- » Seed Burger
Seed Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Seed Burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Seed Burger recipes.
Mix all ingredients except beer.
Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 1 inch thick.
Place in ungreased baking dish, 10x6x 13/4 inches.
Pour beer over patties; cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours (the meat may turn gray).
Remove patties from marinade.
Broil... - 30.5444
Raw Garden Sunburgers
Annmarie decided to try a raw food recipe for garden sunburgers. Good news is that you can use either a dehydrator or the oven to get these ready to go. - 0
Golden Sun Burger
Combine all the ingredients in the order listed and mix together well.
Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â° C).
Pack some of the mixture into a 1/4 c. (50 mL) measure, level it off and turn upsidedown over a greased cookie sheet.
With a sharp rap, and... - 38.0894
Spicy Butternut Squash & Black Bean Burger
There's nothing quite like a messy burger, is there? I love them. And what I enjoy most about veggie burgers is the endless possibility of combinations. They are such a great way to increase your vegetable intake, even with veggies you might not like. This... - 0
Juicy Habanero Turkey Cheese Burger
1. Mince the garlic and finely chop the parsley and habanero chile, remove the seeds and keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl combine turkey, garlic, chile powder, thyme, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper and the... - 119.146
Grilled Southwestern Turkey Burger
If you prefer one dish meals, then this video is for you. The video shows how to make Southwestern turkey burger. It is as usual a simple burger but with a difference. Turkey meat has an amazing quality of absorbing flavors that enrich the burger taste... - 139.168
Chick Pea Burger
Would you like to prepare Chick Pea Burger at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 37.0648
Raw Burger From Leftovers
Stretch your raw food dollars by creating meals from scraps and have fun while doing so! This is raw-some recipe that uses vegetable pulp (scraps from making a green juice) to make raw burgers or patties. There are thousands of recipes for raw patties and... - 111.863
White Bean Burgers
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a bowl, put the tomatoes, basil, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, pepper and mix well. Set aside.
3. In a food processor, put the white beans and blend to paste.
4. In another bowl, put the... - 121.736
Classic American Burger
Whizz the brown bread in a blender to make crumbs.
Place all the remaining ingredients (except for the oil and the buns) in a large mixing bowl and, adding the breadcrumbs, mix with your hands so it all comes together.
Make into patties.
Heat a little oil in... - 34.9704
Turkey Burger Bundles
Mix the turkey with the bacon, green and red peppers, onion, coriander, chutney, and 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and black pepper in a large bowl.
Shape into 4 patties and set aside.
On a 30-inch-long sheet of heavy-duty foil, toss the lima beans with the... - 36.2946
Mix together thoroughly the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill thehamburgers for 7-8 minutes, or according to your preference.
Place each... - 29.7405
Broiled Soy Burger
Blend all ingredients and mold into patties.
Broil until brown on each side. - 26.9369
Perfect Burger And Super-fast Buns
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, mix yeast and water.
3. Add butter, and sugar in it. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
4. Put egg, salt, and flour. Using dough hook attachment of your mixer, blend to form a soft dough.... - 113.25
Salmon Burger - Quick
Another quick recipe by Deborah: the salmon burgers. Tasty and quick, they represent a great alternative to the classic hamburgers! - 137.646
In bowl combine egg, water, bread crumbs, oregano, fennel, garlic salt, onion.salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef and sausage; mix well.
Form into 8 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
Grill burgers over'medium coals for 6 to 7 minutes.
Turn and cook 6 to 7 minutes... - 35.62
Ned Bell Makes A Cowboy Burger
Check out this fantastic video for a killer cowboy style burger. The chef here uses roasted tomatoes, smoked cheddar, dry rub and pepper mayonnaise that imparts an intense flavor to the burger. This video would surely impress and prepare you for a flavorful... - 145.597
The Big Mike Burger
I love a good burger. But the definition of "good" is flexible. Where it is most flexible is when it comes to this unhealthy burger that I like to call a "Big Mike:" two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, rehydrated onions on a sesame... - 53.0042
Healthy Beef, Red Bean And Mushroom Hamburger
Beef hamburgers cannot be always unhealthy. Here is a recipe that as good as a meat hamburger but is more healthy. Chef Michelle adds red beans and mushrooms to minced beef and brings out a healthy beef hamburger with extra proteins and fiber to the dish.... - 134.988
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In abowl, combine the chicken, egg white, teriyaki sauce, onion, pepper and mustard.
