- » Sesame Oil Rice
Sesame Oil Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Oil Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Oil Rice recipes.
Sesame Rice Salad
If you are searching for a different kind of rice salad, then Sesame Rice Salad is one among the best finds. Whether or not you like the sesame and rice combo, I am almost sure you will love this Sesame Rice Salad. My family loves it. Do not wait! - 33.7901
Chicken Braised In Wine And Sesame Oil
1. In a large pot, bring water to boil. Drop chicken and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Drain chicken chunks and set aside.
3. Place a wok over high flame, and heat oil in it until smoky.
4. Drop ginger, chili, and garlic in it. Stir and... - 94.1082
Spicy Dumplings With Sesame Sauce And Hot Oil
1) Prepare dough by combining flour and salt and knead to a firm but moist dough. Refrigerate wrapped for 2 hours
2) For the filing, in a bowl add ginger and scallion in water and leave it aside for about 2 hours. Strain the liquid and mix it... - 44.857
Sesame Soy Dip
Sesame Soy Dip is a delicious dip that offers an addictive flavor to any dish. the distinctive flavors to this unique dip will definitely hook you to it. Try the Sesame Soy Dip recipe and surprise your family and friends with its unique and excellent taste. - 22.8777
Sesame Rice Fritters
Toast sesame seeds until golden (about 20 minutes in a 200°F. oven).
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Add egg yolks, flour, pepper and salt.
Combine milk mixture, sesame seeds and rice; mix well.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop by... - 39.9926
Vegan Sesame Rice
Saute all the vegetables in the oil until the onions are golden and the celery is tender (about 10 minutes).
Stir in the herbs and uncooked rice.
Heat the stock, add to vegetable rice mixture and bring to a boil.
Stir in the salt, nutritional yeast and... - 39.4906
Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice
This Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice tastes unique ! I love this spicy rice with some tomato sauce poured over for my next meal ! Your suggestions for this Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice are welcome ! - 36.224
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds
Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds is a unique dessert that you will love munching on! I made this for my family last week and they loved it! Try the Crisp Rice With Sesame Seeds for yourself! - 39.2477
Sesame Tomatoes On Rice
Heat the oil in the bottom of your pressure cooker OR in a regular saucepan for cooking rice.
Saute the chopped onions until they are golden, add the raw rice, and continue to saute until the whole mixture is golden. Add the 3 1/2 cups water (or 4 cups for... - 37.3914
In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown sesame seeds, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Add rice and onion; saute for 3 minutes or until onions are slightly softened.
Pour in chicken stock and bring to boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer... - 25.5943
Sesame Seed Rice
Method 1. Cook the rice in plenty of lightly salted boiling water, 11 minutes for white rice, 30 minutes for brown rice. Drain and rinse under hot water.
Method 2. Pour the rice into a measuring jug to ascertain its volume. Place in a pan. Measure twice the... - 20.4389
Rice With Almonds
– In a saucepan, pour water and add sesame oil. Cook rice according to package directions.
– Add other ingredients, toss and serve. - 28.2474
Saute all the vegetables in oil until onions are golden and celery is tender (about 10 minutes).
Stir in herbs and rice.
Heat stock, then add to vegetable rice mixture and bring to a boil.
Stir in nutritional yeast and sesame seeds.
Lower heat, cover, and... - 36.8195
Sesame Broccoli With Rice Vinegar
Remove tough stems from broccoli, wash and cut heads into florets.
Steam for about 7 minutes, until broccoli is tender but still crisp.
Meanwhile, in serving dish mix the oil with the vinegar.
Add the broccoli and mix gently to coat.
Sprinkle with sesame... - 28.3652
Sesame Chicken With Rice Noodles
With a cleaver or heavy knife chop chicken into bite-sized pieces. Soak noodles in warm water to cover for 5 minutes, then drain in a colander. Heat sesame oil with vegetable oil in a wok until it forms a haze. Add ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds then add... - 31.8509
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 46.4527
Sesame Ginger Rice
1) In a 2-quart casserole, place the water and salt.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 3 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) Add the carrots, rice and gingerroot. Stir well.
4) Cover the preparation with a lid and microwave again on HIGH for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce... - 41.2247
Stir Fried Broccoli With Sesame Seeds And Brown Rice
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Plunge the broccoli into the water for 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and immediately add to a bowl of cold water to refresh and prevent any further cooking.
