- » Seed Filling
Seed Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed filling recipes.
Add 1/2 cup shelled pumpkin seeds and 1 cup dates, coarsely chopped with the metal blade, to the Basic Bread Stuffing. - 12.7402
Poppy Seed Filling
1. In a bowl with a lid, mix all the ingredients.
2. Cover and place in the refrigerator until required.
3. Use this filling for cakes, breads, pies or serve with whipped cream - 28.9632
Poppy Seed Filling
Put poppy seed into blender container.
Cover and process at GRIND until seeds are crushed.
Empty into saucepan and stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring as necessary.
Cool. - 28.6785
Poppy Seed Filling
Cook sugar and water together over medium heat, stirring until all sugar is dissolved.
Boil for 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring to boil and boil for 3 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
Cool before using. - 35.9224
Poppy Seed Filling
Combine the 1/2 c. of water and the fructose in a small nonstick saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until fructose is dissolved.
Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
Reduce heat and add ground poppy seeds.
Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water.
Add... - 36.8391
Sunny Poppy Seed Cake
Soak poppy seed in milk for 2 hours.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Cream butter with extract.
Gradually add sugar, creaming until fluffy.
Beating only until smooth after each addition, alternately add dry ingredients in fourths... - 43.1074
Filled Snack Sticks
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine potato flakes, sugar, shortening, salt and milk in large mixing bowl.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add 1 egg, 1 egg yolk (reserve white) and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on floured surface until smooth and... - 40.635
Sweet Filled Wontons
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates and sesame seeds.
Moisten with syrup.
Place about 1/2 tsp date and sesame seed mixture in the center of each wonton and fold and wrap into the shape of a nurse's cap.
Deep fry the wontons... - 33.2337
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 116.127
Poppy Seed Kuchen
Here is a very easy and interesting recipe that will help you whip up Poppy Seed Kuchen in no time. Sprinkled with fruit and nuts and made rich with light cream, this Poppy Seed Kuchen are just amazing; you will definitely find it hard to resist the urge to... - 44.8265
Poppy Seed Garland
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into a warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 42.9648
Scald milk; cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast in warm milk.
Stir in Sourdough Starter.
Mix in 2 cups flour; let mixture stand long enough to develop a bubbly sponge.
Add butter,sugar, egg yolks, and salt; mix well.
Work in 2 cups flour.
Pour 1 cup flour on... - 43.3206
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 42.1033
Poppy Seed Loaf
This Poppy Seed Loaf tastes fabulous ! Try this delicious creamy honeyed poppy seeds, almonds and orange bread for a weekend get together with your friends or any festive occasion. This will surely make your guests' eyes pop out in wonder ! Try this Poppy... - 47.5881
Polish Poppy Seed Roll
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture; add eggs.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute,... - 38.8298
Hungarian Poppy Seed Kringle
Cool milk to lukewarm.
Mix together next 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm water (80°F.to 90°F.) for compressed.
In large... - 47.0894
Sunflower Seed Patties
If you are a vegan and do not like to eat TVP or tofu, this Sunflower Seed and Vegetable Patty can be a really good option for you. In this video you will see an easy and effective way of making a burger with a meat substitute such as sunflower seed. If you... - 108.109
Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread
The Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread sounded interesting from when I heard it. This Poppy Seed & Walnut Bread had a great texture and I keep making it again and again. Nuts in them look great! - 42.2543
This Kolachy is the best of its kind. You might know this as Kolachky or kolche . Try this spicy apricot, prune, orange and poppy seed filled dessert bake. Feel free to suggest here about this Kolachy . - 47.2675
Poppy Seed Or Walnut Roll
Make a light pastry of these ingredients.
Let it stand for 15 mins., cut in two and roll out each half to the thickness of a matchstick.
Fill one with poppy seed, and the other with walnut filling.
Walnut filling: Make a syrup of 5 oz. sugar, and 2-3 tbsp.... - 33.5471
Simple Prune Filling
Cook 1 1/2 pounds prunes in 2 cups of water slowly until prunes are very soft.
Remove prunes from juice and stone.
Mash prunes with a fork and return to the juice.
Add 1 1/2 cups sugar, 1 teaspoon ground cardamom seed and 2 tablespoons lemon... - 25.2937
Poppy Seed Roll
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in the lukewarm water and set aside.
Scald the milk and butter together and cool to lukewarm.
Add the next four ingredients and beat in about half the flour.
