- » Sesame Marinade Dressing
Sesame Marinade Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame marinade dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame marinade dressing recipes.
Sesame Marinade And Dressing
Sesame Marinade and Dressing is an easy to make salad dressing which can go well with both vegetables and meat. Sesame Marinade and Dressing can also be used as a steak marinade. Try it out at home today! - 23.6453
Dandy Clementine Asian Marinade/dressing
Making marinates and dressing from scratch means that you have complete control over the ingredients, allowing you to be adventurous in the kitchen, and put your own spin on your dishes. I love using Clementine as they have an extra sweetness to them, and... - 0
Pacific Rim Beef Salad With Sesame Ginger Dressing
1. In a large dish, blend all the marinade ingredients thoroughly.
2. Add steaks to the marinade and cover the dish with plastic wrap.
3. Let the steaks marinate at room temperature for at least 1 hour; turn the steaks once or refrigerate... - 45.4498
Japanese Steak Salad
Japanese Steak Salad is a tasty and filling salad which can be easily substituted for a full meal. On days when I don€™t want to invest time in a complete meal, I resort to Japanese Steak Salad . Dish it up on days when you are hungry and... - 36.1743
Soy Peanut Marinade
After the beans are cooked, drain them well.
Combine the honey, vinegar, oil, tahini, salt, herbs, and spices EXCEPT sesame.
Toss the dressing into the cooked peanuts and beans; add the onion rings, cover, and chill several hours or overnight.
Just before... - 37.3816
Steamed Salmon With Quick Spectrum Spicy Asian Marinade
Begin by boiling the water for a Chinese bamboo steamer.
In a stainless steel or glass bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the marinade.
Place each piece of salmon into a shallow bowl small enough to fit each steamer basket.
Spoon 3 tbs of marinade over... - 36.5383
Sesame Duck And Noodle Salad
1. Slice the duck breasts thinly across and place them in a shallow dish. Mix all the ingredients for the marinade, pour over the duck and mix well to coat thoroughly. Cover and leave in a cool place for 30 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or... - 36.4627
Sesame Chicken Kabobs
Place chicken cubes in a large shallow container.
Combine soy sauce, dressing, sesame seeds, juice, garlic powder, and.
ginger in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over chicken.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring chicken... - 40.5181
Oriental Sesame Seed Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the sesame seeds on a cookie sheet in the center of the preheated 350° oven for about 8 to 10 minutes, or until a golden brown.
3) Watch them carefully as they burn easily.
4) Set aside.
5)... - 37.0112
Chinese Chicken Salad With Sesame
Place chicken in heavy plastic bag set in dish.
Mix together soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour over chicken; press air out of bag and secure closed.
Marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 or up to 24 hours.
In pot of boiling water, cook snow peas... - 42.7749
Salmon Tails With Cashew Nut And Bacon Dressing
1. Slash the salmon tails twice on each side. Place in a polythene bag.
2. Mix the garlic, soy sauce and sherry together. Pour onto the fish, rub well in and leave to marinate for 2 hours.
3. Transfer with a fish slice to a steamer, reserving the marinade,... - 37.7559
Oriental Grilled Fish Salad
1 Preheat the broiler or start the charcoal. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly grease the foil.
2 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic. Add the soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest (if using), black pepper and hot... - 39.1977
Marinated Shrimp And Vegetables
Dressing or Marinade: Blend all ingredients well in mixer or food processor.
Shrimp and Vegetables: Peel and devein shrimp and then poach in water and a little lemon.
Rinse shrimp and drain, then place in bowl with 1/2 cup marinade, cover and... - 40.7876
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
Grilled Salmon Teriyaki With Cucumber Salad
1)Pre-heat the grill to high.
2) In a wide bowl, add the soy, mirin, sugar, ginger and garlic . Stir till the sugar has dissolved completely. Now, place the salmon fillets in the soy mix and coat them thoroughly.
3) In a small... - 45.8541
Yam Yai Bangkok
Thai salads are a balance of the exciting flavours of sweet-salty-sour-spicey. This is a fabulous side salad or main light lunch dish. - 45.2604
Oriental Beef Salad
1) With a sharp knife, lightly score one side of the steak in diagonal direction at 1-inch intervals.
