- » Sesame Almond Chicken
Sesame Almond Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of sesame almond chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for sesame almond chicken recipes.
Chicken Mole With Almonds And Sesame
1. In a large skillet add olive oil. Warm it.
2. Add pepper. Stir fry 5 minutes.
3. Remove peppers from oil and blend them well. Strain so that peel and seeds are removed. Keep the puree in a separate bowl.
4. Blend tomato, almonds, seasonings, garlic,... - 46.7892
Chicken And Almonds,in Sesame Shells
Saute' almonds in butter or margarine until golden.
drained mushrooms, green pepper and onion.
Cook until tender.
Blend in flour; add mushroom juice, soup and pimento juice.
Cook, stirring until thick and smooth.
Combine milk and egg yolks, and add to... - 39.3189
1) In bowl, place together first 6 ingredients and stir well to blend.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate.
3) In a small pan, toast the sesame seeds and almonds together.
4) In a deep pan or wok, heat oil and fry noodles in small batches at a time.... - 46.2129
Sesame Fried Chicken
Melt butter in 13x9x1-1/2 pan in 400 degree oven.
Remove pan and tilt to coat bottom.
Dip chicken pieces in egg-milk mixture, then shake in a paper sack containing mixture of rest of ingredients.
As pieces of chicken are placed in single layer in pan, turn to... - 38.1496
Fried Sesame Chicken With Broccoli
1. Cut the chicken breasts in slices.
For the marinade
2. In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients for the marinade and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
For the breading mixture
3. In a bowl, mix together the egg whites and flour and set... - 90.6793
Asian Chicken Bean Sprout And Almond Salad
1) Cut the chicken from bone ant cut into bite-size pieces.
2) In a bowl combine, sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chilli pepper, ginger and chicken, marinate for 3 hours.
3) Drain the chicken.
4) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chicken in... - 44.1188
Curry Almond Chicken
Combine 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, and chicken in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Combine remaining soy sauce, remaining cornstarch, sherry, vinegar, curry powder, sugar, and sesame oil in a small... - 33.6255
Singaporean Almond Chicken
1) In a bowl, add onion, soy sauce, sherry or vinegar, sesame oil and five-spice powder. Whisk all together.
2) Place the chicken pieces and stir well.
3) Cover with a plastic wrap or lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 20-30... - 46.6475
Chicken With Almonds And Snow Peas
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees and toast the almonds for 10 minutes. Cool,once toasted.
2. In a frying pan or wok, heat oil.
3. Add onions,garlic, tamari, snow peas, onion and green pepper. Stir fry 2 minutes.
4. Add chicken. Stir fry 2 minutes more.... - 43.3114
Chicken And Almonds Chinese Style
Preheat a browning dish to the maximum recommended by the manufacturer.
Add the oil to the dish with the strips of chicken and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the onion and almonds. Cook for 3 minutes, stirring once during the cooking time.
Blend together the chicken... - 36.1168
Almond Gai Ding
1. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok over high heat; stir in ginger and garlic and cook for 10-15 seconds. Add chicken and stir-fry until color turns white. Remove and set aside.
3. Heat wok with 1 tablespoon oil over high... - 28.4093
Oriental Cabbage Slaw With Chicken
Place chicken and cabbage in mixing bowl.
Break noodles into small pieces and add to cabbage with green onions and sesame seed.
Combine vinegar, salad oil, sugar, salt and contents of flavoring packets.
Pour over cabbage; mix well.
Just before serving, stir... - 34.849
Chicken Lettuce Salad
Cut the chicken from the bone and into bite-size pieces.
Marinate for 3 hours in a mixture of the sherry, soy sauce, sugar, chili peppers, and ginger.
Heat the oil in a skillet; brown the chicken in it; cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes, or until... - 35.199
Heat half the butter and half the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add pork and brown well; remove to a large saucepot.
Brown chicken evenly in skillet adding the remaining butter and olive oil as needed.
Transfer chicken to the saucepot.
Add onion... - 42.1782
Chinese Chicken Salad
1) Slice the chicken breast into fragments.
