- » Sesame Puff
Sesame Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame puff recipes.
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F.
2) In a medium-size bowl sift flour and garlic salt.
3) Using a pastry blender cut in butter and margarine.
4) Rub the mixture until crumbly.
5) Add sour cream and mix lightly with a fork until it clings... - 38.0249
Measure water into mixing bowl, add sugar and stir to dissolve.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add enough of flour to make very stiff dough, working well with hand.
Turn out on floured board and knead until smooth.
Cover wi - 28.5989
1. Sift flour and garlic salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly.
2. Stir in sour cream lightly with a fork just until pastry holds together and leaves side of bowl clean; wrap; chill at least 4... - 26.6437
You May Also Like!
Deep Fried Mutton Puffs
Cut mutton into 24 slices about 2 x 4 cm. and 1/2 cm. thick.
Marinate slices for 5 minutes in a mixture of salt, wine, pepper, MSG, scallions and ginger.
Beat egg whites until almost stiff. Beat in flour, cornstarch mixture and 1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil... - 39.7101
Shell And Cheese Puff
1. Cook shells in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2. While shells cook, melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour, salt, mustard and paprika; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk;... - 39.427
Rich Shell And Cheese Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle filled with boiling, salted water, cook the pasta shells. Drain and transfer back into the kettle.
3) In a medium saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in flour, salt, mustard and paprika.... - 45.3104
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured pastry board with a floured rolling pin to a thickness of about 1/8 in.
Beat the egg lightly in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and some freshly ground pepper and coat the entire surface... - 26.628
Cheese Pate Puffs
Combine flour with sesame seed in a bowl.
Using a pastry blender or two knives, cut in the butter and cheese.
Shape into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate 6 hours, or until thoroughly chilled.
Remove pastry about 15 minutes before it is to be used,... - 36.1752
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 107.489
Tuna Cheese Puff
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, thyme and cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Stir in evaporated milk, slightly beaten egg yolks and lemon juice.
Add undrained tuna, flaking with fork and mixing until blended.
Beat egg whites until stiff... - 39.4184
Puff Pastry Sticks
1. Unfold the sheets of partially thawed pastry; cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch-wide strips using a very sharp knife. Brush one side of the pastry with the egg yolk mixed with the 1 teaspoon water.
2. Place the sesame, poppy and caraway seeds in separate piles... - 28.8161
Florentine Puffs With Mixed Bean Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220 degrees centigrade.
2. Wash the spinach, remove the stalks and put in a saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, shaking the pan frequently.
3. On a lightly floured surface,... - 48.8504
Oatmeal Sesame Bread
1) Sprinkle yeast over 1/2 cup warm water.
2) Let stand in a warm place about 5 minutes until it dissolves or puffs.
3) Stir in oil and honey.
4) In your food processor, use the PLASTIC DOUGH BLADE setting.
5) In the work bowl, add flour, salt, oats, sesame... - 46.1685