- » Seasoning Basting Turkey
Seasoning Basting Turkey Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoning basting turkey recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoning basting turkey recipes.
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
1) Bone the turkey breast and leaving the skin intact.
2) Cut a pocket around two-thirds through each side toward the center. Sprinkle each pocket with salt and pepper and keep them aside.
3) Take a skillet and add 1/2 cup of butter... - 45.4531
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
Saute onion in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add next 6 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve bouillon cubes.
Add bread, and stir until mixture is moistened.
Bone turkey breast, leaving skin intact.
Cut pocket two-thirds through each side... - 37.4948
Thaw turkey, if frozen; remove giblets from body cavity.
Rinse, drain and dry bird.
Rub cavity lightly with salt, if desired.
Loosely stuff neck area; fasten neck skin to back with skewer.
Stuff body cavity lightly (dressing expands); close cavity with... - 30.3161
Barbecued Turkey Supreme
Combine in saucepan and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Firmly anchor small turkey on barbecue spit, tying wings and legs securely.
Heat until skin is dry.
Then prick with knife blade and baste every 20-30 minutes.
Cook 15-20 minutes per... - 36.9534
Wegmans Grilled Honey-brined Turkey Breast
1. Heat the grill for about 10 minutes.
2. Brush the grill with oil.
3. Season the meaty side of the turkey breast with basting oil and barbecue seasoning, spread evenly using a basting brush.
4. In the heated grill, place the turkey and... - 0
Stuffed Boned Turkey With Chestnuts
Melt half the butter in a saucepan.
Add the onion and fry until it is golden brown.
Add the sausagemeat and cook, stirring, until it loses its pinkness.
Stir in the bread crumbs, thyme, pepper to taste, the celery salt and nutmeg.
Cook for a further 5... - 45.1779
Charcoal Grilled Turkey Quarters
1)Start the grill fire. Allow the charcoal briquets to turn into hot embers covered by fine white ash.
2)On the grill, place the turkey quarters skin side up after brushing butter or margarine on them.
3)The turkey maybe be seasoned with... - 33.7913
Thanksgiving Cooking - Turkey & Stuffing - Part 2(turkey)
This is the second part of the Thanksgiving series where you'll see the secrets to a moist turkey. Cook the bird upside down, add some broth to the pan, and don't over cook it. Other videos include stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut... - 111.232
Herb Roasted Turkey: How To Oven Roast A Whole Turkey
Its turkey time!! You might think of turkey as a holiday meal, but enjoy a fabulous this roasted turkey with herbs any time. In this video the turkey is roasted with a herb mixture to give it a wonderful flavor. Serve it with savory dressing, mashed potatoes... - 123.547
Place breast in center of small serving platter.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Cook breast, skin side up, for 6 minutes on High.
Rotate platter 1/2 turn.
Cook 6 minutes.
Turn breast, skin side down.
Cook 7 minutes.
Remove breast,... - 31.9597
1. Remove the package containing the giblets and neck from the cavities of the turkey. (You may have to release the legs from a band of skin or a wire or plastic lock in order to remove the giblets and neck.) Rinse the turkey, inside and out, and dry it with... - 38.1998
Roasted Turkey Breast With Cherry And Apple Rice Stuffing
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a large saucepan, combine water, rice, contents of seasoning packets, 3 tablespoons butter and cherries.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Cover and lower the heat.
5 Simmer for 25 minutes or until all... - 39.3425
This Turkey Calvados recipe gives a uniquely different way to enjoy an excellent meal. An extraordinary way to showcase your favorite dish! - 41.4605
Orange Wine Sauced Turkey Breast
Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till thermometer registers 185°.
Mix orange juice, wine, oil, chives, garlic, bouillon, allspice, and pepper.
Baste turkey occasionally with... - 41.9523
Breaded Turkey Roast Slices Parmesan
1. In a bowl, season the flour with garlic powder and pepper.
2. On wax paper or a plate, combine the breadcrumbs and parmesan.
3. In a shallow dish, beat the eggs with milk until well blended.
4. To bread the turkey slices, first... - 45.7377
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1) Season the cavity of turkey with 1/4 teaspoon of salt and stuff the inside with chopped onion.
2) Fasten the legs together and keep the wing tips tucked under the bird.
