- » Sesame Ginger Fry
Sesame Ginger Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Ginger Fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Ginger Fry recipes.
Double Fried Chicken With Ginger And Sesame Oil
Cut chicken into 12 pieces, quartering breast and halving thighs crosswise.
Combine soy sauce, sake, ginger and garlic in shallow baking dish.
Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
Let chicken marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes, turning... - 40.7903
Garlic Sesame Ginger Prawns
1.Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Stir-fry prawns, garlic and ginger over high heat until prawns have just changed colour.
2.Stir in sherry, stock, soy sauce, pimento, chives and barbecue sauce.
Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and cook... - 36.1693
Pok Choi With Ginger Chili Fennel And Sesame
1. Depending on the size of the choi heads, either cut them in half lengthways or cut off the ends and separate the leaves.
2. Heat the olive oil over a high heat in a wok or large frying pan. Add the spring onions, chillies, garlic, ginger, fennel seeds and... - 34.4557
Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef
When you prefer to eat only Oriental, then you should learn some of the basic and easy recipes. The Oriental Ginger Sesame Beef is one such recipe, which can be cooked by any beginner. Watch the video and follow the quick steps, to try out yourself. - 105.229
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 44.3474
Sesame Ginger Romaine Bundles
In a wide frying pan, bring about 1 inch (2.5 cm) water to a boil over high heat.
Immerse 12 of the whole onions in water until limp (about 30 seconds).
Drain, immerse in cold water, and drain again.
Cut remaining onions into 3-inch (8-cm) lengths;... - 32.9534
Sesame Turkey With Ginger And Lychees
1. Dip the strips of turkey into beaten egg, shaking off the excess, and coat lightly in sesame seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and the strips of turkey and fry until the... - 32.805
Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
This simple and delicious Asian Grilled Shrimp Salad has many textures, colors and flavors. Crunchy cabbage and bell peppers plus lettuce and sprouts provide ample nutrition and flavor. The tangy vinaigrette is a perfect sauce for the grilled local shrimp... - 0
Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli
1) Break the broccoli in small florets. Peel the stems and diagonally slice.
2) In a saucepan with boiling salted water, dip the broccoli pieces to blanch for 30 seconds.
3) Drain water and rinse the broccoli in running cold water.
4) Place over... - 43.4621
Stir Fried Ginger Garlic Greens
Heat canola oil in a heavy saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned, about 30 seconds.
Add scallions, lettuce mix, and spinach in batches, tossing with tongs.
Stir-fry until wilted, 2 to 3 minutes... - 33.1293
Ginger Turkey Stir Fry
1. Whisk together the broth, sake, oyster sauce, cornstarch, and soy sauce in a small bowl until smooth.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat until a drop of water sizzles. Add 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil, swirl to coat the pan,... - 33.247
Ginger Garlic Fried Rice (jean Georges)
Hello New York!!! Join Honeysuckle Catering for a local but exotic dish - Jean Georges' Ginger Garlic Fried Rice! From his book called "Asian Flavors". - 140.383
Stir-fried Crab, Ginger And Green Onions
1 Cut crabs in half and segment them. Heat oil in a wok. Add garlic, ginger and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add crab pieces and stir-fry to coat with oil. Pour in stock, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and sesame oil and bring to a boil.
2 Cook... - 29.9502
Stir Fried Beef With Ginger
1. Freeze the beef for 20 minutes, so that the meat hardens a little bit for easier cutting.
2. Cut the beef into thin slices 1 1/2 inches (3-5cm) long.
3. In a bowl put the beef, add salt, soy sauce, sherry or rice wine, sesame oil and... - 45.6183
Stir Fried Ginger Chicken
1. Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Again, run the broccolis under cold water to stop the cooking process. Repeat with the same process for snow peas for 1 minute.
3. Set these aside for further use.
4. In a wok, heat the peanut... - 44.8966
Fried Chicken Livers In Ginger
1. Wash and clean the livers discarding any connecting membranes.
2. Pat dry nicely on paper towel.
3. In a bowl put all the marinade ingredients with the chicken livers and let marinade for about 30 minutes or more.
4. Drain the livers in a colander... - 41.9608
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; drizzle 1/2 teaspoon oil around top of wok.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli and carrot; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add... - 45.7962
Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions is. Use the freshest of crab available to get a flavorful Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions. Make the Chinese Stir Fried Crab Ginger And Green Onions... - 32.8557
Stir Fried Tofu With Soybeans And Ginger Tofu
Stir Fried Tofu with Soybeans and Ginger Tofu, both these tofu dishes are healthy. A must try as they are easy to make and so full of nutrition. Chef Michelle has made it in a pretty simple way, there cannot be anything easier than this. These are highly... - 133.018
Ginger Asparagus Flank Steak Stir Fry
This simple stir fry combines the punch of fresh ginger with wonderful spring asparagus and tasty flank steak. The combinations of flavors here is amazing and also very inexpensive. - 0
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 128.567
Garlic-ginger Beef Stir-fry
1. In a bowl, combine beef, soy sauce, and baking soda. Mix to coat evenly. Set it aside.
2. For sauce, in a large mixing bowl, add beef broth, soy sauce, corn starch, sesame oil, and brown sugar. Whisk until smooth.
3. In a wok, pour ½... - 118.415
String Beans With Ginger Sauce
Clean, wash and break the tips of string beans and' tear off the fibres, if any on both sides of the pod.
