- » Semisoft Cheese
Semisoft Cheese Recipes
Semi soft cheese is a cheese made from either the goat or cow milk and has a little more firm texture than the soft cheese. This kind of a cheese has more water content. These cheeses have more shelf lives and can be ... More »
Culinary Carrie: Lemon Herb Cheese
1. In a stock pot pour the milk and warm it to a temperature of 175 degree.
2. Once the desired temperature has reached take the pot off the heat and add the lemon juice and stir well.
3. Cover the pot with the lid and wait for 15 minutes, so that the... - 111.342
Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks
These Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks are healthy snacks for your parties. You can munch on them and not feel guilty. This video will show you how you can make these crunchy bites in less than 10 minutes. - 110.908
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 110.853
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 106.243
Perky Party Cheese Ball
When you need fast-to-fix treats to please your guests, cheese balls can make for a stunning entree. In this video, Betty shares how to make party cheese ball. Ideal for family get-togethers, or Christmastime dinner, this wonderful, make-ahead appetizer is a... - 101.818
Mozzarella is about getting the measurements right and the method right! Mom and the kids are attempting this recipe for the second time and end up with a nice stretchy cheese portion! Watch this video on how to make home made cheese! - 101.275
Grilled Halloumi With Peppers On Granary Toast
A wonderful way to use Halloumi the firm textured Cypriot cheese, grilled with peppers and served on a bed of toasted granary bread. This is a great recipe to have up your sleeve for the unexpected vegetarian. A delicious light, yet satisfying summer meal or... - 85.4963
Fried Mozzarella Balls
Watch this video recipe of Fried Mozzarella Balls to learn a quick and easy appetizer. Follow the instructions and you will end up with these delightful cheesy stretchy fried balls. Enjoy! - 79.0089
1. Take a pan and heat some oil in it.
2. Sauté for 10 minutes after adding onion nd green pepper to the pan.
3. Add the milk and flour and stir them in until the mixture starts boiling.
4. Add the tomatoes along with the cheese and cook over a low... - 48.2464
French Onion Soup With Cheese Croutons
1) Peel onions and trim at the ends. Cut onions lengthwise and then cut crosswise forming thin slices.
2) Take a heavy bottomed kettle or Dutch oven and heat the oil and butter in it. Add onions and stir.
3) Reduce heat to medium-low... - 47.1906
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 45.6299
Swiss Cheese Squares
Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in shortening until mixture resembles dry cornmeal.
Add sourdough starter and enough milk to form soft dough that cleans side of bowl.
Add Swiss cheese; knead lightly into dough.
Pat or roll dough to... - 45.4562
Golden Swiss Cheese Loaves
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Stir in sugar, the 4 tablespoons melted butter, hot pepper seasoning, wheat germ, and 2 cups of the flour.
Beat, scraping bowl often for 4 minutes (at medium speed if using electric mixer).
Add 1 more cup of... - 45.3888
Mexican Cheese Squares
This Mexican Cheese Squares is simple yet amazingly delicious. The dish is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You just have to prepare the Mexican Cheese Squares! - 44.6601
Gruyere Cheese Tartlets
1. Bake pastry shells in 450-degree oven for 7 minutes.
2. In large skillet over low heat melt butter.
3. Sauté onions in the butter until tender and transparent.
4. In bottom of each pastry shell arrange layer of onions and cover with... - 44.162
Italian Orange And Cheese Tart
1. Preheat an oven (200Â°C-400Â°F-gas mark-6)
2. Prepare the pastry and press into the bottom and sides of a greased 8" (20 cm.) cake tin.
3. Press cottage cheese through a wire sieve.
4. Place cottage cheese and condensed milk in a large bowl and beat... - 43.7528
Mornay Sauce (french Cheese Sauce)
This Mornay Sauce is actually French Cheese Sauce with a subtle flavor of onion, celery, carrot and mustard. Mornay Sauce is best served with baked or boiled vegetable dishes. - 43.2064
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 42.7382
White Bean Stuffed Peppers With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) In a large bowl, soak white beans in cold water and let stand for at least 8 hours or a whole night after covering the bowl with a plate. Else follow the quick-soak method.
3) On the following... - 42.3009
Ham And Cheese French Toast
Dry bread slices at room temperature on wire rack for 1 hour.
Whisk next 9 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Pour batter into 2 large rectangular baking dishes.
Arrange 6 bread slices in each dish.
