- » Sesame Chicken Fingers
Sesame Chicken Fingers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Sesame Chicken Fingers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Sesame Chicken Fingers recipes.
Baked Honey Sesame Chicken Fingers (tenders)
Here is a different take on chicken fingers. They are moist in the inside and crunchy in the outside. They are also baked and low in calories. Kids and adults love chicken tenders! - 123.583
Sesame Chicken Fingers With Apricot Mustard Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, heat together jam, mustard, and lemon juice over medium-low heat, stirring, until melted smooth, 2 to 3 minutes. Set dipping sauce aside.
2. In a shallow dish, combine bread crumbs, sesame seeds, salt, and pepper. Place egg in another... - 33.4017
Black And White Chicken Fingers
1.Separate the eggs by putting egg whites in a bowl.
2. In a fry pan heat the oil.
3. Put the flame high.
4. Dip the chicken finger into egg whites.
5. Dip these fingers into white sesame seeds.
6. Dip the fingers into black sesame... - 38.9679
Oven-fried Crunchy Chicken Fingers
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried... - 121.804
Crispy Chicken Fingers With Three Different (great-tasting) Dips
This crispy chicken fingers is definitely for you if you’re having trouble weaning your kids away from the neighborhood fast-food joint, or if you’d simply like to offer a delish-dish to the kids that will help them to sit happily at the table. And, just... - 48.4584
Bon-bon Chicken With Sesame Sauce
1. Clean the chicken well. Bring the water to a rolling boil in a wok, add the chicken. Reduce the heat, cover and cook for 40-45 minutes. Remove the chicken and immerse in cold water to cool.
2. After at least 1 hour, remove the chicken and drain; dry well... - 32.7002
Thai Chicken Fingers
PEANUT DIP: In small bowl, blend together peanut butter, fish sauce, vinegar, honey, hoisin sauce and oil.
Thin with up to 2 tbsp (25 mL) water if desired.
Separate fillets from chicken breasts; cut remaining chicken into same-size pieces to make total of 20... - 37.4327
Sesame Citrus Chicken
Sesame citrus chicken - if you never tried this recipe, do it as early as possible. Otherwise, you don't know what you are missing. The crunchy sesame coated baked chicken is itself a treat to your taste buds. Moreover, you make it much tangy and tasty by... - 117.225
Tori Tempura With Teri Yaki Sauce
1)Make small pieces of the chicken.
2)Make 2 inch pieces of ladies finger.
3)Marinate chicken pieces in sesame oil, sesame and salt for 2 to 3 hrs.
4)Thread chicken and ladies finger alternately on sticks.
5)Grill on heated grill plate for 15 to 20... - 38.3973
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Chicken Wings: Korean Hot And Spicy Chicken Wing
Who doesn't love chicken wings? I know this recipe is a day late but I really did not do this recipe as a Superbowl chicken wing recipe. This is just a wing recipe that I do when I am in the mood for wings or I have friends over for a bit of a party and we... - 105.767
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 41.5541
Sprinkle the chicken with the sugar and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and fry the ginger for 1 minute.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and mushrooms.
Cover and cook for a further 5... - 40.1482
Doenjang Molasses Chili Bourbon Sticky Chicken Wings
Memorial Day is here again and it is time for gatherings and friends having a good time. One of my favorite things to eat at these little gatherings is chicken wings. Who doesn't like chicken wings? So this Memorial Day I decided to make some Korean Doenjang... - 117.272
Dinner Under $10 Challenge
A complete dinner and dessert for less than $2 a person, providing you with crispy, roasted chicken, a healthy and flavorful kale salad, and the easiest cookies ever. - 0
Malaysian-inspired Chicken Wings
Instead of by deep-frying we get the crunch on these wings by roasting. The sugar caramelizes, producing wings that are juicy with a little bit of crunch.
The longer you marinate the better. These wings can marinate for two days, which will make the meat... - 44.8537
Oriental Bon Bon Chicken
Stir the separated oil into the sesame paste to mix well.
Combine the paste with ginger, garlic, chile, water, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce.
Blend well in blender or beat with fork.
Bring 6 cups of water to boil; add chicken breasts and return water to... - 44.6832
Hot And Spicy Bon Bon Chicken
Put the chicken in water (enough to cover) in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat and let the chicken stay in the water until cool, about 15 minutes.
Use your fingers to tear the chicken into long strips.
Set... - 41.9535
Preheat the oven to 425Â°F (220Â°C).
Put the chicken pieces on a rack in a roasting pan and bake for 50 minutes.
Pour the oil into a large saucepan over medium-high heat and fry the onions and garlic until translucentâ€”about 4 minutes.
