- » Seed
Enjoy our collection of seed recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seed recipes.
Crunchy Pumpkin Seeds
Ever thought of making a delicious treat with pumpkin seeds? If not, make these crispy toasted pumpkin seeds now. These seeds are crunchy and make a great snacking option for both adults and kids. So, next time you make some pumpkin dish, keep aside the seeds... - 133.788
Lemon Poppy Seed Cookies
Looking to make a mild flavored cookie to have it with tea or coffee? Try this Poppy Seed Cookies! They are great snacks to have midday or any time of the day. The light taste of the cookie makes it a great accompaniment to go with tea or coffee. - 127.016
Black Sesame Seed Balls
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the glutinous flour.
2. In another bowl, dissolve the brown sugar in warm water and pour it little by little onto the flour. Combine it slowly into a nice sticky dough. Set aside.
3. In a bowl, spoon out... - 124.444
Pumpkin Seeds For Halloween
Learn how to bake Pumpkin Seeds for Halloween! These spooky seeds are fun as a snack and to serve party guests! - 124.277
Fresh Mango Basil And Chia Pudding
Fresh Mango Basil and Chia Pudding is a beautiful dessert. It is one of the best dishes to have on a raw vegan diet. View this video to learn how you can make this luscious dessert at home in minutes. - 122.343
Why not try a chia porridge for breakfast. This is a great gluten substitute for breakfast and this raw food recipe for chia porridge can be made to taste. Watch this excellent informative video to make a healthy gluten-free breakfast dish. This video is a... - 122.325
Pumpkin Seed Butter
This is an awesome recipe for getting your kids involved in cooking. My little ones had a blast making it with me. After I toasted and cooled the seeds, we put them in the food processor and watched the seeds change shape and texture several times. Every time... - 117.674
Mexican Chia Fresca
Here is a great drink for spring or summer time. See this interesting video that shares an amazing recipe for a delicious and healthy Mexican Chia Fresca. The video is informative and updates about the health benefits of chia seeds. Watch the video and give... - 115.026
Healthy Cumin Fish
For a fish dish that crackles with Indian flavors, this could be a great choice. The zesty flavor of cumin pumps up the flavor of all fish that makes for an excellent dish. This video presents a fish recipe that packs in tons of flavor but very little fat and... - 113.226
Chia Banana And Lucuma Powder Porridge
Won't you like to begin your day with a wholesome power packed breakfast. Simply watch this amazing video that is nicely presented and interesting too. Follow this video to make a filling, delicious and super healthy porridge within no time. - 112.968
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until... - 112.325
Tasty Chia Seed Vegan Gravy
When it comes to coking, Ruth can just do anything. In this video, she whomps up a vegan, gluten-free chia seed gravy that is just perfect for your weeknight. Delicious and easy to prepare, this gravy tastes good when eaten with flatbread. - 107.456
Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding
If you are on a raw vegan diet and craving for desserts, try this Chocolate Coconut Chia Seed Pudding. This is a luscious recipe and it tastes nothing less than a real chocolate pudding. The best thing about this dessert is that it can double up as a healthy... - 107.362
Seared Tuna With Sesame Seeds
Nikko is going to sear tuna with a sesame seed coating. While it looks like a simple recipe, which it is, but needs careful attention because the fish needs to be cooked just for a while. Overcooking the fish will kill its taste. Follow the simple guidelines... - 107.343
Sesame And Jaggery Snack Bars
Here's a simple recipe of Sesame and Jaggery Snack Bars which makes for an excellent quick bite. These bars are easy to make and the combination of jaggery and sesame seeds impart a great taste to them. Watch the video and try these Sesame and Jaggery Snack... - 104.484
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Chef Nikko has a very good recipe to use up all the seeds from the Halloween pumpkins. It’s a very simple recipe to make from the nutritious pumpkin seeds. A few simple steps and some spices are just enough to pep them up. They are best enjoyed as snack and... - 104.268
Raw Arugula And Chia Seed Shake
How about a drink that is nutritious with great health values? Here is a recipe by chef Santiago showing how to make a quick shake using fresh Arugula and Chia seeds. Great tasting drink for goodness! - 103.414
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are nutritious and make a great snack, so why throw those seeds from your pumpkin. In this video, the chef shows how to roast pumpkin seeds from fresh pumpkin. All you need is salt and seasoning in addition to seeds. These are easy to make in... - 103.109
Tasty Flax Cracker Snack
