- » Seed
Enjoy our collection of seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed recipes.
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 126.571
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.274
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 122.916
Crunchy Pumpkin Seeds
Ever thought of making a delicious treat with pumpkin seeds? If not, make these crispy toasted pumpkin seeds now. These seeds are crunchy and make a great snacking option for both adults and kids. So, next time you make some pumpkin dish, keep aside the seeds... - 119.832
Acai Berry And Chia Jam
Acai Berry and Chia Jam will transform your humble breakfast toast into a fabulous one; we guarantee it. Watch and learn how to prepare this relish from this video. And as always, enjoy! - 117.051
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 116.127
Mexican Chia Fresca
Here is a great drink for spring or summer time. See this interesting video that shares an amazing recipe for a delicious and healthy Mexican Chia Fresca. The video is informative and updates about the health benefits of chia seeds. Watch the video and give... - 113.456
Healthy Cumin Fish
For a fish dish that crackles with Indian flavors, this could be a great choice. The zesty flavor of cumin pumps up the flavor of all fish that makes for an excellent dish. This video presents a fish recipe that packs in tons of flavor but very little fat and... - 111.56
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 110.762
Savory Chia Seed Ep 179
Need a healthy recipe to add up some omega 3 to your diet? Then take a look at this savory chia seed pudding recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chia seeds with ginger root and garlic to make a perfectly tasting dish. A great solution for... - 108.537
Homemade Chia Apple Crisp
Ruth shows you how you can create wonders with your chia apple by following this simple recipe. Chia seeds, apples, soft hemp — all combines together to prepare this lip-smacking dish. If you are game for something new, then this recipe would be your pick. - 108.272
Sunflower Seed Patties
If you are a vegan and do not like to eat TVP or tofu, this Sunflower Seed and Vegetable Patty can be a really good option for you. In this video you will see an easy and effective way of making a burger with a meat substitute such as sunflower seed. If you... - 108.109
Tasty Chia Seed Vegan Gravy
When it comes to coking, Ruth can just do anything. In this video, she whomps up a vegan, gluten-free chia seed gravy that is just perfect for your weeknight. Delicious and easy to prepare, this gravy tastes good when eaten with flatbread. - 107.498
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 105.787
Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
If you are on a raw vegan diet and craving for desserts, try this Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This is a luscious recipe and it tastes nothing less than a real chocolate pudding. The best thing about this dessert is that it can double up as a healthy... - 105.765
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.818
Why not try a chia porridge for breakfast. This is a great gluten substitute for breakfast and this raw food recipe for chia porridge can be made to taste. Watch this excellent informative video to make a healthy gluten-free breakfast dish. This video is a... - 103.075
Sesame And Jaggery Snack Bars
Here's a simple recipe of Sesame and Jaggery Snack Bars which makes for an excellent quick bite. These bars are easy to make and the combination of jaggery and sesame seeds impart a great taste to them. Watch the video and try these Sesame and Jaggery Snack... - 102.951
Raw Arugula And Chia Seed Shake
How about a drink that is nutritious with great health values? Here is a recipe by chef Santiago showing how to make a quick shake using fresh Arugula and Chia seeds. Great tasting drink for goodness! - 101.848
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 101.267
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 100.629
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are nutritious and make a great snack, so why throw those seeds from your pumpkin. In this video, the chef shows how to roast pumpkin seeds from fresh pumpkin. All you need is salt and seasoning in addition to seeds. These are easy to make in... - 99.82
No Bake Chia Cacao Pudding
Looking for an easy no-bake chia cacao pudding recipe? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that will yield delicious chia cacao pudding, without any cooking! - 98.1577
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 97.6845
Healthy Raw Flax Crackers
Looking for a tasty snack that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn how to make flax crackers the healthy way. - 97.619
Chia Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add water, baby greens, lemon, ginger root, chia gel and grapes.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into glasses, add ice cubes and serve this refreshing drink. - 97.2749
Chia Banana And Lucuma Powder Porridge
Won't you like to begin your day with a wholesome power packed breakfast. Simply watch this amazing video that is nicely presented and interesting too. Follow this video to make a filling, delicious and super healthy porridge within no time. - 95.419
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 93.9617
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Whether its pumpkin pie, spicy risotto, trail mix, granola, soup, or salad, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds make a wonderful addition to all your meals. However, roasting it at home might seem to be a little arduous, more so when you don't know how to go about... - 88.4515
