- » Seasoned Pepper
Seasoned Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned pepper recipes.
Seasoned Meat Stuffed Peppers
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Cook the rice in plenty of boiling salted water until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Drain in a sieve and rinse with hot water.
4) Carefully cut a hole around the stalk end of each pepper and remove the... - 40.1927
Pork And Salmon Seasoned With Pepper
1) In a bowl, place the salmon and soak it with cold water for 3 hours.
2) Cut each chop in half
3) Discard the stem of the spinach.
4) Cut 12 squares of 6 inch, of aluminium foil.
5) Drain the salmon and cut it into 1 inch strips.
6)... - 36.9003
Sweet Tartar Sauce
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, pickle or pickle relish, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and capers.
Season to taste with white pepper.
Store in an airtight container in refrigerator at least 30 minutes before using.
Use within 2 or 3 days. - 29.0157
Spaetzle Seasoned With Nutmeg And Pepper
Beat eggs thoroughly in medium bowl.
Beat in enough flour to make a doughy batter just thick enough to drop from teaspoon into boiling broth.
Drop batter by scant teaspoonfuls (spaetzle will puff up).
Simmer until done, about 12 minutes.
Drain... - 27.7295
Seasoned Beef Stuffed Green Peppers
1. In a bowl, mix together ground pork, shrimp, green onion, water chestnuts, garlic salt, and wine.
2. Stuff peppers with 1 1/2 teaspoons meat mixture each.
3. Heat flat frying pan with 2 tablespoons oil, fry stuffed peppers with meat side facing down for... - 25.218
Lemon Butter Sauce Seasoned With Pepper
Combine all ingredients in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook, uncovered, on HI (max. power) 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until hot and butter is melted.
Serve immediately with seafood, hot green vegetables, Simple Salmon Loaf - 23.9986