- » Seed Cracker
Seed Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed cracker recipes.
Gluten-free Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine – almond flour, sea salt and sesame seeds.
3. In a medium bowl whisk egg and grapeseed oil.
4. Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture and make a dough.
5. Line a cookie sheet... - 100.791
Flax Seed Crackers And Guacamole
Flax seed crackers with guacamole is a unique, super healthy and delicious treat for your guests. Have a look at this wonderful video that shows this fabulous recipe. The dish here is loaded with nutrients and minerals and serve as a great wholesome treat.... - 120.666
Sesame Seed Crackers
Stir lemon juice into milk and set aside to clabber.
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in milk a|nd butter.
Knead the dough until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Form into a ball and chill, Wrapped, for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 3,50°.
Roll out... - 37.9685
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 42.1418
Grandma S Onion And Poppy Seed Soda Crackers
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add onion and poppy seed and mix well.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add soda mixture and remaining ingredients in order listed, stirring to form a dough.
Turn out onto lightly... - 39.5342
Black Sesame Wonton Crackers
Wonton cracker is a very popular Chinese dish. Now need to go out for this dish as you can make in your own kitchen. Gather all the ingredients and make a delicious black sesame wonton crackers. Get the recipe detail right here. - 120.209
1. In a small bowl, mix together water, yeast and honey till the yeast dissolves; add tahini and mix into a large bowl with flour in it
2. Knead with the hand briefly and keep in a warm, draft-free place to rise upto double in bulk, for say an hour;... - 30.048
In a medium bowl, combine whole-wheat flour and all-purpose flour, sesame seeds and salt.
Make a well in center; pour oil and water into well.
Stir into flour mixture until blended.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
Shape dough into a ball; roll out 1/8 inch... - 32.5269
Sesame Celery Crackers
Toast sesame seed in a heavy frying pan over low heat, stirring regularly, until they are lightly browned.
Meanwhile, cut margarine into flour with a pastry blender or fork until mixture resembles crumbs.
Divide mixture in half if you're... - 39.3644
Whole Wheat Sesame Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift in the flour with the salt.
4. Stir in the sesame seeds.
5. Pour the water, tamari and oil into the flour mixture.
6. Using a... - 43.0904
Bran Sesame Crackers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine first four ingredients.
Combine wet ingredients and stir into dry.
Grease a cookie sheet generously.
Pat dough out on the cookie sheet and roll it with a rolling pin until it is as thin as possible (1/8 inch).
Sprinkle sesame... - 40.6393
Sesame Pepper Crackers
1. Place rice flour or plain flour, sesame seeds, sage and peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine mascarpone and Cheddar cheese. Add cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface,... - 33.1495
Whole Grain Crackers
Blend the two flours, the baking powder and spices together in a bowl.
Add the yogurt and margarine and mix into a smooth dough.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate 15 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Roll the dough out to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut out crackers... - 39.9374
Healthy Raw Flax Crackers
Looking for a tasty snack that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn how to make flax crackers the healthy way. - 97.619
Sesame Cheese Crackers
Combine flour, salt and pepper in medium bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in cheese and sesame seed.
Combine soy sauce and 3 teaspoons water; stir into dry ingredients.
Add more water, a little at a time, mixing lightly until... - 39.4448
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 101.267
Toasty Oat Crackers
Place quick cooking rolled oats or regular rolled oats in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend about 1 minute or till oats are evenly ground.
In a mixing bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ, sugar, sesame seed, and salt.
Cut in butter... - 40.0873
Veggie-packed Raw Chia Crackers - Healthy Raw Vegetable Crackers
These Chia Crackers are simply amazing. This recipe is raw and gluten free. Chia seeds are a great source of omega 3's, complete protein & calcium and you can use the vegetable pulp from the juicer as well. These dehydrated crackers are so crisp, you can hear... - 119.026
Crackers For Kids
Put the oatmeal in the container of a food processor and process until the oats form a fine powder.
Add the wheat germ, flour, salt, and sugar and process to mix.
Add the butter and process just until the butter disappears into the dry ingredients.
With the... - 41.5389
Mix flours and salt together.
Stir in the oil.
Add water gradually until the dough holds together but is soft enough to roll.
Do not knead too much.