3 Mix well and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the patties on the grill and... - 41.9071
Yogurt Turkey Burgers
1. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the scallion for 2 minutes. Put the turkey in a medium-sized bowl and add the cooked scal-lion, bread crumbs, milk, yogurt cheese, salt, pepper, sage, and parsley. Mix well and shape into 4 burgers. Cover and... - 29.0444
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 35.18
1. To make dressing, place yoghurt, coriander, ginger, chilli sauce, garlic and black pepper to taste in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. To make burgers, place soy beans in a food processor or blender and process to roughly chop. Place chopped beans,... - 31.7077
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Asian Chicken Burgers
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
Shape into 4 patties.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill the patties for7-8 minutes, or according... - 32.5394
Mix all ingredients except barbecue sauce in a large bowl.
Then make large patties and grill to your liking.
When done, top with barbecue sauce and serve on seeded buns with potato chips. - 27.9675
Green Chile Cheeseburger
My version of New Mexico's famous Green Chile Cheeseburger! Inspired by the show, "Burger Land". - 0
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Grind sunflower seeds and oats together in a blender until oats are like a coarse flour. In a large bowl, combine seed mixture with all remaining burger ingredients. Knead in bowl until well mixed.
Shape into ten 3-inch patties.
Mix coating ingredients... - 31.7855
In large bowl, combine beef, 3/4 cup salad dressing, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper.
Shape into 6 patties.
Grill over medium-hot coals 4 to 5 minutes for medium doneness.
Place on sesame seed buns with lettuce, tomatoes and red onions, if desired. - 26.2688
Rhine Burger Stacks
Mix the ground beef lightly with salt, caraway seed and pepper, then shape into 8 patties, about 1/2 inch thick.
Place 2 tablespoons sauerkraut on 4 patties and top with the remaining patties.
Wrap 2 slices bacon around each patty and fasten with moistened... - 26.0002
Combine lettuce, cucumber, yogurt, and sesame seed; set aside.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and rosemary.
Add ground beef or ground lamb; mix well.
Shape into 6 thin patties, each 5 inches in diameter.
Grill over medium coals till desired... - 36.9941
Snappy Beef Burger
Combine first 6 ingredients; shape into patties.
Combine next 5 ingredients in saucepan; heat.
Cook patties on grill until browned on both sides and to desired degree of doneness, brushing often with sauce. - 27.2563
Spicy Lamb Burgers
Burgers with a twist. This video prepares lamb burgers with a goodness of Indian spices. It uses a wide variety of aromatic seasoning to make it zesty and delicious. A 'taste-bud' tickling recipe, this is a great dish with the goodness of juicy and tender... - 99.5977
In a medium mixing bowl mash avocado.
Stir in tomato, the 1 tablespoon onion, the lemon juice, salt, garlic powder, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and chill in the refrigerator till serving time.
Meanwhile, in another medium mixing bowl combine crushed corn... - 39.6123
Baked Ln Beef Burger
Combine flour, baking powder, salt, sage and marjoram in mixing bowl.
Combine water, cooking oil and 1/3 cup tomato sauce.
Add to dry ingredients all at once, stirring until dough clings together.
Knead lightly on floured surface 8 times.
Roll out to a... - 40.6079
Sunny Ham Burgers
Combine egg, 2 tablespoons milk, crumbs, and dash pepper.
Add ground meats;mix well.
Using about 1/4 cup mixture for each patty, shape meat mixture into ten 3 1/2 inch patties; setaside.
Combine sunflower seeds, onion, and 2 teaspoons milk.
Spoon 1 heaping... - 37.4459
Soak the beans overnight or during as much of the day as you can manage.
Pressure cook for about 15 minutes with just enough water to cover them plus the oil, or cook for 60-90 minutes on the top of the cooker with plenty of water and the oil.
Drain well,... - 46.1031
Santa Fe Veggie Burgers
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the rice, corn, green pepper, onion, pepper, salt, juice and chili powder.
Pulse rapidly to produce a coarse, mealy texture.
