- » Sesame Cabbage
Sesame Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame cabbage recipes.
Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
Place in pot with small amount of water; cook until just tender.
Toss with sesame seeds, soy sauce to taste, pinch of sugar, and pepper to taste. - 23.8323
Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds does take time, but it is very well worth your effort. This Braised Cabbage With Sesame Seeds recipe which makes use of a white wine addition to the braised cabbage is indeed one of my best cooking techniques. Works any day! - 31.8715
Sauteed Chinese Cabbage With Sesame Seeds
1. In a wok or a deep heavy bottomed skillet, heat oil over a medium flame
2. When oil if hot, add cabbage and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle sesame seeds and sauté for another minute.
4. Stir in soy sauce.
5. Stir-fry until the cabbage is... - 34.0937
Sesame Pork With Cabbage
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook pork in oil until no longer pink.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover; reduce heat to medium and cook for 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. - 26.0512
Cabbage And Sesame Seed Salad
Place the cabbage, bean sprouts, tomatoes, carrots and avocado in a medium sized serving bowl and set aside.
In a small saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring frequently with a wooden... - 33.7178
Yummy Cabbage Salad
In a hurry...just add the ingredients and make a tasty & healthy salad - 31.7005
Low Carb Stir Fried Bok Choy
Are you looking for a healthy bok choy recipe? Then watch this video by LowCarb360 and learn to cook yummy Chinese cabbage that is very healthy. This recipe is so easy that you would want to cook it all the time! - 98.3984
Sweet And Sour Chinese Cabbage
Wash and tear the cabbage into 8-cm (3-in) pieces.
Deseed and shred the chilli.
Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a large frying-pan, fry the pepper and chilli for 1 minute, then add the cabbage and continue stir-frying for 2-3 minutes.
Pour in the seasoning sauce... - 37.451
Stir Fried Saucy Cabbage
Do you like cabbage? Here is a great healthy recipe for a stir fried cabbage. Chef Vikas shows you how to use the Ching’s all-in-one sauce to make this delicious looking dish. Ready in minutes, this is a great option when you want to plate out a dish with... - 87.1578
Chard And Cabbage Stir Fry
Finely shred cabbage (you should have about 5 cups).
Cut white center stalks from leafy green part of chard; thinly slice stalks, then slice leafy parts, keeping separate.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add sesame seed and stir-fry until golden... - 41.6404
Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage
The best by far among my fried bamboo shoots recipe is this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage recipe. I have been making this Deep Fried Bamboo Shoots And Salted Cabbage quite often for the past few days. You will thank me for this good recipe. - 33.8738
Chinese Braised Red Cabbage
1. Tip all the ingredients, except the spring onions, sesame seeds and oil, into a large pan with a lid, and bring to a simmer. Cook over a low heat for 25-30 mins until all the liquid has evaporated, then continue to cook, stirring regularly, until the... - 35.6638
Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. Heat oil in hot wok over high heat; put in cabbage, stirring for about 30 seconds. Add salt and soup stock. Cover and cook for 2 minutes; cabbage should not be overcooked. Remove and place cabbage on a platter or in a salad bowl to let cool.
2. Combine... - 33.6494
Cold Spiced Cabbage
Cold Spiced Cabbage has a unique taste. Cold Spiced Cabbage gets its taste from cabbage mixed with white wine vinegar. Cold Spiced Cabbage is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 42.1937
Sauteed Cabbage With Toasted Seeds
Cook the cabbage in boiling water for 5-6 minutes, until almost tender.
Tip into a colander and leave to drain well.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a deep-sided, heavy-based frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry over a medium heat for 1 minute.
Add the mustard seeds... - 31.6519
Chinese Cabbage With Peanuts
In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, melt butter.
While stirring, cook cabbage, garlic, onion and peanuts 4 minutes or so.
Add sesame oil.
Season with salt and pepper, mixing well.
Continue cooking 3 minutes. - 29.9681
Wilted Chinese Cabbage
Toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan over medium-high heat, stirring often, until golden (about 2 minutes).
Insert slicing disc.
Transfer to a large salad bowl.
Slice onions and add to cabbage.
Break uncooked noodles into small... - 44.474
Chinese Cabbage Salad
1. Combine vinegar, sugar, oil and ginger in large bowl; stir until sugar dissolves. Stir in apple.
2. Add cabbage, onions, raisins, cilantro and sesame seeds; gently stir until well combined. - 37.7806
Stir Fried Pork With Savoy Cabbage
Cut the pork into cubes or strips about 1cm/1/2in in diameter.
