- » Set Shrimp Salad Tuna
Set Shrimp Salad Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of set shrimp salad tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for set shrimp salad tuna recipes.
Rice Salad With Tuna And Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to the package directions. Mix in 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Set the rice aside and let cool completely.
2. Steam the shrimp over boiling water in a tightly covered saucepan or steamer until the shrimp are pink and firm, 4 to 5... - 40.2089
You May Also Like!
Lemon Ring Mold With Tuna Cheddar Salad
Spray 3-cup ring mold with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
In medium heatproof bowl sprinkle gelatin over boiling water and stir until dissolved; add remaining ingredients for mold to gelatin mixture and stir until combined.
Pour mixture into... - 40.8294
Dissolve gelatin in tomato juice; add lemon juice.
Chill until partially set.
Add mayonnaise and cream cheese; beat until smooth.
Add celery, onion juice, salt and crab, shrimp or tuna.
Pour into ring mold.
Serve with cole slaw in center.
Garnish with hard... - 37.9105
Slice loaf of bread in half, lengthwise; butter cut sides and toast.
Combine remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate until chilled and heap onto bread.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 40.1908
Tropical Seafood Salad
Peel and devein shrimp; set aside.
Coarsely chop 1 mango.
Slice remaining mango into 1/4-inch-thick slices; set aside.
Combine chopped mango, lime juice, and next 5 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor.
Cover and process until... - 44.1521
Grilled Seafood Salad With Shallot Thyme Vinaigrette
1. In a large food grade bag or a covered jar, place all the vinaigrette ingredients and shake well to make sure that they are well mixed
2. In another shallow dish, place the fish and shrimp and pour the ¼ cup of the vinaigrette over them.
3.... - 46.9367
This delightful seafood medley is a perfect meal salad that can be served in a jiffy. Made with canned tuna, crab and shrimps and tossed with cucumbers and capers in french dressing and lemon juice, this recipe makes for a very appetizing seafood meal. - 38.1182
Park Avenue Special
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. Coat four 1 1/2-cup casseroles with butter.
3. Combine rice and parsley and spoon into 4 buttered cup casseroles.
4. In a small saucepan cook curry powder in butter or margarine for 1 minute.
5. Add... - 42.2678