- » Seedless Raspberry Jam
Seedless Raspberry Jam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seedless raspberry jam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seedless raspberry jam recipes.
Raspberry Jam Cake
In mixer bowl, cream together granulated sugar and the 4 tablespoons butter.
Beat in eggs.
Stir together flour, cinnamon, soda, cloves, and nutmeg.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating just till blended after each addition.
Fold in... - 46.5668
Celery And Fruit Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
This Celery and Fruit Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette tastes fantastic ! An irresistible sweet medley of fruit and greens smeared with Raspberry jam, eat this with spicy meat dishes or as it is like a dessert ! Just try this Celery and Fruit Salad with... - 36.6222
Coconut Raspberry Linzer Bars
1. Grind the almonds in a food processor or chopper into a fine meal.
2. Grease a 11-inch X 7 inch baking tin with butter or baking spray.
3. Preheat the oven to 325°F
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, ground almonds,... - 48.9827
Poached Pears And Raspberries
Peel, core, and halve the pears.
Combine the acesulfame-K or sugar and water in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to low and add the vanilla bean and pear halves.
Simmer for 5 minutes or so, until the pears are... - 40.4939
Linzer Sandwich Cookies
Place flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; stir to combine.
Beat granulated sugar and butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg and vanilla.
Gradually add flour mixture.
Beat at low speed until dough... - 43.5872
Whipped Raspberry Butter
In small bowl, beat ingredients until light and fluffy.
Cover; store in refrigerator up to 1 week or freeze up to 1 month.
Allow to soften before serving. - 21.6207
Smucker's Red Raspberry Mulled Cider
Combine cider and Smucker's Seedless Red Raspberry Jam in nonaluminum saucepan.
Whisk to dissolve jam; simmer until cider is warm.
Add lemon juice.
Pour into warm mugs.
To serve, stir in cinnamon stick. - 26.9494
Roll out the dough on work surface just under 1/8 inch (1/2 cm) thick and cut out stars about 1 1/2-2 inches (4-5 cm) in diameter.
Warm the raspberry jam and use it to attach the stars in pairs; lightly coat the upper surface as well.
Mix a thin, transparent... - 25.5463
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Sift the flour into a bowl, then work it into the creamed mixture to form a firm dough.
Knead lightly, then roll out the dough on a floured board... - 34.7022
Wheat Germ Jam Bars
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, salt, and 1/2 cup wheat germ in large bowl.
3. Beat together the butter, 1/4 cup sugar, egg yolks, rind, and vanilla.
4. Stir in dry ingredients. With your hands press mixture into 13-by 9- by... - 39.4427
Crarn Jam Braid
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together the biscuit mix and the 1 tablespoon sugar; add egg and yeast mixture, stirring until smooth. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead 10 to 15 strokes. Roll dough to a... - 32.0433
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine cake mix, butter and egg yolks in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until dough forms.
Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
Dip into egg whites, then into chopped pecans.
Place, pecan side up, 2 inches apart on... - 37.5872
Marge's Chocolate Raspberry Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Lightly butter three 9-inch cake pans, line the bottom of the pans with parchment, then grease the paper.
Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl.
Combine the cocoa powder and espresso powder in... - 49.0077
Raspberry Fudge Balls
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Shape into 1 -in... - 32.3351
Raspberry Cheese Buns
Unroll dough (do not separate into strips).
Spread cream cheese evenly over dough; spread jam evenly over cheese, and sprinkle with sugar.
Beginning at short side, tightly roll up dough, jellyroll fashion; pinch seam to seal (do not seal ends of roll).
Cut... - 30.8768
1 In a medium-size saucepan, bring the apples, apple juice, cinnamon, and cloves to a simmer over moderately low heat.
Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until tender.
Break apart any large chunks of apple with a spoon.
