- » Seasoning Cube
Seasoning Cube Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoning cube recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoning cube recipes.
Seasoned Potato Cubes
These Seasoned Potato Cubes are simply irresisitible ! Try these herbed and spiced potato cubes and cracker crumbs. Tell me if you like these Seasoned Potato Cubes. - 27.4864
Try this delicious version of Seasoned Stuffing. An easy to prepare stuffing recipe, this Seasoned Stuffing can best be used in poultry dishes! - 36.1904
Pineapple And Tomato Cube Salad
Pineapple And Tomato Cube Salad is a simple mix and requires just three ingredients. I often serve this with honey French dressing and believe me this Royal Anne Cherry Salad tastes great. - 24.6106
Braised Beef Cubes
Melt butter in Dutch oven or large saucepan.
Cook and stir onion and mushrooms in butter until onion is tender.
Remove vegetables from pan; drain.
Brown meat with garlic in same pan.
Sprinkle remaining Seasonings on meat.
Mix beef broth and flour; pour on... - 39.4551
Cubed Steak In Tomato Sauce
Stephatto packs in the richness of steak, sauces and other flavorings. This is quite an easy dish to make and will not eat up much of your time. Just give this Stephatto a try this weekend. - 40.9752
Sherried Cubed Steaks
These Sherried Cubed Steaks are my passion. Try these creamy wined steaks seasoned with minced green onions for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Sherried Cubed Steaks are welcome. - 23.7125
How To Make Chicken Fried Steak
1. In different containers place – flour, buttermilk and corn flakes.
2. Coat the cubed steak with flour, followed by buttermilk and cornflakes. Set aside.
3. Heat a pan at medium – high flame. Add in the butter, pork sausage, onion, flour and... - 0
Tender Cube Steak
Here is a recipe you cannot resist from trying! The specialty of Tender Cube Steak is that it can be cooked very quickly. To top it, it can be used to make many more such recipes. This dish goes well with rice. - 82.0321
Icy Cubes And Onions
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. Pare, then thinly slice cucumber and onion into glass bowl. Sprinkle with salt, seasoned pepper, then vinegar. Top with ice cubes; refrigerate.
2. At serving time, toss all together. - 23.3739
Swiss Cubed Steaks
Place onion and green pepper in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, bouillon granules, Worcestershire sauce and seasoned salt.
Dredge cubed steaks in flour.
Add steaks to... - 40.6034
Oven Baked Cubed Pork
The Oven Baked Cubed Pork is a delicious and unique pork preparation. I have a weakness for pork and for me this dish is heaven! All the Pork lovers out there just has to try this this Oven Baked Cubed Pork recipe! - 37.3365
Frozen Horseradish Cubes
In medium bowl, whip evaporated skimmed milk until peaks form.
Fold in horseradish and seasonings.
Pour into ice cube tray.
Freeze until firm.
Remove from tray and place in freezer container until ready to use.
Dice and serve with cold fish.
Divide evenly. - 29.5992
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 40.0719
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale has a divine taste. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale gets its taste from beef mixed with zucchini and cheese. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.7069
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 45.8941
Potato Soup With Bacon And Browned Bread Cubes
Cook potatoes and onion in water until tender.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon pieces and brown bread cubes in fat until golden.
Add cream to soup and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Put some bread cubes and bits of crisp bacon into each soup bowl... - 36.7557
Cube Steaks With Horse Radish Sauce
1)On a grill, broil the cube steaks very quickly.
2)Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
3)In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise with cream well till it is a smooth mixture.
4)Put in horseradish, ¼ teaspoon salt and a pinch of pepper and stir... - 34.9605
Skewered Lamb Cubes
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Mix marinade ingredients together; pour over lamb and refrigerate 2 hours.
Thread lamb cubes on skewers.
Place on hot grill and cook 8 to 10 minutes depending on taste.