2) In a frying pan, gently fry the cellophane noodles in the oil in batches.
3) Remove and drain the noodles on paper towels.
4) In a dry skillet, gently toast the sesame seeds and slivered almonds.
5) In a... - 41.6544
Romertopf's Beggar's Chicken
In a non metal bowl, combine the ingredients for the marinade, mix well, and marinate the pieces of chicken for at least half a day, turning frequently.
When ready to cook, presoak pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
Add the chicken and the marinade... - 42.1519
Chinese Chicken And Noodle Salad
1. In large bowl, mix together chicken, sesame seed, almonds, cabbage, noodles and onions and toss with dressing to mix well.
2. Optionally, before serving, sprinkle with Spanish peanuts.
The salad is very large salad that will keep well... - 36.6519
Chinese Chicken Salad With Rice
Add to lettuce, sesame seed, almonds, green onions and maifun mixture.
Dressing: Mix dressing in a bottle and shake well.
Do not add dressing to salad mixture until ready - 30.1554
Chow Mein Chicken Salad
In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuce, chow mein noodles, chicken, onions, almonds and sesame seeds.
In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well.
Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. - 33.5914
Steamed Oysters With Chicken
Combine chicken, egg, pine nuts or almonds, green onion, garlic, sesame seed, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Turn chicken mixture into 9-inch pie plate (or another shallow heat-proof dish that is at least 1 inch smaller than steamer... - 34.7901
1 Wash the chicken throughly and dry.
2 Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
3 In a Dutch oven or casserole, heat the oil and brown the chicken and onions in it.
4 Add the curry powder and pour in 1/2 cup of water.
5 Cook covered... - 44.3384
Chinese Chicken Salad
Combine chicken, water, sherry, ginger and whole green onions in 3-quart saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand until chicken is cool.
Strain stock and refrigerate or freeze for another use.
Remove and... - 41.338
Combine cinnamon, cloves, salt and pepper in small bowl and sprinkle over the chicken.
Heat oil in skillet, add chicken and brown.
Remove from skillet and set aside.
Saute the garlic and onion for 5 minutes in the same skillet.
Return the chicken and add the... - 43.239
Asian Style Chicken Salad
1) In a bowl, combine together sherry or saki, soy sauce and ginger.
2) Stir in the chicken and allow to marinate for several hours.
3) Drain the chicken pieces and reserve the marinade.
4) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the chicken... - 44.2103
Chicken Salad With Pasta
Chicken salad with pasta is a simple chicken and vegetable salad that can be served with pasta. Made with poached chicken with bean sprouts, vegetables and almonds, the chicken salad is dressed with soy sauce, teriyaki and chili sauce for flavor. - 37.5239
Fillet Of Sole Amandine
This is an amazing Chicken Whakatane recipe. This delicious chicken dish is sure to win your cooking quiet a few fans. Try the Chicken Whakatane for your next party. - 33.4467
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing
Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing! If you were looking for a tasty and unique chicken salad that you could use for your party then you have come to the right place. The Tandoori Chicken Salad With Ginger Mint Dressing is definitely the answer.... - 38.1096
Quick Chicken Mole
In a large skillet cook chicken in hot oil over medium heat about 10 minutes or until light brown, turning to brown evenly.
Add onion, chili powder, sesame seeds, garlic, salt, cumin, and cinnamon.
Cook and stir for 30 seconds.
Stir in tomato,... - 44.9719
South Seas Pineapple Chicken
Place chicken in a flat dish and prepare a marinade from soy sauce, wine, lime or lemon juice, sesame oil, crushed garlic, curry powder, ginger, thyme, oregano, rosemary, pepper and pour over the meat.
Marinate for several hours, turning at least twice.
Heat... - 45.6254
Chicken In Oazacan Black Mole
1. Toast, seed, devein and rinse pasilla and mulato chilies . Place in medium bowl with boiling water; let stand 1 hour.
2. Toast sesame seeds in dry heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring frequently, until golden, about 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.... - 41.6568
Stuffed Chicken Wings
The Stuffed Chicken Wings is a lovely dish that often serve as a yummy appetizer or a side dish! The unique and incomparable taste of this Stuffed Chicken Wings is mouthwatering. Try it! - 44.0021
Chicken In Green Mole
1.In a large, heavy saucepan, put all the chicken pieces.