Add the yeast mixture, and enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 42.1029
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Poppy Seed Chiffon Cake
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add water, oil, egg yolks, lemon extract, lemon peel and filling; beat until smooth.
In another bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until stiff peaks form.
Fold into batter; pour into an... - 45.6805
Poppy Seed Coffee Cake
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Blend in milk, salt, sugar, egg, and butter.
Gradually beat in.
about 2 1/2 cups of the flour to make a soft dough.
Turn dough out onto a floured board; knead until smooth and satiny (5 to 20 minutes), adding flour as... - 42.6453
Poppy Seed Strudel
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a basin, combine poppy seeds, sugar, lemon, and milk.
4. Place the basin over a saucepan of simmering water.
5. Stir and cook till thickened.
6.... - 47.0382
This Tortellini is an irresistible appetizer recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Tortellini with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 26.993
Shrimp Toast With Sesame Seeds
Shrimp Toast is easy to make recipe. Shrimp Toast gets its taste from Shrimp filling. Shrimp Toast is cherished by many seafood lovers. - 34.4339
Sweet Poppy Seed Crescents
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into milk; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly beat butter, sour cream and egg into yeast mixture.
Pour... - 44.3774
Poppy Seed Crust
1. To prepare the pastry dough, in a mixing bowl, combine flour, poppy seed and salt.
2. Cut shortening into small pieces and add to the flour mixture.
3. With your fingertips, rub the shortening and flour until mixture resembles crumbs.
4. Add... - 34.4457
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 42.1707
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007
Leah's (so) Simple Poppy Seed Roll
Simple, simple ~ take a piece of my extra rich Yeasted Sweet Dough and a can of poppy seed filling. Roll them up together and be a hero! - 117.464
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 47.3872
Lemon Poppy Seed Tarts
In blender container, combine milk, pudding mix, poppy seeds and 1 teaspoon lemon peel.
Cover; blend on low speed until well mixed and slightly thickened.
Pour evenly into crusts; refrigerate. - 31.6305
Sunflower Seed Spread Or Dip
Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix until smooth.
Use as sandwich spread, filling for stuffed celery or as a dip for raw vegetables. - 20.2326
Peachy Orange Fresh Fruit Pie With Hemp Seeds
1. Blend together hemp seeds, banana, one orange, cinnamon and raw sugar to make a filling.
2. In a pie dish, pour the filling.
3. Garnish with sliced peaches, sliced banana, orange slices, grapes and serve. - 84.9129
Combine egg yolks, sugar and butter in saucepan.
Cook over low heat for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened.
Add remaining ingredients; cool.
Spread between cake layers. - 28.0313
Cranberry Frosting And Filling
In a medium-size saucepan, combine cranberries and water.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring often and watching that mixture does not stick towards the end of cooking time.
Add honey, orange rind, and cinnamon, and continue... - 35.1822
Place zucchini and corn in a steamer basket; place over, but not touching, boiling water.
Cover and reduce heat.
Steam for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook the green onions and garlic in hot oil till tender but not brown.
In a 2 quart casserole... - 39.236
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 34.0177
Celery With Fennel Seeds
Celery With Fennel Seeds is a delicious and easy to prepare dish. My family loves this dish and I end up making it frequently! Cook this yummy Celery With Fennel Seeds in no time by following this recipe. - 27.1079
Sesame Seed Beef
Sesame Seed Beef is a sumptuous beef dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. My family loves this well flavored and filling Sesame Seed Beef and I make it often for our weekend luncheons. You will love it too. Trust me! - 46.8089
Caraway Seed Toast
In a bowl mix butter, salt, garlic and caraway seeds.
Remove crusts from bread and cut into strips half an inch wide.
Spread prepared filling on one side of the strip.
Arrange on a greased backing sheet.
Bake in a hot (220°C) oven for 20-25 minutes. - 24.1509
Pumpkin Seed And Goji Berry Bar
These bars are loaded with the goodness of dry fruits and seeds like pumpkin and flax seeds. Made of all natural ingredients these are very energizing and filling to kick start the day on a brighter note. - 0
Savory Chia Seed Ep 179
Need a healthy recipe to add up some omega 3 to your diet? Then take a look at this savory chia seed pudding recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chia seeds with ginger root and garlic to make a perfectly tasting dish. A great solution for... - 108.537
This recipe for kolachy filling is made with combining the milk with corn syarup and poppy seeds and cinnamon along with butter. Cooked together the kolachy filling can be used for kolachy sweet buns to be served as snacks. - 25.2435
Almond And Sesame Seed Pies
Make dough by thoroughly mixing semolina, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla (add a few tablespoons of water if the dough is thick); form into 2" long rolls, about 3/4" in diameter; set aside.