3) With small bits of foil, cover the wings and the ends of... - 45.2052
Roast Breast Of Turkey Stuffed With Matzo Farfel And Spinach
Rinse and dry turkey breast.
Pound lightly to make as even as possible.
Place in a shallow nonaluminum dish.
To Marinate: Mix all the ingredients in small bowl.
Pour over turkey, turning to coat both sides.
Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning once or... - 43.3206
Clean and dry the turkey, taking care to remove the giblets.
Baste the turkey with lemon juice and season to taste.
STUFFING In a microwave safe dish, cook the onion and celery in butter at high heat for 2 to 4 minutes.
Add the ground meat and... - 42.8895
Roasted Turkey With Bacon
Stuff crop of bird with veal forcemeat and put seasoned sausage meat inside body of bird.
Truss for roasting.
Lay bacon rashers over the breast, roast in a pre-heated hot oven (425° F., Gas 7) for 15-20 min., then reduce heat to moderate (350° F., Gas 4),... - 30.3489
Rotisserie Roast Turkey
Combine 4 tablespoons butter, wine, garlic, and rosemary; let stand several hours at room temperature.
Insert spit rod through center of roast; set screws and adjust balance.
Insert a meat thermometer in center of roast, not touching spit.
Brush roast with... - 36.6115
Barbecued Turkey Drumsticks
In saucepan, saute onion and celery in butter until onion is soft and translucent.
Stir in remaining ingredients except drumsticks.
Lightly oil grid.
Grill drumsticks, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 1 to 1 1/2 hours, turning occasionally.
Baste... - 37.6928
Stuffed Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Season cavity of turkey with salt and pepper. Fill with stuffing. Carefully peel away skin from meat on breast portions of turkey. Slide pieces of chili pepper butter between skin and meat. Truss turkey and season well.... - 33.6714
The stuffed turkey is a stuffed and roasted preparation of turkey that can be prepared with a stuffing of choice. served with a gravy of wine and broth mixed along with pan drippings of the turkey roasted with lemon juice and seasonings, the stuffed turkey is... - 48.5914
Revolutionary Roast Turkey
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the turkey inside and out with cold water, taking care to remove any extraneous fat and blood from the cavity.
Pat the bird dry.
Rub the cavity with pepper and vegetable seasoning, then spoon in the stuffing.
Place a small... - 32.6911
Thaw turkey if necessary; remove parts from cavities.
Rinse and pat dry.
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Sprinkle pepper and poultry seasoning inside body cavity of turkey.
Place vegetables and parsley inside cavity.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Place... - 37.3741
Roast Turkey And Gravy
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Remove neck and giblets from inside turkey; discard fat from cavities.
Rinse turkey inside and out under cold running water; pat dry.
Brush turkey with butter and season, inside and out, with poultry seasoning, salt and pepper.
Place... - 39.971
Easy & Juicy Whole Roasted Turkey
No basting. No flipping. Brine. Season. Bake. That's it! I'm in love with this easy & juicy whole roasted turkey recipe and once you try it, I'm sure you will be too. The skin is PERFECTLY seasoned and the meat...lawd have mercy, it's amazing to say the... - 123.39
This thanksgiving season surprise yourself and your dear ones making this easy and simple turkey. Check out Chef Caitlin making turkey using a few simple flavors in steps including basting, roasting and baking. Served with potato side dishes, a splendid... - 129.64
Basic Roast Turkey
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Season the bird lightly with seasoned salt and stuff the neck cavity.
3. Flat the skin on neck over filling and spit to back of bird. Twist wing to rest them flat against skewered.
4. Stuff body cavity. Make... - 37.8423
Wegmans Garlic & Herb Rubbed Roasted Turkey
1. In a small bowl, mix together turbinado sugar and garlic herb seasoning.
2. Loosen the skin of turkey, by putting hand between flesh and skin.
3. Try to loosen underneath, breast and thighs.
4. Divide the sugar mixture into 3 parts.
5. Rub 1... - 107.36
Rolled Turkey Breast
This Rolled Turkey Breast is a desire ! Try this spicy stuffed turkey breast roll butter cooked in an oven. Your suggestions for this Rolled Turkey Breast are welcome. - 32.9037
Roasted Turkey With Sage
1 Preheat the oven to 350Â°Fahrenheit.
2 Remove excess fat from the turkey.
3 Using paper towels, dry the turkey inside out.
4 Sprinkle the cavity with lemon juice and rub over the skin.
5 Sprinkle the cavity with seasoning.
6 ... - 43.2417
Bbq Turkey Legs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Rinse turkey legs and pat it dry.
