- » Sesame Fish
Sesame Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Fish recipes.
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2. In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, blend the egg with the milk.
3. Dip the fish into the egg mixture, then... - 39.2369
Sauteed Sesame Fish
Cut fish into four pieces.
Dust with flour.
Dip in soybean milk.
Coat evenly with a mixture of sesame seeds and crumbs.
Heat oil in a large frying pan (it should cover the bottom of pan generously).
Add fish and saute turning once, until fish flakes with a... - 37.039
Sauteed Sesame Fish
1 In a bowl, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Dredge the fish lightly in the seasoned flour.
2 In a shallow bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and sesame seeds. In another shallow bowl, beat the egg with the milk until blended.
3 Dip the fish into the egg... - 35.7402
You May Also Like!
The Sesame Fish is an easytomake dish that you can serve for parties. They are delicious and the joy of biting into the crispy fried fish is an out of the world experience. Try the Sesame Fish, I am sure you will love it. - 41.5814
Sesame Fish With Sweet And Sour Sauce
1 In a food processor, mince the garlic. Add the ginger and coarsely chop. Add the scallions and coarsely chop. In a small bowl, combine 3 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the pineapple juice.
2 In a small skillet or saucepan, warm 2 teaspoons of the oil... - 32.2844
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds
Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is an absoutely fabulous yet a beautifully different dish. And, when I say that this Deep Fried Marinated Fish Fillets With Sesame Seeds is quite different from others, I mean it in a much better way. Take... - 37.1519
Fish Foo Yung Sesame
Remove skin and bones from fish and flake fish.
Combine all ingredients except Foo Yung sauce and sesame seeds.
Pour 1/3 cup fish mixture onto a hot greased griddle or skillet and fry at moderate heat for 2 or 3 minutes, or until brown.
Turn carefully and fry... - 33.9277
Sesame Topped Perch
Cut fish into 3 or 4 portions; place in greased, shallow baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt; top with cracker crumbs; drizzle butter over top.
Bake in a 325° oven for 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. - 24.3626
Sesame Seed Crusted Salmon Fish Sticks
This recipe is a great "starter" for parents who would like to introduce seafood into their picky child's diet. Fortunately it also happens to be a wonderful dish for all ages to enjoy - picky or not. The toasted sesame seeds provide a crackling crust and... - 131.065
Fish Baked With Sesame Seed
Cook and stir onion in 1 tablespoon oil until tender.
Mix sesame seed, water, garlic, salt, lemon juice and red pepper.
Lightly brush square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches, with oil; sprinkle with bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons parsley.
Pat fish dry with paper... - 36.6638
Sesame Fried Fish
Cut the fish fillet lengthwise to get their slices.
Cut into 2" pieces.
Sprinkle 1/2 tsp salt and juice of 1/2 lemon over the prawns.
Mix and keep aside for 15 minutes.
Wash well and pat dry.
Mix all ingredients of the marinade in a bowl.
Add fish and... - 43.4403
Sesame Fish Cakes
1. Chop the fish finely with a cleaver or in a food processor. Combine it with the remaining fish cake ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into six 2-inch cakes. Combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Dredge the... - 30.3096
Sesame Fish Fillet
1. Marinate fish for 10-15 minutes.
2. Coat fish slices with beaten egg, then dry-coat in a mixture of cornstarch, flour and sesame seeds. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
3. Shake off the excess coating before frying. Deep-fry fish slices, a few at a time, over... - 32.8206
Sesame Fish Recipes By Category