- » Seed Pudding Mix
Seed Pudding Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Seed Pudding Mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Seed Pudding Mix recipes.
Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Healthy chocolate pudding make from chia seeds and almond milk. Great for work outs or for a snack. - 39.2303
Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
In a mixing bowl, combine the cake and pudding mixes, eggs, water and oil; beat until well mixed.
Fold in poppy seeds.
Pour into two greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pans.
Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until bread tests done.
Cool in pans for 10 minutes... - 31.74
Hungarian Poppy Seed Kringle
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Mix together next 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
In large... - 47.0894
Poppy Seed Cake
Combine the dry cake mix, dry pudding mix, hot water, vegetable oil, poppy seeds, eggs and rum in a large mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Pour into a greased bundt pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until cake tests done.
Glaze the warm cake with a... - 29.2935
Upma From Instant Mix ( Lowfat And Homemade)
A savory pudding most famous in the southern part of India as a healthy nutritious and filling breakfast, in fact it's a quick fix for any time of the day. This recipe uses cracked wheat also know as daliya(gothumai rawai in tamil) but you can substitute... - 113.17
Poppy Seed Cake
Blend all in large mixer bowl for 2 or 3 minutes.
Pour into greased 10" tube or bundt pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350°.
Cool upright on rack for 25 minutes then invert on serving plate.
Dust with icing sugar if desired. - 30.5167
Panna Cotta With Black Sesame Seeds
Panna Cotta is a well known Italian dessert that may seem intimidating to make but is very easy to do. This Panna Cotta recipe is an Asian inspired one because instead of using vanilla bean, it calls for black sesame seed powder. - 98.4879
Sunflower Sultana Scones
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C/450°F/ Gas 8. Lightly oil a baking sheet. Sift the flour and baking powder into a howl and rub in the margarine evenly.
2. Stir in the sugar, sultanas and half the sunflower seeds, then mix in the yogurt, with just enough milk... - 37.5277
Savory Chia Seed Ep 179
Need a healthy recipe to add up some omega 3 to your diet? Then take a look at this savory chia seed pudding recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chia seeds with ginger root and garlic to make a perfectly tasting dish. A great solution for... - 108.537
Lemon Poppy Seed Tarts
In blender container, combine milk, pudding mix, poppy seeds and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
Cover; blend on low speed until well mixed and slightly thickened.
Pour evenly into crusts; refrigerate. - 31.6305
Pumpkin Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious Pumpkin Pudding; I am sure you would love to try this one! - 38.6939
Sesame Seeds And Jagerry Ball
Another sesame seeds and jaggery dish made for Sankrant. The Maharashtrian community distributes these on the occsaion and wish for well being and prosperity to everyboby. - 31.0111
Brewmaster's Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In an electric mixer bowl put cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, beer, oil, and poppy seed.
3) Blend the mixture first on low speed and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4) Grease and flour 10-inch Bund or... - 46.6449
Combine poppy seed and water; let stand at least 2 hours; drain.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Add poppy seed.
Bake in 2 paper lined 9x1 1/2 inch round pans at 350Â° about 20 to 25 minutes.
Make pudding following package directions, but... - 36.443
Cheddar And Rye Bread Pudding
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 1 1/2-quart bakingdish. In a large bowl, combine the bread cubes, cheese, milk, green onions, eggs, egg whites, mustard, and red pepper.
2 Pour the mixture into the bakingdish, cover, and place in.a larger baking dish or... - 29.826
Steamed Carrot Suet Pudding
Mix carrot, potato, sugar, and suet.
Add remaining ingredients except sauce and mix well.
Pack into greased 1-quart pudding mold.
Cover and steam for 2 hours, or until done.
Serve warm, topped with Hard Sauce, garnished with a few strips of candied orange... - 40.5436
Poppy Seed Cake
Mix all ingredients at medium speed for 5 minutes.
Bake in well greased and floured Bundt pan at 325° for 1 hour or till done. - 26.0584
Poppy Seed Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter bundt cake pan and flour lightly shaking out excess.
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and beat 5 minutes.
Pour batter into pan.
Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Let cool completely in... - 38.2404
Jiffy Poppy Seed Cake Supreme
Combine ingredients in large bowl.
Stir just to blend.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 5 minutes.
Pour into greased and floured 10 inch Bundt or tube pan.
Bake cake in 350° oven for 1 hour or until cake tests done.
Cool cake in pan 15 minutes,... - 35.8116
Poppy Seed Cake
Combine all ingredients, making high altitude adjustments as package directs, if necessary. Beat according to package directions. Pour into well-greased and floured Bundt pan. Bake about 50 minutes, or until cake tests done. Remove from oven and let stand 10... - 19.9726
Cinnamon Poppy Seed Cake
In 9-inch round glass baking dish, melt butter on HI (max. power) 30 seconds.
Insert small straight-sided glass open side up in center.
Sprinkle bottom of cake dish with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
In electric mixer, beat cake mix and other... - 41.4157
GETTING READY 1) Properly grate the orange rind and peel oranges, remove seeds and pith and chill the orange segments. MAKING ... - 35.4382
Pineapple Rice Pudding
In a bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
In a bowl, mix all ingredients, except strawberries and poppy seeds.
Divide among dessert... - 38.4141
Classic Plum Pudding
In large bowl, beat butter with sugar until fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; add orange rind.
In separate bowl, stir together flour, bread crumbs, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger; stir in candied... - 46.8333
Egg Less Pineapple Pudding
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F
2) Mix oil, pineapple, honey and cinnamon.
3) Mix wheat germ and ground seeds.
4) In a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish put half of pineapple mixture.
5) Sprinkle half of wheat germ and ground seeds mixture,... - 45.5975
Dried Fruit Pudding
1. Combine the butter, carob powder, and vanilla.
2. Put eggs in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until frothy.
3. Add the butter mixture and honey and blend or process until well mixed.
4. Add the ricotta and blend... - 30.8334
Eight Treasurers Rice Pudding
1) In a bowl soak rice in cold water for six hours.
2) Drain and transfer on a perforated plate or rack covered with a kitchen cloth.
3) In a saucepan boil water, add rice and steam for 20 minutes.
4) Sprinkle with cold water and steam... - 47.365
Julie Biuso's Recipes For Children, Easy Rice Pudding
Have you been looking for an easy to make and totally delicious rice pudding recipe? Watch the video to learn this fabulous variation of the classic rice pudding with sun dried cherries. This recipe is absolutely drool worthy. - 99.8854
English Plum Pudding
Wash and dry fruit, and flour it.
Chop peel, suet, and crumb bread.
Beat eggs well and add spices and ale.
Grease bowls well, pack pudding in tightly, cover with waxed paper and tie in cloth.
Steam 6 to 7 hours - less if done in small bowls - 39.0723
Baked Prune Pudding
Mix cracker crumbs thoroughly with the baking powder; then combine all ingredients thoroughly, and turn into a buttered glass baking dish (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x1 3/4 inches).
Bake in a moderately slow oven (325° F.) for 45 minutes.
Pudding is still soft when... - 35.4605
Old Fashioned Vanilla Bread Pudding With Winter Fruit
Scrape seeds from vanilla bean; place the seeds and bean in a small heavy saucepan.
Pour 2% low-fat milk into pan, and cook over medium-low heat to 180° or until tiny bubbles form around edge of pan (do not boil).
Remove from heat; let cool.
Discard... - 43.3119
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding is an amazingly delicious mouth watering dessert recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 33.649
Easy Plum Pudding
Plum Pudding is an irresistible dessert recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Plum Pudding again-n-again. - 38.2677
Christmas Plum Pudding
1) Take a wide bowl; add in suet, bread crumbs, flour, baking powder, sugar, raisins, orange peel, lemon peel and cinnamon. Mix them.
2) Then add the currants, citron and figs. Pour in some water and fruit juice. Make a firm dough.