3. Grease a casserole, and put turkey in it. Drizzle olive oil and turn to coat evenly.
4. Season it with salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and paprika. Flip and repeat on the... - 94.6013
Easy Roasted Turkey
1. Take a saucepan, add broth and bring to boil. Mix in rice, cover and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes or till broth is completely absorbed.
2. Take a skillet, add butter and melt. Add celery, onion and mushroom and sauté for 3 minutes. Add... - 46.6767
Rotisserie Roast Turkey
Combine 4 tablespoons of the butter, the wine, garlic, and rosemary.
Keep at room temperature to blend flavors.
Insert spit rod through center of turkey roast.
Adjust holding forks; test balance.
Insert meat thermometer in center of roast, not touching metal... - 39.2067
Whole Roasted Turkey
Roasting a whole turkey is something that we undertake only once or twice each year. Follow these steps and your bird will be tender, juicy and perfectly presented. - 0
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 48.5022
Stuffed Turkey On Skewers
Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
Heat 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter in frying pan.
Cook shallots and tarragon 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and parsley; continue cooking 4 minutes over medium-high heat.
Pour in cream, mix and cook 2 to 3 minutes over... - 43.1177
Fast Aid Savory Turkey
Line a large roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, leaving a 3-inch overhang on all sides.
Spray foil with cooking spray.
Remove giblets and neck from turkey; set aside.
Rinse turkey; pat dry.
Sprinkle cavities with salt and lemon-pepper... - 43.9783
An easy recipe for smoked turkey. This video explains step by step how to brine the turkey, smoking temperatures and a great maple syrup bourbon glaze. - 0
Betty's Roast Butterflied Turkey
1. Rinse, and pat the turkey dry using paper towel.
2. Using kitchen shears, cut, and remove the backbone.
3. Turn the turkey breast side up, and cover it with two layers of plastic wrap.
4. Using a rolling pin, hit the turkey breast several... - 105.563
Microwave Roasted Turkey
Combine mushrooms, onion, celery and margarine in 2-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until vegetables are tender, 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once during... - 46.7186
Roasted Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
First make the stuffing.
Put the chestnuts into a saucepan with the stock and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer for 40 minutes or until the chestnuts are tender.
Puree the chestnuts in a food mill... - 43.0185
To prepare the turkey, remove the giblets and neck from inside the turkey and reserve for the gravy.
Rinse the turkey.
Pat dry and sprinkle the cavity with salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity loosely with prepared stuffing.
Fold the skin lightly over the... - 41.3635
Roast Turkey Breast For A Small Gathering
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Trim any visible fat from the turkey breast, and save the neck, if included, for making gravy.
Pat the turkey breast dry with paper towels.
Place a rack in a roasting pan and set the turkey breast on the rack.
In a 2-cup glass... - 43.5353
This barbecued turkey recipe is a savory and spicy recipe made with a special barbecue sauce. The barbecued turkey is served with the cooked sauce for a hot and spicy blend of flavors. Prepared with onions, ketchup and garlic along with worcestershire sauce,... - 46.5152
Roast Turkey With Two Sauces
1) For Turkey: Rub required seasonings inside turkey.
2) Use wine to marinate the turkey liver for 15 minutes, insert the liver with 2 tablespoons of the wine into the cavity.
3) Truss the turkey with string by tying its legs and wings into... - 48.5113
Roast Turkey With Tarragon Cream Sauce
1. Season the turkey inside out with 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2. Stuff the cavity of the bird with chopped onion.
3. Truss the bird with string and tuck the wing tips under the bird.
4. Use aluminum foil to cover the wings and the ends of the... - 45.784
Tg Churckey 2011
Smoked turkey tastes spectacular, but there are tricks revealed in this recipe that make it the Ultimate Smoked Turkey. Follow these steps and you will never again have a dry, stringy, cardboardy, boring bird on your Thanksgiving table. This will be the best... - 109.601
Roast Turkey Roll With Vegetables
Put roll on rack in shallow roasting pan and brush with melted butter.