Let stand until batter is absorbed, at least 1 hour; do... - 42.2773
New Year's Eve Party Cheese Ball
The new years party cheese ball is a peppy mixed cheese ball made with cream cheese, blue cheese and cheddar cheese. Beaten and combined together and flavored with cayenne pepper, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder, the new years party... - 41.8449
Cheesy French Toast
It is important that the bread is not too soft or it won't hold the coating.
If it is very soft, stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low heat to dry it out, not toast it.
Put the eggs, cheese, and nutmeg in a blender and beat till the cheese is... - 41.6564
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 41.5361
Italian Cheese Easter Bread
1 Combine 2 cups flour, cheeses, salt, and pepper in large mixing bowl. Heat butter and milk to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes.
3 Add milk mixture, yeast mixture, oil, and eggs to flour and cheese. Mix... - 41.4195
Wisconsin Cheese Chowder
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add carrot, celery, and green onions; saute 8 minutes.
Add potato, water, and vegetable broth; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 25 minutes or until tender.
Place... - 41.1613
Mexican Stuffed Cheese
Remove wax coating or rind from cheese with vegetable peeler.
If cheese is round, cut a thin slice from bottom to make a flat surface.
With a grapefruit knife and spoon, hollow out cheese, leaving a shell about 1/2 inch thick.
Reserve scooped out cheese and... - 41.1485
Broiled Kale, Tomato, And Mozzarella Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Add the kale cover the pot and steam such that the water that clings to its... - 40.7967
Mexico Chili-cheese Appetizer
Microwave: Grease 8-inch round glass cake dish.
Place butter in glass mixing bowl.
Cover tightly with Saran Wrap, turning back edge to vent.
Microcook at 100% power 1 1/2 minutes.
Stir in cornmeal, baking powder, and salt and mix until smooth.
Stir in eggs,... - 40.7879
Mushrooms Stuffed With Herb Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them. Reserve the caps.
3) With a fork, combine together the chopped mushrooms, cream cheese, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a... - 40.6021
Swiss Cheese Bake
Soak onion in 1 tablespoon water; blend in margarine, mustard, and 1 teaspoon of the sesame seeds.
Spread mixture on one side of bread slices.
Alternately layer bread and cheese slices, forming 2 stacks.
Quarter each stack diagonally, making a total of 8... - 40.3435
Mexican Cheese Grits
Mexican Cheese Grits is a delicious and easy to prepare side dish recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Mexican Cheese Grits dish. - 40.1513
Italian Cheese Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter over a medium heat, stir in the in flour and blend well.
2) Gradually stir in the milk and cream, then add the garlic, stir and cook until slightly thickened.
3) Lower the heat, gradually add the cheese and stir until... - 39.9656
Cheese French Omelet
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; when hot, add the egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, running spatula around the edge and lifting to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
When the bottom is... - 39.7903
Mexican Cheese Rice
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray non-fat cooking spray in a large casserole dish.
Saute onions in the Butter Buds or chicken broth for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in rice, sour cream, cottage cheese, bay leaf, and pepper.
Layer 1/2 of the rice... - 39.7435
American Cheese Fritters
Mix first 5 ingredients and add to biscuit mix.
Mix well and stir in cheese.
Drop by tablespoons into hot deep fat (365° F.
on a frying thermometer) and fry until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Serve with jelly. - 39.5205
Double Cheese French Onion Soup
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Blend in flour, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add chicken broth, beef broth, water, and wine.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Place 8 ovenproof serving bowls on a baking... - 39.3267
Cotelettes De Veau With Gruyere Cheese
In a skillet brown the veal chops in the heated butter.
Arrange the browned chops on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In the same pan saute the onions until translucent in the remaining butter.
Spoon a bit of the onion over each... - 38.7881
Panini With Prosciutto, Roasted Peppers, And Mozzarella
1) Preheat a large non-stick griddle or grill over medium to medium-high flame.
2) Arrange a heavy brick filled with flour or heavy canned goods for pressing the sandwiches.
3) Cover that brick with foil.
4) To make sandwiches, arrange... - 38.6575
French Beans With Cheese
1) In a pan boil salted water and cook french beans till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Put in ovenproof dish and rub half clove of garlic.
4) Add butter and sprinkle cheese over top and season with pepper.
5) Place in the oven at 400°F (mark 6)... - 38.2383
French Omelette With Ham And Cheese
Break eggs into medium bowl, add water, use fork or whisk to mix only until yolks and whites are blended.
Heat pan over high heat for about 1 minute.
Add butter to pan; it should sizzle and foam immediately if pan is hot enough; do not allow butter to... - 38.0071
Cheesy French Slices
1) Cut roll crosswise into 1" slices.
2) In 6-oz custard cup put margarine and blue cheese.