Shape the vegetable-rice mixture into 4 patties and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Lightly coat the... - 34.298
Spicy Shrimp Burger
A burger by itself is delicious enough, and for a shrimp burger the taste is just superb! To take this burger to the next level, a good dollop of horseradish is required. Watch as Ken creates this dish in his kitchen. - 122.143
Greek Style Burgers
For yogurt sauce, combine the 1/2 cup yogurt, the cucumber, dillweed, and mint leaves.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour for flavors to blend.
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg and the 2 tablespoons yogurt.
Stir in bread crumbs, the chopped onion,... - 42.0555
Pizza Burger Cups
To make meat cups combine egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, onion, parsley, salt, garlic powder, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
On 4 squares of waxed paper pat meat into four 5-inch rounds.
Shape each over an inverted 6-ounce custard cup; peel... - 38.3806
Beef Burger Bar B Que
Add yeast to warm water in small mixer bowl.
Measure 1/4 cup liquid from can of onion soup.
Blend into yeast along with sugar, cooking oil, salt and egg.
Add 1 cup flour; beat at medium speed one minute.
Gradually stir in remaining flour to form a soft... - 42.2296
Millet Peanut Burgers
Process sunflower seeds and sesame seeds together in a blender or food processor until finely chopped. Combine with all other burger ingredients in a bowl.
Form into six 4-inch burgers. Skillet-fry in vegetable oil over medium heat until golden brown on both... - 28.1535
In bowl combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Place some cheese atop each patty.
Fold patty in half; seal edges.
Grill over medium coals till... - 37.2421
These Sunburgers are simply fabulous ! Try these mixed vegetable patties for an afternoon snack and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Sunburgers is welcome ! - 35.1126
Chicken Burgers With Mushrooms Barley And Pepper
1 ln a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook the garlic, green onions, red pepper, mushrooms, salt, and marjoram over moderate heat for 6 minutes or until the vegetables are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
2 Transfer the mixture to a large bowl.
Add... - 39.0729
Veal Burger Steaks
Assemble Food Grinder with Fine Disc.
Grind meat into large bowl.
Add salt and pepper; mix well.
Assemble Salad Maker with French Fry Cutter Disc and large bowl.
Process onion, green pepper, and mushrooms.
Set vegetables aside.
Change disc to... - 36.4864
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.5806
Soy Sesame Burgers
Rinse the soybeans in cold water.
Cover the beans and wheat with water and soak them separately 12 to 24 hours, adding more water if needed to keep the beans covered.
Grind the soaked beans in a hand grinder or 1/3 cup at a time in a blender.
Mix... - 40.5468
Asian Chicken Burgers
1 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a large bowl, add the chicken, lemon juice, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, ginger and egg white.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place in the refrigeartor for... - 40.1703
I usually like using the frozen masala burgers from Trader Joe's, but when I ran out of them, I thought I'd make them from scratch. They were really simple to make, and tasted fabulous, I think I'll stop buying the frozen kind now, coz Trader Joe's ain't got... - 42.9176
Parmesan Chilli Burger With Chunky Chips
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the onions over a medium-low heat for 10 mins or until soft. Stir in the wine and sugar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat, add the remaining relish ingredients and let it cook down slowly for about 30-35... - 35.6982
Vegan Lentil Burgers
These patties are super nutritious and loaded in flavor. You can go ahead and serve them as a sandwich if you would like. I served them topped with Bolivian salsa – llajwa – and a salad. Whatever you decide, I think you will love them. - 140.97
1) In a large bowl, add water and soak 2 cups of soybeans for overnight or for a minimum of 10 hours.
2) Dice the celery, green peppers and carrots in fine slices. Finely chop parsley.
3) In a saucepan, cook the soaked soybeans for at... - 46.4454
Portobello Mushroom Burgers With Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise
The portebello mushroom burgers are made with meaty grilled portebello mushrooms with grilled red peppers, onions and topped with a garlic infused mayonnaise, flavored with lemon juice. Served between slices of kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, the portebello... - 44.1348
1) Into a frying pan, pour in the oil and saute the onion and garlic till soft
2) Using a fork, or into a blender, mash the garbanzo beans and potato till broken down
3) Add to it the sauteed garlic and onion
4) Tip in the sesame butter, lemon juice,... - 48.139
Tuna Burgers With Sesame Mayonnaise
1) Sesame mayonnaise: In a medium size mixing bowl, mix the mayonnaise, sesame oil, vinegar, cumin, hot pepper sauce and sesame seeds together.
