- » Semi Sweet
Semi Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of semi sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for semi sweet recipes.
Semi-sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding
This Semi Sweet Chocolate Cesserole Pudding is indeed a great treat for those who do not want their desserts to be overly sweet. Try out this rather simple recipe for Semi Sweet Chocolate Casserole Pudding and delight in! - 51.2409
Semi-sweet Chocolate Muffins
For all chocolate lovers out there, here is an absolute treat. When you cannot stop having something chocolaty, yet wish to avoid too much sweetness, here is your dream delight - a chocolate muffin. Adding in a considerably lower quantity of sugar would give... - 0
Semi-sweet Vanilla Muffins
Very similar to regular cupcakes, but less sweet and without the icing on top would give you tasty semi-sweet muffins.
Muffins, as they are not too sweet, most often fall into the category of a quick bread and is usually eaten for breakfast, though they may... - 0
Semi-sweet Chocolate Sauce
Place chocolate in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes.
Stir until smooth. - 26.3976
Semi-sweet Hot Chocolate
Place chocolate and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until chocolate softens.
Stir in sugar and salt.
Slowly stir in milk.
Cover and microwave 6 minutes 30 seconds to 7... - 28.4726
Yummy Semi-sweet Fudge Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine chocolate and syrup.
Microwave at MEDIUM HIGH (7) 4 to 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
Gradually add milk; stir until smooth.
Blend in butter and vanilla. - 25.5034
Semi-sweet Chocolate Glaze
Place chocolate, water and butter in saucepan.
Stir constantly over very low heat until mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat.
Combine sugar and salt in bowl.
Gradually blend in chocolate mixture and vanilla.
For thinner glaze, add a small amount of hot... - 34.8399
Semi-sweet Chocolate Mousse
In 4-cup measure, melt chocolate (2 min.).
Blend in 1/3 cup sugar and gelatin.
Beat in egg yolks and salt.
Stir in milk.
Cook, uncovered, 4 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
Add vanilla and cool.
In mixing bowl, beat egg whites u - 35.4634
Semi-sweet Sour Cream Wafers
Cream wafers have always been a big hit. Now for something different!! Try out these unique Semi-Sweet Sour Wafers. Flavored with chocolate and vanilla, these wafers are an absolute delight! Best enjoyed over ice cream, these can be simply had too. - 50.7323
Semi Sweet Sour Cream Wafers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend butter, shortening and sugar until creamy and frothy.
3. Put vanilla and eggs and blend more.
4. Sieve flour, soda, salt and nutmeg.
5. Put sour cream and sifted mixture in the creamed mixture... - 46.2055
Peanut Butter Semi-sweet Chocolate Bars
1) On top of a double boiler, with a bowl set over hot over, place the chocolate morsels into it
2) Into a bowl, using the electric beater cream the butter and peanut butter
2) Melt the chocolate and keep aside
3) Into a bowl add the sugar, egg and... - 43.5294
Sugar Saving Semi Sweet Bars
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and sugar until light. Beat in egg, orange peel, and orange juice or water.
2 In a small mixing bowl combine flour, soda, and salt; add to beaten mixture. Mix well. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Shape into a 10-inch-long... - 29.6459
Semi Sweet Fondue
In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
Add cream, cinnamon, and coffee.
Pour into a fondue pot. - 22.8276
Baked Semi-sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you are looking for a simple recipe to make the classic chocolate chip cookies, then you have come to the right place. Watch this video and learn of an easy recipe to make the classic cookies that everyone loves. - 112.997
Semi Sweet Chocolate Dip
Unwrap chocolate squares and chop finely.
Place in top of double boiler.
Pour almost boiling water about 2 inches deep into bottom of double boiler.
Water should not touch the bottom of top part of double boiler.
Place the top of double boiler with chocolate... - 36.0224
Semi-sweet Chocolate Glaze
Combine chocolate and butter in top of a double boiler, cook until melted.
Remove from heat, stir in remaining ingredients.
Stir until smooth.
Spread over cheesecake while glaze is warm. - 21.9568
Semi Sweet Chocolate Sauce
Melt chocolate and butter together in a heavy saucepan over low heat; stir occasionally.
Meanwhile, combine eggs and sugar in the top of a double boiler and cook over simmering water, stirring constantly until mixture is amber colored, about 10... - 24.5207
Semi Sweet Chocolate Icing
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan over low heat, or in double boiler over hot, not boiling, water, heat semisweet-chocolate pieces and shortening until melted and smooth. Remove pan from heat.
