- » Sesame Ginger Carrot
Sesame Ginger Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame ginger carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame ginger carrot recipes.
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 88.5415
Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice
This Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice tastes unique ! I love this spicy rice with some tomato sauce poured over for my next meal ! Your suggestions for this Sesame Ginger Carrot Rice are welcome ! - 34.3869
You May Also Like!
Gingered Carrots With Sesame
Toast sesame seeds in a frying pan over medium heat until golden, stirring frequently.
Peel carrots and cut into slender sticks about 3 inches long.
Place in a pan with boiling salted water.
Cover and cook over medium heat until just tender (8 to... - 34.9502
1. In a large sized skillet, melt margarine.
2. Add carrots. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till carrots turn crisp.
3. Add rest of the ingredients (apart from sesame seeds) gradually and cook on a medium flame for 6 to 8 minutes, while... - 39.0126
Sesame Ginger Rice
1) In a 2-quart casserole, place the water and salt.
2) Microwave on HIGH for 3 to 3 ½ minutes, till boiling.
3) Add the carrots, rice and gingerroot. Stir well.
4) Cover the preparation with a lid and microwave again on HIGH for 5 minutes.
5) Reduce... - 41.2922
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 43.1837
Golden Coins Sesame Stir Fried Carrots
Blend stir-fry sauce and water; set aside.
Heat vegetable oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add carrots and ginger; reduce heat to medium-high and stir-fry 5 minutes.
Add stir-fry sauce mixture.
Cook, stirring, until carrots are coated with... - 31.2749
Polynesian Ginger Carrots
1.To toast sesame seeds, cook in small nonstick skillet over medium heat 3 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Remove from skillet; let cool.
2.Combine carrots, pineapple juice and onion in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.... - 31.2485
Ginger Steamed Asparagus And Carrot
1. Cut the woody stems from the asparagus, then cut into 5 cm (2 inch) lengths. Set the tips aside.
2. Cut the carrots into strips the same length.
3. Place the stock, garlic, ginger and onion in the base of a steamer and bring to the boil.
4. Steam the... - 32.6837
Udon In Sesame-miso Broth
Udon has been long popular in Japanese cuisine but Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth became famous in my home after our Japanese friend prepared some for us. You will have to tatse Udon In Sesame-Miso Broth to get to know the difference. So go for it! - 41.1423