- » Seasoned Squash Medley
Seasoned Squash Medley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Seasoned Squash Medley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Seasoned Squash Medley recipes.
Seasoned Squash Medley
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add Vegetable Magic and stir until well blended.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping pan bottom well.
Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until... - 22.2247
You May Also Like!
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with lid.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in display window, stir twice.
TO COOK BY TIME:... - 39.0223
Summer Squash Medley
Heat margarine or oil in skillet.
Add garlic and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add pepper and squash.
Cover and cook 4 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook 1 more minute. - 35.9775
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.3485
1) Halve squash lengthwise.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In a large shallow dish put squash cut side up.
4) Pour 1/4 cup (50 mL) water.
5) Seal with plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 8 minutes
6) With a fork loosen spaghetti strands.
7)... - 46.4998
Bulgur Vegetable Medley
1. Take a saucepan and boil the stock in it. Add the bulgur and cover the saucepan.
2. Remove from heat and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes or until bulgur is soft.
3. In a skillet, heat some oil and add the onions, oregano, and celery. Saute for 7... - 41.2125
1) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine.
2) Add vegetables and salt.
3) Cover and cook vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes stirring occasionally till they are crisp-tender.
4) Add pepper and seasoning.
5) Serve hot. - 37.8871
1. Cook onion, garlic, parsley, and seasonings in oil in a large skillet for 3 minutes.
2. Add beans with 1/2 cup water and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add remaining vegetables, cover and cook until tender but crisp. Don't overcook. - 35.3861
Ham And Fresh Vegetable Medley
This Ham and Fresh Vegetable Medley tastes unique ! Try this ham cooked with mixed vegetables and deliciously seasoned with basil and peppers for your next meal. If you want to know more about this Ham and Fresh Vegetable Medley, let me know ! - 35.3388
If squash is large, cut in half lengthwise; then slice.
Cook squash, okra and carrots with salt in 1 inch boiling water, covered, about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, cut green onions (tops and all) into 1-inch pieces.
Add to okra; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until all... - 34.4816
Summer Vegetable Medley
Slice vegetables into 3x 1/8-inch strips. Heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrots; cook and stir 1 minute. Add yellow squash, zucchini and Italian seasoning; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place vegetables in... - 28.3854