2. With wire whisk or fork, beat in corn syrup and milk until mixture... - 18.2091
Creamy Semi Sweet Chocolate Frosting
Melt chocolate chips and butter in top of double boiler over boiling water.
Gradually add evaporated milk and stir until smooth.
Allow to cool to room temperature.
Add marshmallow creme and beat until smooth. - 23.7884
Semi Sweet Carob Frosting
Combine carob powder, cornstarch, fructose, and salt in a small saucepan Add boiling water.
Stir to blend.
Place over medium heat, and stir and cook until thick.
Remove from heat.
Stir in vegetable oil and vanilla thoroughly.
Frost cake while frosting is... - 30.4673
Semi Sweet Chocolate Frosting
This Semisweet Chocolate Frosting is absolute fun to make and decorate over cake! Yes, a very simple and wonderful frosting to try on your favorite cake, this Semisweet Chocolate Frosting is also easy to make! Give it a try! - 24.7886
Semi Sweet Chocolate Pudding
This Semisweet Chocolate Pudding tastes incredible ! Try this creamy pudding topped with almonds for your next dessert ! Your suggestions for this Semisweet Chocolate Pudding are welcome ! - 35.4469
Semi Sweet Crescents
Make any time up to 2 weeks ahead:
1. In small saucepan, over hot, not boiling, water, melt chocolate pieces with milk; cool slightly.
2. Sift flour with salt.
3. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
4. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter until... - 38.896
Semi Sweet Oatmeal Cookies
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Sift flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
3. Blend together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and water. Beat in egg. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in rolled oats and semisweet-chocolate... - 40.3379
Semi Sweet Dipping Chocolate
Combine milk powder, cocoa, and wax in a food processor or blender; process or blend to a soft powder.
Transfer into the top of a double boiler and add the water, stirring to blend.
Add vegetable oil.
Place over hot (not boiling) water.
Cook and stir until... - 38.5203
Semi Sweet Chocolate Cream Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 10" by 3" springform pan. Grate 4 squares chocolate.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until stiff. In another large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat egg yolks with 1/3 cup sugar until thick;... - 32.8524
Sweet Chocolate Sauce
Sweet and rich chocolate sauce madew ith semi sweet chocolate chunks and blended milk and corn syrup is the perfect thing to accompany cakes and other baked goodies that need a good topping. Flavored with a hint of vanilla, this sweet chocolate sauce is a... - 25.1603
Sweet Chocolate Raspberry Layer Bars
Chocolate Raspberry Layer Bars are really easy to make and they are very impressive to look at. Kids and adults will like it just fine. The yummy bars are perfect to serve during birthday parties. Watch and learn from Angie in this video. - 97.3365
Sweet Rocky Road Nut Clusters
Looking for a sweet-nutty treat to sweeten up your celebrations? Then Betty's rocky road nut clusters will seriously satisfy your sweet tooth. In this video, Betty shows how to make this yummy confection made of marshmallows and toasted almonds, and covered... - 94.4379
Sweet Chocolate Souffle
1. Prepare a 2-quart souffle dish by forming a collar of wax paper around top of dish that extends about 3-inches above the dish.
2. In a medium size bowl beat egg yolks and sugar until lemon colored. Add grated chocolate.
3 Beat egg whites and fold in... - 27.4225
Sarah instructs us on how to make tasty sweet sauces from scratch. - 102.532
Sweet And Salty Chocolate Snack
Here's a sweet and salty chocolate flavored snack which kids and adults alike will relish. It is easy to make using very few ingredients. This is a nice recipe to follow if you have an upcoming kids party to host. - 104.775
Glazed Chocolate Sweet Cakes
FOR CAKES: MICROWAVE 1 cup morsels in small, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; stir.
Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth.
Cool to room temperature.
Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small... - 44.833
Sweet Corn And Carrot Soup
Make this Thanksgiving and fall season more special with this awesome raw soup. Take a look at this great video to make this dish that everyone in the family would surely enjoy. The video is nicely presented and informative too. Check it out… - 114.094
Sweet N Spicy Ribs
A flavorful recipe thats both naughty and nice these ribs will reel you in like a fair maiden and then slam you down with the spice. - 44.5298
Easy Hot Chocolate Fudge Sauce
This is a very classic hot fudge for all your chocolate whims. Of course it is perfect for ice cream, but consider using it as a sauce over cakes, puddings and just about any dessert...yum! This hot fudge sauce recipe is worth a try. Here the chef has... - 119.395
Chocolate Coated Strawberries
Check out this video for the yummy and very unique Chocolate Coated Strawberries. A very fresh and delicious dessert prepared by the talented chef Jenny. It hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare this dessert. A very easy and simple dessert. Everyone should... - 75.439
Rocky Road Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In an electric mixing bowl, cream the butter. Add sugar and cream it with the butter until smooth.
4. Stir in the vanilla extract and beat until well... - 0
Swirled Peppermint Bark
Chocolates swirled together and sprinkled with crushed candy canes makes the perfect, easy-to-make holiday gift! - 0
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
The vey name "banana chocolate chip bread" screams holiday. This melt-in-your-mouth treat can be prepared in less than an hour and makes for divine indulgence. Stream this video to learn more on how to prepare this soul-satisfying treat. - 82.868
Chocolate Chip Banana Yeast Bread In The Bread Machine
Here's an easy bread machine recipe for the chocolate chip banana bread that's bound to please the banana bread fans in your family. Let the bread maker do most of the work while you sit back and smell the wonderful aroma. This is a fantastic moist loaf and... - 103.421
Easy Vegan Chocolate Cake
If you want to try a different variant of cake, Vegan Chocolate cake would be an ideal dessert for you on any occasion. Easy to make and delicious, it tops the choice of being everyone's favorite. With Camilla stir in the right ingredients and bake a healthy... - 98.6198
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Watch how I make Chocolate Peanut Clusters in my crockpot. So simple. Just dump in the ingredients. Watch and see! - 107.283
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.442
Would you like to try authentic Homemade Fudge Recipe? This Homemade Fudge Recipe is just the way it is prepared by my grandmother. My grandmother used to make this fudge whenever I visited to her. This fudge reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. This is... - 41.7215
Quick Chocolate Cookie Bark
Want a sweet delight which is very easy and you can even take help from your children to make it easier? Chef Tawnya is keeping up with her promise of delivering meals on the rush and as a part of it she shows this quick and easy dessert. She clearly... - 113.475
No-bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart is a quick and easy dessert recipe that makes use of semi-sweet chocolate, unsweetened chocolate, and an Oreo chocolate pie crust. If you haven’t tried one before, now is the right time to try to make one, because each yummy... - 95.9835
Chocolate Oatmeal Chews
Chocolate Oatmeal Chews are very easy, quick and tasty cookies to make. They are good to be served for holidays or even for breakfast. They are wholesome, healthy snack. You will love them absolutely. Enjoy the chocolate oatmeal chews!! - 46.3852
Chocolate Oatmeal Cartwheels
Chocolate Oatmeal Cartwheels are a little different variation of chocolate oatmeal cookies. These cookies are simple and quick to make, soft and chewy to taste. The chocolate oatmeal cartwheels can be made with all the simple available ingredients. - 49.3714
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 46.1603
Hot Chocolate Mix
This hot chocolate mix is an amazing valentines day treat or a great winter drink. Top the hot chocolate with whipped cream and freshly grated chocolate shavings. Hot cocoa is a great hit with adults and children alike. - 110.367
Chocolate Fruit Dip Delight
Fruits can be enjoyed with in desserts, salads, ice-creams and as well as with great dips. Here is a recipe to make a creamy and cool Fruit Dip Delight an awesome dip to go along with choiceful mixture of fruits. Fun and enjoyment guaranteed with this one! - 113.57
Easy Cookie Bars
1. Preheat the oven 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined baking dish and grease it with cooking spray.
3. In a bowl combine melted butter with graham crackers crumbs, stir and press the crumbs in the bottom of the lined baking pan.
4.... - 0
Betty's Chocolate Dipped Strawberries--for Valentine's Day!
