- » Seed Torte
Seed Torte Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed torte recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed torte recipes.
Combine poppy seed and water; let stand at least 2 hours; drain.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Add poppy seed.
Bake in 2 paper lined 9x1 1/2 inch round pans at 350Â° about 20 to 25 minutes.
Make pudding following package directions, but... - 36.443
Poppy Seed Torte
Looking for something simple to cook, yet delicious to taste? If so, you'll find this Poppy Seed Torte incredibly pleasing, coz this simple recipe is gonna really impress your palate. Watch out! - 40.8618
Poppy Seed Torte
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Beat sugar and cream to form a creamy mixture. Whisk egg yolks till they turn lemon yellow and thick. Add the creamed butter mixture and beat thoroughly. Mix crumbs and blend well. Mix poppy seeds and... - 39.6342
Orange Glazed Poppy Seed Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
In small bowl stir together flour, poppy seed, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup sugar, butter, 1 tablespoon orange peel and vanilla.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (3... - 41.6404
Poppy Seed Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add raisins, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves, and poppy seed, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into mixture with hands.
Grease two 9-inch pans and line with... - 40.6189
Chocolate Poppy Seed Torte
Cream butter and sugar.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Beat yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Add yolks to butter-sugar mixture.
Fold in chocolate.
Fold in poppy seeds and then egg whites.
Pour into 2 paper-lined, buttered 9x1 1/2-inch round... - 38.1106
Sunflower Seed Meal Torte
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Have eggs at room temperature.
Prepare a 9 inch spring form pan by oiling bottom lightly.
Cut circle from brown paper or parchment paper, to fit bottom of pan.
Place over oiled surface bottom of spring form pan. (Do not oil paper.)... - 36.4575
Raw Chocolate Torte
1. Line the 8”square pan with parchment paper.
2. To make the halvah – Mix together all ingredients, in a food processor.
3. Pat the ingredients into wax lined square pan.
4. Chill the mixture in the freeze.
5. To Make The Filling... - 89.3789
Crumb Base Crush biscuits finely.
Combine crushed biscuits with melted butter, blend well.
Line base of 23cm (9in) flan tin with the mixture.
Topping Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add lemon juice and rind, beat until well combined.
Spread mixture... - 40.8144
Chocolate And Raspberry Cream Torte
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 1-inch jelly-roll pan with vegetable cooking spray.
In medium saucepan over low heat, melt corn oil spread; stir in sugar.
Remove from heat; stir in milk, vinegar and vanilla.
In small bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6639
In a small saucepan, combine orange peel, 2 tablespoons of die honey, and the water.
Bring to a boil and then simmer for several minutes until syrupy.
In another bowl, beat egg whites until they hold stiff peaks.
Without cleaning beaters,... - 39.669
Raspberry Brownie Torte
Need a wow? Here's a rich chocolate dessert that will please any chocolate lover. - 38.5126
Deep Chocolate Vanilla Torte
Melt the chocolate then leave it to cool a little.
Warm 3 tbsp cream with the vanilla seeds, leave to cool, then stir into the remaining cream.
Whisk the vanilla flavoured cream with the vanilla extract until it forms soft peaks, then stir in half the... - 38.1568
Add honey and oil.
Let cool to lukewarm.
Add whole egg,i flavorings and salt.
Beat until smooth.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into oiled 9-inch cake pan.
Bake at 325Â° F. for 1 hour. - 34.1269
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Prepare an 8-inch round layer cake pan that will be able to hold the cake.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan, place the prunes and the 2 cups water and simmer on low heat. When the pan reaches boiling point, reduce... - 42.9371
Torte A La Perigourdine
1) Rinse the parsley and with paper towels, par dry it. Chop just enough to measure ½ cup and set it aside.
2) In a large mixing bowl, combine together the flour and he salt. With a pastry cutter, or two knives, cut in the chilled butter and... - 47.2716
Tuxedo Brownie Torte
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease well the bottom and sides of 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
3 In a large bowl, add all brownie ingredients.
4 Using a spoon, beat 50 strokes.
5 In the prepared pan, spread... - 44.8875
Puree the berries in an electric blender.
Press through a wire strainer to remove seeds, measure (you should have 2 cups puree), and add sugar to taste only if you have used fresh berries.
Frozen berries need no extra sugar.
Combine the 1 1/4 cups sugar,... - 43.967
Spray with pan release or grease .and flour an 8-inch pie plate.
Wash plums; cut in half; remove seeds; cut red plums into quarters; leave purple ones in halves.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt.
To do this,... - 46.4095
Triple Corn Torte
Separate husks and place in a large bowl.
Cover with boiling water.
Soak until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Drain husks, pat dry, and tear into 2 to 3-inch-wide strips.
Butter a 7 1/2- to 8-inch-diameter tart or cake pan with removable bottom.
Line pan with... - 41.275
Bonbon Ribbon Torte
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Onto wax paper, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
3) In a medium-sized bowl, cream together the butter or margarine with sugar till the mixture is fluffy-light. Beat in... - 45.9553
Eggplant, Two-tomato, And Pesto Torte
To Bake Eggplant: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut ends off eggplant, peel and slice crosswise into 1/4- to 3/8-inch slices.
Cover 2 baking sheets with heavy foil.
Generously brush with olive oil.
Arrange eggplant slices close together in 1 layer.
Brush tops with... - 43.8257
Raspberry Fudge Torte
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 325°F.
2) Take 9-inch round cake pans and grease with shortening and flour.
3) In a large bowl, beat with electric mixer all cake ingredients except chocolate... - 47.0984
Wash and pick over raspberries and currants. Remove the big stems from currants. Add water, crush berries, and boil for about 10 minutes. Puree in blender or food processor. Strain to remove seeds. Put puree into a large kettle and add salt, sugar, and... - 16.8768
Peach Melba Special
1) In a serving plate place the shortcake tort, sprinkle it with the reserved raspberry juice and keep aside to soak.
2) In a blender puree the raspberries, strain to remove the seeds and refrigerate covered for 20 minutes.
3) Stiffly... - 36.2246
Filling: Bring prunes and water to a boil over low heat.
Add sugar & cinnamon.
Simmer and stir until thick; remove from heat.
Add vanilla; cool.
Cookie Layers: Sift flour, baking powder, salt.
Mix melted butter with sugar, eggs and ground cardamom until light... - 43.6383
Seed Torte Recipes By Category