Turn 4 to 5 times, baste and season. - 31.4367
Cube Steaks, Horse-radish Sauce
This Cube Steaks, Horse-Radish Sauce is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this more unusual recipe for Cube Steaks, Horse-Radish Sauce and take delight in its wonderful glory. - 40.0354
1. Set the frying kettle on a warm part of the range. Fill it half full of fat or shortening and let it slowly heat to 370° F., or hot enough to brown a 1-inch cube of bread in 1 minute.
2. Mix the yolk, seasonings, softened margarine and crumbs; beat and... - 25.6033
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
This Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles is a deliciously simple and satisfying meal and is enjoyed by foodies across the world. Try out this nore unusual recipe for Minced Beef Cubes with Noodles take delight in its wonderful glory. - 45.8243
Minced Beef Cubes With Noodles
1)Heat a large skillet, melt the butter.
2)Put in the garlic and sauté.
3)In a bowl, sprinkle the flour over the meat cubes.
4)Add in the floured meat cubes into the skillet. Sauté and cook over low heat till browned.
5)Put in the onion and... - 47.3621
Old Fashioned Poultry Stuffing
In skillet, cook celery and onion with seasonings in butter until tender.
Toss lightly with bread cubes.
Spoon into a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes. - 30.0225
Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing
Cook onion in butter or margarine till tender; add poultry seasoning or sage, salt, and pepper.
Combine with bread cubes.
Drizzle with broth; toss to mix well.
Use to stuff a 10-pound turkey (or two 4- to 5-pound roasting chickens) or bake, covered, in a... - 26.4873
Pork Cube Steaks
Slowly brown the cube steaks in a nonstick skillet.
Drain any excess fat from pan.
Pour milk over the steaks.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes.
Place steaks on a heated serving plate.
Sprinkle with paprika. - 28.8428
Quick Garlic Cubed Steaks
In saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, snipped parsley, celery salt, and garlic.
Brush butter mixture on both sides of steaks.
Place the steaks in wire grill basket.
Grill over hot coals for 1 to 2 minutes.
Turn... - 40.1114
Sauced Cubed Steaks
Crush beef bouillon cube; add boiling water, stirring to dissolve.
Brown steaks in cooking fat in a large frying pan, 2 minutes on each side.
Remove steaks from pan; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
Stir flour into pan drippings; stir in... - 43.0875
Ham Cheese Cubes
Beat all ingredients except ham together until creamy and of spreading consistency.
Place one ham slice on a piece of waxed paper.
With a spatula, spread some of the creamed mixture over it.
Place another slice of ham on top of creamed mixture and spread with... - 35.2005
Cubed Veal Stew
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– In a stove-to-oven casserole dish, heat oil. Cook veal cubes and onion until golden. Add leeks, carrots, and peppers and pour hot beef stock over mixture. Cover and cook for 40 minutes in oven.
– At the end... - 33.1838
Curried Beef Cubes
Roll beef cubes in flour and brown in hot oil.
Combine onion, garlic, salt, pepper, tomato sauce, and water; pour over meat.
Cover and cook slowly over low heat till meat is fork-tender, about 1 1/2 hours.
Stir in the curry powder.
Add green beans and cook... - 39.0436
Cubed Pork In Cream Sauce
– In a skillet, heat oil, melt butter and saute pork. Remove meat from skillet and keep warm.
– Deglaze skillet with white wine and reduce liquid by half. Add cream and red onion pieces, season with salt, pepper, and nutmeg and simmer over low heat,... - 33.2381
Fried Cubed Lamb With Black Pepper And Onions
1. Rub the ginger, garlic, fresh coriander and salt on to the lamb and place in a saucepan. Pour in the water, add the 1 chopped chilli and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Lower the heat, partly cover the pan with a lid and cook for 15-20 minutes or... - 34.2153
Cubed Steaks With Peppers
1) Season the meat well with the salt and pepper.
2) In large skillet, brown the meat evenly in hot oil and drain off the fat.
3) Stir in the green peppers undrained tomatoes, onion, basil, oregano, and 1/4 tsp salt.
4) Simmer covered for about 20... - 38.9214
Curried Beef Cubes
1. Coat the meat with flour and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large skillet, heat the Crisco and add the meat to brown through.