Roast in preheated moderate oven (350Â°F.) 1 1/2 hours, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
If roast becomes too brown, cover loosely with foil.
Peel potatoes, wash and pat... - 42.9864
Traditional Quick Roast Turkey
Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Wash turkey inside and out with cold water. Dry thoroughly with kitchen towel. Rub surface all over with a cut lemon to keep flesh white. Fill the body cavity with sausage meat stuffing and the neck with chestnut stuffing, or if... - 36.355
1. Quarter the turkey and season with allspice, pepper and salt.
2. In a heavy skillet, moderately heat butter, add seasoned turkey and allow it to turn brown. Keep turning for half an hour.
3. Take off from pan and place in the skillet on... - 42.854
Roast Halved Turkey A L'orange
1. Wash, drain and pat turkey dry.
2. Season well inside out with salt and pepper.
3. Truss the turkey to retain shape during roasting.
4. Place the bird, skin side up, on a roasting rack over a pan.
5. Baste skin with melted... - 44.9371
Turkey - Traditional
It's holiday season and you have guests coming over. But you are really confused at what to make. Well don't be, because chef Hendrik as the perfect Grilled Turkey in store for you. Check out the video as chef shows you how to make the perfectly delicious... - 105.887
1) Split turkey, remove backbone, and split away any other bits of bones.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Cream the butter until fluffy.
4) Stir in rosemary, shallots, and parsley.
5) Loosen the skin in the breast and spoon a portion... - 38.1879
Asian Spiced Turkey
Place celery and onions inside the turkey cavity.
In a small bowl, combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, sugar, apple juice, vanilla and seasonings; mix well.
Place turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan; pour remaining water into the pan.
Pour 1/4 cup... - 42.1131
Roast Turkey Breast
Sprinkle turkey breast with lemon juice.
Season underside with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Mix remaining salt with butter, paprika, herbs and pepper; rub over skin.
Place turkey, skin side up, in a shallow pan; roast in preheated 400Â° F oven 20 minutes, until skin... - 42.3168
Boneless Turkey Boast
Blend together wine, butter, garlic, and rosemary.
Let mixture stand several hours at room temperature.
Thaw turkey roast.
Insert spit rod through center of roast; set screws and adjust balance.
Insert a meat thermometer in center of roll being careful not to... - 37.3174
Stuffed Turkey Breast
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
In a small bowl, pour 1/2 cup (125 mL) chicken broth over diced bread.
Soak 5 minutes.
Transfer bread to a large bowl.
Mix in giblets, yogurt, onion, almonds, parsley and seasonings.
Make an incision lengthwise across... - 40.2846
Barbecued Turkey Leg
Brush turkey leg with 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil.
On a barbecue, place an oiled grid 3 inches (7.5 cm) from charcoal.
Roast turkey leg 3 minutes each side.
Raise grid to 6 inches (15 cm).
Continue cooking 25 minutes or so, turning over meat regularly.
Baste... - 41.8513
Roast Turkey, Southern Style
1. Clean and dress the turkey for roasting.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a moderate high flame.
4. Add ham, onion, poultry seasoning and sage together and sauté in the butter till onion is soft... - 47.5427
Turkey And Dressing, California Style
1. Season inside cavity and outside of turkey with salt and pepper.
2. Seal cavity with skewer or stitch with needle and thread, truss and tie wings and drumsticks to bird.
3. Place turkey, breast-side up, on rack in shallow pan. Set aside until... - 50.1045
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.6406
Marinated Turkey With Chive Gravy
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Rinse the turkey and pat dry.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Stuff the reserved lemon rinds into the cavity.
Pull the neck skin to the back of the turkey and skewer closed.
Tie the legs together.
Twist the wing tips under the... - 42.2138
Turkey Thighs, Mexican
1. Wash the turkey thighs and pat dry with paper toweling.
2. Season them with salt and pepper.
3. Drain mandarin oranges, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid
4. Blend flour into reserved mandarin orange liquid and set aside
5. In a Dutch... - 47.724
Turkey With Relish
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Melt fat and saute onion and celery for 2-3 mins.