Snack doesn't has to be unhealthy always. Weight watchers can make low calorie flax cracker with Karen Knowler and beam with goodness and health. Look forward to a crackling treat! - 102.896
No Bake Chia Cacao Pudding
Looking for an easy no-bake chia cacao pudding recipe? Then watch this video and learn of a simple recipe that will yield delicious chia cacao pudding, without any cooking! - 99.7489
Crunchy-spiced Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Wondering what to do with the leftover pumpkin seeds from your Halloween's jack-o-lantern? Simple just whack up a tasty, crunchy, healthy snack. Sweet-salty-spicy-crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds make for a delightful treat any time, anywhere. Stream the video,... - 99.4125
Healthy Raw Flax Crackers
Looking for a tasty snack that is also healthy and easy to make? Then watch this video and learn how to make flax crackers the healthy way. - 99.2695
Refreshing Chia Fresca
Looking to make your own energy drink at home? Then this recipe should help. Chia fresca is a popular Mexican energy drink that can be easily prepared at home. A natural, healthy alternative to store-bought sugary energy drinks any day. Stir up a glass for... - 93.6259
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Whether its pumpkin pie, spicy risotto, trail mix, granola, soup, or salad, crunchy roasted pumpkin seeds make a wonderful addition to all your meals. However, roasting it at home might seem to be a little arduous, more so when you don't know how to go about... - 91.7625
Sunflower Seed Patties
If you are a vegan and do not like to eat TVP or tofu, this Sunflower Seed and Vegetable Patty can be a really good option for you. In this video you will see an easy and effective way of making a burger with a meat substitute such as sunflower seed. If you... - 90.3416
Savory Chia Seed Ep 179
Need a healthy recipe to add up some omega 3 to your diet? Then take a look at this savory chia seed pudding recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines chia seeds with ginger root and garlic to make a perfectly tasting dish. A great solution for... - 88.6152
Raw Chia Milk
Being intolerant to dairy-based milk products doesn't mean that you miss out on the delight of enjoying milk-based treat at home. This video presents a tasty chia milk recipe that can be substituted for milk in any recipe. This is so delightful and simple... - 83.7532
Fried Sesame Balls
Are you looking for a classic sesame balls recipe? Here is a traditional Chinese style fried sesame balls recipe that serves as a delicious dessert. The chef here has prepared this recipe in such a simple manner, so that you can prepare the same easily in... - 83.6704
Healthy Flax Meal
Following a diet? This recipe might just come handy. The flax seeds are rich in nutrients and in this video, chef demonstrates an effective way to include them in your diet. Do not miss it. - 81.6577
Cranberry And Chia Goodness Muffins
There could be nothing more enticing that fluffy baked mounds of muffins to jump-start your day. And when its filled with the taste of cranberries and goodness of chia seeds, then it definitely calls for a double treat. Ruth shows you how to make these... - 80.8196
Baked Pumpkin Seeds
Carving a pumpkin for Halloween? Don't throw away those pumpkin seeds. You can use them as a topping for your pumpkin based pies and puddings or just snack on them in between your meals. Watch this video to know what exactly you need to do. - 77.4556
Healthy Chia Seed Breakfast
Healthy breakfasts doesn't have to be boring. Chia seed makes for healthy, tasty inclusion to any breakfast table. Blythe Metz presents a tasty, quick and easy breakfast dish using chia seeds that is just perfect for people on the go. - 74.9113
Homemade Chia Goodness
Power up your mornings with this yummy chia recipe that s quite a cinch to make. This gluten-free delight is packed with nutrition and is a great way to kick-start your mornings. Just try replicating this recipe at home and treat yourself to yummy food. - 66.521
Pumpkin seeds are very versatile and are not only flavorful, but very nutritious too. Randy shows you how to cook this crunchy seeds that makes for a great addition to any meals. Next time before your throw away your Halloween pumpkin, consider trying this... - 65.8759
Plum Chia Jam
Do you often like to prepare your own jams at home? Now you can add another recipe to your list. Watch this video to learn how you can prepare this delicious Plum Chia Jam at home. The recipe is simple and can be easily replicated at home. - 64.9533
Raw Sunflower And Pumpkin Seeds
For all the raw food diet followers, here's a recipe that is going to come handy every time you feel like munching on to something. Watch chef Dorothy prepare these Raw Sunflower and Pumpkin Seeds that are ideal for snacking. - 64.3612
Poppy Seed Goodies
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl cream butter, brown sugar and honey until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well adding egg and vanilla.