2) Toss the cabbage in the sesame mayonnaise until thoroughly coated.
3) Tuna burgers:... - 43.9873
– In a bowl, combine all ingredients except breadcrumbs, oil, sesame seed buns, and cottage cheese.
– Shape mixture into 4 patties, dredge with breadcrumbs and set aside.
– In a skillet, heat oil, brown patties on both sides, serve on sesame seed... - 29.3728
Vegetable Burgers Deluxe
1. In a medium bowl, stir together ground beef, 2 tablespoons cucumber dip and onion salt. Shape into 2 (4-inch) patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Place in a 9-inch pie plate.
2. Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at 100% (high)1-1/2 minutes. Turn patties over.... - 31.9618
Homemade Mcdonalds Big Mac
Ever wanted to know how to make a Big Mac from home? .....Barry attempts to clone a Big Mac - although I don't toast the buns (personal preference) turned out great and def cheaper on the whole. - 109.035
Tenyaki Orange Burgers
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, half of the dry sauce mix and the water... - 25.773
Turkey Burgers With Apple Mint Relish
To prepare the relish, peel, halve and core the apples.
Chop them finely or, using the large holes of a hand-held grater shredder, shred them.
Transfer to a large bowl and add the vinegar, mint, sugar, oil, celery seeds, mustard seeds and salt.
Stir and toss... - 41.1304
Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers
The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers is a simple and amazingly satisfying dish. The Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers combination is an absolute treat for your taste buds. You can use the Pineapple Teriyaki Burgers recipe for your weekend dinners! - 36.7215
Raw Burger Buns
Ever dreamt of burger buns that are gluten free and unbaked? Try these buns that are ready in no time and will give a new twist to your burgers. The video finishes off with a nice suggestion for the burgers. - 72.5817
1. Mash the lentils slightly. Add the bread crumbs, wheat germ, salt, onion, and celery seeds. Mix well.
2. Form the mixture into 8 patties. Coat with flour.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet and fry the patties on both sides until browned. - 28.8169
In large bowl, combine ground beef, salad dressing, bread crumbs, onions, salt and pepper. Shape mixture into 6 patties. Grill over medium-hot heat until no longer pink. Place on sesame seed buns with lettuce, tomato and red onion slices, if desired. Serve... - 27.4613
Spicy Lamb Burger
These lamb burgers are inspired by the traditional lamb kebobs flavored with spices that I have eaten in Delhi, a capital city in northern India. I love the aromatic smell and complex flavor Indian kebobs and the classic American grilled burger. This is my... - 31.4114
Spicy Lamb Burger With Cucumber Raita And Roasted Tomato
1. Preheat an oven at 375 degrees.
To make the cucumber raita :
2. Peel the cucumber, halve it, then coop out the seeds and grate.
3. In a bowl add the grated cucumber, grated red onion, toasted cumin powder and plain yogurt mix... - 117.404
Grilled Rueben Burgers
In large bowl, combine all ingredients; shape into 6 patties.
Grill or broil until done.
Top, if desired, with heated sauerkraut and additional bacon. - 24.9812
Combine the water and soup mix, then add the beef and mix well.
Shape into 10 patties and place on grill.
Cook to desired degree of doneness.
Arrange lettuce on the bottom halves of buns.
Place the patties on the lettuce, then add 1 tomato slice and onion... - 29.1445
How to make Burger Bun at home in easy steps. - 0
Turkey burgers are a delicious change of pace from the high fat beef burgers. The Indian chef in this video makes American-style turkey burgers, adding Indian flavors to it. A burger for Indian flavor and spice lovers! - 97.9409
Salmon Veggie Burgers
In a medium bowl, stir together the egg substitute or egg whites, carrots, onions, sunflower seeds, parsley, thyme and tarragon.
Crush the bones in the salmon.
Add the salmon with the bones to the vegetable mixture.
Mix until well combined.
Form the salmon... - 40.6957
Combine flour and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Stir in cheese and caraway seed.
Add vinegar to milk.
Stir into flour mixture until dough clings together.
Divide in half on floured surface.
