- » Sesame Chicken
Sesame Chicken Recipes
Sesame Chicken, also called Chinese sesame seed chicken, is a Chinese-American dish that is popular in the U.S and Canada. Sesame Chicken consists of boneless chicken thighs or breasts, that are batter-fried and then ... More »
Sesame Citrus Chicken
Sesame citrus chicken - if you never tried this recipe, do it as early as possible. Otherwise, you don't know what you are missing. The crunchy sesame coated baked chicken is itself a treat to your taste buds. Moreover, you make it much tangy and tasty by... - 117.225
Chinese-style Sesame Chicken
Why fritter away any cash on a take-out when you can make scrumptious Chinese style sesame chicken right in your own kitchen? In this video, Betty explains how to make sesame chicken to tender perfection! Almost as easy as a takeout, this crunchy, tasty... - 107.007
Spicy Chicken With Sesame Seeds
1. Season the chicken with salt and black pepper powder.
2. Heat the sesame oil in a pan or Wok.
1. Once the oil is hot, add the ginger and stir for one minute.
2. Add the garlic, stir for another minute and then add the sesame... - 94.4658
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 94.4444
Chinese Sesame Chicken
Here is a classic Chinese sesame chicken with broccoli recipe. Gear up to prepare this flavorful chicken with all the ingredients used in Chinese cooking. Here you have a wonderful sesame ready in a few minutes. Serve this sesame chicken and broccoli with... - 86.2805
Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
1.To make marinade, mix together soy sauce, sherry and garlic.
Add tofu and chicken, toss to coat and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
Drain and reserve marinade.
2.Heat oils in a wok or trypan and cook tofu, chicken and ginger for 5 minutes or until chicken... - 47.1903
Oven Crunched Herb And Sesame Chicken
I was served this Oven Crunched Herb and Sesame Chicken at a Labor Day party last year and boy it made me forget the KFC chicken that I usually gorge on every weekend. I have now planned to serve it to my guests this Labor Day. - 46.8959
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.7982
Sesame Soy Chicken
In a bowl combine onion, lime juice, rind, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, orange juice concentrate, sugar, garlic and oil.
Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
Arrange in a baking dish and pour lime mixture over all, turning each piece to coat... - 46.0787
Sesame Chicken With Asparagus
Cut chicken into 3/4-inch (2 cm) wide strips.
In large bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey and hot pepper sauce; add chicken and marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Drain, reserving marinade.
In shallow saucepan... - 45.881
Shredded Sesame Chicken
Try the Shredded Sesame Chicken the next time you host a party!. I promise you, your guests will love the texture and flavor of the Shredded Sesame Chicken! Personally, I love chicken in any form but this is my favorite! - 45.7134
Sesame Chicken With Spiced Rice
1) Skin chicken with a sharp knife and carve each breast away from the bone in one piece. Take off the legs.
2) Using skin, wings and carcasses, prepare a chicken stock.
3) In cheesecloth strain stock.
4) Rapidly boil to lessen it to 1... - 45.516
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a baking pan, melt margarine with oil.
3) Allow to cool slightly, but not harden.
4) In a paper bag, shake chicken in seasoned flour until coated well.
5) Transfer the pieces to the baking pan and... - 44.8768
Sesame Chicken Pot Stickers
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and finely chop.
Place in a bowl and stir in sesame oil, celery, onions, sherry, cornstarch, sugar, and salt.
Set out 6 to 8 wrappers at a time; keep others tightly covered.
Place 2 teaspoons of the filling in center of each wrapper;... - 44.6164
Sesame Chicken Nuggets
1) Cut the whole chicken breasts into large dice.
2) Wash chicken and drain on paper towels to pat dry it.
3) Cut up whole red pepper and string snow peas.
4) Wash snow peas and sprouts and drain.
5) Dip chicken dices in sesame seeds to... - 44.4129
Sesame Chicken In Acorn Squash
1) In a mixing bowl,combine all marinade ingredients and add the chicken in the marinade and allow to marinate night, preferrably, or for a minimum of half an hour.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) In a baking pan,place squash halves, cut... - 44.21
Sesame Chicken And Celery
Skin, halve lengthwise, and bone chicken; cut into 1-inch pieces.