2) In a large enough glass or ceramic baking dish, add wine, soy sauce, honey, garlic and 3 tablespoons of the ginger.
3) Place the steak,... - 45.62
Grilled Steak And Asparagus Salad
In small bowl, blend vinaigrette and steak sauce.
Pour marinade over steak in nonmetal dish.
Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Remove steak from marinade.
Grill or broil steak, 4 inches from heat source, for 10 minutes or to desired doneness, basting occasionally... - 32.3875
Thai Chicken Strips
In food processor or blender, process Italian dressing, wine, sugar, soy sauce, coriander, ginger, cumin and paprika until blended.
In large shallow baking dish, combine dressing mixture, sesame seeds and chicken.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator, stirring... - 36.3092
With summer round the corner how about a barbeque dish with a twist?? Try this video and prepare a zesty variety of Korean beef. Popularly knows as kalbi, this combines the spicy taste to make a tender and juicy meat. Make this on a summer barbeque outing and... - 109.52
La Galbi With Ssam Jang / Korean Bbq Beef Ribs / 갈비
1. For meat marinade – in a food processor, add in the apple sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Blend well for a few minutes.
2. Arrange beef ribs in a casserole dish and pour in the puree. Rub with hands and let it marinate for... - 0
Asian Steak Noodle Salad
1. In a shallow dish, mix all the marinade ingredients.
2. Add the meat steak to the dish and coat well with the mix.
3. Leave for one hour to marinate turning once.
4. Heat the griddle pan to a high heat till smoking.
5. Pat dry the... - 44.6026
1 The day before serving the salad, prepare the salad dressing and set aside.
2 Place the hearts of palm, two-thirds of the sliced olives, the chopped scallions and cherry tomatoes in a large jar or plastic container. Add enough salad dressing to cover, then... - 40.4891
Marinated Chicken Kabobs
Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch pieces.
Place in a shallow container, and set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a jar; cover tightly, and shake vigorously.
Pour over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
Combine green pepper, onion,... - 38.046
Delicious Wasabi Vinaigrette
Want to pep up salads and sandwich? Try wasabi vinaigrette as a dressing for salad and toss it for impeccable taste. It can be a great alternative for a filling and works well with sandwich. To reach the delicious destination, all you need is to make this... - 99.4781
Grilled Fish Salad
1. Preheat the broiler or prepare the grill. If broiling, line a broiler pan with foil and lightly oil the foil.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, oil, honey, lime zest, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, and whisk to... - 38.4954
Tuna Steaks With Tossed Salad And Steamed Broccoli
1. For the Tuna Steak Marinade: In a ziplock bag, mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, sesame seed oil, Garlic powder, cayenne pepper, sesame seeds, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt.
2. Add the tuna into the bag and coat well and set aside... - 104.202
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Red Chamber Grilled Spicy Scallops
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine marinade and scallops and mix well. Refrigerate for 1 hour, while stirring occasionally.
2. Heat grill and place marinated scallops. Grill for 2 minutes on each side or as desired.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 39.2778
Oriental Chicken Salad
Combine 1/2 cup soy sauce, dry sherry, and mustard in a small bowl; stir well.
Place chicken breast halves in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish.
Pour marinade mixture over chicken; cover and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours.
Coat rack of a broiler pan with... - 44.0901
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Oriental Broiled Beef Salad
1) In a jar with a tight fitting lid, add the sugar, salad oil, vinegar, garlic, sesame oil, gingerroot, and red pepper together.
2) Cover the jar tightly and shake to blend the dressing thoroughly.
3) In a shallow dish, place the steak and pour... - 47.7743
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Miso Glazed Rockfish
Learn how to make Miso Glazed Rockfish with a delicious arugula, fennel and orange salad. - 130.049
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Raw Thai Fruit Salad
Love fruits? Here's a great way to include them in your diet. Watch this video now and learn how to prepare this delicious Tahi Fruit Salad. We bet your family will love it too. Watch the video now. - 100.927