Stir in the jam,... - 30.2449
Sweet Chocolate Raspberry Layer Bars
Chocolate Raspberry Layer Bars are really easy to make and they are very impressive to look at. Kids and adults will like it just fine. The yummy bars are perfect to serve during birthday parties. Watch and learn from Angie in this video. - 97.3365
Pour evaporated milk into a refrigerator tray and freeze to an icy mush.
Transfer evaporated milk to a cold bowl, add lemon juice and beat with a rotary beater until stiff and fluffy.
Add remaining ingredients and continue beating until thoroughly... - 25.1406
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°F; spray cooking spray on a 9" square baking pan
2. In a large bowl, mix half a cup of sugar and the butter till well blended, blend flour into it and press this mixture into the bottom of the pan; bake for almost... - 47.0839
Raspberry Almond Thumbprints
Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy; gradually add sugar, beating well.
Add egg yolk and vanilla, beating until blended.
Stir in flour. (Dough will be crumbly but easily presses together.)
Form dough into a ball; cover and chill 3... - 42.0236
Raspberry Pâté De Fruits
1. Lightly oil an 8-by-8-inch baking dish. Line the dish with a piece of wax paper that extends 4 inches beyond the rim.
2. In a food processor, puree the thawed raspberries with the raspberry jam and the 1 cup of sugar. Strain the puree through a mesh sieve... - 23.5364
Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Combine margarine and the next 6 ingredients in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well-blended.
Stir in flour mixture; cover and freeze 30 minutes or until... - 44.2789
Raspberry Oatmeal Bars
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Alternately, line the baking pan with foil and grease on top of the foil. Place the pan aside.
3) In a very large mixing bowl, add cake mix and oats to combine.
4) Add melted... - 38.7968
Baked Alaska With Red Raspberry Sauce
1. Prepare ice-cream cake: Place ice cream in large bowl. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly, stirring occasionally, until spread-able, about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, split each ladyfinger lengthwise in half. Line bottom and side of 10-inch... - 44.2648
Pear Raspberry Cottage Cheese Salad
Cut each pear in half; remove core.
Slice each pear half into 4 slices.
Arrange 4 slices on each of 4 lettuce-lined plates.
Brush cut surfaces of pear slices with lemon juice.
Spoon 1/4 cup cottage cheese onto each plate next to pear slices.
Melt jam in small... - 37.3162
Turkey Breast With Raspberry Salsa
Stir together raspberry jam, mustard, and orange peel.
Stir 3 tablespoons of the jam mixture into salsa.
Cover and chill jam mixture and salsa mixture.
Remove skin from turkey breast, if desired.
Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Insert a meat... - 39.4359
Raspberry French Toast
Preheat the oven to 250°F.
Spread a thin layer of jam on 1 side of each slice of bread and fold in half to form sandwiches.
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, orange liqueur, vanilla extract, and salt.
Dip the sandwiches into the egg mixture and... - 44.5852
Raspberry Glazed Turkey Tenderloins
Rinse turkey and pat dry; set aside.
In a 2- to 3-quart pan, whisk together jam, vinegar, mustard, orange peel, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat and boil, stirring, until reduced by about a fourth 2 to 3 minutes.
Reserve about 1/2 cup of the glaze... - 35.0243
Chicken With Raspberry Sauce
1. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Wash hands.
2. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until browned.Transfer chicken to a plate; cover and keep warm.
3. Reduce... - 35.9281
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits
Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits is a chill and serve variety and you can confidently add this to your party menu. These Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits are packed with everything ideal for a yummy treat. Just give this Raspberry Cheesecake Parfaits a try, you... - 32.422
Shortbread Jam Cookies
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
In a bowl, beat together butter, fructose, and almond extract until soft, pale, and fluffy.
Gradually add flour in small amounts.
Beat until smooth.
When it becomes thick, knead with your hands until smooth.
Knead in a slight bit more... - 33.5805
Maids Of Honor
Cream shortening and eggs.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Sift in flour, salt and baking powder.
