- » Semisoft Cheese
Semisoft Cheese Recipes
Semi soft cheese is a cheese made from either the goat or cow milk and has a little more firm texture than the soft cheese. This kind of a cheese has more water content. These cheeses have more shelf lives and can be ... More »
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.215
Mozzarella is about getting the measurements right and the method right! Mom and the kids are attempting this recipe for the second time and end up with a nice stretchy cheese portion! Watch this video on how to make home made cheese! - 98.0119
Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks
These Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks are healthy snacks for your parties. You can munch on them and not feel guilty. This video will show you how you can make these crunchy bites in less than 10 minutes. - 91.2886
Grilled Halloumi With Peppers On Granary Toast
A wonderful way to use Halloumi the firm textured Cypriot cheese, grilled with peppers and served on a bed of toasted granary bread. This is a great recipe to have up your sleeve for the unexpected vegetarian. A delicious light, yet satisfying summer meal or... - 85.5795
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 83.6071
Fried Mozzarella Balls
Watch this video recipe of Fried Mozzarella Balls to learn a quick and easy appetizer. Follow the instructions and you will end up with these delightful cheesy stretchy fried balls. Enjoy! - 77.3645
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 44.8739
In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
Slowly add the beer.
Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat the oil to 190°C (375°F).
Whip the egg white into the batter.
Dip the cheese sticks into the batter allowing any excess to run... - 44.3808
Gruyere Cheese Tartlets
1. Bake pastry shells in 450-degree oven for 7 minutes.
2. In large skillet over low heat melt butter.
3. Sauté onions in the butter until tender and transparent.
4. In bottom of each pastry shell arrange layer of onions and cover with... - 43.5026
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. With a cutter or the rim of a small glass, cut the bread into 3 inch rounds.
2. Slice the mozzarella cheese 1/4 inch thick and a little smaller than the circles of bread.
3. Pour a pint of milk in a bowl and spread the breadcrumbs on a waxed... - 41.9744
Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and set aside.
For each stromboli, place 1 loaf bread dough on a lightly floured surface; roll dough into a 12-inch square.
Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over dough to... - 41.413
Cotelettes De Veau With Gruyere Cheese
In a skillet brown the veal chops in the heated butter.
Arrange the browned chops on a baking tray.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
In the same pan saute the onions until translucent in the remaining butter.
Spoon a bit of the onion over each... - 40.5625
Broiled Kale, Tomato, And Mozzarella Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Add the kale cover the pot and steam such that the water that clings to its... - 40.4024
Panini With Prosciutto, Roasted Peppers, And Mozzarella
1) Preheat a large non-stick griddle or grill over medium to medium-high flame.
2) Arrange a heavy brick filled with flour or heavy canned goods for pressing the sandwiches.
3) Cover that brick with foil.
4) To make sandwiches, arrange... - 39.0581
Party Cheese Logs
1) Take a large electric mixer bowl and combine soup, sauces, cheese, onion, garlic and parsley. Beat the mixture on low speed until the consistency turns smooth.
2) Chill the mixture and then divide into half.
3) On a sheet of waxed paper, mold each... - 38.9001
Rice With Gruyere Cheese
Heat shortening and lightly tan onion.
Add rice, wine, and chicken broth.
Close cover and put pressure regulator in place.
When the regulator is rocking gently and pressure is reached, remove from heat.
Allow cooker to cool normally.
When pressure is fully... - 37.9684
Aubergine Eggplant Topped With Gruyere Cheese
1. Cut the aubergines lengthwise into slices that are 5mm thick or ¼-inch thick
2. Sprinkle each slice with salt and set aside for 25 minutes
3. The slices will exude bitter juice that is to be discarded. Wash and dry the slices and pat... - 37.819
Eggs With Gruyere Cheese
1.In a saucepan, add cheese, butter, salt, pepper, parsley, chives and wine.
2.Heat the ingredients on low flame until the cheese melts.
3.Put eggs and stir the mixture on low flame until creamy and thick.
4.Serve immediately with garnishing... - 37.6099
Gruyere Cheese Tartlets
Bake pastry shells in 450-degree oven for 7 minutes.
Melt butter in large skillet over low heat.
Add onions; saute until tender and transparent.
Arrange layer of onions in bottom of each pastry shell; cover with sliced cheese.
Top with another layer of... - 37.0088
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Party Cheese Logs
In large bowl of electric mixer, combine all ingredients except walnuts.
Beat on low speed until smooth.
Chill; divide mixture in half.
On waxed paper, shape each half into a log 20 cm (8 inches); roll in walnuts.
Refrigerate. - 33.7615
Before you begin, sterilize all tools and containers by pouring boiling water over them or immersing them in boiling water.
During the cheesemaking process, have boiling water on hand to pour over tools spoons and thermometer in particular each time you... - 33.1603
Party Cheese Wreath
Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended.
Add bell pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and red pepper; mix well.
Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Place drinking glass in center of serving... - 33.1568
Party Cheese Mold
1. In small saucepan, evenly sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand 2 minutes to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has completely dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Press cottage cheese through sieve into... - 33.1099
1 Into a double saucepan, put all the ingredients.
2 Over a gentle heat, stir until the mixture is pale green in colour and of a creamy consistency.
3 In to small hot jars, transfer the mixture and cover.
4 Use as desired. - 32.1207
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
Break the eggs into the centre of the flour mixture and stir in ever-increasing circles.
When a doughy consistency is reached, add the grated Mozzarella and keep stirring.
Shape this mixture into balls... - 29.3029
1. Grate the cheese into a bowl and add the milk and Marmite.
2. Warm very gently over a pan of hand-hot water, stirring until the ingredients blend. Too great a heat will coagulate the cheese.
3. Stir in the herbs and allow to set in individual pots or a... - 25.8469
Insalata Di Pomodoro E Mozzarella
1. Arrange the tomato slices around the edge of a serving plate. Pile the cheese slices in the centre.
2. Mix together the oil, basil and seasoning to taste and pour over the tomatoes. Leave for 5 minutes, then serve. - 20.3306
Party Cheese Fingers
Mix white pepper, garlic powder and onion salt with 3 oz.
Spread on slices of bread.
Cut into finger strips and top each with a thin slice of dill pickle or cucumber. - 15.9614
Semisoft Cheese Recipes By Category
Semisoft Cheese Ingredient: