- » Seed Ball
Seed Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seed ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed ball recipes.
Whole Grain And Seed Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Boil 1 cup of the water in a saucepan.
3. Add the bulgur; cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
4. Heat the remaining 1 1/2 cups of water to lukewarm to about 110°F and transfer to a large bowl.
5. Stir... - 45.667
Orange Seed Strips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease two cookie sheets.
2. In a food processor, blend all the ingredients except sunflower and sesame seeds using the steel blade of the processor and on and off button.
3. Prepare dough by running the... - 46.4768
Multi Grain Seed Bread
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast and salt.
2. In another bowl, mix sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds and oats.
3. In a saucepan, heat water, molasses and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg... - 42.7563
Cheese And Seed Nibbles
Cut butter into biscuit mix until mixture is like coarse cornmeal.
Add water and stir until blended.
Divide dough in half.
To one half of dough, add caraway seed and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan.
To other half of dough, add poppy seed and 1/4 cup of the... - 47.3944
You May Also Like!
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 124.444
Sesame Seeds And Jagerry Ball
Another sesame seeds and jaggery dish made for Sankrant. The Maharashtrian community distributes these on the occsaion and wish for well being and prosperity to everyboby. - 34.3696
Baked Sesame Seed Chicken Balls
Wanna serve some great appetizers to your guests, you have come to the right place. These sesame seed coated chicken balls are surely going to be a hit for the party. Watch the video and learn the steps. Serve them with any favorite dip or sauce. - 110.359
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 83.6704
Halloween Jack-o'-lantern Ball Sushi (temari-zushi)
Very easy and cute Halloween recipe idea even kids can help to make them!
Temari-Zushi (ball sushi) is a ball-shaped sushi made by shaping sushi rice and fish into a ball by hand using a plastic wrap.
Avocado sushi rice is pretty tasty and it goes great... - 115.211
Popcorn balls are candied popcorn made with sugar and honey coating. The popped corn is coated with a cooked syrup and shaped into balls. Served as a sweet snack, the popcorn balls are perfect for parties and picnics. - 35.1488
Honey Popcorn Balls
1.Start by discarding all the imperfect kernels and put the popped corn into a large pan.
2.Cook sugar, syrup and water to the medium crack stage (280Â° F.).
3.Add flavoring and salt.
4.Pour over the corn, stirring with a spoon so that all... - 36.2662
Mix dates, butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a saucepan.
Bring to a rolling boil and boil 1 minute.
Add seeds.Form into 1-inch balls and rol in coconut.
Store in refrigerator. - 31.1568
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 47.375
Poppy Seed Mace Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 400°F before baking.
2. Beat butter to a creamy level. Beat in eggs and sugar and whisk till mixture turns light. Stir in all the ingredients, excluding seed and mix thoroughly.
3. Make the mixture into balls of 1... - 38.6848
Sesame Cheese Balls
Blend cheeses with dried beef and cayenne pepper.
Shape into 20 small balls.
Roll in sesame seeds.
With the compliments of Arnold Foods Company, Inc. - 23.9541
Poppy Seed Pakoras
Fried Poppy-seed Balls. It goes very well with steamed rice and lentil. - 30.2241
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 40.5326
Seed Ball Recipes By Category