- » Sesame Bread
Sesame Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame bread recipes.
Carrot Sesame Bread
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°.
2) In your food processor, use SHREDDING DISC setting.
3) Place the carrots inside the feed tube vertically and shred the carrots to make about 1 cup packed.
4) Change the setting to METAL BLADE.
5) In the work bowl... - 46.9854
Oat Sesame Bread
Stir together rolled oats and boiling water in top of a double boiler; cover and cook over simmering water until water in top pan is absorbed (about 1 hour).
Transfer oats to a large bowl; let cool.
In a dry frying pan over medium heat, stir sesame seed until... - 42.7674
Dissolve yeast in warm water in large bowl.
Beat in 1 cup flour, the milk, sugar, margarine, salt and eggs.
Stir in enough flour to make soft, sticky dough.
Cover; let rise in warm place until double, about 1 hour.
Stir down dough by beating about 25... - 42.1239
Mix yeast, sugar and 1/4 cup warm water; let stand for 5 minutes.
Sift flour and salt into large bowl; make well in flour.
Add eggs, oil, 1 cup lukewarm water and yeast mixture.
Knead until smooth.
Dough will be sticky.
Place dough in large oiled bowl;... - 40.8397
Sesame Cheese Batter Bread
Combine 1 1/4 cups flour and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well.
Combine milk and margarine in a small saucepan; cook over medium heat until margarine melts.
Cool to 120° to 130°.
Gradually add milk mixture to flour mixture, beating at... - 39.6918
Lemon Sesame Bread
Beat the oil and honey until they are blended; beat in the eggs, lemon juice, and rind.
Stir the dry ingredients together and then stir them into the first mixture.
Bake in a small oiled loaf pan (preferably smaller than 5" x 9") 'at 350°F for 45 minutes,... - 39.0451
Sesame Bread Twists
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Unroll the dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
3) Press 2 rectangles together, end to end, making 1 long rectangle.
4) Cut each of the individual rectangles into 6 strips.
5) Take a pie-plate and beat egg... - 37.4841
Onion Sesame Bread
Early on day:
1. Onto very warm water, in small bowl, sprinkle yeast; stir until dissolved. Stir in onion soup. Stir into biscuit mix in large bowl until well blended.
2. Pour butter into 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sesame seeds;... - 37.3286
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. Put the sugar, oil, and dry milk in a mixing bowl and mix with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add 1 egg, the orange rind, and vanilla and mix for 2 minutes longer.
3. Stir in the wheat germ, 1/4 cup of... - 35.2855
Southland Sesame Sticks
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Cut margarine into the flour, salt and pepper.
Sprinkle ice water over dough while tossing it with a fork until it forms a ball.
Roll out on floured board to 1/8 inch thickness and cut into 1 inch wide sticks.
Place on ungreased baking... - 31.0397
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured pastry board with a floured rolling pin to a thickness of about 1/8 in.
Beat the egg lightly in a small bowl with a pinch of salt and some freshly ground pepper and coat the entire surface... - 26.8411
Sesame Bread Twists
Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles.
Press 2 rectangles together end to end, make 1 long rectangle.
Cut each long rectangle lengthwise into 6 strips.
Beat egg slightly with a fork in a pie-plate; set aside.
Sprinkle sesame seeds onto a 15- x 12-inch... - 25.8171
Sesame Bread Recipes By Category