Roll out thin, sprinkle with seeds, and lightly roll seeds into the dough.
Cut into squares.
Bake at 375Â°... - 38.1917
Crispy Sesame Crackers
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine flours and seeds.
Stir in oil and blend well.
Add water and mix to pie-dough consistency.
Roll dough on floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into squares or triangles, place on an ungreased baking... - 29.3819
Soak crackers in ice water for 8 to 10 min utes; drain.
Place in greased pan; brush with seasoned melted butter.
Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350 degrees; bake for 20 minutes longer.
NOTE:Crackers may be sprinkled with grated cheese,... - 22.2402
This Savory Crackers almost always ends up eaten before it can reach the table. This cracker preparation is a family favorite. You have to eat the Savory Crackers to understand why! - 22.8052
If you are looking for healthy snacks, you can't really get anything better than this. Robyn tells you how to prepare easy flax crackers at home using ready-to-find ingredients. High on fiber and low on carbs, this crunchy, healthy and filling crackers will... - 110.053
Heat a heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, just enough to barely coat the bottom of the pan.
Add the peanuts and seeds.
Add the nut meats and coconut.
Continue roasting until the coconut begins to turn golden.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 38.3965
Easy Dehydrator Raw Pate Nori Crackers
Some raw nori seaweed crackers with an almond, sunflower and basil pate filling. A dehydrator is required if you want these to be raw. If not, you can try them in the oven, but you’d have to cut the “cooking” time way down. If you don’t have a... - 126.632
Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
Sift dry ingredients together in a medium-size bowl.
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender.
Add oil and milk and mix well to make a stiff dough.
Roll out as thin as possible.
Cut with a cookie cutter or with a knife and place... - 33.325
Blend cheese and oil.
To bind, add flour and as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into two long rolls.
Wrap in wax paper.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 6 minutes variations Add to dough 2 tablespoons soy flour or 1/4 cup... - 33.6297
The video has a very simple recipe perfect for kids to make when accompanied with adults. Watch the video and involve your kids in making the crackers that they can munch on later on. - 114.051
Discover how to make tasty sesame crackers with an extra pleasing crunch. I tried my hand at making this sesame crackers right from the scratch. Just as it is easy to eat, so is it easy to make! - 36.8622
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 108.691
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
Beef & Cracker Stuffed Green Peppers
Cook peppers in boiling water for 5 minutes; drain .
Combine remaining ingredients except 1/2 can soup and water.
Stuff peppers with meat mixture.
Stand upright in small baking dish.
Pour remaining soup diluted with water over peppers.
Bake, covered, 45... - 35.9432
The other day I made a snack which could possibly be the most delicious snack ever made. It’s very easy to make. - 93.9334
Corn Meal Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Make a mixture of yellow corn meal, sea salt, soy oil, boiling water, sesame seeds.
3.Take a greased baking sheet and drop the mixture by using a tablespoon.
4.Bake the cookies for 400... - 32.8025
Poppy Seed Chicken
Poppy Seed Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Poppy Seed Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.1899
Want a homemade snack with a touch of Indian spice? Chef Manjula is making spinach crackers that are flavorful and delicious. Cumin is the spice that gives a nice taste and makes these crackers aromatic. As usual Manjula makes them very simply and easily and... - 126.063
Rye Cheese Crackers
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the rye flour and salt.
2. Cut the butter into pieces, then with your fingers work it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add the caraway seeds and 1/2... - 32.5232
Caraway Corn Crackers
These Caraway Corn Crackers are terrific ! I usually binge on them for an afternoon snack! Try these Caraway Corn Crackers and let me know if you like them - 41.1714
1. In a kadai make tadka of mustard, urad dal and red chillies.
2. Then saute garlic and onions, after which add the pudina and coriander to it and roast till done.
3. Put this mixture in a mixie and grind to a coarse paste with salt and tamarind.
4. Your... - 34.4795
Onion Crackers To Live For!
1. In a food processor, process the onion.
2. In a large bowl, take the soaked flax seed and add 1 cup of the grounded onion.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. In another bowl, take the remaining half onion and add ½ cup of flax... - 97.6832
Natural Cracker Jacks Popcorn
1. Let the honey and molasses cook to boil.
2. Let it simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Take care to observe the mixture as tends to boil over easily.