2. Trim the sugar snaps and mangetouts and blanch... - 39.8452
Cook rice with a drop of oil so that the grains remain separate even after cooking.
Bring to room temperature.
Then spread out in a large plate to cool off.
Dry roast the sesame and powder it.
Prepare a seasoning by heating the ghee and placing the mustard in... - 42.623
Sesame Turkey And Garlic Fried Rice
1. Cut the turkey diagonally into strips and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of the sherry, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the sesame seeds, cornflour, salt and pepper and mix well together.
2. Cut the broccoli into... - 49.3653
Sesame Pork Salad
Combine rice, pork, snow peas, cucumber, bell pepper, onions, and sesame seeds in large bowl.
Combine broth, vinegar, soy sauce, and oils in small jar with lid; shake well.
Pour over rice mixture; toss lightly. - 27.8161
1. In a large 1-quart saucepan, pour out the oil
2. Heat the oil over medium heat
3. Add the celery, carrot, green pepper, scallion and garlic to the hot oil. SautÃ© the vegetables till they are crisp and tender
4. Add rice to the pan and then tip... - 43.4327
Spicy Cold Noodles With Sesame Sauce And Toasted Sesame Seeds
1) Combine together the sauce ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade or in a blender and blend till they are smooth. Add just about enough water so that the mixture will fall from a spoon in wide and silky ribbons. Adjust the... - 46.9457
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
Sliced Cucumbers With Sesame Rice Vinaigrette
Peel the cucumbers and cut off the tips on both ends.
Cut them in half and scoop out the seeds.
With a sharp knife slice the cucumbers paper thin.
Place in a medium bowl, add the vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
To toast the sesame seeds.
Put the sesame... - 36.4313
Use a vegetable peeler to remove the thin layer of skin from the bottom of the asparagus spears nearly to the green tips.
Steam the asparagus just until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
Rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Combine the vinegar, oil, honey,... - 28.7471
Sauteed Shrimp With Creamy Sesame Sauce
Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat... - 43.6438
Chicken And Noodles In Sesame Ginger Dressing
Cook chicken breasts in a mixture of water and wine or vermouth to cover.
Poach until done, about 15 minutes.
Cool and drain.
Cook noodles in 6 quarts boiling water until done, about 2 minutes.
Drain and run cold water over noodles.
Drain... - 45.1981
Summer Fruit With Sesame Dressing
In a large bowl combine the peaches, papaya, strawberries, and raspberries.
For vinaigrette, in a small mixing bowl combine the vinegar, honey, and oil with 'a fork or wire whisk.
Pour vinaigrette over fruit; toss gently to coat.
Divide the spinach... - 39.4767
In small skillet combine oil and sesame seed and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until seeds are lightly browned.
Stir in garlic and remove from heat.
In small bowl combine vinegar, sugar, salt, and pepper; add sesame seed mixture and mix well. - 27.0935
Sesame Noodles Hd
Why don't you celebrate this New Year in authentic Chinese style with this delicious sesame noodles? To prepare this dish, plan ahead and collect the specific ingredients from an oriental grocery shop. Watch the video to learn the easy cooking process and... - 138.194
Sesame Chicken Salad
Sesame Chicken Salad is another proof to the fact that chicken and sesame blend so perfectly. You will love the flavors brought out in this Sesame Chicken Salad recipe. Try it! - 27.526
Spinach And Sesame Seed Salad
Preheat oven to 180°C.
Spread out the sesame seeds on a baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes set aside.
Combine the tahini, sesame oil, soy sauce, rice vinegar, olive oil and ginger in a screwtop jar.
Close the lid tightly and shake well.
Tear the spinach... - 37.0306
Hot Soy And Sesame Sauce
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
Use to marinate meat or as a dip for steamed vegetables. (The use of Worcestershire sauce, an English ingredient, is unconventional and reflects the Chinese cook's willingness to adapt anything that might improve the... - 29.1613
Spicy Sesame Noodles
1) Cut the scallions into 2 1/2-inch pieces. Sliver to make "brushes."
2) Keep them in chilled water and put aside.
3) Mix the three oils in a separate vessel and reserve.
