- » Self Frosted Cake
Self Frosted Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of self frosted cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for self frosted cake recipes.
Butterscotch Frosted Carrot Cake
Butterscotch Frosted Carrot Cake is quite popular among my peers and they make me prepare this often. Be advised that you give your complete attention to the mixing when preparing the Butterscotch Frosted Carrot Cake. Just check out the recipe of the yummy... - 45.3754
Frosted Orange Loaf Cake
Grease a 9-1/4x5-1/4-inch (23x13-cm) loaf pan and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
To make cake, beat margarine and sugar in a medium bowl until light and fliuffy.
Beat in eggs and egg yolks one at a time with a few tablespoons... - 47.1559
Frosted Lemon Cake
Grease a round 8-inch (20-cm) cake pan and sprinkle with fine breadcrumbs.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, cream margarine, lemon peel and sugar in a large bowl until pale and fluffy.
Stir in eggs and milk.
Sift together flour, cornstarch and... - 45.5539
Hazelnut Frosted White Chocolate Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3
2. Evenly grease a deep 23cm cake tin and line its base with greaseproof paper
3. In a small saucpan, add butter, chocolate, vanilla extract and milk and heat gently until the chocolate... - 48.491
Banana And Walnut Frosted Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till a light and fluffy mixture is formed. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
3) Fold the flour into the mixture and then add... - 48.4024
You May Also Like!
Self Frosting Fudge Cake
1) In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine together the cake mix, eggs, ¾ cup water and oil. Beat well for 2 minutes.
2) Into a greased and floured bread or cake pan, pour the batter. Ensure that the pan you pick would easily fit into your slow... - 41.0225
Kate S Self Frosting Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream margarine and brown sugar together thoroughly.
Add flours, baking powder, egg, and pineapple.
Spread into a greased 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
Mix sugar, coconut, and nuts, and sprinkle evenly on top of cake.
Bake for... - 40.4006
Carrot Cake With Cinnamon Frosting
1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas before baking.
2. Take a bowl, add sultanas, mix in orange juice and orange zest.
3. Place in the microwave on medium temperature for 1 to 2 min.
4. Take a 2 lb loaf pan, grease and line the tin base... - 48.2615
Betty's Best Chocolate Cake With Double Frosting
Indulge yourself with Betty’s heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake - perfect for celebrations - birthdays, weddings, christenings - any excuse! Chocolate and cake are a match made in heaven and Betty surely knows it. In this video, you learn how to... - 130.647
Mini Carrot Cakes With Cream Cheese And Vanilla Frosting
Bite sized mini carrot cakes are dainty little treats that can win over palates with little effort. Loved by kids and adults it is a recipe that incorporates hearty warm flavors of the orange zest and cinnamon with the goodness of carrots. The icing on the... - 111.555
Perfect Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
Who can resist a wedge of moist, frosting-topped carrot cake with a hot cup of tea? The classic, homely carrot cake receives a stylish creamy makeover with this easy Betty recipe. The preparation does take a little extra time, but you will find the procedure... - 107.863
Cupcake With White Chocolate Frosting
Want to make a snack while watching your favorite TV show, then this is one recipe you need to bang onto. Watch this video to make batch of gleeful cupcakes! - 114.856
Kaiser Franz Joseph S Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) round cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
To make cake, cream butter and half the sugar in a medium bowl until pale and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolks one at a time.
Stir in salt, cinnamon, maraschino, breadcrumbs, almonds and can... - 46.3339
Prince Regent Cake
Grease and flour baking sheets.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
To make cake, put egg yolks, half the sugar and salt into a medium bowl.
Beat until pale and creamy, 5 to 10 minutes with an electric mixer.
Beat egg whites until stiff; beat in remaining... - 46.2298
Picota Cherry Loaf With White Chocolate Frosting
1. Heat oven to 180Cº/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a 1kg loaf tin with baking parchment, making sure the paper comes up higher than the sides. Beat the butter and sugar together until fluffy, then add the eggs, a little at a time, along with the vanilla extract.... - 25.106