- » Seasoned Mixed Vegetables
Seasoned Mixed Vegetables Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned mixed vegetables recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned mixed vegetables recipes.
Uses Of Organic No-salt Seasoning Mix
Now you can have that perfect no salt seasoning which you have always desired. Bhal Dave explains how to make punchy seasoning for your snack as well as main dish. Now you can get the taste of perfect restaurant seasoning at home with the help of Bhal Dave's... - 66.0638
Ratatouille Using Chicken Broth And Seasoning Mix
In large shallow pan, arrange peppers and eggplant in groups, add water, garlic, onion flakes and broth mix and cook until vegetables are soft.
Add zucchini and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with basil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
Cook until zucchini is done.
Turn... - 35.8195
Seasoned Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1) In a pan with boiling water, blanch snow peas for 5 seconds and then drain.
2) In a wok, heat oil, to stir fry the snow peas with salt and sugar for 30 seconds.
3) In another pan, add mushrooms, bamboo shoots, chicken stock, and other seasonings.
4)... - 41.6508
Beef Stew With Seasoning Mix
Beef Stew is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of beef and vegetables will surely tempt you to prepare this Beef Stew dish on every party! - 30.0041
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process each vegetable except tomato.
Heat oil in fry pan over medium heat.
Saute all vegetables except tomatoes until crisp tender.
Add tomatoes and cook until heated through. - 33.7082
Vegetable Kabobs With Seasoned Butter Sauce
Cut off ends of zucchini; cut each zucchini into 6 slices.
Arrange tomatoes, zucchini, and mush rooms on 6 skewers.
Pour butter into small bowl.
Add parsley flakes, onion powder, garlic powder, and pepper; mix well.
Brush over kabobs.
Place on grill over hot... - 34.5882
Jamaican Jerk Seasoning Mix
Combine all ingredients and store in an airtight container.
To make ahead, store at room temperature up to 6 months.
Makes about 48 teaspoons seasoning mix.
Use to sprinkle or rub over chicken, seafood, meats, or vegetables for grilling or broiling or, use... - 30.7714
Mixed Vegetable Saute
Saute pepper, onion, and celery in oil until tender.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and seasonings. - 27.6007
Mixed Vegetable Grill
Mixed Vegetable Grill is an amazingly tasty dish. I serve this often for one of those hearty dinner meals at home. Very filling and delicious, the Mixed Vegetable Grill is something you just shouldnâ€™t miss. - 37.625
Northern Mixed Vegetables
Northern Mixed Vegetables is perfect for your dinners parties especially if you have vegetarian friends coming along. It€™s a rich and tasty dish that will surprise your guests with its flavor! What are you waiting for, grab this Northern Mixed... - 47.0727
Seasoned Crumb Mix For Chicken Or Pork
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use as a crumb coating for chicken or pork chops.
The mix will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
To Make Seasoned Chicken Cutlets or Pork Chops Brush 1 pound chicken... - 25.6789
Potato Salad With Garlic Seasoning
Want to feed guests or kids with some fulfilling potato based dish, here is a recipe just right for the purpose. Check out chef Dave showing how to make Rustic Potato Salad with boiled potato dices and seasonings. Good to serve with fish and meats. - 90.4296
Seasonal Vegetable Medley
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
For grilled summer vegetables
2. Mix the seasoning ingredients; pour over vegetable slices kept in a large bowl, and toss for even coating.
3. Arrange on the grill on medium to low heat and grill for 4... - 45.3485
Mixed Vegetables In Cream Sauce
Cook the cauliflower, peas and beans in boiling salted water for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Add the carrol dice after about 7 minutes cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the asparagus, with the tips just above the water, in gently simmering water for 10... - 43.6261
Sausage & Vegetable Mixed Grill
Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Scrub the potatoes and cut into thin wedges.
Peel and thinly slice the onion.
Place the potatoes and onion in the grill and dust with the oregano, Italian seasoning and pepper.
Grill for 3... - 31.0755
Mixed Vegetable Side Salad
Do not peel cucumber.