3) Stuff in the... - 44.914
Thanksgiving Recipe: An old-fashioned steamed bread pudding flavored with lemon, nutmeg and cognac. Makes an excellent choice for a holiday dessert. Why try ours? This is one incredible, classic dessert. It will melt in your mouth. - 101.429
1. Remove the seeds and peel from the pumpkin and cut into small pieces. Cook in boiling water until tender. Drain" and mash thoroughly. Cool slightly.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Beat the egg yolks until... - 38.7416
Beet Bread Pudding
1. Lightly toast rye bread and let dry at room temperature for 30 minutes.
2. Grate roasted beets coarsely and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, tear bread pieces coarsely and add chicken broth and raisins; mix well.
4. Let it soak for 1 hour.
5.... - 49.4833
Prepare the plum pudding 4 weeks before Christmas so that it will season properly.
Grease a 2 quart pudding mold.
Combine the bread crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves.
Add the suet.
Add the currants, Muscat... - 45.6583
Baked Tomato Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees and place a rack in the oven’s top half.
2) Use vegetable oil to grease 4 ovenproof dishes or 1 ½-cup ramekins.
3) Into a medium sized bowl, put the tomatoes.
4) Peel and finely chop enough onion... - 47.5778
Christmas Plum Pudding
Cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Mix in the suet.
Beat in the eggs one at a time.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Combine the fruits and nuts.
Dredge with 1/2 cup of the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the bread crumbs to the... - 46.792
Frozen Plum Pudding
Add vanilla bean to milk, bring gently to boiling point, remove from heat and let stand.
Whirl nuts in blender until very fine.
Mix next 4 ingredients in bowl.
Sprinkle with flour and toss lightly to coat evenly.
Strain scalded milk through fine sieve,... - 45.8007
Christmas Carrot Pudding With Apricots
In bowl, toss together raisins, currants, cherries, candied peel, apricots and orange rind.
Stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and allspice; sprinkle about one quarter over fruit mixture and toss lightly.
In large bowl, beat... - 49.5625
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
1. Mix all of the boozy fruit ingredients together in a bowl, then microwave on High for 3 mins. Stir, then leave to cool completely, ideally overnight.
2. For the ice cream, put the spices in a saucepan and gently heat for 3 mins or so, stirring once or... - 41.4628
Festive Fruit Pudding
1. Grease a bread pan or a ring mold with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large clean glass bowl.
3. In the bowl, mix together all chopped dried fruit.
4. Pour in the honey and mix with a wooden spoon or spatula.
5. Gently stir in the... - 46.7906
Buttermilk Crumb Pudding
This rich and impressively delicious Buttermilk Crumb Pudding is the right dessert to brighten up those special days. And Buttermilk Crumb Pudding here are simply fabulous and flavorful and easy to make you can whip it up in minutes. So why wait just go ahead... - 34.9169
Rich Plum Pudding
Mix thoroughly fruit, nuts, suet, brown sugar, bread crumbs and apple in a very large bowl.
Measure flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and spices into sifter, and sift together over fruit.
Mix thoroughly so fruit is well coated with flour.
Add brandy - 32.8718
Cold Grape Pudding
Try out this easy to follow and mouth-watering recipe of Cold Grape Pudding. A sure crowd pleaser, try Cold Grape Pudding for the next party at home. Let me know how your guests complimented on your culinary skills. - 34.4566
Lemon Mango Pudding Cake
Coat a 2-quart square baking dish with cooking spray.
Arrange mango in bottom of the prepared baking dish.
In a large mixing bowl stir together sugar, flour, and salt.
Stir in lemon juice and melted margarine.
In a small bowl combine egg yolks,... - 44.9923
Wash all the dry fruits.
Remove seeds, if necessary, and chop.
Blanch and chop almonds.
Remove butter from the fridge and grate.
Sieve all the powders.
Mix all these ingredients together in a bowl.