3) Microwave uncovered on medium-low (165 watts) for 15 to 20 sec [20 to 30 sec] till soft.
4) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over 1 side of each slice... - 37.1213
Italian Ham And Cheese
1)Set potatoes to bake in the hot oven.
2)Slice Parmesan cheese into thin slivers using a potato peeler.
3)Once potatoes are baked and done, cut them in half and separate the flesh.
4)Mix and mash flesh with butter.
5)Add in horseradish sauce, ham and... - 37.0406
Swiss Cheese In Crust
1. Preheat oven to hot (425° F.).
2. Mix the flour and salt and chop in the shortening until the mixture looks like coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle the water over the mixture and mix lightly until all the flour is moistened. Divide the dough in half.
3. Roll... - 36.8876
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 36.8155
Eggs With Gruyere Cheese
1.In a saucepan, add cheese, butter, salt, pepper, parsley, chives and wine.
2.Heat the ingredients on low flame until the cheese melts.
3.Put eggs and stir the mixture on low flame until creamy and thick.
4.Serve immediately with garnishing... - 36.779
Gruyere Cheese Tartlets
Bake pastry shells in 450-degree oven for 7 minutes.
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add onions; saute until tender and transparent.
Arrange layer of onions in bottom of each pastry shell; cover with sliced cheese.
Top with another layer of... - 35.9676
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 35.8186
Aubergine Eggplant Topped With Gruyere Cheese
1. Cut the aubergines lengthwise into slices that are 5mm thick or ¼-inch thick
2. Sprinkle each slice with salt and set aside for 25 minutes
3. The slices will exude bitter juice that is to be discarded. Wash and dry the slices and pat... - 35.5708
Cheese French Bread
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Vertically slice 1-inch strips from the center of the bread to 1 /2-inch from the bottom of the loaf.
It is important to leave the bottom uncut to hold the bread together.
While keeping the shape of the loaf, carefully slice bread... - 35.5663
Swiss Cheese Bake
Swiss Cheese Bake packs in the yumminess of deviled ham, mustard and white bread. This is an anytime dish and can be prepared with ease. Give this yummy and tasty Swiss Cheese Bake a try. - 35.5286
Italian Tomato Cheese Tart
Grease well a round tart tin.
Place the flour in a bowl. Add the grated cheese, eggs, salt and required cold water. Combine well, knead lightly and place in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Oil the tomatoes and sprinkle salt and pepper on the cut... - 35.5206
Rice With Gruyere Cheese
Heat shortening and lightly tan onion.
Add rice, wine, and chicken broth.
Close cover and put pressure regulator in place.
When the regulator is rocking gently and pressure is reached, remove from heat.
Allow cooker to cool normally.
When pressure is fully... - 35.4735
Vegetable Platter With Herb Cheese Butter
Prepare herb cheese butter.
Place a 10 ounce custard cup in center of a flat 12 inch plate.
Place broccoli heads up against custard cup (stalks toward outer edge) in a circle.
Place cauliflower on plate next to broccoli heads, forming a circle.
Arrange carrot... - 35.338
Italian Cheese Sticks
Bring butter and cheese to room temperature.
Beat together the butter and cheese till well blended.
Combine flour, oregano, salt, and cayenne; add to cheese mixture gradually.
Add water, mix till well blended.
Form dough into a ball.
Roll out on floured... - 35.2571
Mini-meat Loaves With Swiss Cheese
In bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt and pepper.
In small bowl, mix together Swiss cheese, green pepper, mayonnaise, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Divide beef mixture into 8 oval patties.
Top 4 ovals with cheese mixture; cover with... - 34.5832
French Onion Soup With Cheese Toast
1. Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Reduce the heat to moderately low, add the onions, and cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes, or until golden but not brown, stirring occasionally. Stir in the flour and cook for 1... - 34.432
Party Cheese Balls
These Party Cheese Balls are perfect for an outdoor holiday event. Even if you are hosting an indoor party, they should be just perfect to treat your guests lavishly. You are sure to be showered with compliments when the gooey taste would carry your guests to... - 34.3654
Swiss Cheese Bake
Preheat oven to 325°.
Mix cheese, deviled ham, and mustard.
Spread mixture on 4 slices toast, using about 1/2 cup for each slice.
Top with remaining toast.
Quarter sandwiches diagonally; arrange in three rows in 10x6x2-inch baking dish, standing crust side... - 34.3423
Pear Waldorf With Swiss Cheese
1) Drizzle lemon juice over the cubed apples and pears.
2) Stir in the celery, nuts and cheese, then toss lightly with the mayonnaise.