Cut in half lengthwise, remove seeds and slice.
Place cucumber in bowl with cooked broccoli, carrot and cheese.
Season and toss. - 26.4314
Mixed Vegetables make a delicious accompaniment to rice, pasta and meat dishes. Season and spice these mixed vegetables the way you want to and use them as desired. Tell me how did you like these Mixed Vegetables. - 21.165
Basil Oregano Seasoned Tomato Sauce
Tomato Sauce is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this easy to prepare Tomato Sauce, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 33.0714
Seasoned Squash Medley
Melt butter in large skillet over high heat.
Add Vegetable Magic and stir until well blended.
Add onion and saute until golden brown, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally and scraping pan bottom well.
Add zucchini and yellow squash and cook until... - 22.2247
Macaroni And Vegetable Salad
Arrange the lettuce leaves to cover a deep plate or line a bowl.
Mix the remaining ingredients, correct seasoning, and pile onto lettuce. - 36.4414
Mixed Vegetables En Pot
In slow-cooking pot, combine mixed vegetables with celery.
In medium bowl, mix soup with seasoned salt, dry dip mix, water, and melted butter.
Pour over vegetables in pot.
Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Makes 6 servings. - 34.3946
Vegetable Saagu - Mixed Vegetable Curry
This is a Karnataka’s popular recipe that is usually served with dosa, idli, poori, chapathi. Vegetable saagu is a vegetable gravy curry in green masala. This is simple to make. Here is my version of making this curry. - 128.969
Cook peas and carrots as directed on package.
Drain; sprinkle salad dressing mix over vegetables.
Allow to stand, covered, several minutes until flavors blend.
Serve hot. - 23.4792
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 132.953
Confetti Rice With Seasonal Vegetables
What better way to make the most of seasonal vegetables then stir them with rice to make a hearty, filling, one-pot dish? Chef Keith Snow presents a lip-smackingly delicious rice recipe that incorporates a slew of veggies, some butter, seasoning and rice that... - 99.9306
Dinner Pancakes With Seasoned Vegetables
Prepare Dinner Pancakes.
Cut carrots into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Scrub potatoes Cut flowerets off broccoli stalks.
Cut off and discard tough base of stalks, peel stalks, and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
Break cauliflower into flowerets.
Cut larger broccoli... - 45.9001
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine all the ingredients along with salt and water and mix well.
2. Bring to boil and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 10 minutes or till vegetables are cooked.
3. Remove off flame and drain well.
4. Toss gently with... - 37.0963
Seasonal Vegetable Frittata
Every season has its own good offering of vegetables and here is a recipe making the best use of seasonal vegebles. Check out Tamra Davis learning how to cook delicious frittata with seasonal vegetables at her friend's place. Great when served with greens and... - 111.4
All Season Vegetable Chili
Preheat oven to 325 Â°F (160 Â°C).
Heat oil in large ovenproof saut6 pan over high heat. Add onion, garlic and celery. Cook 8 minutes over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
Add carrots, zucchini, peppers, spices and herbs; mix well. Cover and cook 8... - 34.6493
Combine above ingredients and mix well.
Store in airtight container.
Use the seasoning as you would salt.
Great on eggs, hamburger, and vegetables. - 27.8278
Mixed Vegetables Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, add salt to water and boil vegetables till tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Prepare sauce in a saucepan with melted butter and flour.
4) Stir and cook for 1 minute.
5) Add the milk, stirring gently.
6) Bring to boil and cook till... - 47.0211
Swiss Steak With Mixed Vegetables
The swiss steak with vegetables is prepared with a round steak. Cooked in a pan or a skillet, the steak is browned and prepared along with canned mixed veggies and tomato sauce. Seasoned to taste, the swiss steak with vegetables is food for serving over rice. - 38.2951
Mixed Vegetable Salad
1. In a bowl mix vegetables and chill until ready to serve.
2. In another bowl mix cottage cheese, lemon juice and salad oil and fold into vegetables.
3. Season to taste and serve. - 42.0214
All Season Salad With Feta Dressing
All Season Salad With Feta Dressing was so pretty to look at. All Season Salad With Feta Dressing looked like a painting on the platter. I fell in love with it at first sight - 30.2705
North Indian Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For sauce, place a wok or saucepan over flame and heat butter or oil in it.