Toss the pork with the wine or sherry, sesame oil, soy and cornflour - don't worry too much about the lumps.
Set aside for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile shred the cabbage finely.
Heat a wok or large,... - 42.3868
Pickled Cabbage ( Chinese )
Wash cabbage and break into 2 inch squares.
Heat oil and quick fry .
Put in a bowl and add the other ingredients which have been mixed together.
Mix well and serve as a salad.
Cabbage prepared in this way will keep for several days but must be... - 27.0274
Minced Turkey Cabbage Rolls
Combine first 7 ingredients; stir well.
Stir in turkey.
Cover, marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour.
Soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Drain well; press mushrooms between paper rowels to remove excess moisture.
Chop mushrooms, and set aside.
Coat a... - 38.873
Health Food - Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad Part 2
Want to enjoy a good old fashioned soup with a crunchy salad? Thai Corn Chowder & Cabbage Salad is just the dish for you. Indulge in delicious low calorie cooking with Chef Kirk Leins and make wholesome meals in minutes. - 109.452
Pork With Peanuts And Pickled Cabbage
Cut the pork into thin slices and marinate for 30 minutes.
Rinse the pickled cabbage and cut into 3-cm (1 -in) pieces.
Remove the peanut skins.
Fry the peanuts with 4 tablespoons of oil over a low heat for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
Take care they do... - 43.9917
Oriental Cabbage Salad
1) For dressing, combine the seasoning packet from the ramen noodles, salad oil, vinegar, sugar, and pepper to the Tupperware Quick Shake container.
2) Apply seal and shake well to dissolve seasonings.
3) Cut each baby corn crosswise into half.
4) Mix... - 46.9717
Cabbage Wrapped Thai Lamb
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium-high heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine meat mixture, mint, lime juice, soy sauce, and sesame seeds in a medium bowl.
Blanch cabbage... - 39.674
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 36.8511
Orzo With Chicken And Cabbage
1. Place 6 cups water in wok or large saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Add orzo; cook according to package directions until al dente, stirring occasionally. Drain; set aside.
2. Whisk together vinegar, chicken broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and... - 37.107
Japanese Ham And Cabbage Salad
Slice ham into thin strips.
Heat 1 cup lightly salted water to a boil in a medium-size skillet, then add the cabbage and bring to a boil.
Cover and cook quickly, about 2 minutes.
Toss with the ham and remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning and... - 35.0017
Asian Pork Cabbage Salad
Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting the seasoning package.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, for dressing, in a screw-top jar combine the seasoning package from the ramen noodles, the vinegar, salad oil, sugar, sesame oil, and... - 47.481
Sweet And Sour Chicken And Cabbage
1. Flatten the chicken slightly with a mallet between 2 pieces of wax paper. Arrange the cutlets around the outside of a microwave-safe plate. Cover the chicken with a double thickness of damp microwave-safe paper toweling.
2. Microwave on Full Power for 7... - 42.2934
Warm Cabbage Salad
1 In a nonstick skillet, put sesame oil and vinegar.
2 Add in cabbage, zucchini, leeks, and mushrooms, when the oil is hot and stir well.
3 Add mustard, caraway seed, and pepper, and stir until vegetables are tender crisp.
4 Serve... - 41.5919
Shredded Cabbage And Chicken Salad
1) Mix together vinegar, mint, oyster sauce, chili puree and oil.
2) In a large bowl, toss all the ingredients together.
3) Add vinegar mixture to the salad bowl and toss again.
4) Serve the salad cold or at room temperature. - 38.8456
Stir-fried Chinese Celery Cabbage
Heat oil in the wok.
Brown and discard the ginger slice.
Stir fry the bok choy and celery for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add the salt, sugar, and chicken broth.
Cover and heat for 1 minute.
Serve at once sprinkled with a little sesame oil. - 33.1479
Stir Fried Cabbbage & Rice For A Quick Lunch
Want to save time on cooking? Try stir fried cabbage with green onions and spices and serve with rice. US chef Bhal Dave gives the taste of India in every bite. Very simple but delicious, you can churn out this quick meal in minutes. - 71.8428
Asian Cabbage Slaw
Combine the cabbage, carrots, and bell peppers in a serving bowl and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, and optional chili oil.
Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well.
