- » Semolina Cake
Semolina Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of semolina cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for semolina cake recipes.
I would like to dedicate today's video to the people of Egypt. We are making Coconut Basbousa, which is an Egyptian semolina cake soaked in rose water. This is my way to say that my thoughts are with the people of Egypt... - 126.531
This delicious cake, also known as hareesa or revani, is made from semolina soaked in syrup. This lower-fat version is perfect for Iftar! - 110.407
1. In a cooking pan mix together rava, ghee, milk, sugar and chopped nuts and cook over medium heat.
2. Continue to cook over medium high heat until mixture comes together like thick dough and starts to leave out this sides of pan.
3. Pour mixture in... - 106.675
Middle Eastern Mussakhan & Harriseh Feast Part 4 Preparing Harriseh
This video is Part 4 of the series where Blanche is cooking up a Middle Eastern Feast of chicken and a Sweet. Harriseh, the sweet is being prepared in this video which is a dense cake made using semolina. This is for all suckers of traditional sweets out... - 90.8318
To make the cake put all the ingredients, except the almonds in a mixing bowl.
Beat thoroughly until the mixture is thick and pale.
Pour into a greased 23 cm - 9" square cake tin.
Bake for 1.5 hours until firm and golden brown.
Remove the cake from the oven... - 47.5208
Bring the milk to the boil in a bowl in the microwave oven for 4-5 minutes on HIGH, depending on the thickness of the receptacle and the coldness of the milk.
Take care that it does not boil over.
Put the semolina flour, sugar and vanilla in a casserole.
Add... - 43.8529
Make the syrup ahead.
Combine the sugar, lemon zest and juice and 350 ml (12 fl oz) water in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, simmer for 5 minutes then add the almond extract.
Remove and chill overnight.
Oil and then line with paper a 30cm (12 in) square cake... - 42.5848
Semolina Christmas Cake
Amazingly delicious christmas cookies guaranteed to make your day. Egglessly baked specially for Vegetarians but everyone can enjoy. - 37.9333
Syrian Walnut Semolina Cake With Figs And Chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Butter a 9-inch round cake pan. Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper and butter the paper. Flour the pan, tapping out the excess.
2. Spread the walnut halves in a pie plate and toast them in the oven for 9 minutes, until... - 33.2907