- » Seed Mix
Seed Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed mix recipes.
Rye Bread With Wild Seed Mix
Rye bread with wild seed mix is a mixed flour bread made with white flour and rye flour. Made with a batter of eggs and butter with buttermilk for flavor, the bread is dotted with a medley of mixed seeds. Yeast leavened and sweetened with molasses, the rye... - 45.3597
You May Also Like!
Mixed Nuts And Seeds
Mix the almonds and sunflower seeds.
Divide half the mixture among four small bowls and serve with the vegetable broth, reserving the remainder for dinner. - 17.3247
Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Using Cake Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt® pan.
For Cake, combine cake mix, egg whites, water, oil and poppy seeds in large bowl.
Prepare, bake and cool cake following package directions for No Cholesterol recipe.
For Glaze, combine sugar and... - 36.5342
Mixed Seed Flour Cereal
Combine seeds, flours, grain and salt.
Blend honey and oil in water and pour over dry mixture.
Mix all and turn into oiled casserole.
Bake at 325Â° F., about 30 minutes.
Turn off heat but leave in oven to keep hot; stirring occasionally, till all liquid has... - 29.9842
Tamari Nut Mix
1) Into a bowl, mix together the nuts with the tamari sauce and allow to rest for 30 minutes
2) Place them onto baking sheet
3) Bake at 300 F for 15 minutes taking care to stir once in a while
4) Take out from the oven and allow to cool
5) Once... - 34.4829
Poppy Seed Dressing
1.Mix sugar, salt, onion powder, dry mustard, vinegar and lemon juice and blend until sugar gets competely dissolved.
2.Gradually add oil and continue mixing.
3.Add poppy seeds and mix.
5.Serve on fruit or avocado salad. - 37.798
Poppy Seed Filling
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, breads, pies or serve with whipped cream - 28.9632