Place in small bowl.
Add sherry, soy, and gingerroot; stir to coat.
Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes.
Stir broth into cornstarch; set aside.
Heat wok over high heat; add oil.
Stir-fry... - 44.2006
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 In a bowl, mix 4 tablespoons of the soy and 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil together.
3 Add in the chicken chunks and marinate briefly.
4 Drain well.
5 Arrange on the skewers and grill until... - 43.4373
Spiced Sesame Chicken
1 Wash the chicken pieces thoroughly, and dry.
2 In a shallow broilerproof baking dish, put the chicken skin side down.
3 In a bowl, mix the next 9 ingredients and brush some on the cicken.
4 Bake in preheated moderate oven at 350... - 42.629
Dissolve dry mustard in 3 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
Add curry powder, paprika, and garlic powder, mix well.
Mixture should be the consistency of prepared mustard, add more water if needed.
Rub chicken breasts with mustard mixture, and place in a... - 42.3784
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Melt margarine and oil in baking pan.
Allow to cool slightly but not to harden.
Place seasoned flour in a shallow bowl.
Roll each piece of chicken in oil and then dredge in flour, shaking excess... - 42.3323
Grilled Sesame Chicken
1. Wash the chicken thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry on kitchen towelling.
3. Cut off the backbone of the chicken.
4. Flatten the chicken using the heel of your hand.
5. Split chicken into half through the breast.
6. Mix all the ingredients... - 42.239
Place the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl and add the buttermilk.
Refrigerate several hours, turning the pieces occasionally.
Drain the chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter and add the tarragon and lemon juice.
Combine the crumbs, parsley,... - 42.1573
1) Take a shallow dish and put the chicken breasts in it.
2) Combine the butter or margarine, soya sauce, wine, tarragon and mustard.
3) Spoon this mixture over the chicken and allow marinating for 3 hours.
4) Reserve the excess marinade... - 42.049
Wash chicken; pat dry.
Dust with seasoned flour.
Mix beaten eggs with milk.
Dip chicken into this mixture, then roll it in the sesame-seed mixture.
Fry in oil until light brown and tender.
To prepare the sauce, blend the flour into the butter over low heat,... - 41.9399
Sesame Chicken Rolls
1. In 1-cup glass measure, combine sesame seeds and dried bread crumbs. Cook at high (100% power) 2 1/2 to 3 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, then every 30 seconds, until sesame seeds and bread crumbs are lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Cut each chicken... - 41.3749
Sesame Soy Chicken
1) In a bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, salt and ginger.
2) Place the chicken inside the mixture to marinate for 1-2 hours.
3) Transfer the chicken from marinade to broil over charcoal or in the oven, frequently basting with marinade and... - 40.9626
Skewered Sesame Chicken
If using bamboo skewers, place them in a shallow dish or pan and cover with water.
Set aside to soak.
In a medium bowl, stir together the broth, parsley, onions, soy sauce, oil, ginger and coriander.
Add the chicken and toss until well coated.
Cover and... - 40.0315
1. Wash and clean the chicken in cold running water. Keep it aside to dry.
2. Preheat the oven at 350°.
3. Mix together crushed crackers along with all spices.
4. In a pan, melt margarine.
5. Then, dip the washed chicken pieces in... - 39.3869
Best Sesame Chicken
Cut the chicken into about 20 even-sized pieces, 4x4 x 1 cm (1 1/2 x 1 1/2 x 1/2 in).
Marinate for 20 minutes.
Add 1 tablespoon of cornflour, taking care to break down lumps and to cover all the chicken pieces.
Roll each chicken piece in the coating... - 39.252
Arrange the chicken in a bowl just large enough to hold it.
Sprinkle on the herbes de Provence, season with salt and pepper to taste, and pour the buttermilk over the chicken.
Marinate, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 350Â°... - 39.1565
Sesame Chicken With Mango Sweet & Sour Sauce
Mango Sweet and Sour Sauce: Heat the sesame oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 30 seconds.
Add the vinegar, honey and tamari sauce.
Bring to a boil and stir constantly for 30 seconds more.