5. In another bowl sift flour, measure and sift again... - 48.2123
1)In a bowl, soak tamarind for 15-20 minutes and filter it. Add water and mix well.
2)Add all the remaining ingredients to the water and mix well. Chill it.
3)Serve the chilled zeerajal with golgappas or alone. - 47.8139
Poppy Seed Crunch
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2 Lightly grease an 8-inch-square pan with butter.
3 In a bowl, cream the butter.
4 Gradually add in the sugar.
5 Stir in the egg yolks and vanilla.
6 In another bowl, sift together the flour,... - 47.6285
Poppy Seed Gugelhupf
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Grease the inside of a 9- to 9 1/2-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan with butter using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush.
4) Sprinkle... - 47.5848
Poppy Seed Loaf
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF (180°C).
2. Apply butter or margarine on a 9x5x3 inch (23 x 12 x 7 cm) loaf pan.
3. In a small bowl, put in poppy seeds and milk. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Take a mixing bowl, using a hand blender beat... - 47.429
Poppy Seed Lavender Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Prepare the muffin tins.
3. Beat eggs thoroughly.
4. Add sugar, lemon zest, poppy seeds, and lavender, and beat well.
5. Mix in oil and stir until thoroughly mixed. Stir in vanilla.
6. Mix the dry... - 47.375
Chicken In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a large saucepan, cover the chicken with water.
Add the salt and onion.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove chicken and set aside.
Heat a skillet and toast the pumpkin seeds until they pop.
Grind in a blender and add 1 cup chicken broth.
Remove and set... - 46.6032
Sweet Peppers And Cumin Rice
1) Chop white portion of scallions to measure 1 1/2 cups. Reserve greens.
2) Halve, core, seseed and cube bell peppers.
3) In small saucepan, boil chicken stock over medium heat.
4) In a large heavy saucepan melt butter over medium... - 46.5092
Poppy Seed Loaf
This Poppy Seed Loaf tastes fabulous ! Try this delicious creamy honeyed poppy seeds, almonds and orange bread for a weekend get together with your friends or any festive occasion. This will surely make your guests' eyes pop out in wonder ! Try this Poppy... - 46.3765
Sesame Seed Drops
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, mix the sugar and butter creaming them until fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs one by one, beating well after adding each.
4) Add the vanilla,... - 45.8668
Duck Breasts With Fresh Pear And Cumin
Slash through the fat of the skin side of the duck breasts, making a lattice pattern.
Rub in on both sides 2 capfuls of Poire William, the ground cumin and garlic, and leave to marinate at room temperature for at least an hour.
Heat a non-stick pan and toss... - 45.7264
Peas And Tomatoes With Whole Cumin
1. Remove the peas from their shell and keep them aside.
2. Take a small cup and mix together cumin, coriander, Cayenne, turmeric, black pepper, ginger, and nutmeg.
3. Add 5 tablespoons of warm water. Let it set aside.
4. In large pan, heat oil on... - 45.4108
Spiced Shrimp In Pumpkin Seed Sauce
In a saucepan, place the shrimp, enough water to cover them, and the salt, peppercorns and bayleaf.
Simmer about 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Remove shrimp, let cool, then shell and devein.
In a skillet, toast the seeds until they start to pop.
Add... - 45.3801
Poppy Seed Flats
Well grease a baking sheet or line with parchment paper; set aside.