3) Place in the refrigerator until chilled and spoon over the salad greens.
4) Garnish with the apple... - 34.1882
Mexican Cheese Corn And Zucchini
In top of double boiler, over boiling water, combine onion and margarine.
Cook about 10 minutes or until onion is tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Transfer vegetable-cheese mixture to a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 375°F. for 30 minutes.
Divide... - 34.045
French Onion Soup With Cheese
Place onions and butter in saucepan and cook slowly until gojden brown.
Add flour, mix and cook a few minutes.
Add the stock.
Pour into earthenware casserole, sprinkle on it half the cheese, float toasted slices of bread on top, and sprinkle with remainder of... - 33.9096
Homemade Garlic And Herb Cheese
1 In a food processor, blend the cream cheese, butter, and garlic.
2 Process until smooth.
3 Add in the herbs and mix well.
4 Add salt and pepper to taste.
5 Serve as desired.
Can be stored upto 1 week, if covered tightly, and... - 33.7706
Italian Flam And Cheese Salad
1. Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. Place the pasta in a large bowl. Add the ham, mozzarella, peppers, and scallions, and toss to mix.
3. In a small bowl, combine the dressing... - 33.6975
Italian Cheese Chowder
Preheat oven to 400°F Combine first 11 ingredients in 4-quart baking dish.
Cover tightly and bake 1 hour stirring once or twice.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover and bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes. - 33.442
Party Cheese Mold
1. In small saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Press cottage cheese through sieve into... - 33.0694
Italian Cheese Buns
Place buns or muffins on baking sheet; toast in broiler.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine Italian or Mexican Seasoning and water; let stand 1 minute.
Add cheese spread; mix well.
Stir in sour cream till smooth.
Spread mixture on toasted bun... - 33.0356
Wisconsin Cheese Rabbit
Melt butter in top pan of chafing dish over direct heat.
Add cheese and heat, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
Put over boiling water, add seasonings, and pour in beer mixed with eggs.
Cook until thick, stirring frequently. - 32.9176
Herb Cheese Game Hens
Remove game hen necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse hens inside and out; pat dry.
Lightly sprinkle with pepper and nutmeg.
Cut cheese into 2 equal portions; place one portion in body cavity of each hen.
Truss body cavities, then bend... - 32.6829
Garlic Herb Cheese
Beat cream cheese until smooth.
Beat in lemon juice, savory, pepper, and garlic.
If mixture seems too thick, add a little cream.
Mound in a small serving bowl or press into a greased mold; or wrap with clear plastic film, then shape and chill. - 32.2686
Homemade Herb Cheese
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix until smooth.
Spoon into crock.
Cover and chill.
Bring to room temperature before serving. - 32.2337
Curly Dock With Swiss Cheese
Saute dock and parsley in margarine for 10 minutes.
Add beaten eggs to milk and pour over sauted dock greens.
Add cheese and salt.
Pour into greased baking dish.
Bake 350° F.for 35 minutes. - 32.0634
Potted Herb Cheese
Potted Herb Cheese is an amazingly delicious side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this cheese recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 31.7872
Mexican Almond Cheese
Grind the almonds well and mix with vanilla, egg whites, and yolks to make a paste.
Boil the sugar with the water until it reaches the soft-ball stage (236°F. on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and combine with ground almond-egg paste.
Cook this mixture... - 31.7698
Party Cheese Logs
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine all ingredients except walnuts.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Chill; divide mixture in half.
On waxed paper, shape each half into a log 20 cm (8 inches); roll in walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 31.3584
French Omelette With Cheese
Mix eggs, salt and pepper just until whites and yolks are blended.
Heat margarine in 7-or 8-inch omelet pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
As margarine melts, tilt pan in all directions to coat sides thoroughly.
When margarine just begins to brown, pan is... - 31.2178
Party Cheese Wreath
Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
Add bell pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and red pepper; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Place drinking glass in center of serving... - 31.1934
Italian Cheese Toast
1. Prepare anchovy sauce: In 2-quart saucepan, combine first 5 ingredients. Over medium heat, cook, stirring constantly, until mixture boils; boil 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in capers; cover sauce and keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, preheat broiler if... - 31.1136
Mexican Beans With Cheese
Cover and heat water, beans and onion to boiling; boil 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour.
Add just enough water to cover beans.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and boil gently, stirring occasionally, until beans are very tender, about 1 1/2... - 30.7777
Swiss Cheese Delight
Beat eggs; add milk and seasonings.
Pour egg mixture into a square baking dish.
Dip slices of bread into mixture, coating both sides.
Grate cheese and sprinkle over bread slices.