Set aside to... - 39.3378
Stir-fried Cabbage And Pork - World Of Flavor
1. In a small bowl, mix together chile bean sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
2. In a wok, heat oil and add in the pork, followed by the onion. Cook until light brown.
3. Add in the garlic and ginger, stir well.
4. Stir in the cabbage and cover with lid... - 0
Autumn Cabbage Pie
1. In a large skillet, saute onions in oil till translucent; add cabbage, oregano and basil, sprinkle with cayenne and stir around over medium heat
2. Cook till cabbage starts to soften, say twenty minutes; turn the heat off
3. In a blender, mix... - 44.4317
Cabbage And Pear Salad
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk until evenly blended.
Combine the watercress, cabbage, and bell pepper in a salad bowl; cover and refrigerate.
Just before serving, cut the pear into 1/2 -inch cubes and add it to the salad bowl.... - 38.3801
Thai Cabbage Salad
Thai foods are exotic and make use of varied vegetables and herbs and here is a recipe to make salad in true Thai style. Check out Patti Moreno making Thai Cabbage Salad using fresh napa cabbage picked from her garden along with other simple flavors from her... - 107.681
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 24.1761
Shredded Cabbage Salad
1. Combine the cabbage, parsley, and scallions and chill well.
2. Combine the honey, salt, vinegar, and oil. Shake well and chill. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss lightly. - 30.6073
Salmon And Cabbage Korean Style
1. In a frypan heat up the oil over high heat and stir in the ginger.
2. Put in the onions, then the cabbage.
3. Toss the cabbage around to coat it with oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. When the cabbage has cooked down, add the... - 41.8769
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 39.0023
Wash and cut the cabbage into 6-cm (2-in) pieces.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of salt and leave for 4 hours.
Drain and add the chillis and ginger.
Heat the sesame oil and peppercorns in a saucepan and add the sugar, vinegar and monosodium glutamate.
Bring to the... - 39.9814
1) In a skillet, heat sesame oil to 475 degrees.
2) Fry garlic quickly by turning frequently and ensure that you do not to burn them.
3) Now add cabbage and onion.
4) Stir fry for a minute and add tomato, soy sauce and sugar.
5) Cook further for 2... - 41.548
Asian Cabbage Slaw
I feel like I say this a lot, but this really is a family favorite! I promise you every time we get together this slaw will be there! It’s so easy and delicious and sometimes I eat an entire plate of it. It’s my Gogo’s recipe and it’s here to stay. I... - 0
Asian Cabbage And Tofu Pie
1. Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°F or 175°C.
2. Take a skillet and heat oil in it.
3. Add onion and sauté it until it becomes translucent.
4. Add the oregano, basil as well as a few grains of cayenne along with the cabbage.
5.... - 46.6401
Cabbage And Mushroom Salad
Take the centre part of the cabbage out.
Cut into 2" long pieces.
Put the cabbage into boiling water for 5 minutes.
Drain well and place the cabbage in a serving bowl.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Add bamboo shoots, mushrooms, capsicums... - 42.365
Asian Cabbage Salad
Why not try an Asian style cabbage salad with plenty of sesame seeds. Watch this excellent video that displays great slicing techniques too. Great salad for all occasions with a sweet and sour dressing. Make this appetizing salad and would surely be delighted! - 111.801
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice caps.
Set... - 45.2039
Chicken Noodle And Mustard Cabbage Soup
1 Cook noodles in 4 cups (1 L) boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain.
2 Place soy sauce and sesame oil in a large soup bowl. Top with cooked noodles. Arrange chicken and cabbage on top. Pour over boiling seasoned stock. Cover and let stand a few minutes... - 22.6772
Braised Cabbage With Bean Thread Noodles
Preparation In a bowl, soak noodles in warm water to cover for 10 minutes; drain.
Cut noodles in half and set aside.
Soak shrimp and mushrooms separately in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems of mushrooms and thinly slice... - 41.8827
Belly Pork With White Cabbage
Belly Pork With White Cabbage is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Belly Pork With White Cabbage is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.6981
Braised Abalone With Chinese Cabbage
1 Heat oil. Add ginger, garlic and cabbage stems. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add cabbage leaves, sugar, sherry and abalone liquid. Cook until cabbage is bright green. Arrange cabbage on serving platter and keep warm.
