- » Shallot Red Pepper
Shallot Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Shallot Red Pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Shallot Red Pepper recipes.
Broccoli With Red Pepper And Shallots
Trim off leaves and tough ends of broccoli stalks.
Cut broccoli into flowerets.
Peel stalks, then cut into 1-inch pieces.
To cook broccoli, heat 2 quarts lightly salted water in 3-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil.
Add broccoli and boil, uncovered, 3 to... - 39.0839
Cherrystone Clams In Red Pepper Mayonnaise
To roast the pepper cut it lengthwise in half and remove the stem, seeds, and inner membranes.
Place the pepper halves, cut sides down, on a cookie sheet.
Broil 5" from the heat about 10 minutes or until the skin begins to blister.
Then, place the pepper... - 40.1235
Beef With Shallots And Red Wine Vinegar
1)Pick a small skillet,melt 1 tablespoon butter and add 1 tablespoon oil.
2)Pick the fillet and cook on one side and then the other, until it is done to your taste. For medium rare,cook to 120 degrees on meat thermometer.Once done,set aside.
3)Add the... - 43.746
Red Snapper With Rosemary Scented Shallot Confit
Put the shallots in a small covered casserole with the broth, oil, and rosemary.
Bake in a 300° F.
oven for 30 minutes or in the microwave for 10 minutes on high—until the shallots are quite tender but still retain their shape.
If you use the microwave,... - 40.379
Red Snapper With Butter And Shallot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Combine vinegar and shallots in a small heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil, lower heat slightly, and simmer until vinegar is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
Arrange snapper fillets in a shallow baking dish just large enough... - 42.5317
Braised Chicken Legs With Celery Shallots And Red Onion
1) Set the oven to 350° F.
2) Season the chicken legs with salt and pepper.
3) In a large, heavy-bottomed casserole, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat and stir fry the legs in it for about two minutes on each side till... - 45.7835
London Broil With Shallots In Red Wine Sauce
Make the marinade: In a shallow baking dish combine all the marinade ingredients.
Add the London Broil to the marinade and turn it to coat.
Let the beef marinate, covered and chilled, for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Drain the beef and reserve the... - 42.4428
Garlic And Shallots Sweet Soy Sauce
Want to cook your soy sauce batches at home instead of running to the store every other day? Then you need to watch this video! Ramona Werst shares her recipe to make sweet soy sauce with ingredients that are easily available. The recipe is so simple that you... - 120.991
Mussels And Shallot Wine Sauce
Place mussels in a large bowl; cover with cold water.
Sprinkle with corn-meal; let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; rinse mussels.
Preheat oven to 500°.
Place rock salt in bottom of a shal-ilow roasting pan.
Arrange mussels in a single layer on rock salt.
Bake at... - 33.4787
Broccoli With Shallots
For butter sauce, stir together melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, and rosemary.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry broccoli in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add sweet... - 39.5942
Mussels And Shallot-wine Sauce
Mussels And Shallot-Wine Sauce is best to serve with mussels. This Mussels And Shallot-Wine Sauce donâ€™t require much ingredients too. Check out the recipe of Mussels And Shallot-Wine Sauce. - 37.3814
Rainbow Trout With Chopped Mushrooms And Shallots
To prepare the mushrooms, melt the margarine in a flying pan.
Saute the onions, mushrooms, and shallots for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Vegetables will be soft.
Flavor with ginger, salt, pepper, and wine.
Continue cooking until mixture is dry.
With... - 38.8671
Red Potato Salad With Green Beans And Red Pepper Strips
1. In a medium bowl, whisk the shallots, mustard, vinegar, garlic, tarragon, salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil in a thin stream; set the dressing aside.
2. Put the potatoes in a large pot and add enough lightly salted cold water to cover. Bring the... - 40.5811
Delicious Shallot Vinaigrette
If you love shallots, this vinaigrette is just right for you. Zesty shallots combined with vinegar and mustard gives this dressing an added kick that can't be missed. Drizzle it over your fish, chicken and vegetable for bon appetite! - 98.3295
French Shallot Salad
Tear greens into bite sized pieces.