Stir in the... - 45.4003
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Charmoula
These grilled chicken sandwiches are perfect as a carry meal to work or as a light lunch when at home. Cooked with chicken breasts, marinated and grilled along with red peppers, eggplant and onions, the chicken sandwiches are served along with charmoula made... - 47.1968
Bang Bang Chicken
1) In a large pan, bring the water to a boil and add the chicken, spring onion and ginger.
2) Bring back to a boil, add salt and simmer, covered over a low heat for 30-35 minutes.
3) Then turn off the heat and allow to cool covered for 3 to 4 hours.
4)... - 46.515
Super Bowl Food - Hawaiian Garlic Chicken
Chicken Karaage is a great dish to serve on any party. You can enjoy this with beer or homemade sauce. It is a perfect blend of soy sauce, ginger and garlic. Just take a look at the recipe video. - 119.153
Cantonese Roast Chicken With Honey Hoisin Glaze
1. Rinse the chicken inside and out; pat it dry with paper towels. Starting at the neck opening, separate the skin and flesh with your fingers, being careful not to tear the skin. Work your fingers over each side of the breast and over the thigh areas.
2. In... - 32.1414
Crusty Chicken Wrap-ups
1. To prepare chicken wash dry on paper towels and if desired, remove skin.
2. Preheat oven to 375F.
3. In hot margarine and barbecue sauce, saute chicken, turning, until lightly browned.
4. Over medium heat, cook, covered and turning... - 39.7463
Chicken And Cashew Nut Stir-fry
1. Heat a wok until hot, add the cashew nuts and dry fry over a low to medium, heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
2. Cut the red pepper in half and remove the core and seeds. Slice into thin strips. Cut the chicken fillet into thin... - 33.7321
Chicken With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the raw chicken diagonally into thin slices.
Place them in a bowl with few drops ginger sherry, few drops sesame oil, tiny pinch salt, tiny pinch Ve-Tsin, 1/2 teaspoon cornflour and 1 teaspoon water and work them very well into the meat with the finger... - 43.6752
Crunchy Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Use a large shallow casserole or baking sheet to coat the bottom with 1/2 tablespoon of the oil.
3) Season the chicken breasts with 3/4 teaspoon of the salt and the pepper.
4) Place the chicken in a single... - 45.8906
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1 To make the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger, and garlic in a medium bowl until blended; set aside.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Add the... - 32.4359
Buffet Chicken Sandwich Basket
1 Scald milk with sugar, salt and butter or margarine in a small saucepan; cool to lukewarm.
2 Sprinkle yeast into very warm water in a large bowl. ("Very warm" water should feel comfortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir until yeast dissolves, then stir... - 40.0336
Chinese Tangerine Chicken
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; discard.
Rinse chicken under cold water; pat dry.
Trim excess fat.
Starting at neck cavity, loosen skin from breast and drumsticks... - 43.5224
Original Chinese Chicken Salad
1. Put the chicken breast halves in a medium skillet. Add 1/4 cup of water, 1/2 cup of the sherry, the sliced ginger, 1 of the scallions and the garlic. Bring just to a boil over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan, and simmer, turning 2 or 3... - 37.9542
Coq Au Vin
1) In a small skillet, over medium heat, heat 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) of oil and brown hens in it for about 5 minutes, breast side down, 1 or 2 at a time (whatever fits in your skillet).
2) Take off the hens from the skillet and keep aside.
3) Into a... - 43.2662
Crock Pot Recipe # 1:teriyaki Pork Shoulder, Beef & Chicken
Fall is here so why not use your crock pot to your advantage. Don't be afraid of it! Use it to help you get some of your best dishes done. Be sure and check out how I decided to use this succulent pork shoulder. Non-pork eaters need not worry, you can swap... - 127.661
Pineapple Chicken Curry
Pour the oil into a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat and saute the onion and garlic for 2 minutes.
Add the curry powder, stir well and heat throughâ€”about 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and set aside.
If you like a brighter yellow curry, add... - 43.698
1) In a saucepan, heat the stock.
2) Add fillets and poach over medium heat for about 3 minutes until tender. Do not overcook.
3) Take off the fillets and arrange on a platter to cool. Keep aside.
4) On a bamboo sushi mat, place a sheet of nori... - 43.3202
Four Flavor Dumplings
Combine boiling water and mushrooms in a bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain; discard mushroom stems, and mince caps.
Combine chicken and next 7 ingredients in a bowl; add 3 tablespoons minced mushrooms (set remaining mushrooms aside), and stir... - 39.2445