Cut each beans into 2" length.
Heat oil in a pan, fry ginger and string beans for 5 minutes, add water, lower heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add... - 37.9134
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1. In a bowl add the steak, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, the ginger, vinegar, water, salt and cornflour and mix well such that the steak slices are thoroughly coated in the mixture.
2. Place the bowl with cover in the refrigerator to... - 44.0527
Ginger Beef With Peppers
1) In a bowl, combine fillet steak slices, soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of the sesame oil, sliced ginger root, vinegar, water, salt, and corn flour. Mix thoroughly to coat evenly.
2) Cover with a lid and marinate for at least 20 minutes inside... - 46.0984
Hunan Fish With Ginger Sauce
Clean the fish.
Make a slit on the stomach of the fish and clean it out, thoroughly.
Trim spine and fins.
Leave head and tail on.
Place water in a large pan enough to cover the fish.
Bring water to a boil and add 1 teaspoon salt.
Rub the empty cavity of the... - 41.978
Ginger Chicken Quarters
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, combine soy, water, garlic, sugar, sherry, and ginger.
Turn chicken in marinade to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day,... - 43.2402
Ginger Beef With Cherry Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, gingerroot and garlic.
Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain. Add to soy sauce mixture. Let stand, covered, at room temperature at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
With slotted... - 36.4739
Beef Strips With Orange And Ginger
1. Place the beef strips in a bowl and sprinkle over the orange rind and juice. If possible, leave to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Drain the liquid from the meat and set aside, then mix the meat with the soy sauce, cornflour and ginger.
3. Heat the... - 36.1664
Crispy Chicken In Garlic Ginger Sauce
1. Cut out the meat from chicken thighs using a sharp knife. Run the knife through the length of bone and open each side of meat, exposing the bone.
2. Blend the chicken with rice wine and soy sauce.
3. Take one bowl and add garlic,... - 46.2126
Ginger Scallops With Chinese Noodles
1. In small bowl, combine scallions, broth, wine, cornstarch, sugar and pepper; set aside.
2. Spray large nonstick skillet or wok with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add garlic and salt; stir-fry 1 -2 minutes, until garlic is tender. Add... - 33.988
Chicken In Exotic Mushroom And Ginger Sauce
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Coat the chicken in the seasoned flour and cook for about 4 minutes, until browned all over. Transfer to a large deep casserole and keep warm until required.
2. Slowly fry the shallots and mushrooms in the... - 35.5873
Ginger Chicken Quarters
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a large bowl, stir together soy, the 1 cup water, garlic, sugar, sherry, and ginger.
Add chicken and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day, turning occasionally.
Lift chicken from marinade and... - 41.7398
Teriyaki Swordfish Burgers With Sweet Pickled Ginger Salsa
These teriyaki swordfish burgers with pickled ginger salsa may be a little time consuming but well worth the effort in taste. the sowrdfish burgers are prepared with a triyaki sauce mix along with eggs and bread crumbs. Served on buns with teriyaki sauce and... - 45.0781
Squid In Gin And Ginger
Squid In Gin And Ginger has a Fantastic tasteThe Ginger roots and Green Onion gives the Squid In Gin And Ginger Impressive taste. - 37.0681
Sprinkle the chicken with the sugar and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and fry the ginger for 1 minute.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and mushrooms.
Cover and cook for a further 5... - 40.1482
Lime Green Chilly Ginger Pickle
1. Prepare the limes. Season.
2. Heat the oil, add the mustard seeds and when done add the slit chillies, and saute for 1-2 minutes or until they turn soft but not dark. Add the ginger, fry for 1-2 more minutes, remove from fire, and cool.
3. Remove the limes... - 36.7471
Baked Crab With Spring Onions And Ginger
1. Cut the crab in half from the underbelly. Break off the claws and crack them with the back of a cleaver. Discard the legs and crack the shell, breaking it into several pieces. Discard the feathery gills and the sac. Put the pieces of crab in a bowl.
2. Mix... - 34.3025
Crab With Spring Onions And Ginger
1. To prepare the crab cut it in half from the under-belly.
2. Open the shell and discard the feathery gills and the sac.
3. With the back of the cleaver break off the claws and legs, crack the shells of the claws and legs and cut the body into... - 45.6894
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.413
Chicken And Fennel With Lemon And Ginger
1. Rub the chicken with the soy sauce and leave for 15 minutes.
2. Pare the rind from the lemon, then cut into very thin strips. Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice. Blend the juice with the stock, honey, cornflour and any soy sauce left after... - 38.2866
Steamed Wild Striped Bass With Ginger And Scallion
Steamed fish may sound plain, but this version is packed with flavor: It's cooked in a ginger-and-sesame soy sauce and topped with frizzled jalapeños and scallions. "I think part of the reason people love this dish is that the sauce is a really good vehicle... - 41.4146
Ginger Garlic Shrimp
Ginger Garlic Shrimp has a spicy taste. The soy sauce and sugar gives the Ginger Garlic Shrimp a two dimensional taste. - 44.3467
Mixed Pepper Salad
1. In a wok or fry pan, heat 2 tablespoons dressing. (Store remaining in refrigerator and use for some other recipe).
2. Add half quantity peppers and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till they start to soften.
3. Drain on absorbent... - 42.4273