- » Sesame Beef
Sesame Beef Recipes
Sesame beef, a sweet, beef stir fry recipe, from the Asian cuisine is essentially sliced round steak marinated in a mixture of sugar, soy sauce, onions and garlic overnight and stir fried in wok with sesame seeds ... More »
How To Cook Sesame Beef
If you're following a low carb diet then this recipe should be tried. The chef makes the recipe simple and you can serve the beef with salad and chilli sauce. Your guests will surely enjoy the snack. - 114.992
Sticky Sesame Beef
If you're thinking of some snack ideas, then do try this snack. The snack is made of beef and is placed on the lettuce wrap. You can serve it with chilli sauce. Check out the video for this easy recipe. - 102.951
Stir Fried Sesame Beef
1) Cut the steak across the grain into thin slices, by trimming the fat and sinew.
2) In a bowl, combine soy sauces, sugar, sesame oil and sherry.
3) Place the steak slices into the mixture to toss well.
4) Marinate the steak for 15 minutes... - 47.4414
Sesame Seed Beef
Sesame Seed Beef is a sumptuous beef dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored and filling Sesame Seed Beef and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. You will love it too. Trust me! - 46.8089
Sesame Beef Stir Fry
In small bowl, blend all sauce ingredients with wire whisk; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in large skillet or wok over medium high heat until hot.
Add beef; stir fry until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Remove from skillet; keep warm.
In same... - 43.9048
Quick Sesame Beef And Broccoli
1.Take a 12 inch nonstick skillet and heat it on medium high flame.
2.Put seasme seeds in it and toast for 1- 2 minutes until golden.
3.Once done, put the seeds into a plate.
4.Heat oil in the skillet on high flame.
5.Put slices of steak in it and cook... - 38.5203
Sesame Beef Strips
Combine first 6 ingredients in large shallow dish and blend well.
Add beef strips, turning to coat.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator overnight turning occasionally .
Preheat broiler Thread beef onto skewers.
Dip into marinade, coating heavily .
Place on... - 34.0496
Sesame Grilled Beef
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the beef and stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. Sprinkle with the sesame oil just before cooking.
2. Place the meat on a lightly greased grill 3 to 4 inches above a... - 31.9427
Sesame Beef With Snow Peas
1. Toss steak in cornflour to coat, shake off excess and set aside.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Add vegetable and sesame oils and steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Stir in soy sauce, oyster sauce and hoisin sauce and stir-fry for 1... - 31.6969
Sesame Beef Recipes By Category