Shape into small balls; place in well-greased min- iature muffin cups.
Press around edges of cups.
Mix jam and almonds; place in pastry.
Bake at 425 de-'... - 38.8376
Kentucky Jam Cake
Mix flour, soda, salt and spices.
Combine buttermilk and whiskey.
Gradually beat in sugars and continue beating until light and fluffy Add egg yolks and beat thoroughly.
Alternately add flour and buttermilk mixtures, beating after each... - 49.3444
Raspberry Glazed Ham
Score ham in diamond pattern, if desired.
Place on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Insert meat thermometer.
Bake, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 1 3/4 hours or till meat thermometer registers 140°F.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan blend wine and lemon juice... - 36.8071
Raspberry Tea Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch round cake pan; set aside.
2. Place almonds in food processor. Process using on/off pulsing action until almonds are ground, but not pasty.
3. Combine flour, sugar and salt in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry... - 38.5852
Raspberry Angel Torte
You can confidently add this Raspberry Angel Torte to your weekend party menu. This Raspberry Angel Torte requires just a handful of ingredients and can be prepared in a matter of a few minutes. Check out the recipe of this yummy Raspberry Angel Torte. - 42.3329
Raspberry Angel Torte
Place first 3 ingredients in a food processor, and pulse 3 times or until coarsely chopped.
Line an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, allowing plastic wrap to extend over edge of loaf pan.
Cut cake horizontally into 6 slices (slices will be very... - 41.9694
Almond Raspberry Torte
1 Grease and lightly flour two 9x1 1/2-inch round baking pans. Set pans aside.
2 For cake, in a large mixing bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside. Beat butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed 30 seconds. Add sugar... - 41.2696
Raspberry Linzer Thumbprint Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place 1 cup hazelnuts in 9-inch square baking pan. Bake until toasted, about 15 minutes. Wrap hot hazelnuts in clean kitchen towel. With hands on outside of towel, roll hazelnuts back and forth to remove most of skins. Cool;... - 38.2004
Chocolate Silk Raspberry Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) In a medium bowl add crushed cookies and butter. Mix together.
3) Transfer the mixture into a 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
4) Press the mixture at the bottom and 1 inch up side.
5) Bake for 7 to 9... - 42.4804
Almond Jelly Roll With Raspberry Filling
Preheat oven to 3500.
To prepare cake, combine the granulated sugar and almond paste in a blender or food processor; process until well blended.
Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with cooking spray.
Line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Coat... - 43.7878
In a blender, combine the first six in-gredients.
Cover and process until blended.
Heat a lightly greased 8-in nonstick skillet; pour 1/4 cup batter in- to center of skillet.
Lift and tilt pan to evenly coat bottom.
Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook... - 44.3357
Raspberry Tea Cakes
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and flurry.
2. Add flour and salt and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scrap ing down side of bowl frequently... - 33.8878
Raspberry Chocolate Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Press sugar cookie dough rounds evenly into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
3. Place jam in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 30 seconds, stirring until smooth. Spread jam over cookie... - 32.2369
Raspberry Cream Cheese Pastry Hearts
Sift flour and salt into a medium bowl.
Cut in butter and cream cheese with a pastry blender.
Shape dough into a disc and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Chill for 1II hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll dough out to 1/8 inch thick on a floured... - 36.2381
Tuxedo Brownie Squares
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch x 13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
3. Follow the package direction to prepare brownie mix.
4. Bake in the preheated oven
5. Invert on a wire rack and cool completely.
6. Spread jam... - 46.3195
Combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. With a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissor fashion, cut in butter until small particles form. Make a well in the center of the mixture.
Mix together the egg and milk. Pour into the... - 45.3095
Pork Tenderloin With Raspberry Sauce
Trim any fat from meat.
Cut meat crosswise into 1-inch slices.
Place each slice between two pieces of plastic wrap.