Make filling by mixing almonds, sesame seeds and sugar.
In... - 47.6528
Combine walnuts, sesame seeds and honey in a small bowl to blend well. - 17.769
Julienned Turnips With Sesame Seeds
Julienned Turnips With Sesame Seeds has been one of my favorite recipes. Julienned Turnips With Sesame Seeds was liked by all who tried it . And now that I have made it, I am pretty sad-Why didn't I try it before? - 25.4047
Red Dates And Sesame Seed Ping
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates with 2 Tbs sesame seeds and moisten with the syrup.
This is the filling.
Divide roll of frozen dough into 10 pieces and cut each piece in half.
Roll dough out to round shape about 1 1/2... - 34.5124
Poppy Seed Wafers
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and vegetable seasoning.
Add the butter and with the flat beater cut it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles commeal.
Add the... - 32.7692
Poppy Seed Chiffon Cake
Soften poppy seed in 1 /4 cup water for 1 to 2 hours.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in poppy seed.
Pour into 2 ungreased 9-inch loaf pans.
Bake according to package directions; cool.
Prepare pie filling mix according to package direc-... - 37.7179
Lemon Poppy Seed Cupcakes
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Place 30 (2-1/2-inch) paper liners in muffin cups.
For cupcakes, combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil and poppy seeds in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 2 minutes. Fill paper liners about half full. Bake 18 to 21... - 32.0573
Noodle Ring With Caraway Seed
Cook noodles according to package directions.
Drain and rinse.
Add caraway seed and 1 tablespoon but- ter.
Toss lightly; turn into greased 1 1/2-quart ring mold.
Place in pan of hot water to keep warm.
Melt remaininq butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour; stir... - 39.7287
Blueberry Poppy Seed Brunch Cake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour bottom and sides of 9- or 10-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat 2/3 cup sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
Add lemon peel and egg; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level... - 43.0158
Spinach Stuffed Cumin Crespelle
1. Prepare the crespelle. In a large bowl, combine flour and milk; mix lightly.
2. In a small bowl, beat the eggs with the cumin and salt, and add it to the flour mixture. Add spinach and butter. Beat until smooth. Let rest for at least 1 hour. When ready to... - 38.9735
Video 2 Home Canning Fruit In Syrup Or As A Pie Filling
If you like to enjoy the fruit of your hard work for a long time; here is a video showing canning apricots in syrup and as a pie filling. If you have all the canning equipments this video is very useful for you and the chefs also make a nice succulent pork... - 77.2759
Poppy Seed Cake
1. In a bowl, cover the poppy seeds with milk and let them soak overnight.
2. Grease three 9-inch layer cake tins with butter and line them with baking paper.
3. Preheat the oven to 350°F before baking.
4. Into a large basin, sift together,... - 47.2063
Poppy Seed Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C)
2) Make a dough by mixing the yeast cake, milk and water well.
3) Divide this into two parts and roll it thin so that the filling can be spread well.
4) Make a filling by mixing the margarine,... - 43.7425
Low-fat Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, poppy seeds and baking powder.
Combine eggs, milk, applesauce and lemon extract; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full.
Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes... - 30.8537
Lemon Poppy Seed Popovers
Heat oven to 450°.
Generously grease six 6-ounce custard cups or 8 medium muffin cups, 2 1/2 x 1 1/4 inches.
Beat eggs slightly in medium bowl; stir in remaining ingredients with fork or wire whisk just until smooth (do not overbeat).
Fill custard cups 1/2... - 31.8674
Crunchy Sesame Seed Pie Crust
What better way to put a pretty edge on your favorite pie than crunchy sesame seeds. In this video, Betty shows how to make sesame seed piecrust from the scratch. Just follow the video recipe and get baking crunchy piecrust at home. - 98.6367
Combine poppy seed and water; let stand at least 2 hours; drain.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
Add poppy seed.
Bake in 2 paper lined 9x1 1/2 inch round pans at 350Â° about 20 to 25 minutes.
Make pudding following package directions, but... - 36.443
Poppy Seed Pound Cake Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray muffin cups with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, add in margarine and sugar and whip it up with an electric beater to get a creamy mixture.