Remove from heat, then add pecans, breadcrumbs and parsley.
Bind together with egg yolk.
Use stuffing to fill neck cavity of turkey, then fold neck skin over... - 39.9238
Thanksgiving Turkey With Gravy
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Remove giblets from turkey and reserve. Fill large turkey cavity with oranges or lemons, onion, and 7 of the parsley sprigs. Place on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Season turkey generously with salt and pepper. Add 1 cup of... - 41.043
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Turkey Breast With Vegetable Stuffing
Trim fat from turkey breast; remove tendons.
Place outer side of turkey breast on heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Starting from center, slice horizontally through thickest portion of each side of breast almost to, but not through, outer edges.
Flip cut pieces over... - 45.3685
Maple Glazed Turkey Roulade With Cranberry Orange Sauee
Pound the breasts to 1/4-inch thickness.
Set them aside.
In a medium skillet heat the butter and saute the celery and onions until soft.
Stir in the Marsala and cook until the liquid is reduced by 1/2.
Set the pan aside to cool.
In a 2-quart bowl mix together... - 40.7835
Butter Roast Wild Turkey With Cornbread Stuffing
Cornbread stuffing: Melt 8 tablespoons of the butter in a large, heavy skillet, add the chopped onions and cook over moderate heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until they color lightly.
Scrape them into a large mixing bowl.
Add the sausage to the skillet, now set... - 44.1653
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018
Butter Roasted Turkey With Celery
Old-Fashioned Stuffing: In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onions, celery, fennel, sage, salt, savory, marjoram, pepper and thyme, stirring often, for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Transfer to large bowl and toss with... - 43.9495
Taccbino Arrosto Ripieno
1. Preheat oven to 335°F.
2. Wash turkey in cold running water. Dry it using kitchen paper.
3. Season the bird with fresh pepper and salt.
4. Chop the olives.
5. Remove the skin from the chestnuts and chop them well.
6. In a bowl mix... - 43.8446
Roast Turkey A La Bristol
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Season turkey inside and out with salt, pepper and paprika.
Rub turkey inside and out with 1/4 cup butter; place in baking pan.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Pour orange juice concentrate over turkey; bake for 20 minutes longer.
Mix... - 31.6073
Roasted Pepper Turkey With Orange Liqueur
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Keep aside the organs and neck of the turkey for preparing stock later.
3. Rinse turkey thoroughly to clean the cavity.
4. Stuff turkey cavity with 1 tablespoon rub mixture and seasoning ingredients and... - 46.0919
Roast Turkey With Chestnuts
Slit the skins of the chestnuts, cook in boiling water for 15 min., then remove skins.
Now stew chestnuts in stock for 1 hr.—drain and chop or sieve them.
Add melted butter, egg, seasoning and sufficient cream or milk to moisten the stuffing.
Fill the crop... - 42.6345
Roast Turkey With Herb Stuffing
Rinse turkey and pat dry with paper towel.
To make herb stuffing, combine all ingredients in a large bowl, adjust seasoning to taste.
Fill turkey cavity with stuffing and sew or skewer openings.
Secure drumsticks under skin at tail.
Place, breast side up, on... - 38.8628
Barbecued Turkey And Stuffing
This Barbecued Turkey and Stuffing is a delicious recipe pampered with liberous seasoning and garnishing. A great way to enjoy outdoor cooking! - 44.9761
Turkey Legs With Bouquet Of Herbs
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In a large skillet, heat oil and cook turkey legs on all sides until golden.
– Add seasonings and stock and bring to a boil.
– Place turkey legs in a casserole, pour in the stock and cook in oven for 45... - 31.4003
Herb Roasted Turkey With Giblet Gravy
Position an oven rack on the second-lowest level in the oven.
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Have ready a large roasting pan with a roasting rack, preferably, V-shaped, set in the pan.
Place the onion, garlic, 4 of the sage leaves, the 4 sprigs of thyme, and the... - 45.2078
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington
This Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington is delicious. Try this pastry stuffed with irresistible turkey breast, bacon, mushroom and ham fillings with irresistible pepper seasonings. Express yourself freely about this Stuffed Turkey Breast Wellington here. - 44.1066
French Roast Turkey
1) Wash the turkey thoroughly and dry it.