Add brown sugar, juice and rind of lemon,... - 43.0311
Slow Cooked Fruit Pudding
1. In a deep dish place the bread pieces and cover with milk. Let soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
2. Butter a 2-quart pudding mold or a baking dish.
3. In a 3- quart slow-cooker or crock pot, place a rack or stand and pour about 1 inch of hot water... - 46.2518
Christmas Carrot Pudding
Combine carrots, potatoes, suet, raisins, currants, peel, cherries, and brown sugar.
Sift together the flour, soda, salt, and spices.
Work into the other ingredients.
Pack into a well-greased pudding bowl, mould, or can.
Grease one side of waxed paper cut to... - 46.3908
Castle Fruit Pudding
1. Put the apricots and apples into a medium pan and cover with the water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes until the apricots are soft. Add a little extra water during cooking if the fruit seems dry.
2. When cooked, remove the stones... - 37.6801
Creamy Pumpkin Pudding
Want to treat your family to a sweet surprise? Try this simple yet delicious creamy pumpkin pudding. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this mouth watering delicacy. We bet you will make it over and over again. - 109.981
Millet Breakfast Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a baking dish with oil or butter.
3. In the greased baking dish, combine the cooked millet with the grated coconut and raisins and toss lightly to mix.
4. In a liquidizer or food processor jar,... - 42.9018
Santare Aur Khajoor Ka Pudding
Mix warm milk with bread slices which have been kneaded a little.
Add rind, sugar, essence, dates and well beaten eggs.
Put in a baking dish in a pan of water, dot with butter and bake in a moderate oven till set and a toothpick inserted comes out... - 30.4223
Ground Rice Pudding
Mix the ground rice and ground almonds together.
Pour into a saucepan and gradually add 600 ml (1 pint) of the milk, whisking continually to prevent any balls forming.
Add the cardamom seeds and cook over a low heat for at least 15 minutes, stirring... - 42.2415
Rice Pudding Crown
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon and salt and microwave for 5 minutes at full power.
2. Put the rice mix, cover the bowl with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes in it and cook for 3 minutes at full power.... - 42.2071
Jardaloo Aur Bread Ka Pudding
Arrange 3 slices of buttered and jam smeared bread at the bottom of a greased pudding bowl.
Arrange the drained apricots in a layer over this, leaving a few for decoration.
Cover with the remaining slices of bread similarly.
Mix milk, sugar, vanilla... - 41.1998
Fruit Trifle Pudding
This amazing layers of heaven is a must try dessert. Easy to prepare and delicious to eat, you can add various other fruits apart from those mentioned in this recipe too. The layers give it a beautiful look. Try it you will Love it !!! - 0
Golden Semolina Pudding
I think this is a great way to eat semolina, rich and moist in the middle and crunchy on top. It always go down well at the end of a meal with a splash of cream and if there are any leftovers have it with a cup of tea the next day. - 38.9594
Brioche Bread & Butter Pudding By Good Food Ireland
Pastry Chef Patrick O'Mara from Good Food Ireland Approved Provider Mount Juliet Demonstrates a traditional Irish dessert recipe.
Read more about this recipe and Good Food Ireland Bread and Butter Pudding - 0
Method Put fruit and water in a pan, cover and sim- mer 4-5 minutes (1-2 minutes longer for cur- rants); strain, reserving the juice.
Push fruit through a food mill or sieve, or puree in a blender, and strain to remove the seeds.
Add reserved juice and... - 28.981
Making Bread And Butter Pudding
Here's a fresh take on bread pudding with slightly different ingredients. Sultanas to name one of them! This exclusive baked bread pudding video gives a new idea on making a filling pudding with buttered bread triangles, sultanas and an unique creamy mixture.... - 93.2008
Date And Fig Pudding
1. Remove seeds from dates and chop them. Slice the figs also.
2. Keep 1 tbsp sliced figs for topping. Boil the rest and the dates in 1/2 cup water with 1/2 tsp of baking soda, stirring fequently.