Stir together flour, cornmeal, onion, sugar, the 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seed, baking soda, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles... - 45.3275
Braided Seed Rounds
1) Take a 9-inch round layered cake pan and lightly grease it.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine 6 1/2 cups flour, salt, yeast and sugar in it. Add butter and hot water. Beat until mixture turns smooth. Gently stir in remaining 1/2 cup... - 45.2244
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with salt, mustard and cayenne.
3. Cut in butter, and add 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and grated cheese.
4. In another bowl beat the egg yolk with lemon juice and stir it into... - 45.2111
Cumin Covered Cock
The French sometimes use chicken.
Boil cumin in olive oil for 1 hour.
Prepare dough to cover cock: Mix butter, egg, water, salt and pepper.
Blend in flour.
Place on lightly floured board.
Knead with palm of hand.
Work into a large... - 45.0694
Poppy Seed Or Almond Nut Roulade
1) Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) Mix yeast and a pinch of sugar with lukewarm water.
3) Make sure that the water is lukewarm to about 110Â° to 115Â° temperatureâ€”neither too hot nor too cool to the touch.
4) Let the... - 45.0608
Veal Ragout With Caraway Seeds
1) Season the veal cubes with salt and a few grindings of pepper.
2) In a 10- or 12-inch skillet, heated over medium heat, melt butter and sautÃ© onions in it for 6 to 8 minutes when the foam subsides, until translucent.
3) Mix in veal cubes and top... - 45.026
Pumpkin Seed Tomatillo Dip
1) A pot filled with water to cover the tomatillos is readied.
2) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
3) Husked tomatillos are simmered in boiling water for about 2 minutes.
4) The excess water is drained off.
5) Meanwhile, pumpkin... - 44.8996
Shrimp With Crushed Mustard Seeds
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Pat dry as thoroughly as you can.
In a cup, combine the crushed mustard seeds, turmeric, tomato sauce, and 2 tablespoons of water.
Heat the oil in a 10-12-inch skillet over a medium-high... - 44.734
Poppy Seed Chicken
Poppy Seed Chicken is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Poppy Seed Chicken is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 44.2799
1) Clean and wash sesame seeds. Dry them in sunlight.
2) When they are damp, rub them in a cloth to take out the skin.
3) In a large wok, melt jiggery and add all the ingredients.
4) Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. Switch... - 44.2285
Mushrooms With Cumin And Asafoetida
Chop off the coarse stem ends.
Heat oil in 3-quart pot over medium heat, and put in the asafetida.
It will sizzle and expand within 5 seconds.
Now add the cumin seeds, and as soon as they darken (5 to 10 seconds), the red peppers.
Stir once... - 44.0336
Pickled Nasturtium Seeds
Dissolve salt in 4 cups water.
Soak nasturtium seeds in the mixture for 2 days.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Cover with fresh cold water and let stand for 1 day.
Drain very well and pack into hot sterilized jars.
Boil remaining ingredients together for 10... - 43.7642
Poppy Seed Cardamom Waffles
1) The waffle iron is preheated after brushing it with a mixture of oil and liquid lecithin or melted butter.
2) All ingredients, except poppy seeds, are blended well in a food processor.
3) The blender is stopped and the sides are... - 43.6607
Potatoes With Asafoetida And Cumin
Wash, peel, and quarter potatoes.
Put them in bowl with cold water to cover.
In 2-3-quart pot, heat oil over medium heat.
As it heats, put potatoes in colander to drain.
When the fat is hot, put in the asafetida; after it sizzles (5 seconds), add the cumin... - 43.5126
Poppy Seed Kuchen
Here is a very easy and interesting recipe that will help you whip up Poppy Seed Kuchen in no time. Sprinkled with fruit and nuts and made rich with light cream, this Poppy Seed Kuchen are just amazing; you will definitely find it hard to resist the urge to... - 43.232
Whole Pea Pods With Cumin
Wash the pea pods, discarding any old ones.
Heat the oil in a wide 10-12-inch casserole-type pot over medium heat.
When hot, add the asafetida and cumin seeds.
In 10 or 20 seconds the cumin seeds will begin to change color.