Raw Chia Milk
Being intolerant to dairy-based milk products doesn't mean that you miss out on the delight of enjoying milk-based treat at home. This video presents a tasty chia milk recipe that can be substituted for milk in any recipe. This is so delightful and simple... - 82.067
Healthy Flax Meal
Following a diet? This recipe might just come handy. The flax seeds are rich in nutrients and in this video, chef demonstrates an effective way to include them in your diet. Do not miss it. - 79.955
Cranberry And Chia Goodness Muffins
There could be nothing more enticing that fluffy baked mounds of muffins to jump-start your day. And when its filled with the taste of cranberries and goodness of chia seeds, then it definitely calls for a double treat. Ruth shows you how to make these... - 79.106
Baked Pumpkin Seeds
Carving a pumpkin for Halloween? Don't throw away those pumpkin seeds. You can use them as a topping for your pumpkin based pies and puddings or just snack on them in between your meals. Watch this video to know what exactly you need to do. - 77.403
Healthy Chia Seed Breakfast
Healthy breakfasts doesn't have to be boring. Chia seed makes for healthy, tasty inclusion to any breakfast table. Blythe Metz presents a tasty, quick and easy breakfast dish using chia seeds that is just perfect for people on the go. - 73.1679
Homemade Chia Goodness
Power up your mornings with this yummy chia recipe that s quite a cinch to make. This gluten-free delight is packed with nutrition and is a great way to kick-start your mornings. Just try replicating this recipe at home and treat yourself to yummy food. - 64.9471
Tasty Chocolate Chia Goodness
Wake up to power-packed mornings everyday with chocolate chia goodness. A blend of good health and great taste, this delicious, nutritious cereal mix will simply get your energy levels soaring throughout the day. Very simple to make, this chocolaty breakfast... - 64.8322
Pumpkin seeds are very versatile and are not only flavorful, but very nutritious too. Randy shows you how to cook this crunchy seeds that makes for a great addition to any meals. Next time before your throw away your Halloween pumpkin, consider trying this... - 64.3431
Plum Chia Jam
Do you often like to prepare your own jams at home? Now you can add another recipe to your list. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicious Plum Chia Jam at home. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 63.2771
Raw Sunflower And Pumpkin Seeds
For all the raw food diet followers, here's a recipe that is going to come handy every time you feel like munching on to something. Watch chef Dorothy prepare these Raw Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds that are ideal for snacking. - 62.7312
Poppy Seed Goodies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl cream butter, brown sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well adding egg and vanilla.
5. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 49.4184
Cauliflower With Poppy Seed Sauce
Cauliflower in poppy seed sauce is yet another amazing recipe. You can make it using simple method and enjoy is with main course of your choice. Every bite of it is simply awesome. - 49.1014
Poppy Seed Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, put in poppy seeds and milk. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender beat... - 48.6258
Poppy Seed Gugelhupf
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Grease the inside of a 9- to 9 1/2-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan with butter using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush.
4) Sprinkle... - 48.3434
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind for 15-20 minutes and filter it. Add water and mix well.
2)Add all the remaining ingredients to the water and mix well. Chill it.
3)Serve the chilled zeerajal with golgappas or alone. - 48.2737
Poppy Seed Crunch
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease an 8-inch-square pan with butter.
3 In a bowl, cream the butter.
4 Gradually add in the sugar.
5 Stir in the egg yolks and vanilla.
6 In another bowl, sift together the flour,... - 47.6453
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 47.6308
Poppy Seed Loaf
This Poppy Seed Loaf tastes fabulous ! Try this delicious creamy honeyed poppy seeds, almonds and orange bread for a weekend get together with your friends or any festive occasion. This will surely make your guests' eyes pop out in wonder ! Try this Poppy... - 47.5881
Chicken In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a large saucepan, cover the chicken with water.
Add the salt and onion.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Heat a skillet and toast the pumpkin seeds until they pop.
Grind in a blender and add 1 cup chicken broth.
Remove and set... - 47.4282
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with salt, mustard and cayenne.
3. Cut in butter, and add 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and grated cheese.
4. In another bowl beat the egg yolk with lemon juice and stir it into... - 46.7644
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 46.1264
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 45.9827
Poppy Seed Flats
Well grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper; set aside.
Stir together flour, cornmeal, onion, sugar, the 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seed, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles... - 45.9718
Duck Breasts With Fresh Pear And Cumin
Slash through the fat of the skin side of the duck breasts, making a lattice pattern.
