- » Serve Spring Roll
Serve Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of serve spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for serve spring roll recipes.
Vegetable Spring Roll Part 3: Serving Rolls
Now that the spring rolls are ready, Clyde gives us ideas for serving them elegantly. This dish is super easy and super quick to make and you can just add your favorite ingredients and make it to your taste preference. - 44.8765
Tasty Fresh Spring Rolls
Looking for a 5 minute dinner? Want to learn how to make tasty, delicious fresh rolls, or vietnamese spring rolls as they're also called? I'll show you how simple they are to make in this video and also show you a trick to make them grain free! - 110.228
Spring Rolls With Mushrooms
1. Heat oil in a pan, through the mushrooms. Sauté for 5 minutes.
2. Add in the cabbage and cook for 2 minutes. Incorporate all the ingredients well.
3. Season with mushroom sauce. Stir well and set aside in a bowl.
4. Add in the Thai basil and mix... - 112.968
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Shrimp
If you like to eat Vietnamese food, here is a simple to make recipe that can be enjoyed at home. In this video, chef Marie from Thriftycookingmom.com shows how she makes Vietnamese spring rolls with few ingredients. The best part of her videos is she gives... - 137.945
Crispy Vegetable Spring Rolls
1. Take a pan and heat a little bit of oil and add minced ginger and garlic. Stir for a couple of minutes. Then add the onion and saute.
2. Add the chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame seed oil and vinegar. Stir well.
3. Add all the vegetables into the pan... - 0
Easy Spring Roll Skins
If you have ever tried your hand at Spring Roll Skins and have felt that it never tastes right, perhaps I can help you. My traditional, true and unique Chinese recipe on Spring Roll Skins recipe helps you churn out a delicious meal which can be served with... - 21.0802
The Home Grown Gourmet - Vegan Spring Rolls
A delicious and crunchy raw vegetable slaw seasoned with a tempting array of asian ingredients wrapped in authentic rice paper and served with a silky roasted peanut dipping sauce. - 105.069
Here’s an awesome spring roll recipe that you could easily try at home and share with your friends and family. - 117.544
Classic Chinese Spring Rolls
Appetizing snacks filled with vegetables and seasonings are great to indulge in with sauces. Watch the video how to make spring rolls in the classic Chinese style using cabbage and other vegetables as the key ingredients. Great with any tangy sauce of your... - 115.353
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 107.504
Spring Rolls! Learn how to make these delectable appetizers from scratch. Sure to be a hit at your next party or at-home dinner date with that special someone. - 106.63
Cuban Spring Rolls
Cuban Spring rolls, made with Mojo marinated pork, avocado, baked plantains, cilantro, and paired with a mango sauce. - 84.0792
Fried Vegetable Spring Roll
Don’t you just love spring rolls? A favorite among kids, this is a great recipe to know to make at home. Chef Vikas shows you how to make these at home! Ching’s sauces are a convenient way to prepare Chinese at home. - 90.2474
Homemade Spring Roll
1. Sieve cornflour and maida together; add eggs and beat with electric beater till smooth.
2. Add half the aji-no-moto and salt.
3. Blanch the vegetables, put them in a strainer and when well strained saute in a little oil with the rest of the ingredients.
4.... - 29.9384
Spring Rolls With Noodles
Noodle spring rolls are delicious appetizers to serve for parties or small gatherings. They are pretty easy to make, only when they are rolled up, one need to be careful. Do the preparations well in advance and just fry them before serving. This way, you get... - 117.66
Spring roll is undoubtedly an universal favorite. This spring roll video recipe is your guide to making the delicious dish the authentic way. Explore the tastes and flavors of traditional ingredients that go to make this a yummy delight. - 105.361
Spring Roll Dippers
Soften spring roll wrappers one at a time in a shallow dish of hot water until they're pliable, about 30 seconds each.
Blot excess water from softened wrapper with a towel.
Arrange some noodles, cabbage, carrot, cucumber, and mint in the center of... - 36.786
Californian Style Imitation Crab And Avocado Spring Roll
Sushi spring rolls using imitation crab meat and made in California style! This definitely sounds to be a great healthy alternative and avocado lovers will love the twist. Pretty neat to be served as party starters and when paired with a wonderful dipping... - 130.414
Sardines Spring Rolls Vietnamese Style
Bored of your regular spring rolls? Bring variation in your menu by making Sardines spring rolls Vietnamese style. This is an excellent summer time appetizer which contains sprouts, cucumber and sardines. Garnish with basil, cilantro and lettuce and serve it... - 122.409
Spring Roll Dosa Making
If you are looking for ways to serve a tantalizing breakfast, try your hands in Bhal Dave's fusion spring roll dosas. Serve with green coriander or sweet chutney. Everyone is going to rave about it! - 73.0414
Tortilla Rollups Or Tortilla Spring Rolls For Crowd
Those who are fond of making tortilla rollups should surely check this out. Chef Bhavna shows how to make in bulk different types of tortillas. These are suitable for a small get together or can be taken for a picnic. They are easy to make and so tasty. Do... - 93.5772
Vietnamese Spring Rolls — Simple, Healthy & Easy To Make
1. In a shallow pan, pour in the warm water and dip rice wrap into it for 20 – 30 seconds.
2. Place the wrap over a chopping board and stuff with gem lettuce, place carrot, cucumber, burdock root, cilantro and cooked shrimp. Roll the wrap... - 0
Vietnamese Spring Rolls With Nuoc Cham Sauce
Spring rolls are easy to make and delicious to eat. Vietnamese spring rolls are the version of spring roll made in Vietnam and served with the traditional Nuoc Cham dipping sauce. Watch this video to learn how easy it is to make Vietnamese spring rolls. - 111.475
Vegetable Spring Roll
1)In a bowl, combine together, flour, egg, cornflour, water and salt.
2)Chinese cut finely, carrot, capsicum, cabbage and beans.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add all the cut vegetables and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
4)Add in sauce,... - 42.9328
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0
Vegetarian Spring Roll
1. Put the mushrooms in a small bowl, add hot water to cover and soak until softened, about 30 minutes. Rinse the mushrooms and squeeze dry. Discard the stems; slice the caps thinly.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sherry,... - 40.6829
Low Carb Spring Rolls
You dont have to have a nori Wrapper or egg roll Wrap to make a spring roll. Watch Chef Steven Binks along with his good friend Dr. Derek showing how to make spring rolls with a few handy ingredients from the kitchen. Goodness rolled in low carb wrappers! - 108.776
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Vegetable Spring Rolls
In a mood to have some Chinese appetizers, then you must try this recipe. Chef bhavna shows how to make spring rolls. They are so yummy and easy to make. You can serve them with chilli sauce or ketchup. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the... - 123.792
Filipino Banana Spring Rolls - Turon
Feel like eating a sweet spring roll? Make for Filipino Turons. Since these sweet spring rolls are hand held, they are perfect desserts for parties. Watch Mr. Jingjong aka Jay teach you how to make Turons. He plays with the traditional flavors by adding... - 124.06
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
Looking for a snack to impress your guests? Try Vietnamese spring rolls. A simple and easy dish to prepare, it is bound to create a good impression owing to its taste and lovely presentation. This dish is best served for cocktail parties. - 116.176