Remove from the heat... - 38.8504
1. Start by washing and drying the chicken thighs
2. In a bowl, combine all the ingredeints and mix properly, chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours
3. Now deep fry the marinated chicken pieces in oil, until they turn golden brown for... - 38.4972
Sesame Chicken Nuggets With Plum Sauce
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Combine pancake mix and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Add chicken nuggets, stirring gentiy to coat.
Pour oil to depth of 2 inches into a Dutch oven; heat to 375°.
Fry chicken nuggets, a few at a time, until... - 38.2377
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. In a shallow bowl stir together the flour, lemon-pepper seasoning, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Reserve 2 tablespoons flour mixture. Stir sesame seed into remaining flour mixture; set aside.
2. For sauce, in a... - 38.0674
Sesame Chicken Nuggets
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 3 ingredients in a shallow bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Sprinkle the salt and pepper over chicken, and set aside.
Place egg whites in a bowl, and stir well.
Combine toasted sesame seeds and breadcrumbs in a shallow... - 37.8565
Quick Sesame Chicken
Drain pineapple, reserving 3 Tablespoons juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Combine reserved pineapple juice, sesame seeds, honey, and sage in a small bowl, stir well.
Place chicken, skinned side down, on rack of a broiler pan that has been coated with cooking... - 37.4199
Sesame Chicken With Stir Fried Vegetables
1. Rinse chicken, pat dry, and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Spray a ridged cooktop grill pan with cooking spray. Place over medium heat and preheat until a drop of water dances on surface. Then place chicken on grill and cook, turning once, until well browned... - 36.904
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Combine together the crumbs and toasted sesame seeds.
3) In the evaporated milk, dip the chicken pieces and then roll them in the crumb mixture.
4) Into an 11 3/4x7 1/2x 1 3/4-inch baking... - 36.0476
Sesame Chicken With Gingery Greens
1. For the chicken Heat oven to 350°F. Put sesame seeds on a plate.
2. Lightly beat egg, water, and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip chicken into egg mixture, shaking off excess; press each side into sesame seeds to coat.
3. Heat oil in a large ovenproof skillet... - 35.9556
Spicy Sesame Chicken
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and slash the flesh at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. Combine the yogurt, lemon rind and lemon juice, and curry paste.
3. Spread the mixture over the chicken and arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan or cookie sheet.
4.... - 35.3397
About 2 hours before serving:
1. In large bowl place chicken quarters; sprinkle with lemon juice. Chop garlic fine; mix with salad oil, soy sauce, ginger, and monosodium glutamate; pour this marinade over chicken quarters; let stand 30 minutes.
2. Preheat... - 35.0604
Baked Sesame Chicken
Combine cracker crumbs and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in milk, roll in cracker mixture.
Pour melted butter in 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 1 1/2" baking dish.
Dip skin side in butter.
Arrange skin side up in dish.
Bake uncovered at 350° for 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 35.049
Five Spice Sesame Chicken
For coating, in a shallow dish combine crushed crackers, sesame seed, five spice powder, salt, and paprika.
On waxed paper brush each chicken piece with milk.
Roll pieces in coating mixture to coat on 3 sides.
In a 12x7 1/2x2-inch nonmetal baking dish arrange... - 34.8673
Sesame Picnic Chicken
Combine crackers, sesame seed, and salt.
Melt butter in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Dip chicken in milk, then roll in crumbs.
Dip skin side in butter.
Turn; arrange, skin side up, in baking dish.
Bake at 375° about 1 hour.
Do not turn. - 34.734
Remove skin from chicken.
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
In a medium mixing bowl combine minced scallions, the sesame seed, sesame oil, gingerroot, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Pat the sesame mixture onto chicken thighs.
Place chicken, bone side down, in center of... - 34.6034
Sesame Chicken And Snow Pea Stir Fry
1. In a small bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, hoisin sauce, cornstarch, and sesame oil. Stir to mix well. Set sauce aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken with sesame seeds to coat lightly, patting them in with your hands to help them stick. Cut chicken crosswise into... - 32.9411
Sesame Chicken Imperiale
Combine all but butter and sesame seeds.