Rub in on both sides 2 capfuls of Poire William, the ground cumin and garlic, and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least an hour.
Heat a non-stick pan and toss... - 45.6568
Poppy Seed Cardamom Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin or melted butter.
2) All ingredients, except poppy seeds, are blended well in a food processor.
3) The blender is stopped and the sides are... - 45.4596
Peas And Tomatoes With Whole Cumin
1. Remove the peas from their shell and keep them aside.
2. Take a small cup and mix together cumin, coriander, Cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Add 5 tablespoons of warm water. Let it set aside.
4. In large pan, heat oil on... - 45.364
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3509
Cumin Covered Cock
The French sometimes use chicken.
Boil cumin in olive oil for 1 hour.
Prepare dough to cover cock: Mix butter, egg, water, salt and pepper.
Blend in flour.
Place on lightly floured board.
Knead with palm of hand.
Work into a large... - 45.3014
Poppy Seed Chicken
Poppy Seed Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Poppy Seed Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 45.1899
Shrimp With Crushed Mustard Seeds
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In a cup, combine the crushed mustard seeds, turmeric, tomato sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over a medium-high... - 45.0281
1) Clean and wash sesame seeds. Dry them in sunlight.
2) When they are damp, rub them in a cloth to take out the skin.
3) In a large wok, melt jiggery and add all the ingredients.
4) Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. Switch... - 44.9999
Poppy Seed Kuchen
Here is a very easy and interesting recipe that will help you whip up Poppy Seed Kuchen in no time. Sprinkled with fruit and nuts and made rich with light cream, this Poppy Seed Kuchen are just amazing; you will definitely find it hard to resist the urge to... - 44.8265
Poppy Seed Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Take two 8" layer pans and line them with wax papers.
2) Into the milk, add in the poppy seeds. Let the mixture stand for about 1 hour.
3) In a bowl, cream the shortening and sugar to get a light and fluffy... - 44.6059
Poppy Seed Loaf
Combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, find salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By... - 44.4185
Sweet Poppy Seed Crescents
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into milk; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly beat butter, sour cream and egg into yeast mixture.
Pour... - 44.3774
Veal Ragout With Caraway Seeds
1) Season the veal cubes with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
2) In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, heated over medium heat, melt butter and sautÃ© onions in it for 6 to 8 minutes when the foam subsides, until translucent.
3) Mix in veal cubes and top... - 44.1761
Pickled Nasturtium Seeds
Dissolve salt in 4 cups water.
Soak nasturtium seeds in the mixture for 2 days.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Cover with fresh cold water and let stand for 1 day.
Drain very well and pack into hot sterilized jars.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 10... - 44.1744
Sunflower Sesame Rissoles
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas 4.
Grind the sesame seeds in a blender, then the sunflower seeds, making sure both lots are not too finely ground as the rissoles need some texture.
Put the seeds in a large bowl.
Mix in the herbs, cumin and tamari,... - 44.0796
Caraway Seed Cookies
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease several cooky sheets.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Stir in the caraway seeds.
Cream the butter with the sugar and lemon rind.
Beat in the egg.
Add the milk and gradually stir in the flour,... - 44.0125
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 44.0109
Sesame Strips Brownie's
1) Preheat oven moderate to 300°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, soybean oil and skim milk powder. Mix for 2 minutes.
3) Combine eggs and flavorings and again mix for 2 minutes.
4) Add wheat germ, sesame seeds, cashews and raisins. Mix for... - 43.9534
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 43.931
Poppy Seed Cookies
Soak the poppy seeds in the milk for 5 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, or in a microwave.
Stir the... - 43.6747
Whole Pea Pods With Cumin
Wash the pea pods, discarding any old ones.
Heat the oil in a wide 10-12-inch casserole-type pot over medium heat.
When hot, add the asafetida and cumin seeds.
In 10 or 20 seconds the cumin seeds will begin to change color.
Put in the pea pods immediately and... - 43.659
Sunflower Seed Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla and water to beat.
3) Add flour, and combine thoroughly.
4) Fold in seeds.
5) Use lightly oiled cookie sheet to spoon the batter by spreading out to make 3" circles.
6)... - 43.4278
Raisabzi (vegetables Tempered With Mustard Seeds)
Heat the oil and add the ginger and chillies.
Stirring continuously, allow them to brown lightly.
Add the turmeric and coriander powder and fry for a few seconds.
Add the tomatoes and fry till the fat separates.