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries for Valentine's Day. These are made to look like the chocolate dipped strawberries that were delivered to our room at the Brown Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky, when we celebrated our... - 0
Spiked Hot Chocolate
Down here in Florida we’re going through a real cold streak. I mean, it’s like 65 degrees here and that is totally unacceptable! Sorry, had to rub it in. It is common Florida knowledge that anything under 70 degrees allows: boots, sweaters, the occasional... - 0
Peanut Butter Pie
A simple yest delectable pie recipe that will leave you asking for more. - 26.0055
Death By Chocolate Cupcakes - Easy And Divine
Dark chocolate, chocolate fudge, semi-sweet chocolate chunks and milk chocolate comes together beautifully to create these sinful death by chocolate cupcakes. They are for the true chocolate lover. - 0
Martha Washington Candy
1) In a bowl, leave the butter to soften at room temperature
2) Mix the butter, sugar, condensed milk and bourbon
3) Using the electric mixer, beat the mixture till smooth
4) Add in the pecans and then mix well
5) Using the hands, shape into 1 inch... - 41.3906
1) In a bowl, beat the egg whites till stiff using an electic mixer
2) Add in the ¼ cup of sugar slowly and continue to beat well
3) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, lightly
4) Using the electric beater, whip the cream and add in the remaining... - 41.4702
Delicious Hot Fudge Sauce
Delve in delicious hot fudge sauce and enjoy your dessert like nothing else! With this easy recipe you can make the sauce at home and serve warm over ice cream and pudding. You can also keep it handy and use it as a spread, dip or accompaniment. - 74.3107
Hard Shell Ice Cream Sauce
Do you love that hard shell ice cream, but hesitate buying the hard shell sauce from the grocery shop because it’s too expensive? Here is good news for you, with these effortless instructions and just 3 ingredients you can make your very own homemade hard... - 96.7421
Dipping Chocolate For Pecan Caramels
Not just strawberries, pretzels or marshmallows, but even homemade pecan caramels becomes sweeter when dipped in chocolate sauce. You don't really have to be a chocolate connoisseur to appreciate the goodness of this dessert delight. Sarah shows how to make... - 92.1734
Oreo Chocolate Truffles
Looking for new chocolate desserts? Try these Oreo Chocolate Truffles. These little tempting goodies get ready in no time and are sinfully delicious. The real twist in this recipe is the crusty chocolate on top and the softer centre. Try it out this season! - 105.417
Peanut Butter Chocolate Shortbread Bars
Both Peanut butter and chocolate are a proverbial favorite with both kids and adults. These peanut butter chocolate shortbread bars are such a delicious sweet treat that kids will refuse to let them cool and will be begging for a taste. Kids will never... - 101.901
Yummy Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares
Coffee Chocolate Cheesecake Squares is a very decadent and rich recipe. It might be a little complicated but it is totally worth your time. These cake squares are perfect for brunches and lazy afternoon teas. Enjoy! - 99.9991
Chocolaty Peanut Butter Squares
Want to make something interesting for your kids? Try the recipe shown in the video here. These chocolaty peanut butter squares are just amazing and can be made in a very less time. So watch the video to know more.. - 102.749
Ice Cream Sundaes
1. Line a muffin pan with muffin liners.
2. Use brownies to make a crust and place them in the muffin cups.
3. Add scoop of ice cream inside the brownie cups and top with your favorite toppings.
4. You can also make fruit cup if you... - 91.8005
Delicious, crunchy English Toffee is a perfect treat for the Holidays! - 122.265
Chocolate Fondue With Super Juicy Strawberries
For that special someone or just because, this Chocolate Fondue recipe will WOW anyone who dips into it!
Get ready to revel in sheer culinary pleasure and enjoy the Dark Prince, a la Saga ;) - 113.805
In this recipe video, Cathy teaches you how to make her recipe for Zabaglione! Hope you enjoy :) - 0
Midnight Bliss Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Grease a fluted tube pan.