4) In a mixing bowl,combine vinegar, sesame paste, peanut... - 45.1082
Sesame Chive Vinaigrette
Chef Keith Snow creates an easy seasonal vinaigrette dressing great for Asian-inspired salads and vegetables. - 106.903
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended. Alternately add the ingredients to a jar, close with tight fitting screw on lid and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the... - 31.3508
Sesame Bean Sprout Salad
Rinse sprouts in cool water; drain and place in large bowl.
Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients, pour over sprouts and toss.
Cover and refrigerate overnight. - 35.6768
In a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the whole egg, egg yolks, vinegar, soy sauce and mustard for 1 minute.
With the motor still running, dribble in the sesame oil and then the corn oil in a slow, steady stream.
Season with drops of the hot... - 34.127
Soba Noodle Salad
Medium-high heat the pan.
Add salt and water to the pan, bring to boil.
Drop noodles in salted boiling water.
Stir so that noodles do not get stick together.
Boil for about 6 minutes.
Drain them, place in a bowl.
Medium heat the skillet.
Add olive oil to the... - 39.2698
1. Take a small skillet and pour oil in it for cooking
2. Add sesame seed in hot oil and cook with constant stirring process until sesame seeds turn brown.
3. Add garlic in it, and after cooking for a few seconds with garlic remove the skillet from... - 37.6352
Spinach With Wine And Sesame
Toast the sesame seeds by simply placing them in a hot frying pan or wok and stirring them about until they are a light brown.
I generally make a cup at a time and use them in additional dishes.
Heat a wok or large frying pan and add the oil and salt.
Stir... - 30.8502
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Sprinkle chicken with rice wine or sherry and salt.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in frying pan, brown meat on both sides, and remove to preheated platter.
Heat sesame seeds in frying pan; sprinkle on the chicken. - 25.8962
Easy And Delicious Sesame Cucumber Salad
Want Better Skin? Hungry and Need Volume? Accomplish Both with this Easy Recipe! It is by far one of nutritionist Barbara Mendez's more popular recipes that she suggest to most of her clients for two reasons; they can eat a lot of it without consequence and... - 132.548
Roasted Sesame Vegetables
1. Peel turnips, rutabagas, and parsnips and cut into 1/2-inch chunks. Peel onions and cut into 1-inch chunks.
2. In a 10- by 15-inch pan, combine turnips, rutabagas, parsnips, onions, and carrots. Add 2 tablespoons oil and stir to coat vegetables.
3. Bake in... - 28.5638
Sesame Dipping Sauce
1) In small bowl, add the oil, soy sauce, wine and garlic together and blend well.
2) Use as required. - 26.386
1. Wash and cut broccoli. Let drip dry.
2. Heat oil in large skillet on medium/high heat. Add broccoli and stir to coat broccoli with oil. Cover and cook for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Mix water, vinegar, lemon juice, soy sauce and ginger. Pour... - 36.1625
Sweet Sesame Chicken Salad
On the lookout for a salad recipe that will please everyone and leave the guests asking for more? Then give a go to the recipe detailed in this video. Guaranteed to make you fall in love. Watch the video to know more! - 96.8341
Easy Sesame Ginger Grilled Chicken
Would you like to enjoy a chicken dish that is both hot and crunchy? Well, you don't have to run to a restaurant for that. Savory and crunchy chicken with sesame and ginger combines great flavors and richness of different spices. Chef Keith Snow shows a very... - 100.615
Korean Style Dressing
1) In a small nonstick skillet, over medium heat, sauté sesame seeds for about 5 minutes till lightly browned and toasted and set aside to cool well.
2) Using a mortar, crush sesame seeds and grind with wooden spoon.
3) To a small bowl, transfer the... - 37.0065
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 42.1707
In small saucepan heat oil over medium heat; add onion, celery, carrot, green pepper, and garlic and saute until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in water, rice, and broth mix and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer, stirring occasionally,... - 30.6527
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a wire whisk.
Stir in sesame seeds and green onions.
Cover and chill thoroughly. - 31.5892
Cold Noodle Salad With Sesame Paste Sauce
Drop the noodles in boiling water and boil 4 to 5 minutes.
Rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly.
Add 2 Tbs sesame oil and 1 Tbs dark soy sauce to the noodles and toss well.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
Thaw the roast pork and shred into 2 inch... - 41.9808
Red Bean Paste Sesame Balls, (jin Deui)
1) Put the rice flour into a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil and add the brown sugar, stirring to dissolve.
