- » Sesame Breadstick
Sesame Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame breadstick recipes.
Crisp Sesame Breadsticks
1) Grease the baking sheets and keep aside.
2) Mix flour, salt and yeast in a food processor.
3) While the processor is running, pour in olive oil and warm water and blend for about half-a-minute.
4) Add sesame seeds, followed by... - 38.5813
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Stir in sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1/4 cup oil and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth... - 42.2383
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 103.925
Prosciutto Breadsticks has a good taste. The Prosciutto Breadsticks is an easy to prepare dish. The Ham lovers must try Prosciutto Breadsticks. - 15.3954
Sesame Bread Sticks
Roll biscuits into 7 inch strips; brush with butter and roll in sesame seed.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. - 15.8952
These Soft breadsticks are a crunchy bread snack that my children simply love to have. Give your children too these delicious milky breadsticks flavored with butter and seasoned with sesame seeds. Don't forget to tell me if your children loved these Soft... - 38.2778
Sesame Bread Sticks
Beat the dough for 1- 1 1/2 minutes, until it becomes elastic and smooth.
Divide the dough in 32 parts.
Roll each part into a stick about 4" - 5" long.
Place 1" apart on an oiled baking sheet.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 - 35 minutes.
Serve warm or cool. - 34.112
Breadsticks ( Grissini ) - Italian
Let's learn with Sonia how to make homemade bread sticks, one of the most popular Italian food products... it's so easy, you won't believe it! - 135.735
In a mixer bowl combine 3/4 cup flour, cornmeal, and yeast.
In a saucepan heat the milk, molasses, shortening, and salt just till warm (115Â° to 120Â°), stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds,... - 42.1651
Whole Wheat Breadsticks
Combine flour; combine 1 1/2 cups flour mixture, yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
Add water and oil; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 to 4 minutes or until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour mixture to make stiff dough; turn out onto a... - 38.8157
Dissolve yeast in warm water, stir in Bisquick, beat well.
Place on well floured board, knead until smooth (at least 20 minutes).
Pour 1/2 of butter into a 13"x9"x2" pan.
Divide dough into 16 pieces, roll into pencil strips 8" long.
Place strips into pan,... - 28.9201
Heat beer, water, and butter to 120°F (48°C).
In large mixer bowl, combine 2 cups (500 ml) flour, yeast, salt, fennel seed, and warmed mixture.
Mix with doughmaker at recommended speed for 3 minutes.
Add 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) flour and... - 40.3749
1. In a cup, dissolve active dry yeast and sugar in warm water
2. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes until frothy.
3. Grease 3 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
4. 25 minutes before baking, preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a large mixing... - 44.4773
Party Bread Sticks
In the large bowl of an electric mixer stir together 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast.
Add oil, then gradually stir in hot water.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup more flour and beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 to 2... - 39.2946
Sesame Crisped Chicken
Combine first 8 ingredients in blender or processor and mix well.
Pour into shallow baking dish.
Add chicken and turn several times to coat evenly.
Cover and chill several hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease 9 x 9-inch... - 43.447
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Liberally grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Separate out the breadsticks, but do not unroll.
4. On greased cookie sheets, place coils 4 inches apart.
5. Press each of the coil to 5-inch circle and pinch to seal... - 39.9675
Cut dough in half.
Roll each half out into a rectangle on an unfloured surface.
Cut into 40 strips.
Roll each strip into a pencil shape.
Place strips far apart on a lightly floured cookie sheet.
Brush tops of sticks with beaten egg yolk.
If desired, sprinkle... - 27.0567
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 37.2708
Spicy Seeded Bread Sticks
1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a wide shallow bowl, combine sesame and poppy seeds with pepper flakes and salt.
2. Brush bread sticks all over with egg white and roll lightly in seed mixture. Place on a wire rack fitted in a rimmed baking sheet and bake 12 to... - 24.8649
Pastry Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 450°.
Prepare piecrust according to package directions.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
Cut into strips 5 to 6 inches long and 3/4 inch wide.
Transfer to baking sheet, separating strips.
Brush with milk; sprinkle... - 27.5436
Cottage Rye Bread
This Cottage Rye Bread is a delicious spongy treat for lunch ! Try out yummy sandwiches with the Cottage Rye Bread and tell me what stuffing you liked it best with ! - 41.1436
Celestial Bread Dough Butterfly
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
Cut dough in half.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1/2 of dough at a time 1/4-inch thick.
Keep remaining dough covered.
With a 2-inch heart-shaped cutter, cut out a pair of hearts for each set of butterfly wings.
On a... - 33.1877
No Knead Rye Bread
Put lukewarm water into mixer bowl.
Add honey or molasses.
Sprinkle yeast over top and leave for 30 minutes in a warm place until yeast is activated.
Warm rye flour in low (150° to 250°F.) oven for 15 minutes or so.
Add rye flour to yeast mixture and beat... - 42.0267
Soft Bread Sticks
Dissolve yeast in lukewarm water.
Add 1 teaspoon honey.
In large bowl, mix oil or butter, 1 1/2 tablespoons honey, salt, and boiling water.
When lukewarm, add first beaten egg, then dissolved yeast.
Gradually stir in whole wheat flour, mixing well, but do not... - 42.4247
In bowl combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
Let yeast dissolve for a few minutes.
Mix flour and salt.
Stir into the yeast mixture with the oil and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise... - 38.6254
Holiday Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, salt, rosemary, oregano and thyme. Heat water and oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF); stir into dry ingredients. Stir in enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Knead on lightly floured surface... - 40.0009
Pesto Spinach Dip
1.Take a medium sized mixing bowl, add in yogurt, sour cream, nutmeg and Pesto. Beat together using a wire whisk.
2. Now add in spinach and stir.
3.Refrigerate covered until serving.
4.Serve chilled. - 33.3669
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 40.3626
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 35.4593
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 47.6805
Sesame Breadstick Recipes By Category