3. In a large bowl, place all ingredients except semi sweet chocolate, beat with an electric beater until well blended.
4. Add in the chocolates and mix. Pour into the prepared... - 0
Chocolate Fondue And Tips
1. In a small saucepan, warm the cream on medium low heat for about 2-3 minutes or until it starts to steam.
2. Remove the pan from heat, and add the chocolate. Stir until the mixture becomes smooth and creamy.
3. Add the butter and vanilla. Stir... - 0
World's Worst Brownies
About four billion calories per square inch. Chewy, white chocolate brownies with Espresso Buttercream Frosting. - 0
Maker's Mark Whisky Special Bourbon Balls
If you are looking for a spunky after-dinner treat, Betty's quick and easy version of Maker's Mark bourbon balls will please you palate. This sweet, smooth, creamy, no-bake confection is a Southern favorite that is likely to woo you with it's velvety... - 103.562
Brownie Candy Cookies
Brownie Candy Cookies are everybody's favorite. I have not met anybody who does not like brownie candy cookies. They are simple, quick and easy to make. Kids love them so much. You can try making them at home yourself. - 51.7482
Easy Mississippi Mud Pie
Want a delicious dessert to serve for your next party? Try Scott's Easy Mississippi Mud Pie which he is making on his fan's request. Scott is very disciplined in his cooking and shows each and every step of the recipe in great detail. This is a fool proof... - 102.59
Best Toffee Ever
How to make the Best Toffee in the world. David L. Spies cooks up a batch of toffee that includes only four ingredients; Butter, Sugar, Kona Coffee glazed Macadamia Nuts and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips. - 114.641
Homemade Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwich
Want to reach chocolate nirvana? Then take a look at this absolutely scrumptious peppermint fudge cookie sandwich recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make these cookie and also provides quick tips to keep in mind so that the cookie turn... - 103.192
Hawaiian Chocolate Haupia Pie Part 2 Cooking
Yummy frozen crust filled with this yummy concoction and served with dollops of freshly whipped cream is one treat that none can resist. Haupia is one such creamy coconut dessert that gets further character when gooey chocolate mixes into it. A truly... - 121.422
Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cake
Who says cheaters never win? This is one frugal fabulous recipe that you should make when you feel like something really simple and ultra quick, like after dinner on a weekday night. Angie uses ready-made ingredients, to which she adds a few fresh ones... - 124.366
The Ultimate Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil and grease the foil lightly.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, add and combine butter with the unsweetened and semi sweet chocolate and microwave it at medium... - 114.312
Chocolate Lover's Mousse
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Lover's Mousse. This mousse has a rich chocolate flavor and looks gorgeous. It is quite simple to make and is very elegant, particularly during the holiday season. - 128.711
Molten Lava Cakes
These molten lava cakes make a perfect dessert for your Valentines Day dinner. This video helps you learn how to make scrumptious lava cakes with morsels and egg in few simple steps. These are perfect for all those chocolate lovers and taste incredible with... - 121.559
Chocolate Caramel Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. In mixing bowl combine flour, packed brown sugar and butter, using a pastry blender cut the butter until you get a corn meal consistency.
4. Transfer into the... - 116.896
Chocolate Souffle (with Grand Marnier)
Soufflés may look like a restaurant-only dessert, but they are actually easy to make. This chocolate soufflé can be made ahead of time. This is a rich and delightful dessert. - 117.534
Betty's Chocolate Cranberry Granola
This is a high energy snack. It’s full of oats making it so delicious that one cannot resist. You can also make granola bars with this recipe. Do watch the video before trying the recipe at home. - 120.68
Chocolate Ricotta Cream Puffs
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a pan, heat up the water. Add the butter and cook until it melts.
3. Once melted, turn off the heat and add in the flour.
4. Turn the heat back on low and cook until the flour is... - 0
Chocolate Bliss Caramel Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Prepare a foil lined 13x9 inch pan, with the ends of foil extending over the sides.
3. Spray the pan with cooking spray.
4. In a microwaveable bowl combine butter and unsweetened chocolate, on... - 0
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake
Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake is simply yummy. The eggs with sour cream gives the Toasted Filbert Coffee Cake a two dimensional taste. - 55.1366
In this video, chef Tawnya has a young chef Mia Murphy to show us her favorite recipe. Mia made a delicious dessert called Zserbo using her favorite jam, nuts and chocolate chips. This is a great inspirational video for all those teenagers who want to cook... - 94.9334
Decadent Vegan Truffles
1. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave it on HIGH in 30 second intervals (just
2 to 3 should suffice), stirring vigorously between intervals, until the chocolate has just melted and is
smooth. Be careful not to overheat the chocolate,... - 33.2779
Chocolate Cream Filled Cupcakes
1. Prepare the muffin tray with the muffin paper cups.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a large bowl combine the cake mix and the pudding mix along with beaten eggs, warm water, mild olive oil and sour cream.
4. Add semi-sweet... - 118.426
Chocolate Caramel Brownies-you've Been Warned
I really didn't have high hopes for these to be honest with you. I just so happen to be craving a moist and chewy brownie and was in the mood to play around with a recipe I found online.
They came out so yummalicious and I love how simple they are. Just... - 130.124