With the heel of your hand, press each slice until about 1/2 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle meat with black pepper.
In a 12-inch... - 44.3967
Raspberry Glazed Turkey Saute
1. Trim and discard ends of onions. Cut onions into 2-inch (5-cm) lengths; then cut each piece lengthwise into slivers. Set aside. In a small bowl, stir together jam, vinegar, mustard, orange peel, and chopped tarragon; set aside.
2. In a 4- to 5-quart (3.8-... - 36.2381
Raspberry Glazed Lamb Ribs
One hour before grilling, rub salt, pepper and paprika into lamb ribs.
In medium saucepan, combine vinegar, white wine, raspberry jam and shallots.
Stir over medium heat until jam is melted.
Stir together cornstarch and water; add to raspberry mixture and... - 41.2153
Danish Raspberry Cookies
Danish Raspberry Cookies! This is a yummy cookie that adds to the taste and visual appeal of any dessert table. I am sure you will love this pretty and tasty Danish Raspberry Cookies! - 46.3542
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 1 cup chocolate chips on medium-high power (80%) 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
3. In a large bowl, beat butter along with 1 2/3 cups sugar until fluffy... - 48.3161
Chocolate Raspberry Cream Cheese Pie
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch pie pan and set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
Whisk in sugar substitute and fructose (or fructose only).
Stir in melted margarine until flour mixture is crumbly and thoroughly... - 42.9831
Jam Swirl Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
Add 3/4 cup of the flour and blend until mixture resembles crumbs.
Remove 2/3 cup for topping; reserve.
To the remaining crumb mixture add baking powder, salt, soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and eggs; beat until... - 39.5657
Linzer With Love
1. In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
2. In second medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat butter until smooth. Beat in oil until well blended. Beat in granulated sugar and lemon zest, until light. Beat in... - 34.923
Chocolate Truffle Tart
FOR CRUST: BEAT flour, powdered sugar, walnuts, butter and cocoa in large mixer bowl until a soft dough forms.
Press dough onto bottom and side of ungreased 9- or 914-inch fluted tart pan with removable bottom.
BAKE in preheated 350°F.
oven for 12 to 14... - 43.2569
Combine sauce ingredients in a 2-cup measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds to 1 minute or until hot. - 20.9036
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease and sugar 24 miniature muffin cups or small tart pans.
Cut 1/3 of dough into 12 (1/4 inch) slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Roll each half into a ball; gently press in bottom and up sides of muffin cup, using floured fingers... - 42.9787
1. In a large mixing bowl, using an electric hand blender, beat butter for 30 seconds.
2. Beat in granulated sugar, lemon peel, cinnamon and cloves.
3. Add egg and liqueur and beat until well combined.
4. Add 1 1/2 cups flour and nuts and using... - 49.1389
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each of 4 slices of bread.
Top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 2 ounces turkey, and remaining bread slices. - 22.7398
Peach Melba With Dry White Wine
1. In a saucepan, gently heat jam and wine over low heat.
2. Let the jam cool down.
3. Into a glass, place a scoop of ice-cream and top with peach half.
4. Pour raspberry sauce on top and serve immediately. - 29.841
Quick Coupe Melba
Quick Coupe Melba is a simple and delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 28.7774
Mix 1 cup sugar and the butter; add almonds and vanilla.
Add flour sifted with salt.
Knead dough very well.
On lightly floured cloth-covered board roll to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness.
Cut with simple cutters; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated... - 38.2152
Heat oven to 275 degrees.
Wash, hull and dry perfect strawberries.
Put cake round on cookie sheet.
Spread with 1/3 cup raspberry jam.
Set berries, pointed end up, on top.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar until frothy.
Continue beating, adding sugar... - 40.043
Cold Fruit Soup
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and , simmer 20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
Let cool slightly.
Place one-third of mixture in a blender or food processor; process until smooth.