4. Spreading over the mixture of popcorn and peanuts (and anything else you... - 36.93
1.Combine potato water, cooking oil, sea kelp and oatmeal to make a firm dough.
2.Refrigerate the dough for some time.
3.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
4.On a lightly flored board, roll the dough.
5.Add a sprinkling of caraway seeds... - 36.8276
Crunchy Cheese Crackers
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F
2. Grease a cookie sheet with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Stir in the oats, brand remaining from sifting, poppy and cheese.
5. Add the softened butter and... - 43.3836
Whole Wheat Crackers
1.Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together flour, garlic powder, onion powder and cayenne pepper.
3.Mix together corn oil and water .
4.Blend the dry ingredients with wet ingredients and mix well.
5.Place the... - 43.6835
Sesame Honey Crackers
1 In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sesame seeds, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, and mustard.
With a pastry blender or 2 forks, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2 In a glass measuring cup, combine the milk, honey, and... - 41.4939
Peanut Butter Wheat Cracker
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
3. Spoon the peanut butter into to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the peanut butter using a pastry blender or your fingertips, until... - 46.5315
Crispy Cheese Crackers ( Tyrobisfota )
Combine 1/4 cup sesame seed, flour, salt, red pepper, and cheese.
Work in butter and oil, using hands.
Mix until dough holds together.
Roll dough out on lightly floured board.
Cut into small diamond shapes.
Transfer to cookie sheets.
Brush with egg yolks and... - 37.7618
1. Preheat oven to hot (400° F.).
2. Sift together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, salt and sugar. Gradually add the egg and sour cream, stirring until well mixed.
3. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead gently a few seconds. Roll... - 33.3053
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2) Sift flour with cornmeal, baking powder, salt, and sugar and gradually blend in egg and sour cream ensuring to stir until mixed well.
3) Knead the dough on a floured surface and roll into 1/8-inch... - 46.2528
Crispy Sesame Crackers
These Sesame Crisp Crackers are a crunchy irresistible fare ! Try out these snacks this afternoon and let me know if you like them . Your suggestions for these Sesame Crisp Crackers are welcome. - 37.28
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix dry ingredients and herbs.
Mix water and oil.
Add to dry ingredients, stir with fork until ball is formed.
Roll out on floured board and cut into squares or diamond shaped pieces.
Top with caraway seeds.
Bake on lightly oiled... - 36.9602
Oatmeal Sesame Crackers
Combine oats, flour, wheat germ and seasoned salt in a mixing bowl. Stir in water, vegetable oil, honey or sugar and sesame seeds.
Form dough into a ball and divide in half. Roll dough directly onto two greased cookie sheets to form a 12 x 8-inch rectangle on... - 27.243
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl combine flour and garlic and onion powders. 3.Mix together corn oil and water and mix well.
4. Now, mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients.
5.Place the dough on a floured... - 41.8537
1. Combine brown sugar, oil and water in a large bowl with a wooden spoon. Stir in ground almonds, then the whole wheat flour, oats and salt until well blended and smooth.
2. Turn out onto a lightly floured pastry cloth or board; knead 5 minutes, adding only... - 28.824
Savory Granola Crackers
In a large bowl, stir together oats, flour, almonds, wheat germ, sesame seeds, honey, salt, oregano, thyme, and onion powder.
With a fork, beat together eggs and oil.
Stir into oat mixture.
Preheat oven to 400° F.and grease a 10 x 15-inch jelly roll... - 40.7246
Caraway Onion Crackers
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a... - 40.8082
In bowl, combine sesame seeds, cracked wheat, all-purpose and whole-wheat flours, sugar, salt, baking soda; cut in margarine.
Add buttermilk; mix well.
Shape into 6 balls about the size of a lemon; roll out on lightly floured surface into circles less than... - 39.7294
Onion Crackers, Masala Biscuit - Low Fat
Today's low fat snack recipe is a savory tea time favorite,my hubby always request them,and how I wish I could store them In an airtight container but they never last long enough at my place.Onion biscuits ,masala biscuit ,onion crackers also popular in... - 0
Indian Dip With Crispy Curried Crackers
1. In a food processor, puree the chutney. Set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, heat peanut butter, beans, jalapeno, coriander, cumin, cayenne and hot pepper sauce until combined.