Add the potatoes, garlic and a little... - 43.2163
Poppy Seed Garland
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into a warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 42.9648
Poppy Seed Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk, margarine and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg white and form a fairly firm dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 42.9371
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 42.9007
Mushrooms With Cumin And Asafoetida
Chop off the coarse stem ends.
Heat oil in 3-quart pot over medium heat, and put in the asafetida.
It will sizzle and expand within 5 seconds.
Now add the cumin seeds, and as soon as they darken (5 to 10 seconds), the red peppers.
Stir once... - 42.8408
1) In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the shortening resembling pie dough.
2) Mix together milk and vinegar.
3) Immediately add to the dough mixture.
4) Separate and divide dough into 36 pieces.
5) Roll with fingers into 5... - 42.5156
Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in small mixer bowl beat together honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, poppy seed, mustard, and salt.
Gradually add oil, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till mixture is thickened.
Cover and chill.
Chill fruit, except bananas.
Peel and... - 42.4439
Poppy Seed Butter Slices
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Mix soda, flour, salt, and spices: stir in.
Stir in poppy seed.
Mix thoroughly with hands.
Mold into long smooth roll about 2 inches In... - 42.3472
Poppy Seed Egg Braids
Pour 1/4 cup warm water into a small bowl; stir in yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar until dissolved.
Set aside until foamy, about 15 minutes.
Heat 1 cup milk in a small saucepan until bubbles form around edge of pan.
Cut butter or margarine into 4 pieces; add to... - 42.3136
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 42.1707
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 42.1418
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 42.1033
Poppy Seed Roll
Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar in the lukewarm water and set aside.
Scald the milk and butter together and cool to lukewarm.
Add the next four ingredients and beat in about half the flour.
Add the yeast mixture, and enough remaining flour to make a soft... - 42.1029
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 42.0121
Honey Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
1) In a blender or an electric mixer, add all ingredients except the oil.
2) Slowly pour in the oil.
3) Continue beating the mixture until thickens.
4) In a covered jar, pour in the mixture.
5) Place the jar inside the refrigerator, to... - 41.9634
Cut the fish into 8 pieces.
Crush the garlic and mix it to a paste with the cumin and chilli powder.
Heat the oil in a large pan.
Add the onions and saute until they are golden brown.
Then add the whole chillies and the garlic and spice paste.
Continue frying... - 41.9187
Sunflower Seed Cookies
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine oats, flour, soda, and salt.
Stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in sunflower seed.
Shape dough into 2 rolls, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap in waxed paper or clear plastic wrap;... - 41.8706
Peanut And Cumin Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a microwave, roast the peanuts for 4-5 minutes by occasionally shaking the dish.
3. Add cumin seeds and roast for about a minute.
4. Add the nuts to oven and roast.
5. Adjust oven at gas 5,... - 41.8213
Orange Glazed Poppy Seed Torte
Heat oven to 350°.
In small bowl stir together flour, poppy seed, baking powder and salt; set aside.
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup sugar, butter, 1 tablespoon orange peel and vanilla.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until light and fluffy (3... - 41.6404
Poppy Seed Dressing
1) In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard, paprika, salt and vinegars until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in the honey, lemon juice and onion juice.
3) Slowly stream in the oil while beating continuously.
4) Place the honey mixture in a... - 41.5574
Vegetable Stir Fry With Sesame Seeds
1. In 1 cup or 250 milliliter measure, blend together stock, cornstarch and soy sauce, microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling, stirring once and set aside.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the... - 41.546
Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
1'. Shell and devein shrimp, reserving shells. Refrigerate shrimp, covered.
2. Combine shrimp shells, the water, salt and peppercorns in large saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, 20 minutes; strain shrimp broth.
3. Return... - 41.4083
Heat a saucepan.
Add the oil and flakes and saute 5 minutes.
Add the water and the salt.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the vegetables and sunflower seeds in oil in the order given.
Mix the vegetables with the cooked flakes.
Add the cumin... - 41.3718
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Liberally grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Separate out the breadsticks, but do not unroll.
4. On greased cookie sheets, place coils 4 inches apart.
5. Press each of the coil to 5-inch circle and pinch to seal... - 41.1921
Poppy Seed Minute Bread
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch (23 x 13 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
In a bowl, cream shortening.
Fold in sugar and egg.
In a second bowl, whip milk and vanilla extract.
In a third bowl, mix remaining... - 40.914
Seed Recipes By Category