2) Rub the turkey with cut lemon to keep flesh white.
3) Make stock with onion, herbs and giblets.
4) Put half the butter inside with 2 peeled onions and several sprigs of parsley and some... - 42.9834
Chestnut Herb Stuffing For Turkey
For the next holiday season here's a herb stuffing which has been twisted by adding chestnuts to it. Its simple to prepare as we know and with the new addition will make your turkey taste out of this world. - 133.794
Roasted Turkey With Tangerine Glaze
1. Prepare the turkey: Preheat the oven to 400° Set the turkey breast side up in a large roasting pan. Fold the wing tips under the bird and season the cavity with salt and ground pepper. Rub the bird generously with vegetable oil and season with salt and... - 35.5152
Turkey Cutlets With Lemon And Parsley
Turkey cutlets with lemon and parsley is a flavorful turkey recipe. Skillet cooked and simply seasoned to taste, the turkey cutlets are easily prepared. Flavored with lemon juice and parsley, it has a fresh and homely taste to it. - 36.1497
Turkey Legs With Prunes
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– Soak turkey legs in prune juice for 15 minutes,
– Drain and keep juice.
– In a skillet, heat oil, sear turkey legs, season with salt and pepper and cook in oven for 45 minutes.
– Meanwhile, in a... - 33.2231
Rinse turkey, then truss with cord and pin neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Leave the cavity open.
Set bird crosswise on a large length of cheesecloth and tie ends over the breast to form a sling.
Place on a rack in a large steamer (or use a deep roast... - 41.7311
Baked Turkey And Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 400-degree
2) In a roasting pan, place the turkey, season it with salt and stuff it with celery tops in the cavity
3) Take 1 stick butter, melt it and soak a large cheesecloth in it
4) Place this over the turkey... - 45.6604
Turkey Satay With Peanut Sauce
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine marinade ingredients and whisk with a fork to blend well.
2. To the marinade, add the cubed turkey and toss to coat meat with marinade.
3. Cover the bowl with clean wrap and refrigerate overnight or for six... - 45.7004
Turkey With Madeira Gravy
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Rinse turkey and wipe the cavity dry.
Season the cavity with salt and pepper and stuff it with onion and thyme.
Fasten the neck skin to the back with a skewer.
Tuck the wings behind back and tie the legs together.
Place the... - 41.6223
French Stuffed Turkey
1. To make each stuffing, combine all ingredients and season to taste.
2. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / Gas 4. Carefully loosen skin from neck and breast of turkey and loosely fill with forcemeat stuffing. Press outside of breast to mold into shape,... - 38.2672
Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze
Get ready to be stupefied by the irresistible and addictive taste of this Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze recipe. The goodness of Poultry makes Butter Rubbed Roast Turkey With An Apple Cider Glaze a healthy treat. This compelling Butter... - 45.556
Roast Turkey With Corn Bread And Kale Stuffing And Paprika Pan Gravy
Make the stuffing: In a large skillet cook the onions and the celery with salt and pepper to taste in the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until the vegetables are softened.
Add the kale in batches, stirring until each batch is wilted, and cook the... - 40.0554
Roast Turkey With Cornbread Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels. Prepare Cornbread Sausage Stuffing; stuff body and neck cavities loosely. Fold skin over openings and close with skewers. Tie legs together with cotton string. Tuck wings under turkey.
2.... - 31.1845
Roast Turkey With Sage Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Wipe the turkey with a damp cloth and sprinkle salt, pepper and lemon juice inside the turkey.
3) Combine 1 cup melted butter, celery, onions, sage, marjoram, thyme, salt and pepper.
4) In a... - 45.8674
Roast Half Breast Off Turkey With Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F
2. In a shallow baking pan or casserole dish, place the turkey breast.
3. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan or in the microwave and season with salt, herb and spices.
4. Generously drizzle or brush... - 45.9006
Roast Hen Turkey With German Style Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Rub salt and pepper on inside and out of turkey.
3. Seal the body cavities with a skewer or stitch with needle and kitchen thread.
4. Place trussed turkey, breast-side down, on roasting rack over a pan... - 45.8606
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes
Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Stuffed Turkey Drumsticks And Artichokes, you will always crave for some more. - 45.7298