Dip chicken in melted butter, coating well.
Then coat thickly with crumb mixture.
Place in roasting pan, skin side up, sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake 1 1/2 hours at 325° to 350°, time depends on size of breasts. - 32.9205
Open Sesame Chicken
1. In a shallow dish, combine milk and Tabasco. Add chicken; turn to coat completely. In another shallow dish, combine cornmeal, flour, sesame seeds, parsley, salt, and pepper. Dredge chicken in cornmeal coating, patting onto chicken with your hands.
2. In a... - 32.0555
Sesame Chicken Balls
Combine chicken, salad dressing, pimiento, onion, mustard, and hot pepper sauce.
Mix until thoroughly blended.
Form into balls, using about 1 teaspoon mixture for each.
Chill thoroughly, about 1 hour.
Roll chilled balls in sesame seed. - 31.9013
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Arrange chicken pieces on rack in shallow roasting pan.
Combine honey and oil; brush evenly over chicken.
Sprinkle on sesame seeds, Poultry Blend and Garden Blend.
Roast 50 to 60 minutes or until juices run clear and internal... - 31.7925
Sesame Soy Chicken
Wash and pat dry the chicken.
Marinate it for 1 to 2 hours in a mixture of the soy sauce, sugar, salt, and ginger.
If you plan to barbecue the chicken at the picnic, put it into the marinade just before you leave home.
Also toast the sesame seed either in a... - 31.562
Spicy Sesame Chicken
1. Remove the skin from the chicken and make cuts in the flesh at intervals with a sharp knife.
2. In a bowl, combine the natural (unsweetened) yogurt, lemon rind, lemon juice and curry paste to form a smooth mixture.
3. Spoon the mixture over the chicken and... - 31.2264
Sesame Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix flour, salt, and pepper. Dip chicken in flour mixture. Coat on both sides.
3. Heat oil in baking pan in oven. Add chicken, turning to coat both sides with oil.
4. Sprinkle with half of sesame seeds.
5. Bake for 30 minutes.... - 31.136
Sweet And Sour Sesame Chicken
1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Arrange chicken in an ovenproof dish. Combine plum sauce, vinegar, stock, sherry and ginger and pour over chicken. Cover and bake 40 minutes.
2 Add vegetables, return to oven and cook a further 15 minutes. Remove chicken and... - 30.9973
Combine the egg and milk.
In another small bowl, mix the flour, sesame seed, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a baking pan.
Dip chicken parts in milk mixture; then dip them in flour.
Put chicken in pan, turning so that butter coats all sides.
Bake in a... - 30.5066
Oven Fried Sesame Chicken
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine sesame seeds, flour, and pepper.
Dip chicken pieces into soy sauce; dredge in sesame seed mixture.
Arrange chicken, bone side down, in pan; drizzle margarine over chicken.
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until chicken is tender. - 30.4472
Wash chicken thighs and pat dry.
Combine well with remaining ingredients.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Add Sweet and Sour Vegetables Skewers, for an exotic meal. - 29.9341
Blend together in a large bowl the flour and sesame seeds, along with the paprika and a little salt.
Coat the chicken thighs in this mixture, and dip them first in a mixture of the eggs and chicken broth, and then back into the flour again.
You may brown... - 29.1283
Orange Sesame Chicken
Orange Sesame Chicken is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 28.7957
Sesame Chicken Saute
On sheet of wax paper or a paper plate combine cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, sesame seed, and seasonings.
Dip chicken into butter-milk and then into crumb mixture, turning to coat both sides and using all of milk and crumb mixture.
In 12-inch skillet heat... - 28.1709
Sesame Chicken And Watermelon
1. Heat oil in a wok over high heat until it just begins to smoke. Add chicken chunks and stir-fry until they begin to brown.
2. Reduce the heat to medium and add soy sauce, vermouth, garlic and ginger. Stir-fry until most of the liquid in the wok is gone - 28.1252
Sesame Chick Pea Dip
Sesame Chick Pea Dip has an Ostentatious taste. The Chick Pea and lemon juice gives the Sesame Chick Pea Dip Mouth-watering taste. Must catch it - 27.95
Sesame Chicken Recipes By Category