Place in a salad bowl the oil, vinegar, salt, mustard, and shallot and stir to blend.
Add greens and mix until coated.
Grind pepper over all.
Contains about 85 calories per serving. - 29.5352
Red Pepper Sauce
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook red pepper and shallots until tender. Remove about 1/4 cup red-pepper mixture to cup and set aside.
2. In blender at medium speed or in food processor with knife blade attached, blend... - 28.5113
Roasted Shallot, Green Onion & Cream Cheese
Roast garlic and shallot; pulse in food processor.
Whip cream cheese in mixer with paddle attachments.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spread over choice of bread.
Use in place of butter. - 32.979
Potatoes With Shallot-garlic-onion Relish
Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish is one of my favorite vegetable meals. You should definitely give this Potatoes With Shallot-Garlic-Onion Relish a try. Do make it! - 35.035
Snapper Fillets With Orange Shallot Sauce
Thinly slice oranges into rounds; set aside.
Place snapper fillets, skin sides down, on nonstick jelly-roll pan.
Broil 4 inches from heat source 5 to 8 minutes until fish flakes easily with fork.
Remove from broiler; set aside.
Meanwhile,... - 38.9358
Roast With Shallot Sauce
Roast with Shallot Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare roasted recipe, Roast with Shallot Sauce is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.2532
Chicken With Tomatoes Shallots And Vermouth
In a large frying pan, one with a cover, saute the chicken in the olive oil.
Remember, heat the pan first and then add the oil.
When the chicken is brown, remove it to a heated platter and add the shallots or onions to the pan.
Saute for 3 minutes and then... - 34.4263
Field Salad With Shallots And Chives
1) In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of shallots in oil. Place aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour to 24 hours.
2) In another small bowl, add red wine and sherry vinegars. Combine well and add the shallot-oil mixture. Blend... - 41.3831
Shallot Lentil Salad
Place the lentils in a medium saucepan and cover with 3" of water.
Add the shallots, cloves, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender.
Drain in a colander and... - 48.8181
Potato Ham And Swiss Cheese Salad With Shallot Dressing
1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted .
Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until barely tender
Drain in colander .
When cool enough to handle, cut in 1 1/2-inch pieces into large bowl, peeling only if skin is coarse.
Combine next 6 ingredients in jar with... - 42.991
Coq Au Vin With Shallots
Melt butter in a large frying pan.
Wash chicken pieces and pat dry with towel.
Combine flour and cornmeal and dredge chicken in it.
Saute chicken in butter until golden brown. (If using crockery pot, omit the following steps and continue with method.)
Put... - 40.4795
Pork Chops With Shallots
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Season the pork chops with salt and black pepper and dust them lightly with flour. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil until shimmering. Add the pork chops and cook over high heat for 1 minute. Add the butter to the skillet;... - 28.4593
Sauteed Steak With Shallot And Wine Sauce
Cut the steak into pieces about 5 cm/2 in square and 1 cm/1/2 in thick.
Melt the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the steak pieces and saute until the outside is browned but the inside is still pink— about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the... - 44.2314
Roasted Tomato & Shallot Pasta
In a deep 10- by 15-inch roasting pan, combine tomatoes, shallots, and oil.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are browned, 50 to 60 minutes; stir vegetables occasionally.
Trim tough ends off broccoli.
Peel stems; thinly slice.
Cut flowerets into 1-inch... - 40.8276
Balsamic Potatoes With Shallots
Scrub potatoes and cut lengthwise into quarters; set aside.
Preheat a 2-quart saute pan or 10- or 12-inch omelette pan over medium heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Reduce heat to medium-low; add potatoes and... - 30.8058
Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots
These Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots taste incredible ! Try these seared vealed kidneys and shallots, with salt and pepper seasonings in wine and vinegar sauce. Your suggestions for these Veal Kidneys With Candied French Shallots is welcome. - 39.5566
Steaks With Shallot And Butter Sauce
Beat steaks to flatten slightly, and wipe dry.
