- » Sesame Ginger Dipping
Sesame Ginger Dipping Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Ginger Dipping recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Ginger Dipping recipes.
Quick Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
If you would like to quickly spice up bland appetizers, sesame ginger vinaigrette is a quick solution for you. This unique dip is made with the unusual combination of sesame oil, lime and shallot to generate an essence that you won't forget soon. One of the... - 103.235
1.Mix sour cream and mayonnaise and add parsely, chestnuts, ginger, garlic and soy sauce to it.
3.Serve the ginger dip along with chips or sesame crackers. - 31.9333
Combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
Stir in parsley, chestnuts, onion, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce.
Serve with sesame crackers or chips for dipping. - 31.0414
Sesame Turkey With Ginger And Lychees
1. Dip the strips of turkey into beaten egg, shaking off the excess, and coat lightly in sesame seeds.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large shallow pan; add the onion and garlic and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the ginger and the strips of turkey and fry until the... - 32.805
Soy And Ginger Dip
Combine soy sauce, ginger, spring onion and sugar.
Heat both oils together until they smoke, then pour over the ginger mixture and stir.
Serve immediately with steamed chicken or fish. - 28.0481
Ginger Soy Dipping Sauce
1. Place the ginger, garlic, sugar, and broth in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove the saucepan from the heat and transfer the liquid to a bowl to cool.
2. When the mixture is at room temperature, combine it with the soy sauce,... - 32.894
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Ginger Beef And Pork Toasts
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Lightly butter a large baking sheet. In a bowl, combine the ground meats, ginger, garlic, cilantro, cornstarch, salt and egg white and knead until blended.
2. Arrange the bread on a work surface. Divide the meat mixture among the... - 31.315
Kidney With Ginger
Cut the kidney in half and remove the white membrane.
Cross-score the outside surfaces and cut into eight pieces.
Dip into boiling water for 3 minutes, then plunge into cold water for 10 seconds to cool quickly.
Pat dry and arrange on a dish.
Cover with the... - 33.5071
Ginger Peking Duck
Remove excess fat from the body of the duck.
Rinse with water, drain, and dry well.
Hang the duck up with a string in a cool, airy place for at least 4 hours (to speed up drying, the duck can be hung in front of an air conditioner or fan for 2 to 3... - 44.1477
Stir Fried Ginger Broccoli
1) Break the broccoli in small florets. Peel the stems and diagonally slice.
2) In a saucepan with boiling salted water, dip the broccoli pieces to blanch for 30 seconds.
3) Drain water and rinse the broccoli in running cold water.
4) Place over... - 43.4621
Chicken With Ginger
Combine the marinade ingredients and cook at 100% for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
Let the marinade cool.
Lay the chicken pieces in the liquid and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours, turning them from time to time.
Combine the... - 45.3423