Roll out half of dough to a IO-inch square.
Cut into four 5-inch... - 37.3606
In bowl combine egg, water, bread crumbs, oregano, fennel, garlic salt, onion salt, and pepper.
Add ground beef and sausage; mix well.
Form into 8 patties, 1/2 inch thick.
Grill burgers over medium coals for 6 to 7 minutes.
Turn and cook 6 to 7 minutes... - 31.5345
1. In bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and 1 tablespoon butter. Shape into two 3 1/2-inch patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter; add patties and cook until golden, turning once, about 10 minutes.
3. Slice each bun horizontally... - 30.193
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 37.7441
Big Western Bean Burgers
1. In a saucepan, put together 1/2 cup water and soup mix; stir to mix and let stand for 5 minutes until soup mix is softened.
2. Add beans, beef, and relish; stir well.
3. Cook on medium heat until mixture is heated through; occasionally... - 31.0685
1) In hot water, soak the malt extract and wheat for several hours or even overnight, as preferred.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees before preparation.
3) Into 1 cup of warm water, stir the yeast till it starts to... - 46.1937
To make the salsa, in small bowl, combine the avocado, 1/4 cup prepared salsa, sour cream, and chili pepper; mix thoroughly, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the burgers, in a medium bowl, combine the ground turkey or chicken breast with... - 34.4659
Easy Orange Chicken Burger
Burgers as snacks with chicken in the filling are great but here is a recipe with more twist to that. Check out Caitlin making Chicken burgers along with orange zest and other flavors in simple steps. A delicious welcome change! - 112.361
Cheddar Beef Burgers
1) Add salt and pepper to the meat and mix well.
2) Stir in the onion, Worcestershire sauce, herbs and mustard, and grated cheese.
3) Equally divide the mix into 6 pieces and shape each into a ball.
4) Press down gently and flatten into a burger.
5)... - 44.0177
Aloha Burgers is a simple and delicious snack recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Why don€™t you give it a try and let me know the experience. - 44.8903
Burgers With Mustard Sauce
In a large mixing bowl stir together egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, and salt.
Add meat and mix well.
Shape into six 1/2 inch thick patties.
Place meat patties on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
Broil 3 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
Turn... - 38.009
Curried Tofu Burgers
Crumble drained tofu into a large bowl.
Process oats in a blender to make a coarse flour. Add to tofu.
Stir in remaining ingredients except for coating crumbs and vegetable oil.
Form into 8 burgers. Coat both sides of burgers with crumbs. Skillet-fry in... - 33.0599
Chinese Beef Burgers
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining patty ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
Divide mixture into 4 patties, each about 4 inches in... - 34.1108
Combine beans, 2 tablespoons of the chili peppers, onion, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Add beef; mix well.
Form into eight 5-inch patties.
Cut cheese slices in half; place 1/2 cheese slice on each beef patty.
Fold to seal cheese inside, forming semicircle.
Grill... - 33.8425
Italian Bean Burger Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Saute onion in butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at HI.
Add meat and cook until brown, stirring occasionally.
Put 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese cubes into OSTERIZER container, cover and process at grind (high).
Empty and set... - 39.6492
Pineapple Pork Burgers
In a bowl, stir together pork, egg, garlic, onion, green pepper, salt, cumin, pepper, and oregano until well combined.
Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each into a patty about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook patties in a wide frying pan over medium heat... - 36.6143
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 44.8056
Lentil Sunflower Burgers
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the sunflower seeds until coarsely chopped.
2) In a a mixing bowl, combine the lentils and sunflower seeds together.
3) Process the onion until finely chopped and stir into the bowl alongwith... - 42.6519
Spiced Chicken Burgers
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat.
2. To make marinade, place yoghurt, coriander, curry paste, chutney and lemon juice in a shallow dish and mix to combine. Add chicken breasts, turn to coat and marinate for 20 minutes.
3. To make raita, cut cucumber in... - 36.8724
Soy Sesame Burgers
1. To prepare the soya beans and cracked wheat soak them in water in separate bowls overnight and drain.
2. In a food processor or blender grind the beans.
3. Transfer to a bowl and mix with cracked wheat and next 6 ingredients.
4. Add... - 44.4959
Seed Burger Recipes By Category