2.Add water to cover.
3. Add in onion, ginger, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and peppercorns.
4.Bring to boil.
5.Skim any foam rising to surface.
6.Reduce heat to low.
7.Simmer covered for 40... - 46.5081
Gourmet Chicken Wrap Ups
Preheat oven at 375Â°F.
Place chicken breasts, boned side up, between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Starting at centre, pound with a smooth, heavy object until pieces are about 1/4 inch thick.
Peel off plastic wrap.
Filling: In a small mixing bowl, combine all... - 41.4454
Chicken Packets With Eight Precious Condiments
Rinse and dry lettuce; refrigerate in zip-type plastic storage bags until needed.
In a medium-size round glass baking dish, combine wine, peppercorns, gingerroot and green onion.
Add chicken breasts, meat-side-down.
Let stand at room temperature 30... - 39.9808
Chicken Salad A La Soy
Place chicken, breast side up, in a shallow roasting pan.
Roast uncovered in a 375° preheated oven for 2 hours, or until drumstick easily moves up and down in socket.
Cool; discard skin and bones.
Shred chicken and refrigerate.
Combine oil, soy sauce and... - 39.2775
Gangbang Mexican Chicken
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Saute in oil 15 minutes until brown on all sides.
Remove and keep hot.
Add onions and garlic to oil remaining in skillet.
Saute until lightly browned.
Add sesame seeds, marjoram, peanut butter and wine.
Simmer 5... - 45.1446
Chinese Chicken Salad
This salad is fresh and loaded with flavor. It takes a little work but it is well worth it. I used my soy ginger vinaigrette to dress it but you can use any Asian style store bought salad dressing. - 128.592
Moroccan Chicken With California Figs
Explore some savory applications of fresh figs rather than just going dessert-crazy. This Moroccan chicken, braised it in a flavorful broth of wine, herbs, and figs. The result is absolutely delicious–the chicken is incredibly tender and the sauce was... - 121.12
Thai Stir Fried Chicken With Vegetables
1. Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the chicken, season with salt and pepper, and stir fry for about 4 minutes.
2. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add the (bell) peppers and courgettes (zucchini) and cook for about... - 36.016
Chicken With Mole Sauce
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until done.
Remove chicken from pan.
Set aside; keep warm.
Add onion, jalapeno... - 38.7003
Chinese Chicken Salad
Boil chicken; remove skins and shred.
Add celery, lettuce and onions.
Over low heat, toast almonds and sesame seed.
Stir constantly to keep them from burning.
Mix all ingredients together, except the noodles.
You can make the day before and add noodles before... - 39.0783
Braised Chicken With Mexican Chocolate Mole Sauce
1. In a medium bowl, cover all of the chile peppers with hot water. Let them stand for 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine the 1/3 cup of sesame seeds with the anise, cumin and coriander seeds, the cloves, the peppercorns and the cinnamon... - 33.3621
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 44.6492
Japanese Chicken Salad
1. Combine water and bouillon cubes in a large, heavy saucepan over medium-high heat,- stir until bouillon cubes dissolve. Add chicken and ginger,-bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low,- simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is done. Cool chicken in broth,-... - 31.879
California Style Chicken Mole
Brown chicken in 1/4 cup butter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add water and simmer, covered, 1 hour.
Drain and reserve stock.
Saute onion and garlic in 1/4 cup butter.
In blender, combine onion, green chiles, nuts, sesame seeds, salt and spices.
Blend until... - 43.2566
Mole De Polio
Heat the lard in a large skillet until very hot.
Stir in the chili powder and cook until brown.
Stir in the remaining ingredients except the second 2 cups of chicken broth and chicken.
Simmer for 1 hour.
Pour some of the sauce into a blender.