2. Drop ginger and garlic paste. Stir fry, and then add fresh tomatoes, salt, and chili powder. Cook until soft.
3. Pour canned tomatoes and water in wok. Cover with lid.... - 103.141
Mixed Vegetable Curry
1. For spice paste, in a blender, add garlic, ginger, chilies, fennel seeds, and tomatoes. Grind until smooth. Set aside.
2. In a large clay pot, heat oil, add onion, green chili, and curry leaves. Saute until onions are translucent.
3.... - 104.946
Shish Kabob With Italian Seasoning
Combine vinegar, oil, onion salt, garlic, soy sauce, Italian seasoning, and 1/2 cup water in a large mixing bowl.
Cut steak in 1-inch cubes.
Add to marinade and let stand, covered with plastic wrap, at room temperature 5 to 6 hours.
Place meat... - 34.5865
Prawns With Mixed Vegetables
You will find the Prawns With Mixed Vegetables a rare treat! Prepare the Prawns With Mixed Vegetables with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 46.1796
Mixed Vegetable Salad With Italian Dressing
This Mixed Vegetable Salad is incredible ! Try this mixed vegetables with mayonnaise and chili sauce seasonings with a bit of lemon juice finishing ! Tell me if you like this Mixed Vegetable Salad. - 34.2132
Seasoned Swiss Steak
Swiss Steak is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Swiss Steak; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 45.3228
Sauteed Mixed Vegetables
1) In a bowl, place the pork and season well with the soy sauce and sake for a few min.
2) In a large skillet, stir-fry the ginger and pork in oil over high heat for 2-3 min; stir in all the vegetables, cook until... - 39.8498
Potato Vegetable Scallop
Potato Vegetable Scallop makes th e best pick to serve for parties. This potato vegetable scallop is rich with the flavors of butter, cheese, and seasonings. Just check out the recipe of potato vegetable scallop listed here. - 41.8329
Mixed Vegetable Pie
1. Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and egg together with the sauce.
2. Put into a fireproof dish and cover with the potato.
3. Sprinkle with grated cheese and dot with butter.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes, in a moderately hot oven (375°F - Gas Mark 5). - 33.4675
Carrot Curls: Slice carrots lengthwise with vegetable peeler; roll up and secure with toothpick.
Chill in ice water.
Peanut Butter-stuffed Celery: Cut celery stalks into 2 inch pieces.
Fill with peanut butter.
Rutabaga Flowers or Stars: Slice rutabaga into... - 22.9222
Mixed Vegetable Salad
Method Shred cabbage finely and soak in ice water.
Peel and coarsely grate carrots; wash celery, trim and cut into julienne strips.
Drain cabbage very thoroughly and put it in a bowl.
Add oil and toss well until all strips are coated.
Add seasoning to... - 23.4588
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables
Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Old Fashioned Mixed Vegetables dish since the late 90's. You will be searching for a 10 to rate me on this dish! - 27.8041
Eggs With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in the butter, until soft.
2) Stir in the peas, celery, parsley and marjoram, then cook, covered over a very low heat for about 20 minutes, until the peas are tender.
3) Stir in 1 tablespoon water into the pan after... - 38.4194
Mixed Vegetable Ring
1. Prepare and chop onions.
2. Melt the margarine in a saucepan, add the oil and cook the onions slowly for about 5 minutes without browning.
3. Add the vegetables, cover and cook slowly for 10 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.
4. Stir in breadcrumbs,... - 44.6143
Mix Vegetable Curry
My friend, who is a professional chef at famous Five Star Hotel, gave me this Mix vegetable Curry recipe. Mix vegetable Curry is a delicious Indian curry .It is very popular dish in Punjab. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . Mix... - 55.285
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 45.0446
Mixed Grill Of Garden Vegetables With Three Mediterranean Garnishes
Bring a pot of water and half of the lemon juice to a rolling boil.