Pour pureed fruit... - 38.3739
This Trifle is in itself a great dessert treat with so much of hidden surprises for you discover! Yes, would you ever expect a trifle to have a wondetful combination of jam or jelly, sherry, custard, whipping cream and more, this trifle recipe has it all. It... - 43.2462
Lightly grease a 30 x 20 cm/12 x 8 in Swiss roll tin.
Cream the butter or margarine with the sugar until very soft, light and fluffy.
Gradually add the eggs, beating continuously.
Sift the flours together and stir in the ground almonds, then work these dry... - 38.1221
Himbeer Biscuit Sandwiches
1. Place half of the biscuits, bottom-side up, on wire racks.
2. Melt preserves in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; add sherry and blend well.
3. Spread 1/4 teaspoon jam over each biscuit on wire rack; cover with remaining biscuits.
4.... - 32.2982
Chocolate Roll Ups
Lightly oil a baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
Separate crescent rolls.
With a rolling pin, roll out each piece of dough between two pieces of waxed paper to make them 50 percent larger.
Set rolls aside.
Cut chocolate into small pieces.
In a small... - 30.1614
Swiss Chocolate Tarts
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat... - 42.5659
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F, 190°C or Gas No. 5.
2) In a bowl sift flour and salt. Keep aside.
3) In a bowl cream butter or margarine and sugar until soft.
4) Gently mix eggs and vanilla essence.
5) Add it to the creamed butter adding... - 47.0942
Holiday Brie En Croute
Want to brighten your holiday mood in the coming festive session? Here is the best way to celebrate the festival days with your family and friends. Brie en Croute is the pastry stuffed with brie cheese and fruit jams. Bake this in your oven, after watching... - 142.13
Old-fashioned Berry Cobbler
Heat oven to 425Â°F.
Grease 10 x 6-inch baking dish or 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine berries, jam, tapioca and 2 tablespoons sugar; mix gently.
Spread in greased dish.
Dot with 2 tablespoons margarine.
Bake at 425Â°F for 15 to 20 minutes... - 42.4995
Mocha Brownie Torte
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cream butter and sugar; add egg yolks and beat until light and fluffy.
Thoroughly blend in grated chocolate.
Beat egg whites to soft peaks.
Gently fold into chocolate mixture along with ground almonds.
Sift flour and baking powder... - 38.2888
Chocolate Chunk Pistachio Muffins
Heat oven to 375°F.
Line 10 jumbo muffin cups with paper baking cups or grease bottoms only.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; blend well.
Reserve 1/3 cup of... - 43.6519
Incredible Fruit And Cream Bars
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In medium bowl, combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar and hazelnuts; mix well.
With pastry blender or fork, cut in margarine until crumbly.
Press in bottom of ungreased 9 inch square pan.
Bake at... - 44.676
Flank Steak With Red Onions
1 Place the onions, garlic, vinegar, oil, jam, salt, and red pepper in a self-sealing plastic food storage bag. Push out all the air and seal the bag, then knead the marinade through the bag until it is combined. Using a sharp knife and cutting a scant 1/8... - 29.3861
Currant Cheesecake Bars
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 9-inch square baking pan.
Beat butter in medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth.
Add flour, brown sugar and pecans; beat at low speed until well blended.
Press mixture into bottom and partially up sides of... - 45.9805
Pink And White Velvet Semifreddo
1. Line 9 X 5 X 3-inch nonaluminum or other nonreactive metal loaf pan with plastic wrap, leaving 3-inch overhang. Place in freezer.
2. In blender or food processor, working in 2 batches, puree together cottage cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth.... - 38.0317
Three Finnish Cookies
In a large mixing bowl, cream soft butter or margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
Sift flour before measuring, gradually beat flour into creamed mixture.
Gather the crumbly mixture together; work between your hands until the warmth makes a smooth... - 32.9596
Black Forest Tiramisu
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Arrange the Iadyfingers on a baking sheet and bake for 3 minutes, or until golden brown.