2) Pour the sugar water over the rice flour and stir together with a wooden spoon to combine. You can add up to 1/3 cup more water if the... - 87.8911
Sesame Strips Brownie's
1) Preheat oven moderate to 300°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, soybean oil and skim milk powder. Mix for 2 minutes.
3) Combine eggs and flavorings and again mix for 2 minutes.
4) Add wheat germ, sesame seeds, cashews and raisins. Mix for... - 43.9534
Sesame Prawn Balls
1. Place prawns, onion and spices in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Stir in rice flour, oil and coriander. Cover and refrigerate mixture for 1 hour. Using wet hands, roll mixture into small balls, then roll in seeds. Refrigerate for 1... - 34.2288
Chicken Katsu And Black Sesame Dressing
I hope you guys enjoy my chicken katsu recipe!! I heard some of you already made this recipe for your new year's eve dinner and it turned out wonderful! I was so happy to hear that! - 0
1) In a steamer, steam the broccoli florets over boiling water.
2) Let the florets steam for about 10 minutes or until they turn soft.
3) Keep the steamed florest warm until serving time.
4) In a small bowl, mix vinegar, water, oil,... - 42.4632
Japanese Vegetable Salad With Toasted Sesame Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut salads, vegetables, and, seafood if using.
2. Cover the bowl with cling film and refrigerate until serving time or prepare the vegetables as close to the serving time to keep them... - 47.1559
Broccoli Sesame Salad
1. Wash broccoli, discarding leaves and toughest part of stem. Blanch entire head in boiling water for one minute. Rinse under cold water. Break off florets and cut remaining stem (peeled, if desired) into 2" pieces.
2. Pour olive oil onto a baking sheet.... - 36.0655
Sesame Chicken With Asparagus
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch (2 cm) wide strips.
In large bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey and hot pepper sauce; add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In shallow saucepan... - 45.881
Sesame Chicken Kabob Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Then halve each chicken breast into 4 lengthwise strips.
3. Prepare the pea pods by trimming them and keep aside.
4. In a bowl of water soak eight 6-inch or four 12-inch wooden... - 47.7229
Sesame Asparagus With Garlic
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stir well, and set aside.
2. Snap off tough ends of asparagus. Place asparagus and 1/4 cup water in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish. Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until crisp-tender, rotating dish after 1 1/2... - 27.7739
Spicy Sesame Noodle And Chicken Salad
1. In a food processor, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sherry, honey, garlic, hot pepper, and 1/2 cup hot water. Process until dressing is well blended. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and pour on dressing. Toss to coat. Cover and... - 32.7163
Chicken Salad With Coriander Sesame And Ginger Dressing
In a saucepan combine the chicken breasts with enough water just to cover them and over moderate heat add the coriander, the gingerroot, the peppercorns, and salt to taste, and simmer the chicken for 7 minutes, or until it is firm but still springy to the... - 36.0854
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
Sauteed Shrimp With Creamy Sesame Sauce
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add shrimp and stir to coat.
Let stand for 30 minutes.
Combine sauce ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add oil, swirling to... - 41.5905
Trim fat from steak; cut beef diagonally across grain into 1/8-inch slices.
Mix sugar, 2 tablespoons oil, soy sauce, pepper, onions and garlic.
Stir in beef until well-coated.
Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
Cook and stir sesame seed in skillet over medium... - 45.6316
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Asparagus With Sesame Ginger Sauce
1. In a food processor, combine all ingredients except asparagus and mix until thoroughly blended. Set aside.
2. Fill large skillet half-full of water; cover and bring to a boil. Add asparagus and simmer just until crisp-tender, approximately 4 to 5 minutes.... - 34.8733
Grilled Sesame Tamari Pork Tenderloin
1. In a large nonmetal bowl toss all the pork ingredients well, then cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the pork for 24 hours.
2. Light a hardwood charcoal fire.
3. Brush sesame oil over the zucchinis, mushrooms, red bell peppers and green bell... - 40.687
Japanese Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sesame seeds, sugar, garlic, and cayenne in a medium bowl; mix well.