3. Sift flour with baking powder. Add dates, figs and walnuts... - 40.3823
Pumpkin Puddings With Mile High Meringue
1. Preheat the oven to 350° In a medium saucepan, mix 1 cup of the sugar with the water. Using a wet pastry brush, wash down the pan's side to remove any sugar. Cook without stirring over moderately high heat until an amber caramel forms, about 8 minutes.... - 32.0295
Paradise Pudding Parfaits
1. In a medium bowl combine pineapple, banana, and mango; set aside. In a large mixing bowl stir together milk, coconut milk, and thawed juice concentrate. Add pudding mix to milk mixture; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. To... - 30.7538
Rice Custard Pudding
Rice Custard Pudding is a very easy to prepare delicious recipe. Enjoy this amazingly mouth watering Rice Custard Pudding dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 44.1379
Nick Nairn Ginger Sponge Pudding With Custard & Brazil Nut Brittle
1. For the Brazil nut brittle, sprinkle the caster sugar into a heavy frying pan and set over a medium-high heat. Add the nuts and shake the pan occasionally as the sugar begins to caramelise. When golden amber in colour, quickly pour onto a sturdy baking... - 40.3352
Corn Pudding With Chilies And Cheese
1) Keep baking dish in cold oven and heat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Husk fresh corn and trim the stub of the cob. To remove the corn, hold the cob in one hand and dissever the kernels. That should leave you with around 1 3/4 to 2 1/3 cups of corn... - 46.6498
Bread And Butter Pudding
1. Mix the brandy with the sultanas in a small clean dish. Cover and allow it to stand for an hour or two.
2. Lightly butter an ovenproof dish.
3. Butter the slices of bread and cut off the crusts.
4. Neatly cut the bread into small triangle... - 87.4763
Indiana Persimmon Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°.
With a pastry brush, spread the tablespoon of softened butter evenly over the bottom and sides of a 1-quart souffle dish.
Combine the flour, soda, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, and sift them together onto a plate or a sheet of wax... - 46.0141
1. Place sugar and water in a saucepan and cook over a low heat, stirring, until sugar dissolves. Bring to the boil, reduce heat, add berries and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until fruit is soft, but still retains its shape. Drain, reserving liquid (a), and... - 36.0627
Apple Cake With Almonds
Apple Cake With Almonds has a mouth watering taste. The dressing of almonds gives the Apple Cake With Almonds a perfect taste. - 47.4555
South Seas Sabayon
1. Remove the skin from the pawpaws
2. Halve the fruits and then seed the fruit
3. Slice the fruit thinly on top of a shallow heatproof dish and then sprinkle the fruit with lemon juice. You should have about 225 g [8 oz] weight of prepared... - 41.9656
Hot Kachori is north indian delicious dish made from flour moong dal garam masala. Specially great for holiday marriage party and festival. - 44.9919
Ven Pongal/ Spicy Rice Pongal
1. In a bowl add 4: 1 ratio of rice and moong dal, wash, drain and add twice the amount of water (4 cups) and salt.
2. Place this bowl in the microwave oven for 35 minutes at 80% power.
3. In a pan, heat oil, butter, add urad dal,... - 92.0917
Jam Roly Poly
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Fill a roasting tin two-thirds with boiling water and place it on the bottom shelf of the oven. Ensure that there is an additional shelf above the tin with boiling water in it.
3. Tear off a 30 x... - 42.5802
Chilli Sweet Corn Souffle
Butter and flour a 1.75 litre/3 pint souffle dish.
Split the chillies and remove the seeds (preferably wearing rubber gloves).
Slice or chop the de-seeded chillies and add them to the contents of the can of sweetcorn in a saucepan.
Mix in the flour evenly,... - 38.2761
1)In a saucepan, heat ghee and fry the semolina until golden.
2)Add sugar and milk and cook in low heat until semolina is cooked.
3)Then, add khoya and mix until well incorporated.
4)Add remaining ingredients and turn off heat.