Heat 1 oz. butter and the oil in a heavy pan and when hot fry steaks fairly briskly for 3 to 4 minutes each side.
When small beads of red juice begin to ooze from the surface the steak is cooked to the medium... - 41.8777
Grilled Tuna With Tomato Shallot Salsa
Place tuna in a shallow dish.
Combine olive oil, white wine vinegar, 2 teaspoons garlic, and oregano; pour over tuna.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, turning once.
Combine tomato and next 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set... - 37.8644
Red Pepper Soup
Heat the oil and butter in a large saute pan. Saute the peppers, carrot, shallots, garlic, and pear over medium heat for 8-10 minutes, or until tender.
Add the chicken broth, Tabasco, and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 25-30... - 33.1871
Marinated Roasted Red Peppers
Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds and membrane.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15 to 20 minutes with the skin side facing the heat element, until blistered and blackened.
Remove peppers and place in a paper bag for 10 minutes.
Peel off the... - 32.9265
Red Pepper Soup
1. Slice thinly 6 of the peppers, the carrots, shallots, garlic, and pear.
2. Heat the oil and butter in a large skillet and saute the sliced vegetables and pear over medium-low heat until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
3. Add the stock, dried red pepper, cayenne... - 41.1448
Mahi Mahi With Papaya And Roasted Red Pepper
Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
Melt 2 teaspoons margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add shallot, and saute 2 minutes.
Add red pepper, papaya, and jalapeno pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add cornstarch mixture and... - 43.3161
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 46.6921
Cynthia's Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup
Warm the olive oil in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat.
Add the green onions and saute until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
Add the chicken stock, red peppers, tomatoes, sugar, and basil.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 15... - 42.4906
Savoy Cabbage Wrapped Salmon With Red Pepper Cream
For the salmon, mix garlic, olive oil, salt, and white pepper together and rub over salmon.
Wrap each fillet in a cabbage leaf.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Butter a baking dish and place salmon fillets so as not to touch.
Pour... - 43.6932
Window's Red Pepper Soup
Heat butter in large saucepan. When hot, add onion, shallot and paprika; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat.
Add peppers and season with salt and pepper. Add all remaining seasonings and cover. Cook 20 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Mix in... - 32.2647
Broiled Scrod With Red Pepper Butter
1. In a medium saucepan, combine the wine, shallot, and bell pepper. Boil uncovered over high heat until no more than 2 tablespoons of liquid remain in the pan, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut the fish... - 39.4138
Raw Vegan Stuffed Pepper
Cooking for Vegans can be a challenge. This recipe shows you how to use leftovers in your refrigerator to put together a fairly elegant and delicious salad that can be served as an appetizer. - 116.156
Spicy Sausage Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
If you like your pasta to be spicy and flavorful, this spicy sausage penne with red pepper sauce is just perfect for you. Look at this incredible video for a terrific recipe that would leave you finger licking. The video shares great information about the... - 110.55
Gemelli Pasta With Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
1. Bring a large pot of water on the stove and to a boil, add salt and cook gemelli to al dente, with a bite to it, about 9 minutes.
2. In a food processor grind drained roasted peppers.
3. Heat a large skillet over moderate heat saute garlic and... - 40.1223
Grilled Salmon With Wild Rice Croquettes And Red Pepper Coulis
1)Cook rice until firm and open.
2)Combine together 4 tablespoons of butter and some flour. Then add in milk and gradually boil it. Continue to simmer over reduced heat. This is Bechamel sauce.
3)Stir fry shallots in remaining butter.... - 46.8809
Clams With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Combine the shallots, tarragon, bay leaf, water, and lemon juice in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan.
Add the garlic by pushing it through a garlic press into the pan.