Puree... - 45.7277
Chicken, Chili And Lime Lettuce Wraps
With obesity rates on the rise, there is no better time than now for families to build healthier habits. This includes getting more exercise and eating healthier. Nutritionists recommend eating more whole grains, lean proteins and increasing the amount of... - 30.4905
1. In a small bowl, put together all the dressing ingredients and mix.
2. In a large mixing bowl, place all the vegetables and pour the dressing; toss to mix.
3. Allow the salad to marinate overnight.
4. Just before... - 45.8356
Mix all together until moistened with dressing. - 22.8514
Turkey Mole Poblano
Heat oil and garlic together in a heavy skillet, then add chile pulp.
Meanwhile, put nuts and sesame seed into an electric blender container.
Add remaining ingredients except stick cinnamon and turkey to blender container and blend to a smooth... - 34.2178
Top Ramen Noodle Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together cabbage, onions, and chicken.
2) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
3) In another bowl, stir together oil, sugar, rice vinegar, salt, pepper, and noodle seasoning.
4) Drizzle the vinegar mixture over the chicken mixture.
5)... - 43.0471
Pork In Sherry
1) Wash and dry the chops with damp paper towels.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and saute chops until golden on both sides for 10 minutes.
3) Take the chops out of pan.
4) In the same pan, stir in the garlic, almonds, onion and... - 43.8755
Cabbage Salad Vinaigrette With Crunchy Noodles
In large bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
In small bowl, combine contents of seasoning packet from noodles, vinegar, oil, sugar and pepper; blend well.
Pour dressing over salad ingredients; toss to coat.
Refrigerate at least 2 hours to chill.
Break... - 36.9881
1) In a large bowl, add cabbage, onion, sesame seeds and crumbled dry Ramen Noodles. Toss well and keep aside.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the dressing by combining water, sugar, oil, vinegar and the noodles seasoning. Mix well.
3) Pour the dressing... - 38.0239
Mole De Guajolote
Mix the vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sugar together, pour over the chicken or turkey, then cover and chill overnight.
Remove the meat from the marinade and drain, reserving the marinade.
Fry the meat in the oil until browned.
Drain... - 42.3944
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add turkey and brown on all sides, 4 to 5 minutes each side.
Transfer to saucepan just large enough to accommodate (do not clean skillet).
Add enough stock or salted water to saucepan to cover turkey.
Bring to... - 39.7072
Chinese Noodle Salad
To make the dressing: In a small bowl, stir together the vinegar, broth, juice, sugar and oil.
To make the salad: Preheat the broiler.
Spread the almonds on a cookie sheet.
Broil 3" to 4" from the heat for about 5 minutes or until golden brown, stirring... - 42.3512
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Cooking Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook,... - 36.2798
Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
Add pork and stir to coat.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
Place a wok or wide frying pan over high heat until hot.
Add vegetable oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add garlic and ginger and cook, stirring, until fragrant,... - 39.6356
Meatballs With Prawns
1) In a bowl, combine the minced pork, breadcrumbs, egg and soy sauce together, mix thoroughly
2) Shape small spoonfuls of the mixture into walnut-sized balls and keep aside.
3) Soak the mushrooms in boiling water for 10 to 15 minutes, then drain and... - 45.2355
1. In a large electric blender, puree all the ingredients at high speed for a minute or so
2. In a saucepan, empty the pureed sauce and let it simmer without a lid for thirty minutes
3. Stir this sauce from time to time
4. Serve this sauce... - 41.5116
How To Make Mole Sauce
This sauce is absolutely wonderful. The amazing combination of spices, nuts and chilies makes this a deep and bold sauce. It takes a lot of work but it is well worth it! - 134.898
Game Hens With Pecan Rice Pilaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375 Â°F.
2. Remove the giblets from the interior of the hens. With heavy-duty kitchen shears, cut along either side of each backbone and remove it. Cut off and remove the first two joints of the wings, so only the fleshy joint is left... - 38.509
Ginger-citrus Stir Fry
Citrus meets veggies in a stir fry. This recipe features carrots, bok choy, broccoli, leeks, and chard. The sauce is citrusy with a hint of ginger. A quick, healthy, easy meal. Great for lunch or dinner! - 122.114