- » Sesame
Mostly found in various naturalized regions such as Africa and parts of India, sesame is a type of seed that is cultivated in pods. The sesame seeds usually grow in yellow flowers, but can also be found in blue or ... More »
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 124.444
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with salt, mustard and cayenne.
3. Cut in butter, and add 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and grated cheese.
4. In another bowl beat the egg yolk with lemon juice and stir it into... - 45.2111
1) Clean and wash sesame seeds. Dry them in sunlight.
2) When they are damp, rub them in a cloth to take out the skin.
3) In a large wok, melt jiggery and add all the ingredients.
4) Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. Switch... - 44.2285
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 41.5075
1) In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the shortening resembling pie dough.
2) Mix together milk and vinegar.
3) Immediately add to the dough mixture.
4) Separate and divide dough into 36 pieces.
5) Roll with fingers into 5... - 40.5862
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Liberally grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Separate out the breadsticks, but do not unroll.
4. On greased cookie sheets, place coils 4 inches apart.
5. Press each of the coil to 5-inch circle and pinch to seal... - 39.9675
1) Take a large wok and roast sesame seeds until light brown colour.
2) Let the sesame seeds cool and then powder them with peanuts.
3) Make single thread consistency sugar syrup with 2 cups of water.
4) Add the tils and cardamoms. Stir constantly... - 38.941
Stir Fried Kidneys
1) Combine tamari, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
2) Prepare kidneys by cleaning and getting rid of any membranes attached.
3) Cut into slices.
4) Place the kidney slices in tamari-cornstarch mixture, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours,... - 38.062
Peanut, Tofu And Sesame Soup
Spread the cooked peanuts on a large cutting board and chop them coarsely. Set aside.
Using a small amount of oil, saute the tofu cubes with the celery, onions, and mushrooms. The tofu should brown lightly and the onions should be golden.
Combine the... - 36.2616
1. In a skillet, place sesame seeds and dry roast them over low heat until they become fragrant and begin to pop
2. Now add the next 3 ingredients and stir for 1 minute, then remove from heat and cool it and then store zaatar in a glass... - 28.2095
1. In a large skillet, heat salt over a moderate flame, and set aside in a bowl
2. Now toast sesame seeds in the skillet over medium heat for about 5-10 minutes till browned and aromatic
3. In a food processor, grind sesame seeds and salt, on/off... - 27.5987
Tunt &mango Sashimi Salad
1. Cut tuna into 1-inch cubes and place in a medium bowl. Add green onion, cilantro, soy sauce and Chile.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic and ginger.
3. In a small saucepan, heat sesame oil until it starts to smoke. Pour over the garlic and ginger.
4. - 26.7092
Sweet Sesame Nightcap
Puree all of the ingredients except the nutmeg in a blender.
Pour into chilled goblets and sprinkle with nutmeg. - 20.0897
Sesame Recipes By Category