5)Decorate... - 48.3116
Chicken Flavored Stuffed Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Pour water into 1 large or 2 smaller baking pans-to measure 1 inch deep.
Arrange acorn squash in water with cut sides up, cutting a thin slice off ends so halves will stand upright.
Bake, covered, for 45 minutes or until flesh is... - 29.8197
Saucy Pomegranate Floating Island
Beat egg whites with dash salt till soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
In skillet heat milk to simmering.
Drop egg white mixture onto milk in 6 mounds.
Cook slowly, uncovered, till set, about 5 minutes.
Lift from milk... - 39.1747
1)In a pan, add khoya and ghee for about 10 minutes on low heat.
2)Add the cream cheese and sugar. Mix thoroughly until well blended.
3)Cook for 10 minutes on low heat and then, make 12 tablets.
4)Take a saucepan with lid and pour milk into it.
5)Boil... - 45.7869
Classic Just Vanilla Crème Brulee
This is a version of the classic 300 years old European dessert. I will let you argue about its origin! There are plenty of versions out there but this vanilla one is one of the most popular and favorites. A lovely creamy dessert, suitable for any occasion! - 119.684
Raspberry Ripple Pavlova
1. Make the semi-freddo. Push 140g/5oz of the raspberries through a fine sieve, leaving behind the seeds. Stir 25g/l oz of the icing sugar into the raspberries. Whip the cream until the consistency of custard. Whisk in the mascarpone until the mix thickens,... - 35.7611
Frozen Pineapple Dessert
Break 6 or 7 vanilla wafers into blender container; blend to fine crumbs.
Transfer to mixing bowl.
Repeat with remaining wafers.
Toss crumbs with butter.
Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs; pat remainder into 8x8x2-inch dish.
Put egg yolks, milk, pineapple juice,... - 48.8129
Rice Stuffed Tomatoes Al Pesto
Core tomatoes, scoop out seeds and pulp, leaving only firm outer walls; drain upside down on several thicknesses paper toweling.
Bring water and 1 tablespoon olive oil to a boil in a small saucepan, stir in rice, and boil rapidly uncovered, stirring... - 38.243
Lamb N Avar In
1) Dice lamb into 1 1/2 to 2-inch cubes.
2) Cut carrots into 1-inch slices after scraping them.
3) Skin the turnips and onions and cut turnips into four.
4) Fry lamb pieces in clarified butter until browned.
5) Add shallots and sauté... - 44.6223
Raspberry Holiday Mold
1) Into a strainer set over a bowl, drain the pineapple and raspberries, reserving the liquid and keep aside
2) Through the strainer, press the raspberries and pineapple
3) Keep the raspberry and pineapple puree aside, discarding the seeds
4) Into 3... - 47.9139
Coconut Rice And Mango
An exotic dessert is here! Coconut Rice and Mango will be lapped up by those who enjoy the taste of coconut and also like it sweet. A few minutes is all that is required for this! - 116.923
Cherry Salad Supreme
Cherries are a wonderful ingredient that let you work out a piece of art every time. This cherry salad supreme is a creation that is done with a lot of attention to detail. Worth every bit of the effort. - 51.1824
1. Preheat oven to gas mark 5, 190°C (375°F).
2. In a bowl whisk eggs and fruit spread until creamy.
3. To the egg mixture fold half of the flour and mix. Fold in remaining flour carefully.
4. Grease a 18 cm (7 in) sandwich tin with... - 51.2935
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit
Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit is very tasty. The lemon juice gives the Sponge Cake With Fresh Fruit more a lively taste. - 47.5444
1) Preheat the broiler at Medium.
2) Take a heavy-based saucepan and sauté the onion, garlic (if using) and green pepper in it gently for 5 minutes until the onion is translucent to make the tomato sauce.
3) Stir in the tomatoes with... - 45.5081
Raspberry Currant Sauce
Heat raspberries (with syrup) and jelly to boiling.
Mix water and cornstarch; stir into raspberries.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1 minute.
Press through a sieve to remove seeds if desired. - 25.3059