Microwave on low 14 minutes. - 30.7209
Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels
Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels has a yummy taste. The ham gives the Swiss Cheese Pastry Morsels a defining taste. - 30.261
French Toasted Ham And Cheese
1. In cup, stir marmalade and mustard until mixed; set aside. Cut ham slices to fit on half of the bread slices; cut cheese slices to fit on top of ham, then top with a dollop of marmalade mixture and another bread slice.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 15 1/2... - 30.1389
Swiss Cheese In Crust
Swiss Cheese In Crust is an easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Swiss Cheese In Crust, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 30.0292
Cheese French Omelette
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder.
Melt butter in 8-inch skillet; when hot, add egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat, running spatula around edge and lifting to allow uncooked eggs to flow underneath.
When bottom is set and golden,... - 29.994
1 Into a double saucepan, put all the ingredients.
2 Over a gentle heat, stir until the mixture is pale green in colour and of a creamy consistency.
3 In to small hot jars, transfer the mixture and cover.
4 Use as desired. - 29.9353
Pear Waldorf With Swiss Cheese
Sprinkle pear and apple cubes with lemon juice.
Add cheese, celery, and nuts.
Toss lightly with mayonnaise.
Chill. - 29.5663
Wisconsin Cheese Puff
1. Preheat the broiler. In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on high, beat the whole eggs, egg whites, and pepper for 5 minutes or until very thick and tripled in volume.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Pour in the... - 28.9776
Tomato Stuffed With Herb Cheese
In bowl combine cottage cheese with seallion, parsley, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper.
With pointed knife remove stem end of each tomato.
Make 4 vertical intersecting cuts through top of each tomato, almost to the base, dividing tomatoes into eighths; spread... - 28.8358
Tangy Italian Cheese Bread
Place bread slices on a broiler rack.
Brush top side of each bread slice lightly with salad dressing.
Sprinkle cheeses, parsley, and basil evenly over bread slices.
Broil 6 inches from heat until cheese melts. - 28.7835
French Fried Cheese
For soft cheeses shape crust around soft center as much as possible.
Dip in egg, then crumbs; repeat for second layer.
Pour oil into fondue cooker to no more than 1/4 capacity.
Heat on range to 375Â°.
Add 1 tea spoon salt.
Transfer cooker to fondue... - 28.724
Blue Cheese French Dressing
Blue cheese french dressing is a savory salad dressing prepared with anchovy paste for flavor. Combined with steak sauce and garlic for added taste, the blue cheese french dressing is full of taste and grea with vegetable or meat salads. - 28.5096
Italian Ham And Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad; toss to coat. - 28.0162
Mexican Cheese Dip
Combine first 8 ingredients; cook and stir until thick.
Add cheese and garlic powder.
Stir until thickened.
Add milk. - 27.8157
Mexican Cheese Dip
1. In bowl, combine cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion, taco sauce and jalapeno peppers (if using), microwave Cover and at Medium-High (70%) for 2 minutes until hot and bubbly and mix well.
2. Season with more taco sauce if desired and serve... - 27.6884
Herb And Oil Goat Cheese
In a jar, mix all ingredients, except goat cheese.
Place sliced cheese into seasoned oil so that it is coated al over.
If needed, add a little oil.
Marinate cheese 4-10 days before serving. - 27.518
Quick Herb Cheese
Combine ingredients in bowl and blend well with electric mixer.
Cover and chill.
Roll into ball and serve. - 27.0046
Mexican Cheese Fondue
This Mexican Cheese Fondue is an excellent and very tasty recipe. The addition of chile salsa to this Mexican Cheese Fondue blended perfectly with the dish. All in all a great recipe! - 26.4597
French Cheese Salad Dressing
1. In an electric mixer, beat the cottage cheese on its highest speed until smooth enough
2. Turn the speed of the electric mixer down and beat it gFrench dressing, bleu cheese and horseradish; cover and chill
3. Serve as required - 26.1024
French Cheese Steak
1. Melt butter in a saute pan; add onions and salt and pepper to taste. Cook over low heat until onions begin to caramelize; remove from the heat.
2. Using a serrated knife, slice the croissant three-quarters of the way through, making sure to leave a spine.... - 25.9682
Mexican Grilled Cheese
Trim any wax coating from cheese; cut cheese into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Arrange in an 8- to 10-inch metal pan or heatproof ceramic dish at least 1 1/2 inches deep, overlapping slices to cover pan bottom and extend up just to edges.
(At this point, you may... - 25.7809
Semisoft Cheese Recipes By Category
Semisoft Cheese Ingredient: