Simple Layer Cake
- » Seven Layer Chocolate Cake
Seven Layer Chocolate Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seven layer chocolate cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seven layer chocolate cake recipes.
How To Frost The Seven Layer Cake - Part 2
1. Prepare butter cream frosting and chocolate ganache. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
3. Take seven 8x9-inch parchment sheet pieces and draw circles on it as shown in the video.
4. Grease parchment paper with non-stick spray and... - 0
You May Also Like!
Seven Layer Cake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Take a 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan, add and melt butter in it.
3. Over the melted butter, sprinkle graham cracker crumbs.
4. In a bowl mix coconut, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and nuts and arrange... - 42.8577
Seven Layer Bars
1) In a bread or cake pan, layer the ingredients neatly in the listed order. Ensure that you pick a pan which will fit your slow cooker easily. Do not stir the layers.
2) Cover the cooker and bake over high heat for 2 to 3 hours or till the mixture is... - 35.559
Seven Layer Bars
Place butter in an 8 inch square glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs until blended.
Pat evenly in bottom of dish.
Layer ingredients in order as listed above.
Microwave 7 to 9 minutes, giving dish a 1/4 turn... - 34.644
The seven minute frosting is a versatile frosting that can be used for almost any cake and is quickly prepared. The seven minute frosting is also a cooked frosting that can be flavored with differnt essences and used in any way desired. The seven minute... - 38.8003
Seven Minute Allegretti Frosting
1) In top part of double boiler, place together egg whites, sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water.
2) Using of an electric hand blender, blend at medium speed, for about 1 minute, to mix well.
3) Heat the double boiler lower pot rapidly,... - 39.171
Chocolate Spice Cake
1) Melt chocolate over hot boiling water and keep aside to cool.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Take two 9-by-1 1/2-inch round layer-cake pans or three 8-by-1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans and nicely grease and flour them.
4) In a bowl, sift... - 48.543
Chocolate Fondant Cake
Cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate, potatoes, and almond extract.
Sift dry ingredients; add to butter mixture alternately with cream.
Fold in nuts and dates.
Pour into... - 47.5023
Coffee Refrigerator Cake
Mix the brandy with the coffee in a shallow dish. Dip the boudoir biscuits one at a time into the coffee. Arrange seven biscuits side by side on a serving plate. Whip half the chilled cream and 1 x 15 ml spoon (1 tablespoon) milk together until it just holds... - 25.5584
San Antonio Cocoa Cake
Combine cocoa and 1/2 cup of the sugar in small bowl.
Add 1/2 cup of the buttermilk and blend until smooth.
Sift flour, soda, and salt together.
Cream shortening thoroughly.
Add remaining 1 1/4 cups sugar gradually, and cream together until light and... - 43.4693
Sour Milk Devil's Food Cake
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub 2 9-inch layer pans with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until light; gradually add the sugar and beat until creamy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat thoroughly after each... - 36.8837