3. Add the onions to the same pan and sautÃ© till cooked.
4. Mix the tomato sauce, water, garlic,... - 43.5781
Rice Cube And Tofu Salad
1. Take a plastic container measuring 15 x 20 x 2.5 cm (6 x 8 x 1 inch) and line with nonstick
2. Boil the water and add the rice. Boil for 12 minutes until very soft. Drain well. Puree
5 tablespoons of the rice using a blender. Stir into the... - 37.2662
Marinated Mozzarella Cubes
In a quart jar with a tight-fitting lid, layer a third of the cheese, peppers, thyme and garlic.
Repeat layers twice.
In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; mix well.
Pour into jar; seal and turn upside... - 37.1547
Mustard Ham Cubes
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup water then dissolve over hot water on low heat.
Mix mustard with 1 tablespoon water until smooth.
Add to gelatin with mayonnaise and seasonings.
Beat until well blended and smooth.
Spread evenly in oiled 8-inch square baking pan and... - 33.5375
Baked Cranberry Ham Cubes
Lightly brown ham in butter in skillet.
Bring water and sugar to boil in saucepan, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Add 3/4 cup cranberries and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Add orange rind and seasonings.
Combine ham and cranberry mixture and pour into... - 35.8548
Veal Scallopini Cubes
Veal Scallopini Cubes is the ideal side dish you can prepare and serve with rice, noodles or over toast points. Veal Scallopini Cubes has a really good flavor. Make it today! - 39.5911
Veal Cubes With Dumplings
Roll meat in flour.
Brown slowly in small amount hot fat in Dutch oven; add tomato juice and seasonings.
Cover and simmer (don't boil) 1 hour.
Add vegetables; cover and continue cooking about 30 minutes or till vegetables are almost done.
Corn-meal Dumplings:... - 41.5889
Golden Fried Potato Cubes
1. Preheat a large 25 cm (10 inch) browning dish for 6-8 minutes, following the manufacturer's instructions.
2. Put the potatoes into a plastic bag containing the flour, spices and seasonings. Inflate the bag and shake until the potatoes are well coated.
3.... - 35.8869
Ham Cubes In Sweet And Sour Sauce
– In a skillet, melt butter and saute ham, onion and garlic.
– Add apricot syrup and wine vinegar and let liquid reduce by two-thirds.
– Pour beef and chicken stocks into liquid, season with salt, pepper, rosemary and coriander, then add honey and... - 32.5077
Basic Bread Stuffing
1. Place butter and onion in 2-quart glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on ROAST for 4 to 5 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in remaining ingredients; mix well. Stuff poultry. - 26.1902
Baked Cornbread Dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
Add the celery and onions.
Cook over medium heat until tender.
Stir in herbs, seasoning and spices.
Lightly spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
Place the... - 41.2658
Pork Chops N Stuffing
In skillet, brown pork chops (use shortening if necessary).
Arrange in 2-quart shallow baking dish (12x8x 2").
Lightly toss bread cubes, onion, butter, 1/3 cup water, and poultry seasoning; spoon on chops.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend soup... - 32.043
Herb Seasoned Stuffing
Remove crust from bread; cut bread into cubes.
Melt butter or margarine in large skillet.
Add seasonings; stir to mix.
Add bread cubes.
Toss or stir lightly to coat bread cubes.
Pour onto baking sheet.
Allow to dry by air or dry in very slow oven.
These dried... - 28.8444
Saucy Seasoned Sole
CHEESE SAUCE: In saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Gradually whisk in milk until smooth; cook, whisking, for 5 to 7 minutes or until thickened.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 minute.
Stir in Cheddar cheese,... - 39.7127
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 29.7824
Steak Chili With Fajita Seasoning
Stir together ingredients for the Fajita Seasoning; set aside.
Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a soup pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Brown half the meat in oil; transfer meat to a 4- to 6-qt slow cooker.
Brown remaining meat in 1 Tbsp oil and transfer to slow... - 44.5206
Seasoned Cheese Souffle
Put buttered bread and cheese together in layers and pour over it the eggs and milk.