Bring to a boil and add clams.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until the clams are open,... - 44.3629
Penne With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Broil the red bell peppers about 5 inches from the heat, turning frequently, until they are charred all over. Place the peppers in a paper bag and let them steam 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, bring a medium-size saucepan and a large pot... - 39.4759
Crab Meat Ravioli With Fennel Puree And Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Make the filling: In a small heavy skillet cook the shallot in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the sole, and cook the mixture, stirring, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the mixture to a bowl, mash the fish... - 40.9533
Thin Pasta With Shrimp, Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook linguine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a small saucepan, bring wine and shallots to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat, gradually whisk in... - 38.5945
Vegetable Souffle With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl, beat egg yolks, cream and egg whites thoroughly.
3. Place skillet with butter on medium heat and melt it. Sauté shallots for 3 minutes till translucent. Stir in spinach and sauté for 3... - 46.1737
Seafood Salad With Watercress Red Pepper And Fresh Herbs
1) Use a large nonreactive saucepan, to heat 1/4 cup of the olive oil over high heat.
2) SautÃ© the shallots and 3 of the minced garlic cloves.
3) Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until softened and... - 47.3635
Thin Pasta With Shrimp Red Peppers And Pine Nuts
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Boil approx. 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Whisk into above slowly, until all is incorporated.
Heat in skillet.
Add ingredients and saute just until shrimps... - 43.3956
Hungarian Veal Chops
Hungarian veal chops is a simple yet flavorful preparation of veal chops in white wine. Cooked along with cream with the flavor of shallots, the hungarian veal chops are creamy and served with a garnish of chopped fresh parsley. They are delightful for both... - 43.4639
Pork Cutlets In Madeira Sauce
1 With a meat mallet or heavy skillet, pound each slice of pork until 1/4, inch thick.
Sprinkle on both sides with the salt and pepper.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the butter and oil over moderate heat.
Add the pork and brown for 2 minutes on each... - 40.9414
Roasted Bell Pepper And Carrot Soup With Tarragon And Pear
Carrot soups are an all time favorite and the chef here adds a little twist to it by combining it with tarragon and pear to give that amazing sweet flavor. She even provides some quick serving tips to impress your guest! A worth watch video to see step by... - 105.195
Multi Colored Bean Sprouts
I served this Multi Colored Bean Sprouts to my friend and her husband and they both raved over it. This Multi Colored Bean Sprouts was delicious and well worth the effort. Everyone raves about it! - 26.983
Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise
A perfect dish for any season and any time of the day-Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise. Follow this Bean Sprouts With Mayonnaise exactly the way it goes here and you have an awesome dish. So try it! - 28.1823
French Turkey Fillets
Pat turkey dry and season with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Add fillets and cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 2 to 3 minutes longer on each side until cooked... - 33.8784
Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cut tops off bell peppers, discard seeds and membranes. Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes, drain.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots, saute 3 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms,... - 31.26
Sauteed Bell Peppers
In a saucepan filled with lightly salted boiling water, blanch bell peppers 1 minute or so.
In a frying pan, melt butter.
Cook garlic and shallot 1 minute.
Add bell peppers.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Continue cooking 2... - 29.8473
Rainbow Pepper Pasta Salad
Are you in search of a great salad recipe? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse prepares this delicacy step by step so that it can be easily replicated at home. Hit the play button now. - 113.648
The red color of Radichio gives a red hot look to the dish. You can eat baked radichio as a low-fat baked salad. Healthy, tasty and easy to make recipe would surely be loved by you. - 41.226
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Seafood Mousse
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; cut the caps into quarters. Place the mushrooms in a food processor and process until finely chopped. Add the remaining mousse ingredients and process to a... - 31.2279
Peppers And Steak
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
Add shallots, peppers, garlic, and vinegar.
Saute 10 minutes.
Remove peppers from skillet; drain if necessary and set aside in warm oven.
Drain skillet and wipe clean.