4) Continue whipping as you add in the eggs, one by... - 43.3122
Poppy Seed Muffins
1) Grease the muffin tins.
2) In a small bowl, put milk and poppy seeds.
3) Let stand for 10 minutes or so.
4) In a bowl, beat butter, egg and sugar until creamy.
5) Add vanilla to egg and stir in poppy seed mixture.
6) In a large... - 43.7914
Brewmaster's Poppy Seed Cake
1) Preheat oven at 350°F
2) In an electric mixer bowl put cake mix, dry pudding, eggs, beer, oil, and poppy seed.
3) Blend the mixture first on low speed and then beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4) Grease and flour 10-inch Bund or... - 46.6449
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
Sweet Sesame Seeds Roti
If you're in the mood to have a Maharashtrian delight then do try out this recipe. These are mostly eaten during winter. Watch the video as chef Madhura removes the hot Sesame Seeds Roti from the pan. - 136.4
Poppy Seed Loaf
Combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, find salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By... - 44.4185
Sesame Seed Oil Crust
1. Pre-heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. Using either your hands or a food processor, mix the sesame seeds whole wheat flour and salt.
3. In a bowl, mix oil and ice water.
4. Slowly add the liquid and continue mixing.
5. Add more water if needed... - 40.3537
Poppy Seed Noodle Ring With Creamed Tuna
Melt three tablespoons of the butter in a saucepan.
Blend in the flour.
Stir in the milk and cook, stirring constantly, until of medium thickness.
Drain the tuna fish, flake and add to the white sauce.
Add the seasonings and mix well.
Heat, stirring as little... - 43.3577
Soft Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Place 12 muffin cup liners in muffin cups.
3. lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 4 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well with a whisk. Stir in lemon rind and poppy seeds; make... - 37.1593
Seared Tuna Nicoise Salad With Onion Seeds
This is a French Nicoise Salad with tuna, greens, eggs and other vegetables. It is very rich in protein and vitamins and minerals. It is very filling and wholesome. - 0
Various Omelette Fillings
The following fillings are for spooning on to the omelette in the pan just before folding it over to serve: 3 or 4 tablespoonfuls of spinach or sorreLpurde.
1 3/4 pints of cooked cockles, shelled, well rinsed, and drained, and mixed with a tablespoonful of... - 25.5198
Green Beans With Sesame Seeds
Green Beans With Sesame Seeds is the ideal side dish you can prepare and serve with the assurance that anyone who gets to taste it will enjoy it to the core. Green Beans With Sesame Seeds has a really good flavor. Go for it! - 29.0922
Anise Seed Cookies
1. Separate the egg whites and yolks; cream the yolks with sugar and salt until pale and frothy
2. Beat the egg whites stiff and fold into the yolk mixture
3. Sift flour and anise seed into the creamed mixture and fold it in thoroughly
4. Grease a... - 36.3537
Nut Seed Tacos
Put the cooked peanuts and sunflower seeds into a blender with the tomato paste, cumin seeds, chili peppers, cayenne, and garlic; buzz until smooth, adding stock if the mixture is too thick to puree completely.
Turn the puree into a small saucepan and cook... - 33.282
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds
Broccoli With Sesame Seeds is a yummy and delectable vegetable dish that can be prepared in no time. I prepared this dish for a few vegetarian friends of mine and they loved it! Try this brilliant Broccoli With Sesame Seeds recipe! - 32.1265
Betty's Chi-chi-chi Chia Seed Muffins -- Mother's Day
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chia Seed Muffins. Chia seeds are very nutritious, with a serving providing the potassium of 2 bananas, 3 times the antioxidants of blueberries, plus protein, Omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber. Plus, the muffins... - 0
Swiss Black Currant Seeds Muffins
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and stir well.
In another bowl whisk egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla.
Pour into center of dry ingredients and mix for 10 seconds.
Fill muffin pans one-half full.
Spoon a dollop of jelly in... - 40.2594
Bird Seed Stuffed Peppers
Bird Seed Stuffed Peppers is a mouth watering baked recipe. I am sure this tasty and irresistible dish will get you a lot of compliments! - 47.8372
Poppy Seed Breakfast Rolls
Mix poppy seed, lemon peel, pecans, 3 tablespoons of the butter, egg white, and sugar.
On a lightly floured board, roll dough into a 10- by 14-inch rectangle.
