- » Seed Candy
Seed Candy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed candy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed candy recipes.
1) Heat a heavy skillet.
2) Add sesame seeds and toast till light brown. Keep aside for later use.
3) In a glass bowl, combine all ingredients except sesame and coconut.
4) Divide mixture into equal portions and form into... - 44.0294
Blend seeds and honey.
Add enough flour to stiffen.
Pat into oiled pan.
After a few days mixture will dry out and harden.
Cut into squares. - 20.4263
You May Also Like!
Sesame Seed Candy
This recipe for sesame seed candy used to be my favorite as a kid. Made with toasted sesame seeds with sugar and honey, these sesame seed candies are cooked and cooled before serving and are guaranteed to be a hit with kids. - 29.2759
Sesame Seed Candy
How about a nice sesame seed based candy for the sweet tooth! This is a classic Puerto Rican candy. Perfect for the tea time. Watch Vicki in this video show you how to get these candy done! - 68.9231
Poppy Seed Candy
1 In a food chopper, grind the poppy seeds or pound with a mortar and pestle.
2 In a pan, cook together the honey and sugar until syrupy.
3 Stir in the poppy seeds.
4 Cook the mixture until it is thick, for about 20 minutes.
5 Stir... - 39.6164
Sesame Seed Candies
1. Add the seeds to a food processor jar.
2. Start blender with cover on and run it awhile.
3. Take the cover off and push seeds down and under.
4. Add 2 tablespoons honey and a dash of vanilla to running blender.
5. Blend until smooth.
6. Divide into... - 43.005
Sweet And Crunchy Sesame Seed Brittle Candies
Forget fudge and gumdrops and get bingeing onto Betty's sesame candies. These decadent sesame hard candies are crunchy, sweet, and equally irresistible. What’s more, they are easy to make too. Just stream the video recipe and get making these toothsome... - 89.7743
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.5799
Sesame Spice Candy
1. Take a 12x12 shallow baking pan and grease it.
2. In an ungreased skillet, toast sesame seeds for 5-10 minutes over medium heat or until it becomes aromatic and seeds begin to pop.
3. Transfer the contents into a bowl, while... - 39.1495
Caramel With Sesame Seeds
1. Take a 30 cm (6 inch) shallow, square cake tin and line the base with foil.
2. Oil lightly and sprinkle sesame seeds properly in the base.
3. Take a large heatproof bowl, place the remaining ingredients and
4. Place the remaining ingredients in a... - 39.6159
Sesame Seed Brittle
Sesame Seed Brittle - If there is anything better than chocolate then it is this candy! Trust me after you take one, you will not be able to stop yourself from taking them again and again! Try this brilliant Sesame Seed Brittle recipe! - 37.1187
Butter an 8 x 8-inch shallow pan.
Place sesame seeds in heavy skillet and stir over moderate heat until slightly brown.
Pour into bowl and set aside.
In the same skillet, melt butter and stir in honey.
Cook over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
Add sesame... - 30.2107
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven toast sesame seed for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan cook combining both sugars and cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Wash crystals from side of... - 42.2208
Seed Candy Recipes By Category