Add the artichokes and set a small plate or bowl on top of the artichokes to keep them submerged.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the stem end is easy to pierce with the tip of a paring... - 42.8095
Mixed Green Salad With Pomegranate Vinaigrette
Who said salad has to be the typical green and green affair? This delectable mixed green salad recipe is kicked up zesty pomegranate dressing that lends an unexpected yet flavorful tang to the salad. A must try! - 90.767
Tossed Seasonal Greens
Wash lettuce leaves; spin dry or dry in paper or tea towels.
Wrap in paper towels and refrigerate until needed.
Herb Vinaigrette: In food processor, blender or bowl, combine garlic, vinegar, mustard, oil and water; mix well.
Stir in onion and parsley.
Just... - 39.3688
All-seasons Pot Roast
Cut roast lengthwise three-fourths way through center.
Combine herbs, seasonings, and 2 cloves minced garlic, sprinkle half of herb mixture on inside of cut portion of roast.
Close roast, and sprinkle remaining herb mixture and flour on outside.
Brown roast... - 41.5865
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables
Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables will look more than welcoming from its plate. And beware if you cook this Fried Onions With Mixed Vegetables well before your guests arrive-they might have an empty dish waiting for them. Keep guard! - 29.0805
Fried Mixed Vegetables
Fried Mixed Vegetables is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Fried Mixed Vegetables recipe; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 46.7014
Easy Mixed Vegetable Soup
Prepare and slice the vegetables.
Cabbage should be sliced finely and then cut across in two or three places to give short pieces.
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and add the vegetables.
Put on the lid and cook gently for about 15 minutes without... - 33.9919
Mix Vegetable Indian Raita
1. In a mortar, add the oregano, garlic, sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. Crush everything with the pestle.
2. Transfer the dressing to a shallow bowl and add in the tomatoes and onion. Toss well with a spoon, followed by cucumber.
3. Season with... - 107.385
Quick Vegetable Mix
Microwave butter 1 minute in casserole uncovered.
Add onion, garlic and bacon; cover and microwave 6 minutes.
Add okra and mix; microwave 2 minutes covered.
Stir in tomatoes, green pepper, jalapeno, seasonings and oil; cover and microwave 7 minutes.
Mix well;... - 37.247
Mix Vegetable Raita
Mixed Vegetable Raita is a magical combination of various delicious vegetables on the bed of beaten curds! A cooling and healthful raita recipe, mixed veg raita is a perfect add on to any meal.A delight for all Cookery lovers! - 111.647
Sweet And Sour Mixed Vegetables
Try this version of amazingly delicious Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Sweet-Sour Mixed Vegetables is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.6328
Heat oil in a deep fry pan.
Saute onions mushrooms and bamboo shoots for 1 minute.
Add celery, carrots and chestnuts, cook for another minute, then add bean sprouts, capsicum and cucumber.
Add all seasonings with water, except cornflour mixture.
Stir well and... - 37.965
1) Take a large bowl and melt butter for 45 seconds on power.
2) Add carrots, turnips, swede, water and cook on power for 10 minutes.
3) Stir and add corn and peas.
4) Season with salt and pepper and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are... - 38.4944
Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley
Don€™t be overwhelmed by the name Mixed Root Vegetable Puree With Barley. Just the right proportion of mixed veggies, barley and some stock can prepare this alarming dish in no time. Appears as an elegant looking dish once covered with sliced mushrooms... - 42.4012
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 41.0092
Mixed Chinese Vegetables
Mixed chinese vegetables is a savory skillet cooked vegetable recipe made with soy sauce. Cooked together, this lovely oriental vegetable medley recipe can be served with fried rice or noodles as a side. - 44.9394
Mixed Vegetables Mornay
Scrape carrots and cut into 2-inch pieces.
Halve or quarter lengthwise the larger carrots.
Put in heavy saucepan with celery and chicken broth.
Cover and simmer until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain off broth and save it.