Spread filling over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges.
From a long side, roll dough into... - 34.414
Betty's Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
1. In a large mixing bowl add cake mix, egg, vegetable oil, water, and lemon juice. With electric mixer, beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
2. Add poppy seeds and fold to incorporate. Set aside.
3. Line muffin tin with liners, and set aside.
4.... - 0
Chicken Pie With Celery Seed Pastry
1. Prepare pastry.
2. Mix remaining ingredients; turn into pastry-lined pie plate. Cover with top crust that has slits cut in it; seal and flute. Microwave uncovered on medium-high (70%) until filling begins to bubble through slits in crust and pastry looks... - 29.9178
Japanese Spinach Salad With Sesame Seeds
1. Place spinach leaves in a colander and wash thoroughly in running cold water to remove grit.
2. Using kitchen thread, tie spinach leaves into small bunches.
3. In a large basin, fill water and chill with ice cubes.
4. Blanch the... - 42.2952
Cabbage Rolls With Poppy Seed Noodles
Use a sharp knife to remove the hard center rib from each cabbage leaf.
Place the leaves in a 7" X 11" baking dish.
Sprinkle with the water.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the leaves are pliable.
In a large bowl,... - 41.416
Old Fashioned Carolina Coleslaw With Celery Seed Dressing
1. In a large salad serving bowl, place finely shredded cabbage
2. Over a double boiler break eggs in a basin and add mustard, sugar, salt.
3. Whisk the eggs until light and frothy with a wire whish.
4. Add the cream to the eggs and whisk to blend... - 47.5897
Yogurt Sunflower Seed Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375Â°.
2) Use a large measuring cup, to combine yogurt, eggs, oil and honey. Place it aside.
3) In a food processor, use METAL BLADE or PLASTIC MIXING BLADE setting.
4) In the work bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking... - 42.2914
Halve lengthwise and remove seeds.
Fill with onions and walnuts.
In 2 cup glass measure, melt butter (high) 30 seconds.
Add molasses, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Microwave (high) 1 minute.
Spoon into squash.
Microwave (high) 3-4... - 35.3138
1. Mix the first 3 ingredients; marinate 1/2 hour.
2. Cut avocados into halves lengthwise and remove seeds.
3. Drain lobster mixture; fill avocados.
4. Top with mayonnaise. - 29.8445
This is a recipe for an excellent filling for the Hamburger-Poppy Seed Turnover, It is a well flavored and unique Filling. Try it! - 33.913
Peel and chop tomato.
Rinse chili peppers; discard seeds.
Chop chili peppers.
Stir together chicken, chopped tomato, chopped peppers, vinegar, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Chill mixture till ready to use. - 24.0575
Tasty Date Filling
Cook dates, water and salt in saucepan, stirring constantly until stiff and smooth (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon juice and butter, stir well, and spread between layers of cake.
Makes filling for two 8 or 9-inch layers. - 28.155
Raisin Nut Cake Filling
This rasiing nut cake filling can be used in any cake of choice. prepared with sugar, wlanuts, raisins and cream, the raisin cake filling also has butter in it. half cooked and half mixed, the raisin nut cake filling is rich and heavy. - 28.6704
Apricots Filled With Smoked Trout
Wash the apricots and halve them through the seam.
Remove the stones.
In a mixing bowl carefully toss together the flaked trout, cucumber dice, chopped onion, dill, lemon juice and olive oil, and season.
Pile a spoonful of the salad on each apricot half and... - 38.1598
Yogurt Cream Cheese Filling
Blend yoghurt, cheese, honey and Rind.
Turn into baked piecrust or pie shell.
To serve, garnish with wheat germ, grated nuts, Roasted Soybeans or sesame seeds. - 24.173
Brown Sugar Filling
In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup butter or margarine, 1 cup packed brown sugar, 2 teaspoons cinnamon, 2/3 cup chopped nuts or sunflower seeds, and 1/2 cup raisins.
Spread mixture generously over dough in place of the almond filling.
Braid and bake as directed. - 15.3258
Melon Halves Filled With Port
1.Cut melons in half crosswise.
2.Spoon out the seeds and discard.
3.On an individual plate or in a shallow bowl put each half.
4.If desired you can cut a thin slice from bottom so that it sits flat .
5.Pour port 1/4 cup (2 ft oz/60 ml) into each... - 27.9556
Seed Filling Recipes By Category