2 Divide the lettuce among 6 salad bowls. Spoon the dressing evenly on top (about 1 tablespoon per bowl) and serve at once. - 28.0075
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
Bbq Sesame Pork Tenderloin
BBQ sesame pork tenderloin - the recipe name itself is so mouthwatering, that all of you pork-lovers must try this at least once. In this recipe, the pork tenderloin in marinated in Asian style. So you get to taste a flavor of Asian cuisine in this... - 122.482
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Chicken In Hot Sesame Vinaigrette With Snow Peas And Scallions
1. In a bowl keep the chicken and sprinkle the lime juice and hot pepper sauce or pepper flakes on it and leave it to marinate until ready to cook.
2. In a skillet large enough to hold all the ingredients heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil and saute the... - 43.1516
Sesame Chicken With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Spray a ridged cooktop grill pan with cooking spray. Place over medium heat and preheat until a drop of water dances on surface. Then place chicken on grill and cook, turning once, until well browned... - 36.904
Sesame Broccoli Salad
Sesame broccoli salad is a lovely and nurtitious salad. Made with cooked broccoli, the salad is flavored with soy sauce, vinegar and honey to taste. Tossed and served, it looks good and tastes great! - 38.0201
Sesame Noodle Salad With Peanuts
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, toss in the egg noodles and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Drain the noodles, refresh in cold water, then drain again.
3. Mix the noodles with all... - 40.9277
Baked Sesame Chicken Thighs
Take off all the skin from the thighs.
Mix together the soy sauce, marmalade, sherry or rice wine, fresh ginger, oil, ground ginger and the garlic.
Marinate the thighs in this mixture for 2 hours at room temperature, basting and turning from time to... - 38.4832
Chilled Sesame Noodles With Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, place the scallions. Keep aside.
2) In a large pot, add slightly salted water and bring to a boil.
3) To this, and the pasta.
4) Three minutes before the pasta is cooked, add the broccoli to the same pot.
5) After... - 46.099
Basic Oriental Fried Rice
Basic Fried Rice is a delicious and aromatic flavored rice authentic to Chinese Cuisine. You can make it quiet easily at your place with this brilliant Basic Fried Rice recipe! Trust me your family will finish these in no time! - 50.1867
Scallion Oil Dressing
Slice enough scallion greens to measure 1/4 cup.
Chop finely the white part of the scallions with the metal blade of a food processor, about 5 seconds.
Heat the oils in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat until smoking, about 4 minutes.
Carefully... - 41.9886
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Asian Fried Rice
Here is a delicious yet low cost dish for students who live away from homes and have to survive with limited funds. Chef Scott is showing Asian Fried Rice that requires just few low cost ingredients and its much better than what you can find at an Asian... - 98.1387
Sesame Vegetable Stir Fry
Using sesame seeds, chicken broth, broccoli florets and vegetables, this Sesame-Vegetable Stir-Fry is great. This Sesame-Vegetable Stir-Fry dish goes well at anytime of the day for any meal. Mouth-watering! - 32.6336
Sesame Marinade And Dressing
Sesame Marinade and Dressing is an easy to make salad dressing which can go well with both vegetables and meat. Sesame Marinade and Dressing can also be used as a steak marinade. Try it out at home today! - 23.6453
Malaysian Coleslaw With Toasted Sesame Seeds
1 Combine the vinegar, fish sauce, cilantro, ginger, scallions, honey, sesame oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
2 Add the cabbage, cucumber, and bell pepper; toss well. - 24.9942
Ginger Sesame Dressing
In a small saucepan, use a wire whisk to combine the vinegar, soy sauce and arrowroot.
Stir in the honey until smooth.
Then stir in the broth, juice, oil, ginger and garlic.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and translucent (maximum thickening... - 36.4561
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 94.4444
Sesame Seed Beef
Sesame Seed Beef is a sumptuous beef dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored and filling Sesame Seed Beef and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. You will love it too. Trust me! - 46.8089
Toast sesame seeds in a dry, medium-hot skillet, stirring constantly, until seeds begin to darken and give off a roasted fragrance.
Remove seeds from hot pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients and drop batter by teaspoon onto oiled cookie sheet,... - 33.3151
Best Sesame Snow Peas
These Sesame Snow Peas taste incredible ! I adore these deliciously seasoned Chinese Pea pods and carrots with my rice and pasta. Try these Sesame Snow Peas and feel free to comment about them here. - 38.9291
1) To make a sesame dressing for salads, mix together all the ingredients well.
2) Toss the dressing in your favourite salad and enjoy. - 23.923
Sesame Oil Rice Recipes By Category