Transfer carrots and celery to... - 42.9839
Mixed Vegetable Grill
1 Cut the peppers, onion, squash and carrot into 1/2-inch pieces.
2 Coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
3 In a bowl, add oil, lemon juice, pepper and salt.
4 Place the vegetables in the grill and drizzle... - 44.3401
Mixed Vegetable Puree
Cut the parsnips and carrots into even-sized pieces.
Cook the parsnips, carrots and sprouts separately in boiling salted water: parsnips for 20 minutes, carrots for 15 minutes and sprouts for 8 minutes.
Sieve or blend each vegetable separately... - 37.3142
Koshimbir (mix Vegetable Raita)
1. Add all ingredients in the bowl. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in small kadhai.
3. Add mustard seeds & green chillies.
4. Add this seasoning to mixter
5. Serve with chapati/ roti & sabji. - 33.3723
Raw Mixed Vegetable Spaghetti
If you are a vegan food lover, here is a delicious, nutritious, low calorie meal. Raw mixed vegetable with spaghetti is an interesting dish which can be prepared in no time. See how the chef in the video makes it and presents it for serving. - 103.28
Mixed Vegetable Omelette
1. Melt 60 g / 2 oz butter in a frypan, add leek, vegetables, garlic and mustard seed. Stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are just tender, remove from pan and keep warm.
2. Beat eggs and water together until fluffy, season to taste. Melt... - 29.9355
Oriental Vegetable Mix
Combine mushroom liquid with broth in a skillet.
Bring to boil; add string beans and celery cabbage and cook for a few minutes.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts, and seasoning.
Serve immediately so vegetables will remain firm. - 32.9725
Mixed Vegetable Grill
Preheat barbecue at high.
Mix oil, garlic, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce together in small bowl.
Place all vegetables in large bowl. Pour oil mixture over and toss to coat evenly. Season to taste.
Arrange vegetables in barbecue grilling basket as... - 27.088
Linguini With Mixed Vegetables
– Blanch carrots for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Blanch zucchini for 1 minute. Drain and set aside.
– In a separate saucepan cook linguini in boiling water according to package directions. Rinse under cold running water, then drain and set... - 32.3495
Cornmeal 'crowrf Filled With Mixed Vegetables
1. Liberally grease a large ring mould or a crown-shaped mould.
2. Set aside till required
3. In a large pan, combine the water and milk and boil well
4. Rub in 1ounce of (2 tablespoons) butter into the cornmeal.
5. Then tip in the... - 41.806
Mixed Vegetables Monk-style
1. Put the bean curd sticks in a bowl. Cover with hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour. If using fresh lotus root, peel and slice it. If using dried lotus root, place it in a bowl of hot water and set aside to soak for 1 hour.
2. Soak the wood ears and... - 35.7734
Noodles With Mixed Meats Prawns And Vegetables
Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Noodles With Mixed Meats, Prawns And Vegetables; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot... - 46.0087
Indian Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1. Wash the vegetables and cut into pieces of the desired size. Shell the peas. Tie them loosely in a thin muslin cloth and immerse in boiling water for 3-5 minutes for them to parboil. Remove from water, and spread on a thick sheet of cloth to dry. Dab them... - 42.8248
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables
Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables is a well loved stuffed fish preparation that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Sole Stuffed With Mixed Vegetables recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 39.2682
Mixed Vegetable Hors D'oeuvre Vinaigrette Dressings
1) Take a bowl and crush seasonings using a wooden spoon. Alternatively use a pestle and mortar.
2) Add in the oil followed by vinegar or lemon juice and mix well.
3) Take small screw-topped glass jars; transfer the dressing to them and... - 35.5728
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 45.6095
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Combine broth, potato, and carrot in a saucepan; bring to boiling. Simmer 30 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients; cook 5 minutes, or until cabbage is crisp-tender. - 33.1449
Mixed Vegetables A La Grecque
1) Into a heavy based pan, pour the oil and sautÃ© the onions till soft for 5minutes
2) Tip in the garlic, wine vinegar, tomatoes, oregano, coriander seeds, peppercorns, lemon juice, water, and the tomato puree
3) Bring to a gentle simmer and put in... - 45.7865
Vegetable Burger Mix
1) Saute the thinly sliced garlic and onion in butter and oil till they have softened.