3. Add hot mixture to the chutney; process until smooth.
4. With motor running,... - 28.2674
Cornmeal Cheese Crackers
1) Heat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a medium-size bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
3) In the container or electric blender, combine oil, water and cheese and process until smooth.
4) Stir in the dry ingredients and make a stiff and... - 37.584
Savory Cheddar Crackers
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, mustard and pepper; mix well. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal. Stir in Cheddar. With hands, press mixture together to form a ball; divide in half. Wrap... - 34.6934
In mediumbowl, combine water, yeast, salt and sugar, leave for about 3 minutes to soften yeast.
Add milk, caraway seed, 1 1/2 cups rye flour and 1 cup all-purpose flour.
Beat until smooth.
On floured surface, using remaining all-purpose flour, knead dough... - 41.1697
Sesame Seed Dip
In a blender, combine all the ingredients except sesame seed until smooth and milky white in color.
Garnish with sesame seed.
Serve with crackers or as a vegetable dip. - 28.2188
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 42.1033
Creamy Poppy Seed Chicken
Cut the chicken into large pieces, discarding the skin and bones.
Layer in a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Combine the soup, sour cream and poppy seeds in a bowl and mix well.
Spread the soup mixture over the chicken layer.
Combine the butter crackers and... - 30.5544
Indian Besan Paare
Want an Indian version of crackers? Or if you are someone who love Indian food or just love snacking or simply restricted to crackers, then here is a recipe to bowl you over. Chef Manjula is making spicy besan paare, a crackers like snack which can be stored... - 127.44
Poppy Seed Chicken
Sprinkle over chicken mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes at 350Â°, until bubbly.
Can be made day ahead.
If refrigerated, bake for 60 minutes at 350Â°. - 25.2576
1 In a bowl, sift the flour .
2 Add in all the ingredients to the bowl.
3 Gradually rub with fingertips and then knead with water.
4 Prepare 18 to 20 round balls.
5 Roll into very thin rounds.
6 Fold into a triangle shaped mathi.
7 ... - 38.5293
Canadian Bacon And Mustard Seed Spread
In a 1-cup microwavesafe measure, combine mustard seeds, Scotch, water, salt, and vinegar.
Cover with plastic wrap and microwave on high (100%) for 75 to 95 seconds, or until boiling.
Set aside for 15 minutes or until lukewarm. - 30.7379
Bean And Sesame Seed Spread
Place reserved bean liquid, the sesame seed and garlic in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until mixed.
Add beans, lemon juice and salt; cover and blend on high speed, scraping sides of blender if necessary, until of uniform... - 29.2106
Sesame Seed Spread
Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the crackers, and mix well. Chill. - 24.3768
Cheesy Potato And Onion Pate With Caraway Seeds
1. Rinse the potatoes
2. In a large pan, place the potatoes and the onions
3. Add water to just cover the vegetables
4. Boil for 15 minutes till soft and then drain
5. Place a sieve over a bowl and pass the boiled potatoes through the sieve to... - 41.8012
Sesame Cheese Ball
Spread sesame seeds on baking sheet and toast in 350°F (180°C) oven for 5 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Cream together cheese and butter until smooth; blend in mustard and chutney.
Shape into ball and roll in toasted sesame seeds until generously... - 32.2398
White Armenian Thin Bread
Substitute allpurpose flour for the whole wheat flour.
Bread will resemble the consistency of a soda cracker, except chewier. - 15.6316
Lima Bean And Sesame Dip
Toast sesame seeds in dry heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Grind toasted sesame seeds to a meal in electric blender.
Combine cooked lima beans with onion and puree in electric blender until smooth, using a little of... - 35.6497
Sesame Tofu Dip
1. In a blender, mix together the lemon juice and sesame seeds and process at medium speed till seeds are pulverised
2. Add garlic,scallions and oil and add half the tofu and process on low speed till blended; blend the rest of the tofu similarly along... - 37.3639
Tahini Miso Spread
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the tahini paste with the miso and use a fork to whisk into a smooth paste.
1. Serve this as a dip with pita bread, crackers or vegetable sticks.
2. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches instead of... - 28.3954
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Sesame Cheese Ball
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the preheated oven, toast the sesame seeds for about 15 minutes, or till lightly browned.
3) In lemon juice, soak the onion and beef flavour base.
