- » Seed Yogurt
Seed Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed yogurt recipes.
Yogurt Caraway Seed Sauce
Blend yoghurt and caraway seeds at least one hour before using, to allow yoghurt to absorb caraway flavor.
Buttermilk or sour cream may be substituted for yoghurt.
Use with any vegetable. - 16.0657
Flax Seed Dumplings In Yogurt
These dumplings are commonly called dahi vada and is a staple in any Indian restaurant. Every Indian household from north to south makes this recipe with minute variations. This recipe is a must in every North Indian festival meal. Although, this mouth... - 0
You May Also Like!
Lemon, Poppy Seed And Almond Greek Yogurt
This is a flavored yogurt recipe which has the freshness of lemon, sweetness from honey and nutty flavor from the almonds and poppy seeds. It is a healthy option for the dessert. - 0
Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking... - 42.2914
Cauliflower With Yogurt Paprika And Sunflower Seeds
1) In a pan with boiling salted water, boil the cauliflower for about 5 min until slightly tender, drain well.
2) In a pan, saute the onion until softened, stir in the paprika and saute for further 2-3 min, then stir in the tomato and the... - 39.2989
Quick Tahini Yogurt Dressing
1. Tip all the ingredients into a wide-mouthed jar
2. Shake the jar well till all the ingredients are well-blended
3. Chill till required
4. Serve as a salad dressing - 28.8515
Indian Mint Yogurt Dip
Hang yogurt in a muslin cloth for 15 minutes.
Beat well and keep aside.
Wash coriander and mint leaves.
Grind coriander, mint, green chillies, onion and garlic with a little water to a thick paste.
Add green paste, roasted cumin powder & salt to the yogurt. - 31.3936
Leah's Berry-poppy Seed Dressing
Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing is ideal for salads of red and green lettuce, oranges, avocado and kiwi. My family loves me even more when I make this Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing for them. Make it today! - 19.3297
Brown Rice With Poppy Seed Sauce
Brown rice with poppy seed sauce is a flavored rice recipe. Cooked in broth and served with a mix of sour cream and yogurt, the brown rice with poppy sees sauce is also flavored with lemon juice in it. - 37.0721
Coleslaw With Yogurt
1. In a salad bowl combine the cabbage, carrot, peppers, onion, and zucchini.
2. In a small bowl mix together the drained yogurt, mayonnaise, and celery seeds. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss to mix. Chill. - 30.6117
Seed Yogurt Recipes By Category