Heat remaining tablespoon of olive... - 38.4093
Corn And Pepper Casserole
Melt butter in pan, add finely chopped shallots, finely chopped peppers and drained corn, cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat, add cream, season with salt and pepper.
Pour corn mixture into shallow ovenproof dish.
Combine cheese and parsley, sprinkle over... - 34.6895
Chicken Cooked In Red Wine According The Metropole Of 1901
Clean the chicken but keep the cocks comb and kidneys aside.
Cut into 8 pieces.
Marinate with carrots, onions, white part of leek, bouquet garni, garlic cloves, 5 shallots, red wine, and crushed black pepper.
After 8 hours, remove the chicken and keep the red... - 47.1396
Sweet Pepper Relish
1. In a large sized sauce pan, heat oil.
2. Add peppers and shallots and sautÃ© on a medium flame till shallots start to soften.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer on a medium flame for 15 to 20 minutes or till mixture is soft.
4.... - 39.1585
Carrot & Sweet Pepper Salsa
Seed and dice bell pepper.
In a medium-size bowl, combine carrots, bell pepper, shallots, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Season with salt to taste, if desired.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour... - 38.8083
Steaks With Red Wine Sauce
1. Prepare the steaks for sauteing and nick its edges off
2. Peel and chop the shallots
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil and two tablespoons of the butter; when the butter stops foaming, tutn the heat up
4. Place the steaks in the pan... - 40.1971
Roasted Pepper Sauce
Cut pepper in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membrane.
Place pepper, skin side up, on a baking sheet; flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until charred.
Place... - 33.7229
Red Wine Vinegar Gazpacho
Wash and prepare the vegetables.
Core and coarsely chop tomatoes; save the juice.
Core, seed and coarsely chop peppers.
Peel and coarsely chop onions and shallots.
Peel, seed, and coarsely chop cucumbers.
In a bowl whisk together vinegar, olive oil, reserved... - 46.3564
Sherry Pepper Shrimp
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact; place shrimp in a shallow dish.
Combine 1/3 cup sherry, crushed red pepper, fennel, and garlic; pour over shrimp.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 4 hours.
Combine sweet red pepper, tomato, shallots, and 1/3 cup... - 43.0065
Fries In Red Wine Sauce
Heat the red wine in a saucepan with the sliced shallots and the bouquet garni.
Bring the wine to a boil, and reduce it over high heat until only about 1 cup [1/4 liter] is left.
Add the veal stock, bind the sauce with the beurre manie and simmer it for 20... - 39.5731
Mushroom Salad With Red Wine Vinaigrette
Whisk together the 1/4 cup oil, vinegar, shallots, and Dijon for the vinaigrette in a small bowl or measuring cup; season with salt and pepper.
Set vinaigrette aside.
Saute mushrooms and garlic in the 2 Tbsp olive oil and butter until mushrooms are slightly... - 40.0735
Red Wine Simmered Beef Cubes
In a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, melt half the butter; add half the beef cubes.
Cook, turning frequently, until well browned on all sides.
Set aside and repeat with remaining butter and beef cubes.
Return all beef cubes to pan; add shallots and garlic... - 46.0503
Pepper Meat Loaf
Heat oil in saute pan over medium heat. Add vegetables and garlic; mix and cook 6 minutes over low heat. Stir in lemon rind and Worcestershire sauce; continue cooking 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180... - 32.6328
Grilled Steak With Chimichurri Sauce & Roasted Peppers
1. For the chimichurri sauce: In a blender, add the garlic, shallots, parsley leaves, basil leaves, oregano leaves and thyme leaves along with lemon juice and puree.
2. Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3.... - 110.333
Pepper Crusted Tenderloin Roast
1. Tuck the thin end of the meat under the roast and tie with clean cotton string at 1/2-inch intervals. Using a rolling pin or the bottom of a heavy saucepan, crush the peppercorns between 2 sheets of paper towel. In a small bowl, mix the peppercorns, 2... - 35.4185
Peppered Cod Steaks With Ratatouille
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200degrees centigrade.