Put in the pea pods immediately and... - 43.2028
Rice With Cumin And Pimiento
1) Skin and mince garlic.
2) Clean pimiento and cube into 1/2-inch dice.
3) In a heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Mix paprika and cumin and stir for 1 minute.
5) Mix... - 43.0981
Poppy Seed Layer Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375F. Take two 8" layer pans and line them with wax papers.
2) Into the milk, add in the poppy seeds. Let the mixture stand for about 1 hour.
3) In a bowl, cream the shortening and sugar to get a light and fluffy... - 42.9502
Poppy Seed Loaf
1. In a bowl, mix flour, whole-wheat flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk, margarine and add to the flours and mix until dough forms. Add egg white and form a fairly firm dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured... - 42.9283
Vegetable Stir Fry With Sesame Seeds
1. In 1 cup or 250 milliliter measure, blend together stock, cornstarch and soy sauce, microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes or until boiling, stirring once and set aside.
2. Heat the microwave browning skillet at High for 5 minutes or as per the... - 42.7691
Combine oatmeal, whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt in a bowl; set aside.
Using an electric mixer on Medium, beat the margarine, sugar replacement, and fructose until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Beat in brandy flavoring and... - 42.4567
Poppy Seed Cookies
Soak the poppy seeds in the milk for 5 minutes or until all the milk is absorbed.
Beat the butter and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture is light and creamy.
Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot water, or in a microwave.
Stir the... - 42.455
Caraway Seed Cookies
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly grease several cooky sheets.
Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder.
Stir in the caraway seeds.
Cream the butter with the sugar and lemon rind.
Beat in the egg.
Add the milk and gradually stir in the flour,... - 42.3705
Sweet Poppy Seed Crescents
To make yeast dough, stir a pinch of sugar into milk; sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly beat butter, sour cream and egg into yeast mixture.
Pour... - 42.1299
Poppy Seed Loaf
Combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, find salt just till warm (115-120°); stir constantly.
Add to dry mixture.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By... - 41.9066
Sunflower Seed Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add honey, oil, vanilla and water to beat.
3) Add flour, and combine thoroughly.
4) Fold in seeds.
5) Use lightly oiled cookie sheet to spoon the batter by spreading out to make 3" circles.
6)... - 41.662
Poppy Seed Kolaches
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Add the next seven ingredients and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth.
Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased... - 41.5842
Carrot, Celeriac And Sesame Seed Salad
1. Slice the celeriac into thin matchsticks. Place in a small saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 2 minutes.
2. Drain and rinse the celeriac in cold water and place in a mixing bowl.
3. Finely grate the carrot. Add the carrot and the raisins to the... - 41.5075
Heat a saucepan.
Add the oil and flakes and saute 5 minutes.
Add the water and the salt.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, saute the vegetables and sunflower seeds in oil in the order given.
Mix the vegetables with the cooked flakes.
Add the cumin... - 41.4107
Sunflower Sesame Rissoles
Preheat the oven to 180Â°C/350Â°F/Gas 4.
Grind the sesame seeds in a blender, then the sunflower seeds, making sure both lots are not too finely ground as the rissoles need some texture.
Put the seeds in a large bowl.
Mix in the herbs, cumin and tamari,... - 41.3476
Poppy Seed Torte
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Beat in sugar gradually.
Add raisins, lemon rind, cinnamon, cloves, and poppy seed, beating well after each addition.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into mixture with hands.
Grease two 9-inch pans and line with... - 41.345
Cold Tossed Watercress With Sesame Seeds
1) In a Dutch oven or a large stockpot, bring 4 quarts of unsalted water to a boil.
2) Cut the watercress just above the bands that keeps each bunch together and throw the stems away. Discard any discoloured or wilted pieces from the leafy... - 41.279
Lemon Poppy Seed Fruit Bowl
For dressing, in small mixer bowl beat together honey, lemon peel, lemon juice, poppy seed, mustard, and salt.
Gradually add oil, beating with electric mixer or rotary beater till mixture is thickened.
Cover and chill.
Chill fruit, except bananas.