Bake in hot oven and serve with mushroom sauce: Thicken 1 can Heinz Mushroom soup and add seasoning as desired.
Also add 1 can of broken mushrooms.
Cook in double boiler. - 29.2295
Italian Seasoned Minestrone Soup
1. In a 4-quart Dutch oven, tip out all the ingredients except the cheese
2. Heat the contents of the Dutch oven to boiling point.
3. Once the tomatoes have broken up, reduce the heat to low
4. Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes while stirring the... - 44.9375
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
1) Bone the turkey breast and leaving the skin intact.
2) Cut a pocket around two-thirds through each side toward the center. Sprinkle each pocket with salt and pepper and keep them aside.
3) Take a skillet and add 1/2 cup of butter... - 45.4531
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
Saute onion in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add next 6 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve bouillon cubes.
Add bread, and stir until mixture is moistened.
Bone turkey breast, leaving skin intact.
Cut pocket two-thirds through each side... - 37.4948
Seasoned Racks Of Lamb With Glazed Mint Sauce
Using a sharp knife, separate bones from meat, leaving both ends intact; this gives a pocket for the seasoning.
Firmly pack seasoning between bones and meat.
Place racks in baking dish and bake, uncovered, in moderate oven 25 to 35 minutes, or until cooked as... - 40.1507
Seasoned Swedish Meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In medium bowl, lightly toss chuck with salt, 1/4 teaspoon pepper, Worcestershire, and thyme, mixing well. Gently shape into 18 balls.
3. In hot butter in large skillet, saute meatballs until browned on all sides. Remove skillet... - 36.128
Add lemon juice and seasonings, toss with bread cubes.
Spread cubes in shallow pan.
Bake at 225° for 1 hour or until dry.
Remove from oven, add 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt. - 33.882
Beef 'n' Gravy
The beef and gravy recipe is prepared with beef cubes. Seasoned and coated with flour, the beef and gravy is cooked with the browned steak in beef gravy along with parsley flakes in the oven to a desired doneness. - 30.2773
Old Fashionedpoultry Stuffing
Cook celery, onion, and poultry seasoning in butter until vegetables are tender.
Add soup; mix lightly with bread cubes. - 20.5844
Spread out bread cubes on a large baking sheet.
Combine remaining ingredients and sprinkle over cubes.
Toast at 300° for 40 to 45 minutes.
Cool and store in a covered jar. - 24.9704
Seasoned Brussels Sprouts
Cook" brussels sprouts with bouillon cubes and water until just tender.
Heat soup to boiling; pour.
Garnish with cheese and pimiento.
Serve at once. - 30.364
Homemade Seasoned Croutons
1. Place margarine in square dish, 8x8 x 2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on medium (50%) 1 to 2 minutes or until melted.
2. Stir in parsley flakes, garlic salt and paprika. Add bread cubes; toss to coat. Microwave uncovered on high 3 minutes 30 seconds... - 24.4116
Seasoned Swiss Cheese Fondue
In a fondue pot, over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt and nutmeg.
Add milk gradually and cook until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Lower heat and add cheese by handfuls, stirring until cheese is melted after each... - 35.9386
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, garlic, seasoned salt, parsley, basil, thyme and dillweed.
Cream with the back of a spoon until well mixed.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spread 1 side of each slice of bread with butter or margarine mixture.
Stack... - 37.9381
Seasoned Pork Chop Dinner
In a saucepan cook farfalle in boiling salted water just till tender, 10 to 12 minutes; drain.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
Cut tomatoes into quarters; stir into farfalle along with the 1/2 teaspoon salt and the thyme.
Place in 12 x7 1/2 x 2-inch... - 43.4865
Hearty Vegetable Stew Seasoned With Beef
Bring beef broth to a boil in a small saucepan; cook 15 minutes or until reduced to 2 cups.
Trim fat from roast; cut roast into 1/2-inch cubes.
Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until hot.
