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Heat oil in large saute pan over medium heat. Add onions, shallots and garlic; cook 6 minutes.
Add wine, stir and cook 3 minutes over high heat.
Add celery, zucchini and carrots; season with salt and pepper. Add all... - 36.9646
Beef Wellington With Morels And Asparagus
1) Tightly roll the beef in a cling film and chill for 24 hours.
2) Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas.
3) In a heavy frying pan, unwrap and cook the beef in 2 tablespoon heated oil for about 15 minutes or until evenly browned. ... - 42.2252
Millefeuille De Pommes De Terre Et Navets Au Foie Gras Avec Girolles
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350° F.
2. Wash the chervil and discard the larger stems.
3. Peel and grate the potatoes finely. Run under cold water, drain and pat dry.
4. Peel the turnips and grate them finely. Mix with the potatoes in a bowl and add... - 48.3502
Oven Roasted Strip Steak With Wild Onion And Chanterelle Compote
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a saucepan, prepare the chanterelle butter; put together mushrooms, wine, vinegar, shallots, garlic, salt, and pepper and simmer over medium-low heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is... - 45.7754