- » Sesame Chicken Mustard
Sesame Chicken Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Chicken Mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Chicken Mustard recipes.
Honey Mustard Chicken Legs
1) In a saucepan, stir the honey, mustard and lemon juice into the melted butter and mix well.
2) In a 2-quart casserole, place the chicken legs and pour over the mixture, cover and marinate overnight.
3) Remove the chicken legs, drain... - 36.8971
Mustard Soy Dip For Chicken
Mustard Soy Dip For Chicken is a common condiment for chicken dishes. This Mustard Soy Dip For Chicken is simple to make and tastes great on your chicken. Make it today! - 15.3207
Chicken With Mustard
Cut the chicken into thin shreds and marinate for 20 minutes.
Deep-fry the chicken for 2 minutes over a moderate heat, stirring to separate the shreds.
Drain and place in a serving bowl.
Pour over the seasoning sauce and serve cold. - 36.3329
Chicken Noodle And Mustard Cabbage Soup
1 Cook noodles in 4 cups (1 L) boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
2 Place soy sauce and sesame oil in a large soup bowl. Top with cooked noodles. Arrange chicken and cabbage on top. Pour over boiling seasoned stock. Cover and let stand a few minutes... - 22.6772
David K's Sauteed Mustard Greens
1. In a wok or heavy bottomed skillet heat oil and stir fry the chicken until it becomes white from all sides.
2. Add the mustard greens, red pepper, lima beans and stir fry a little until the greens wilt.
3. Add the wine, soy sauce and sugar, sprinkle... - 37.4329
You May Also Like!
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Sesame Chicken Balls
Combine chicken, salad dressing, pimiento, onion, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
Form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon mixture for each.
Chill thoroughly, about 1 hour.
Roll chilled balls in sesame seed. - 31.9013
Honey Sesame Chicken Wings
Cut chicken wings apart at both joints; discard tips.
Pat dry with paper towels; set aside.
Combine honey and mustard in 1 -cup glass measure.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Cook on HI, 1 1/2 minutes.
Brush wings with honey mixture, then roll in sesame... - 31.4518
Chicken Sesame Balls
Fresh parsley sprigs In a small bowl, combine chicken, minced onion, minced parsley, curry powder, prepared mustard and paprika.
Mix ingredients together.
Add mayonnaise, one tablespoon at a time, mixing until thoroughly blended.
Taste and correct... - 41.0608
1) Take a shallow dish and put the chicken breasts in it.
2) Combine the butter or margarine, soya sauce, wine, tarragon and mustard.
3) Spoon this mixture over the chicken and allow marinating for 3 hours.
4) Reserve the excess marinade... - 42.049
Cold Chicken Sesame
1. Strip cooked chicken from carcass and cut or tear meat in fine shreds.
2. Meanwhile boil water and let cool. Then combine just enough with mustard to make a smooth paste (about 2 teaspoons of water). Add to chicken and toss.
3. Discard tough parsley stems.... - 32.3502
Chinese Chicken Sesame
1. ln a self-sealing plastic bag, mix 1/4 cup of the soy sauce with the green onions, sesame seeds, garlic, oil, mustard, and ginger. Add the chicken and seal the bag tightly. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, turning the bag over occasionally.
2. Preheat the... - 34.8509
Dissolve dry mustard in 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
Add curry powder, paprika, and garlic powder, mix well.
Mixture should be the consistency of prepared mustard, add more water if needed.
Rub chicken breasts with mustard mixture, and place in a... - 42.3784
Sesame Chicken With Money Dip
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, and minced onion in a shallow dish or pie pan, set aside.
Mix crumbs and sesame seeds.
Toss chicken in mayonnaise mixture, then roll in crumb mixture. Place on
Bake at 400° for 12 -15... - 39.4462
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Sesame Chicken Nuggets
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle the salt and pepper over chicken, and set aside.
Place egg whites in a bowl, and stir well.
Combine toasted sesame seeds and breadcrumbs in a shallow... - 37.8565
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. In a shallow bowl stir together the flour, lemon-pepper seasoning, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Reserve 2 tablespoons flour mixture. Stir sesame seed into remaining flour mixture; set aside.
2. For sauce, in a... - 38.0674
Oven Baked Apple Sesame Chicken Drumsticks
Baking drumsticks and thighs is really pretty simple and quick. You will have a delicious meal on the table without fussing too much over it. These drumsticks are coated with a sauce made from honey and apple juice. They are then flipped during half time, and... - 136.952
Sesame Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, snow peas, water chestnuts, onions, sesame seed and salt and pepper in bowl and toss lightly.
Mix Sherry, egg yolk, lemon juice, mustard, soy sauce, sugar and ginger in processor or small bowl and blend well.
Gradually add oils, beating... - 37.1315
Sesame Chicken Kabob Salad
1. To prepare the chicken rinse and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Then halve each chicken breast into 4 lengthwise strips.
3. Prepare the pea pods by trimming them and keep aside.
4. In a bowl of water soak eight 6-inch or four 12-inch wooden... - 47.7229