- » Sesame Ginger Mayonnaise
Sesame Ginger Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame ginger mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame ginger mayonnaise recipes.
Chicken Salad With Coriander Sesame And Ginger Dressing
In a saucepan combine the chicken breasts with enough water just to cover them and over moderate heat add the coriander, the gingerroot, the peppercorns, and salt to taste, and simmer the chicken for 7 minutes, or until it is firm but still springy to the... - 36.0854
1. Place garlic, ginger, soy, vinegar, brown sugar and fennel seeds in a small saucepan and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until mixture reduces by half. Remove from heat and strain to remove fennel seeds. Set aside to... - 35.7968
Sesame Chicken With Gingery Greens
1. For the chicken Heat oven to 350°F. Put sesame seeds on a plate.
2. Lightly beat egg, water, and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg mixture, shaking off excess; press each side into sesame seeds to coat.
3. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet... - 35.9556
Combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
Stir in parsley, chestnuts, onion, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.
Serve with sesame crackers or chips for dipping. - 31.0414
1.Mix sour cream and mayonnaise and add parsely, chestnuts, ginger, garlic and soy sauce to it.
3.Serve the ginger dip along with chips or sesame crackers. - 31.9333
Cold Rice With Shrimp
Cold Rice With Shrimp is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.8144
Oriental Chicken Pitas
In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, snow peas, peppers and sesame seeds.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil.
Pour over the salad and mix well.
Spoon into the pita pockets.
Top each sandwich half and serve. - 40.9568
Calcutta Chicken Spread
In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ginger, soy sauce and onion.
Stir in water chestnuts and chicken. - 29.2764
Chinese Chicken Salad
Mix together mayonnaise, soy sauce and ginger in large bowl.
Add chicken, pea pods, carrots, onions and sesame seeds; mix lightly.
Serve on lettuce-covered platter. - 34.6779
Cold Rice With Shrimp
1. Cook the rice according to package directions and cool.
2. Chop the scallions, chives and onion fine. Add to the cold cooked rice. Add the shrimp and mayonnaise. Season to taste with the ginger, salt and lemon juice and refrigerate until serving time.
3.... - 35.9788
Oriental Chicken Pitas
1) Combine together the snow peas, chicken, peppers and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
2) Whisk together the mayonnaise, yogurt, ginger, soy sauce and oil in a small bowl and pour the mixture all over the salad. Mix well.
3) Spoon the prepared salad... - 37.9671
Hand Rolled Sushi
Toast each nori sheet by holding one corner and moving sheet back and forth over a medium-hot electric burner or low gas flame just until nori turns green. Do not over-toast Using scissors, cut into 4- or 5-inch squares. Stack on a plate or place in a serving... - 37.673
Chicken Kebabs With Mandarin Oranges
1 In a medium-size bowl, combine the orange juice, orange rind, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, honey, and 1 teaspoon of the mustard.
Add the chicken and toss to coat.
Refrigerate, covered, for 2 hours or overnight.
2 Preheat the broiler, setting the rack 6 inches... - 42.7454
Chicken Salad Delight
Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
Add sesame seeds. - 35.1734
1. To make the Ginger Mayonnaise dressing:
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients together well and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
3. In a pan of hot water dissolve gelatin.
4. Add salt and dates and chill until mixture is slightly... - 46.1995
Orange Miso Dressing
1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree. Cover and chill for up to a week. Shake before using. - 30.1128
Festive Chicken Salad Log
Mix cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, ginger, pepper and pepper sauce.
Stir in chicken, eggs and 1/4 cup onions.
Shape into log, 8x2 inches.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate until firm, about 4 hours.
Cut green pepper rings to make strips.
Place strips... - 38.8284
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper flakes, and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2. In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle relish, and 1/4 teaspoon of the... - 41.7145
Geek Week: Jabba The Hutt's Spicy Tuna Rolls
1. Prepare a sushi mat by lining it with plastic wrap.
2. Prepare a bowl of water.
3. In a bowl combine mayonnaise and sriracha, stir to mix.
4. Mix this mayonnaise mixture with the tuna, set aside.
5. Place the nori sheet on a worktop,... - 0
Oriental Dip is a mouth watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare dip recipe; I bet, it wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 26.9468
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Wash fish and cut into 4 sections.
3) Combine fish with wine, salt, soy sauce, sugar, green onion and ginger root.
4) Allow it to marinate for one hour.
5) On a grill or roasting rack, lightly greased with... - 44.9923
Traditional Buffalo Wings And Asian Chicken Wings
Be it summer or it’s the ball season, chicken wings makes its way into everyone’s homes and kitchen. So, Scott has come up with this video on Traditional Buffalo Wings and Asian Chicken Wings for his fans. He is showing two different recipes for chicken... - 113.712
Vietnamese Bánh Mì Gà
Bánh Mì Gà is the most popular baguette sandwich of Vietnam. You can easily prepare this mouth-watering preparation at your home, if you are looking for something exclusive to serve. Follow the step-by-step instruction to make the sandwich a big hit. - 108.484
Shallow Fried Fish Tempura With Two Sauces
1 In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, red pepper flakes and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Mince the ginger and add it to the bowl. Set the ginger-soy sauce aside.
2 In another small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, pickle... - 38.6563
Kauai Dinner Menu
Wanna chill-out with friends, then how about calling a few friends over for holiday dinner and surprise them with a Hawaiian style dinner. Check out Tamra Davis making Hijiki salad, Pineapple upside down cake and Seared tune burger with ginger and wasabi.... - 109.131
Cold Soba Noodles
I really think this goes down as one of my better and favorite recipes. Every time I make it for people, young or old, I get the greatest response. The best part is, it's so easy to prepare and you probably already have a lot of the ingredients in your fridge... - 126.558
Japanese Food :california Rolls
1. On a chopping board, cut the seedless cucumber into ¼-inch strips that are cut to the length of the dried seaweed wrapper. Slice it 8 strips. Place these slices on a plate and sprinkle salt on them and set it aside.
2. In a bowl, shred the... - 120.741
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Want to try some great Sushi at home?? Its time you watch this video. The chef demonstrates a step by step process to prepare Temaki Sushi, which is a fancy, hand rolled sushi. Watch the video now and treat your family to this Japanese Delicacy. - 147.364
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.41
Awesome Crab-cakes With Salad
The fusion of Thai and Japanese flavours plus a Mexican influenced sauce make for the most amazing crab cakes ever. Togarashi and kaffir lime leaves enhance the succulent flavour of crab which are plated on a swirl of chipotle hollandaise. A must try recipe. - 51.8387
Oriental Futomaki Sushi & California Roll
Looking for a n authentic Sushi recipe that you can try at home? This Japanese delicacy consists of two kinds of sushi rolls. The Futomaki Sushi rolls have the traditional Japanese flavor and California Rolls have more of a fusion taste. Together they make a... - 147.789
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584