Peel and... - 41.0254
Ham And Fennel Seed Terrine
Line 5-cup terrine with barding fat.
Combine all remaining ingredients except ham and nuts in large bowl and mix with whipping motion to aerate.
Spread about 1/4 to 1/3 of mixture in terrine.
Arrange some strips of ham lengthwise on top and sprinkle with some... - 41.0128
Poppy Seed Garland
To make yeast dough, stir 1 teaspoon sugar into a warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour, remaining sugar and salt into a large bowl.
Melt... - 40.8587
Peanut And Cumin Pate
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a microwave, roast the peanuts for 4-5 minutes by occasionally shaking the dish.
3. Add cumin seeds and roast for about a minute.
4. Add the nuts to oven and roast.
5. Adjust oven at gas 5,... - 40.8202
Sesame Broccoli Stir Fry
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat (375°) until hot.
Add broccoli, sweet red pepper, onion, and garlic; stir-fry 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Combine brown sugar and next 6... - 40.766
Raisabzi (vegetables Tempered With Mustard Seeds)
Heat the oil and add the ginger and chillies.
Stirring continuously, allow them to brown lightly.
Add the turmeric and coriander powder and fry for a few seconds.
Add the tomatoes and fry till the fat separates.
Add the potatoes, garlic and a little... - 40.6803
1) In a bowl mix flour, baking soda and 1/4 teaspoon salt with the shortening resembling pie dough.
2) Mix together milk and vinegar.
3) Immediately add to the dough mixture.
4) Separate and divide dough into 36 pieces.
5) Roll with fingers into 5... - 40.5862
Poppy Seed Crackers
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In small bowl, add poppy seeds to boiling water, let stand until cool.
Sift together flour, salt, soda, and pepper.
Add oil, honey, egg, onion, and poppy seed mixture to flour mixture.
Stir until stiff dough forms.
Knead lightly until... - 40.5326
1) In a steamer, steam the broccoli florets over boiling water.
2) Let the florets steam for about 10 minutes or until they turn soft.
3) Keep the steamed florest warm until serving time.
4) In a small bowl, mix vinegar, water, oil,... - 40.5081
Poppy Seed Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy.
3) Beat in the sugar, orange juice, oil, 1/2 poppyseeds and salt.
4) Gradually stir in the flour and beat to blend well.
5) On an ungreased cookie sheet drop the... - 40.3146
Poppy Seed Torte
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Beat sugar and cream to form a creamy mixture. Whisk egg yolks till they turn lemon yellow and thick. Add the creamed butter mixture and beat thoroughly. Mix crumbs and blend well. Mix poppy seeds and... - 40.1394
Pumpkin Seed Candy
1. Lightly toast the pumpkin seeds in a dry pan, over a low flame, stirring all the while until they let out a nutty aroma. Tip onto waxed paper and let them cool completely, stirring occasionally to distribute the heat.
2. Add the seeds into a food... - 40.139
Poppy Seed Butter Slices
Cream butter and sugars until fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in vanilla extract.
Mix soda, flour, salt, and spices: stir in.
Stir in poppy seed.
Mix thoroughly with hands.
Mold into long smooth roll about 2 inches In... - 40.1004
Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
1) In a small non-aluminum saucepan, add cornstarch, sugar, and mustard.
2) Pour in water, honey, and vinegar. Stir well.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Cook the mixture over medium heat by continuous stirring, until thickened and bubbly.
5)... - 40.0361
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Liberally grease 2 cookie sheets.
3. Separate out the breadsticks, but do not unroll.
4. On greased cookie sheets, place coils 4 inches apart.
5. Press each of the coil to 5-inch circle and pinch to seal... - 39.9675
Carrots With Poppy Seeds
1) Peel and finely slice the carrots on the slant.
2) In a bowl, combine the ingredients for dressing and whisk till well blended. ... - 39.9659
Grandma S Onion And Poppy Seed Soda Crackers
Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until mixture resembles crumbs.
Add onion and poppy seed and mix well.
Dissolve baking soda in water.
Add soda mixture and remaining ingredients in order listed, stirring to form a dough.
Turn out onto lightly... - 39.744
Seed Recipes By Category