In a small bowl, stir together the brandy (if using), espresso powder, and 1/2 cup of the hot water.
Using a pastry brush, lightly... - 49.8762
Fresh Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
This easy butter cake has the pretty crown of pink rhubarb on top, which is making its annual appearance in the garden again. Why not try this interesting and quick cake recipe soon, while fresh rhubarb is cheap and in season...it's really tasty! (and if... - 118.844
Almond And Pine Nut Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt on to a clean, dry cold surface or marble pastry board. Make a well in the centre and put in the diced butter and egg yolk. Gradually work the flour mixture into the butter and egg yolk,... - 38.2714
Alsace Plum Tart
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour, salt and sugar into a bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Mix the egg yolks and water together, sprinkle over the dry ingredients and mix to a soft dough.
2. Lightly knead on a... - 42.5171
Old English Sherry Trifle
1. Slice cake horizontally into half.
2. Sandwich the cake with a layer of jam in the middle.
3. Cut the cake sandwich into 1-inch squares.
4. Arrange one-third of the squares on the bottom of a large, rectangular, glass dessert bowl.
5. Moisten the... - 48.7959
My Little Tartlets
1) Place the oven rack in the upper third of the oven and preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) To make the crust, stir together both the flours, sugar and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Use a pastry blender, your fingertips or 2... - 43.7878
The Chef's Kitchen - Party Platters
Cooking tips and techniques from the nation's finest chefs. Chef Walter Staib of City Tavern uses Dietz and Watson items to make party platters. - 96.3005
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Butter and lightly flour a 10-inch round cake or tart pan with a nonremovable bottom.
In a blender or food processor, grind the nuts to a fine powder.
Sift the cake flour, cinnamon, and baking powder together.
Add the ground... - 47.8202
Gently press cooked egg yolks through a fine mesh sieve; set aside.
Beat butter in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
Add sugar, egg, hard-cooked yolks, kirsch, lemon peel, cinnamon, and cloves.
Beat until... - 46.2935
Lemon Sugar-topped Cuffins
Lemon suagr topped muffins or lemon suagr topped cuffins are light and sweet little muffins that are a must bake in the summer. These refershing little bakes will delight any gathering with their uplifting taste. The vaniila adds a classic twist to these... - 45.2434
1. In a large mixing bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds or till softened. Beat in granulated sugar till fluffy. Beat in flour till well combined. Knead mixture with hands till smooth. Divide dough into 2... - 27.724
Shortbread Almond Florentines
To Make Pastry: Preheat oven to 325°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil, leaving 2 inches overhanging on each short end.
Grease the foil.
Place butter in a 4-cup microwavesafe measuring cup, cover with a paper towel, and... - 41.8025
Chocolate Nut Torte
1) Make Sugared Violets- Cut each violet with a 1-inch-long stem just before sugaring.
2) With a small craft paintbrush, brush egg white on underside, then top side, of petals until coated.
3) Take a small spoon, hold a violet over bowl, and... - 45.7761
Blackberry Lemon Bars
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a mixer bowl combine margarine, cream cheese, lemon peel and brown sugar.
3) Mix self-rising flour to this mixture and thoroughly combine.
4) In a mixer bowl beat egg substitute or egg whites until... - 45.0633
Tia Maria Truffle Tartlets
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6, placing a large baking sheet in the oven to heat. To make the pastry, sift the flour and sugar into a large bowl. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Blend the egg yolk with the... - 38.5944
Rosy Pear Upside Down Cake
1. Place the oven rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 375°F. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a microwavable cup measure; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on High until melted, 20-30 seconds. Stir in the... - 38.7381
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 24 mini muffin cups or small tart pans. Grease lightly with shortening.
3) Sprinkle sugar lightly over it.
4) Take half of dough and cut into twelve 1/4-inch slices.
5) Place the remaining half of... - 43.4704