2) Add the chopped mushrooms and aubergines to the onions and then add the tomatoes, seasonings and herbs. Gently cook over low flame for 15 minutes so that a bit of... - 43.5409
Mixed Vegetable Souffle
Steam zucchini, cauliflower, peas, and carrots until crisp-tender.
Drain and season with salt.
Melt margarine in a skillet; add flour and stir for 1/2 a minute.
Gradually add hot milk, stirring constantly until sauce thickens.
Season sauce with... - 44.4771
Mixed Grilled Vegetables With Fontina Fonduta
1. Light a grill. Brush the zucchini, yellow squash, portobellos, tomatoes and onion with the olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with the thyme leaves and grill over high heat, turning occasionally, until the vegetables are lightly... - 30.4019
Simple Zucchini Mix Vegetable Pasta
1. In a pan, heat extra virgin olive oil. Add in the garlic and sauté for a few seconds.
2. Stir in the zucchini and sauté for a few minutes, add in onion and sauté well.
3. Add the green beans and toss. Add in the bell peppers and pour in water.... - 113.734
Shredded Turkey With Mixed Vegetables
1) In a large bowl, prepare a thin paste of corn flour and water, to prepare the sauce. Pour in soy sauce and rice wine or sherry. Stir well. Place aside.
2) Use a wok, to heat up.
3) Dry-fry almonds over moderate heat until golden... - 44.5248
Sausage And Vegetable Mixed Grill
1.Coat grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2.Scrub clean potatoes and make thin wedges out of them.
3.Peel and slice onion.
4.Put potatoes and onion in the grill and season with oregano, pepper and Italian seasoning.
5. Grill for about... - 38.3818
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 41.2248
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Clean the vegetables by washing. Cut the vegetables according to their types. Slice thinly.
2. Heat a saucepan and melt the margarine. Lightly fry the vegetables until the margarine gets absorbed.
3. Pour in stock. Add seasoning and... - 46.3537
Mixed Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a thick casserole dish with butter.
3. Into the greased casserole dish, line bottom with lettuce.
4. Spread a little from each of the vegetable and flake butter on top; season with... - 49.5459
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1. Melt the butter and saute the chopped mushroom, onion, carrots and celery and the cooked beans, until they are soft but not beginning to break up.
2. When the vegetables begin to brown add the stock, herbs, seasoning, diced potato and artichoke and the... - 35.4281
Roasted Mixed Vegetables With Garlic And Herb Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Cut the garlic in half horizontally. Put into a large roasting tin with all the vegetables and herbs.
2. Add the oil, season well with salt and pepper and toss together to coat lightly in the oil.
3. Cover... - 41.8148
Fried Chicken With Mixed Vegetables
Cut the chicken into thin slices and marinate for 20 minutes.
Slice the bamboo shoots and de-seed the pepper.
Cut into pieces about 2-cm (3/4-in) square.
Slice the mushrooms.
Deep-fry the chicken for about 1 minute and drain well.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and... - 39.9784
Mixed Vegetable Soup
1)Use a coarse grater to peel and grate the vegetables.
2)Boil stock or water , bouillon cube and add vegetables ,seasoning and cook for 5-8 minutes until they are tender.
3)Sprinkle the soup with grated cheese and... - 38.8235
Cooked Mixed Vegetable Salad
Cut off long stalks and bruised leaves from fennel.
Slice end off bulbous base.
Wash fennel thoroughly.
Cut into quarters.
Fill a medium saucepan half full with salted water.
Bring water to a boil.
Cook over high heat 10 to 15 minutes or until... - 40.1574
Special Mixed Vegetables ( Chinese )
Heat the oil, put in the tomato, press it down with a spoon, adding a little water if necessary to make it yield its juice.
Add onions and cabbage and cook for half a minute.
Add mushrooms, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots, cook for 1 minute.
Add celery and... - 37.0998