2 Add sesame oil, oyster and soy sauces to pan.... - 34.7965
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage
Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage. The first time I had this dish at my aunts house, its flavors pleasantly surprised me. I got hold of this Stewed Pork Balls With Chinese Cabbage recipe the very same day and have been a fan of this dish for years now!... - 49.616
Cabbage Grape Salad
1. In a medium bowl, mix together all the ingredients and toss with Sesame-fruit dressing
2. Serve as required - 29.3489
Spicy Cabbage Sambharo
Looking for a spicy Indian cabbage recipe? Then this yummy Gujarati take on the traditional coleslaw called cabbage sambharo is sure to appease your ticker and tongue. Splattered with yummy spicy dressing, this dish can be relished with rotis. - 103.574
Napa Cabbage Slaw
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Drizzle with the dressing and toss to coat.
Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. - 35.043
Salad: Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
If assembling ahead of time, keep out noodles and add later along with dressing.
Dressing: Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over salad.
Toss to mix. - 40.2894
Korean Food: Cabbage Side-dish (양배추 무침)
When you want to eat Kimchi, but don’t have it, this cabbage side dish can be a wonderful and easy substitute. It is a lot like a healthy, Korean-style cole-slaw! It has a wonderful sweet-spicy and sour taste, which can be tuned up or down according to your... - 99.4525
Oriental Cabbage Slaw
1. In a large mixing bowl combine the cucumber and pea pods. For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the rice vinegar, salad oil, sesame oil, sugar, red chili paste (if desired), and salt. Pour over cucumber and pea pods, stirring to coat. Cover... - 37.2258
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 34.2311
Sprout Gravy With Cabbage
This Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is so full of flavor and is a great way to include those veggies in your diet. Very easy and simple to make, this Sprout Gravy With Cabbage is even delicious to be served on occasions. A must master recipe! - 36.7942
Beijing Cabbage Roll
This is a lip smacking Beijing Cabbage Roll recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. An assortment of fabulous flavors, the Beijing Cabbage Roll recipe is one of those Chinese dishes you simply shouldn't miss. It is always prepared... - 42.8861
Shrimp And Cabbage On Capellini
Peel and devein shrimp.
Cut shrimp in half crosswise.
Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add gingerroot and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, stirring... - 36.1494
Chinese Cabbage In Clear Sauce
1. Combine the broth mixture ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a medium saucepan over high heat until hot. Add the vegetable oil, swirling to coat the surface. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 10 seconds. Add the broth... - 34.4602
Succulent Mushrooms And Cabbage
1. Heat wok with oil and ginger over high heat. Add cabbage and black mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except cornstarch solution. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and braise for 5-7 minutes. - 27.2492
Burmese White Cabbage And Noodle Curry
1) In a food processor, place the white cabbage to shred. Else finely slice with hand.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add sesame seeds and turmeric and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5) Add... - 49.0572
Chinese Cabbage Soup
Chinese Cabbage Soup is a delicious pork soup. I use this brilliant Chinese Cabbage Soup recipe and serve it often for parties. Try the Chinese Cabbage Soup, they have never let me down! - 46.6063
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add... - 49.0005
Steamed Pork With Salt Cabbage
Well cover the cabbage with cold water.
Bring to the boil and boil for 2-3 minutes.
Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again and squeeze out moisture.
Add the sugar and work it well in.
Cut the pork into very thin slices.
Put them into a basin and add the... - 40.9522
Stir Fry Pork With Cabbage And Other Super Vegetables
Remove all fat from the pork and cut it into thin slices.
Have the vegetables ready in separate piles on a platter.
Prepare the sauce.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Saute the garlic and ginger until sizzling.
Add the broth, soy sauce, brown... - 44.9006
Heat oils in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add onion and next 5 ingredients; stir-fry 1 minute.
Add cabbage, apple juice, salt, and ground red pepper.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until cabbage is crisp-tender.
Stir in carrot and vinegar. - 33.5038
Korean Food: Cabbage And Perilla Rolls
Ssambap is a type of rice dish where you wrap cooked rice with some kind of ingredients (usually vegetables). Today I will show you 2 different kinds of Ssambap. One uses Napa cabbage, which is seasoned with soybean paste, and the other uses seasoned Perilla... - 0
Cabbage Mushrooms Rolls
1. For filling: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add vegetables and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside... - 29.201
Stir Fried Pork And Cabbage In Spicy Miso And Sake Sauce
Stir-fried boneless pork and fresh crisp cabbage with a spicy-sweet miso-sake-ketchup sauce when served over rice makes a makes a stirring combination. 'It's a quick-fix dish when unexpected company arrives or when you just don’t feel like cooking on those... - 96.6722
Glazed Beef And Mushrooms With Shredded Cabbage
1) Place a small heavy-gauge skillet over medium heat and toast the sesame seeds. Keep shaking the skillet to keep the seeds from scorching. Once the seeds start to pop, take the skillet off the heat and set aside.