2. Melt the butter. Cut off the crusts from the bread and brush both sides with the butter. Press firmly into two 3 ½-inch tartlet tins. Place on a baking tray and bake in the oven for 10-12... - 47.3428
Red Wine Butter For Steak
Red Wine Butter For Steak is a very tempting recipe which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this Red Wine Butter recipe on the coming get together party! - 26.6615
Red Wine Vinaigrette
Combine the vinegars, garlic, shallot, mustard, and honey in a bowl.
Gradually whisk in the oil to make a thick vinaigrette.
Add the remaining ingredients. - 29.5599
Frisee With Red Beets
COMBINE THE BEETS, vinegar, mint, shallots, and sugar with a pinch each of salt and pepper in a bowl and toss to mix well.
Set aside for 1 hour, or cover and refrigerate for up to 1 day.
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE, combine the oils, vinegar, shallots, mustard, and... - 41.1761
Herrings In Red Wine
Lightly fry the vegetables in the fat in the uncovered cooker until just slightly browned.
Add the seasoning and bouquet garni and pour in the wine.
Carefully lower the trivet on to the vegetables and put the herrings on it.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put... - 47.9803
Red Potato Salad
This Red Potato Salad tastes yummy ! Try out this vegetable and bacon platter with irresistible seasonings for your meal with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Red Potato Salad are welcome ! - 46.5729
Red And White Cabbage Slaw
1) Form a hollow in red cabbage to form a shell. Keep the centre for later use.
2) In a bowl, mix white cabbage, shallots, apple, green pepper, garlic and seasonings together.
3) Bind with mayonnaise.
4) Spoon all the salad into the red... - 39.0451
Beef With Red Wine Sauce
Roast the joint or grill the steaks.
If cooking steaks, start making the sauce in plenty of time, so the meat can be served as soon as it its cooked.
To make the red wine sauce, peel and finely chop the shallots or onions.
Heat 25 g/1 oz of the butter in a... - 39.683
Red Wine Steak Sauce
1) In a small saucepan, cin small saucepan until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup.
2) Remove the saucepan from heat; cool.
3) Using electric mixer, beat the cream butter with parsley.
4) Gradually beat in wine-shallot mixture.
5) Season to taste with salt... - 37.0199
Flageolet And Red Runner Beans
1) Fry the shallots and garlic in butter,by turning them frequently .
2) Add the already soaked beans and cover them with cold water and add bay leaf, thyme, and salt and pepper,mix well.
3) Allow the mixture to boil, reduce to a simmer, and cook for... - 36.6564
Baked Lamb Chops In Red Wine
Rub chops with garlic, salt and pepper.
Brown chops on both sides in 2 tablespoons butter.
Transfer to baking dish.
Keep them hot.
Mean while, saute onion, shallots and parsley in 2 tablespoons butter.
When soft, blend in flour.
Add wine gradually.
Cook until... - 44.9373
Guinea Fowl With Red Currant
Put the shallots in a bowl with the butter.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Heat a browning dish in the microwave oven for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
Cut the guinea fowl in half and remove the backbone and wing... - 43.6035
Poached Red Snapper
Poached red snapper is a flavorful poached fish recipe. Cooked in wine and italian dressing mix along with vegetables like shallots and carrots, the snapper is flavored with a hint of lemon juice. Simmered till done, the red snapper is served with wine cooked... - 42.2777
Beef And Mushrooms In Red Wine
For all those who want to make beef with mushrooms or try it with a variation, here is a flavorful recipe. Watch Stacey as she cooks lean beef and mushrooms in red wine and other flavors intuitively. Quick to make, right enough to surprise unexpected guests! - 109.797
Pheasant In Red Wine
I made this exotic pheasant recipe for the first time at our holiday farmhouse and it came out perfect! Country like and simple, the pheasant in red wine is cooked with burgundy along with mushrooms and shallots. Lovely and flavorful, this pheasant is sure... - 46.4601