4) Grate the cheese.
5) Mix together... - 42.5762
Porcupine Spread goes well with assorted crackers and is a yummy spread.This creamy treat is easy to prepare and requires just a handful of recipes. - 36.0097
1. In large bowl, mix first 5 ingredients. Cut in 4 tablespoons butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in water and vinegar; knead 8 to 10 strokes, until blended.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Divide dough into 30 balls. On floured... - 33.018
Pecan Crisp Squash
Combine crumbs, pecans, butter, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
Turn... - 37.7914
Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pie
A soft yet firm baked pie with the combination of sweet potatoes and pumpkin being season galore! And if the winters are setting I, it’s the thing to make! Watch the video for more! - 117.372
Place cucumber, green pepper, onion, and carrot in food processor bowl or container of electric blender, process just until coarsely ground.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Place over low heat, stirring until... - 36.31
Gelatin Pork Loaf
Simmer pork in 1 cup water until tender; cool and grind.
Add salt, pepper, celery seed, crackers, mustard and eggs.
Soften gelatin in 3 tablespoons warm water; add to pork mixture.
Pack in loaf pan.
Refrigerate for several hours. - 32.048
Saute pimientos and peppers in oil for 10 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Refrigerate, for at least 8 days before using.
Serve with crackers.
Especially good with poppy seed crackers.
An excellent starter. - 40.9629
Baba Ghanouj! Were you looking for a unique and tasty vegetable dish. Then Baba Ghanouj is the dish for you. I served this last a week for my friends and they all fell in love with its flavors. Try the Baba Ghanouj for yourself! - 32.026
Mashed Chick Peas With Sesame
Rinse chick-peas under cold water and put a dozen aside.
Mash remaining chick peas in bowl and add garlic, sesame paste, and lemon juice, stirring until mixture is a smooth puree.
If too thick, add a little water.
Season with salt to taste.
Chill, and serve... - 33.594
Mini Cheese Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and blend well.
Shape mixture into small balls or roll into cylinder.
Coat with sesame seed.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Serve with crackers. - 30.6246
Toasted Sesame Cheese Spread
Pour soy sauce over cream cheese block in small dish, turning over several times to coat all sides.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, turning cheese block over often.
Remove cheese block from soy sauce and roll in sesame seed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve with... - 26.5756
1. Prick chicken livers with fork and place in 1 1/2-quart casserole with water, bouillon, onion and basil. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 3 minutes; stir. Cover and microwave on medium (50%) until no longer pink, 8 to 10 minutes longer. Let cool... - 32.148
Easy Scalloped Potatoes And Ham
1 In a small bowl, melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine at 100% (HIGH) 30 seconds.
2 Stir in cracker crumbs; set aside.
3 In a 2-quart casserole with lid, combine 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, celery and onion. Cover.
4 Microwave at... - 44.5487
Cottage Cheese Tartar
In blender or food processor cream together cottage cheese, yogurt, and mustard until smooth.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Arrange capers, tomatoes, chives, onion, and shrimp on platter with tartare.
Also have on hand paprika and caraway seeds to be... - 37.2448
Vegan Mock Tuna Salad
For all those who are health freak and prefer vegan food, the exciting Mock Tuna salad is for you. Try the novel idea of making a salad with sunflower seeds, dill, coconut water and more. The dish ensures good health. Eating it is as much enjoyable as... - 91.7946
Sesame Vegetable Topping
Heat Oil in small skillet.
Saute over moderate heat until tender-crisp.
Add sesame seeds.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stir in cracker crumbs.
Use as a topping for vegetable dishes. - 27.1607
Jazzy Cheese Ball
When it comes to a cheese treat I would say that nothing can beat the Jazzy Cheese Ball and wheat crackers combination. The recipe for jazzy cheese balls is way too simple and you can prepare it in a jiffy. Give this jazzy cheese ball a try this weekend! - 36.8316
Sesame Coaled Muenster Gin Ball
In a food processor with steel blade combine cheese, butter, mustard and gin and blend until smooth.
Chill until mixture is firm enough to shape into a ball.
Roll in toasted sesame seeds.
Serve with crackers and/or raw vegetables.
NOTE TO COOK: Prepare cheese... - 33.1932
Seed Cracker Recipes By Category