2) For the vinaigrette,... - 46.4022
Beijing Cabbage Roll
Are you looking for a yummy Beijing Cabbage Roll recipe that will make your guests come back to your door-step time and again? Try your hand at this Chinese recipe of Beijing Cabbage Roll, which makes you keep asking for more. I will look forward to your... - 40.6272
Oriental Cabbage Rolls With Wakame Broth
1. Cover the black ear fungus or dried shiitake mushrooms with 300 ml (1/2 pint) boiling water and leave to stand for 20 minutes to swell. Remove from the water and chop finely. Strain the water and reserve.
2. Meanwhile, cut the central stem out of the... - 39.3893
Chinese Cabbage Rolls
1. Combine the turkey and marinade ingredients in a large bowl; mix well, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and coarsely chop the caps. Add the mushrooms and... - 32.1913
Tasty Simmered Pork And Chinese Cabbage
Chinese Cabbage or Napa Cabbage is stir-fried with pork and simmered in a tangy sweet and sour sauce in this quick and easy recipe. Chinese Cabbage is a low calorie food, nutritious food that is a good source of vitamin C, calcium, iron and carotene. Combined... - 98.2528
Chicken Egg Foo Yong With Chinese Cabbage
1 Cut the cabbage leaves crosswise into 1/4-inch-wide shreds. Coarsely chop the carrots. Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch cubes.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Add the bean sprouts, cabbage and carrots and stir-fry... - 34.9003
Cabbage Dal Chutney
Clean but do not wash the dals.
If you wish you can rub the dals in a kitchen towel to rid them of any coating.
Dry roast the dals in a pan till they turn a golden brown and spread a lovely aroma in your kitchen.
Leave to cool Heat the oil in a pan and put in... - 43.5781
Shrimp Egg And Cabbage Rolls
The day before assembling egg rolls, cook cabbage in boiling salted water for 30 seconds.
Transfer to colander and run under cold water until cabbage is cold to the touch.
Wrap in towels to absorb as much moisture as possible, changing towels as they... - 40.9889
Ants Climbing Up A Tree
Bone and finely chop the pork.
Do not grind this as you want very small pieces to "climb" on the branches of the noodles.
Marinate the pork in the soy, wine and ginger for about 15 minutes.
Slice the green onions.
Finely chop the cabbage and mushrooms,... - 38.8329
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 39.7167
Sweet And Sour Slaw
1. Shred cabbage into thin strips (I like to use a mix of green cabbage, bok choy and Chinese cabbage). Set aside.
2. Lightly saute onions, garlic & ginger in 1 Tbsp oil for 1 minute. Add remaining oil, vinegar, soy sauce and heat for 1 minute.
3. Remove from... - 35.4961
1. In a bowl place the Chinese cabbage and soak it in water, save quarter of the cabbage and set aside in a bowl.
2. In the soaked cabbage bowl add salt and mix it well.
3. Soak the cabbage for 2 hours; place a heavy pan on top of the cabbage.
4. In... - 111.781
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0666
Asian Cole Slaw - Vegan
This slaw is a great alternative to Cole slaw. It is light, fresh and delicious. You can make it gluten free by using gluten free soy sauce. Enjoy! - 0
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
1. Using a rinder, Japanese grater or sharp knife, cut daikon and carrot into long thin strips. Place in a large bowl. Add Chinese and red cabbages, green onions, snow peas, spinach, raisins and nuts. Toss to combine.
2. To make dressing, place sesame seeds... - 35.9876
1. Prepare the Creamy Sesame Dressing: Combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, gingerroot, garlic, green onion, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and red pepper in a small bowl until well blended.
2. Assemble the Salad: Layer the shredded Chinese cabbage, then the red... - 33.6316
Korean Kimchi Bokumbop
Delicious fiery Kimchi recipe, a Korean favorite is so easy to make at home. Join James and see him prepare the Kimchi Bokumbop, with some left over sticky rice in a few minutes. He adds kimchi, onion, mushrooms and egg. The rice is very lightly spiced... - 127.825
1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine vinegar and remaining ingredients; stir well. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. - 33.7725
Indian Steamed Dumplings
Indian Home cook Manjula has a steamed dumpling recipe which is tasty and healthy. These are cabbage balls steamed and stir fried before serving. Definitely a must try low calorie appetizer for the next party. Following her step by step recipe video makes the... - 118.435