Add beef; brown on one... - 40.7832
Seasoned Orange Stuffing
Toss together bread, celery, orange peel, diced orange sections, and seasonings Combine egg and butter; add to bread mixture, tossing lightly. - 28.8582
Vichyssoise Seasoned With Leeks
Blender chop potatoes and leek in chicken broth.
Pour into a saucepan and cook potatoes at low heat until tender.
Put remaining ingredients, except cream, into the Osterizer container, add cooked mixture, cover and process at LIQUEFY until smooth.
Pour into... - 33.3055
Onion Soup Seasoned With Worcestershire Sauce
Prepare beef broth in a saucepan.
Add the onions and Worcestershire sauce.
Cover and simmer until onions are tender.
If desired, top each serving with 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan or sharp Cheddar cheese.
(Add 28 calories to each serving when using cheese.) - 28.0372
Caesar Seasoned Croutons
Brush both sides of bread with olive or cooking oil; sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic salt.
Cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in 15xl0xl-inch baking pan.
Bake in 300°F oven for 30 minutes, stirring once.
Store in airtight containers. - 28.344
1. In a blender, add the clementines, bananas and water.
2. Blend the contents into a smooth paste.
3. Transfer the contents of the blender in a glass bowl and serve. - 96.6652
Seasoned Tofu In Broth
1.Take a medium non-aluminium bowl and mix together 1/4 cup of dissolves broth mix with soy sauce, 1/4 teaspoon grated and pared ginger root, garlic and blend well.
2. Add in the tofu and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
3.Take a 1 quart saucepan,... - 41.4889
Shish Kabob With Italian Seasoning
Combine vinegar, oil, onion salt, garlic, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup water in a large mixing bowl.
Cut steak in 1-inch cubes.
Add to marinade and let stand, covered with plastic wrap, at room temperature 5 to 6 hours.
Place meat... - 34.381
Seasoned Chicken Cacciatore
1. Toss chicken thighs in flour and Season All salt.
2. Combine chicken thighs, remaining flour, onion, butter, garlic, tomato paste, juice from tomatoes, stock cubes and white wine in a 3-litre casserole dish.
3. Cover and cook for 22-24 minutes on medium... - 37.8323
Classic Seasoned Beef Stroganoff
Cut the beef into thin strips, about quarter-inch by three inches.
In a large skillet heat the quarter cup of the butter.
Saute half the meat until browned.
Remove meat to a platter.
Heat the remaining butter and brown the rest of the meat.
Remove... - 41.1685
Seasoned Cheese Fondue
This Cheese Fondue tastes terrific ! Try this deliciously flavored Swiss dish for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Fondue are welcome ! - 30.3306
Seasoned Cornmeal Scrapple
In skillet brown the sausage slowly, stirring to break into small pieces; drain off fat. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water; add to sausage.
Bring to boiling.
Slowly stir in cornmeal, salt, thyme, and cloves.
Cook 5 minutes,... - 43.9134
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.1352
Turkey Tetrazzini Seasoned With Tabasco
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) In a saucepan, add 3 tablespoons of butter to melt.
3) Add sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Sprinkle in flour and salt.
5) Slowly stir in milk by adding bouillon cube.
6) Place over medium heat... - 47.4229
Creamy Seasoned Turkey
Creamy Seasoned Turkey has a succulent taste. The turkey and cheese gives the Creamy Seasoned Turkey a magnificent taste. Creamy Seasoned Turkey is inspired by restaurants universally. Must try it. - 30.9134
Seasoned Shrimp Stuffing
1. Shell and devein the raw shrimp. Coarsely chop enough to yield one-half cup and reserve for the sauce. Chop the remaining shrimp in small pieces.
2. In a skillet heat the butter, add the onion and celery and cook until the onion is transparent. Add the... - 28.0723
Seasoned Patty Pan
1. Take a 1 ½ quart casserole, and add all ingredients, cover and microwave at HIGH for about 6-12 minutes until squash turns soft. Stir twice during the cooking time.
2. Serve seasoned patty pan with salad. - 35.1209
Vichyssoise Seasoned With Leeks And Chives
In 2 1/2 qt glass casserole microwave (high) butter, onion and leeks 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and broth.
Microwave (high) 12-15 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes. (Potatoes should be very tender.) Force the mixture through a sieve or process in blender; return... - 29.5476
Hawaiian Seasoned Tuna
In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, cook sesame seed in oil just until seed is golden, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in ginger.
Stir in chilies, soy, onion, and seaweed.
Trim off and discard any skin, dark portions, or tough... - 32.6436
Seasoned Stir Fried Pork And Peppers
Heat oil in skillet.
Add garlic and pork and stir-fry until meat is lightly browned.
Add broth and salt, bring to boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer 8 to 10 minutes.
Add vegetables and cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 5 to 6 minutes.
Blend cornstarch,... - 33.2117
Cut the tempeh into small cubes or strips and set aside.
In a non-reactive shallow bowl, stir together the marinade ingredients.
Add the tempeh pieces and toss until the marinade is absorbed.
In a heavy skillet, saute the tempeh in the oil on medium-high heat... - 36.2426
Pork With Gravy Part 1 – Introduction And Seasoning
Impress your guests with this no-fuss melt-in-the-mouth pork recipe. The chef here has divided the video in 2 sections – In this video she displays the ingredients and also shows instructions to season and roast the chicken. Watch part 2 for the gravy and... - 76.2367
Seasonal Vegetables With Oyster Sauce
All of us like trying something different with our favorite seasonal vegetables especially when they are at the peak of flavor and normally at their lowest price. Take a look at this video to see how the lady combines seasonal veggies with a couple of basic... - 85.2645
Seasoned Steak And Kidney Pudding
1. To prepare the coat the steak and kidney in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
2. In a pan, melt the fat add the meat and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
3. Cook adding the onion for 2 minutes, then gradually stir in the... - 47.2672
Oprah's Farewell Season Moscow Mule
Homemade cocktails are great as you can make them as per your taste. This Home Style Moscow Mule is a good example of such cocktails. Take a look at this video and try it out at home. A perfect recipe for a lazy afternoon. And it is Oprah's favorite too. - 103.823
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 105.867
Ratatouille Using Chicken Broth And Seasoning Mix
In large shallow pan, arrange peppers and eggplant in groups, add water, garlic, onion flakes and broth mix and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cook until zucchini is done.
Turn... - 35.6039
Chicken Cacciatore With Italian Seasoning
Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
In a large skillet, saute chicken in vegetable oil until no longer pink in the center.
Remove chicken from skillet and saute onion, green bell pepper, mushrooms and garlic until onion is transparent.
Add chicken and remaining... - 35.1244
Seasoned New England Clam Chowder
1. Fry salt pork in deep kettle until golden brown.
2. Add onions and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Remove stomach from clams, chop hard parts and leave soft parts whole or chop them, as preferred.
4. Arrange potatoes and hard parts of clams in layers over onions,... - 42.9317
Seasoned Swiss Fondue
1. Take 1/2 quart earthenware pot, a clay pot or a glass casserole. Add the wine.
2. To the wine add the garlic cloves. Allow to simmer uncovered for 5 minuites.
3. Using a spoon, remove the garlic cloves from the casserole.
4. Mix the flour with... - 45.576
Bacon Seasoned Stuffing
1. Heat a frying pan and when hot, add the bacon slices to it.
2. SautÃ© the bacon to render the fat and cook it on low heat until it is crisp and brown.
3. Remove the bacon with a slotted spoon to paper toweling and let drain. When cool enough to... - 40.8893
Seasoned Stuffed Burgers
Combine ground beef, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper, and catsup in a bowl, mix well.
Shape into 4 patties, and place on a broiler rack.
Make a well in center of each patty, leaving 1/2-inch sides.
Saute onion, green pepper, and garlic in butter until... - 38.734
Seasoned Welsh Rarebit
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole beat eggs until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients except toast and ham.
Heat, uncovered, on simmer for 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese has melted and mixture has thickened.
Stir mixture... - 36.9447