- » Seasoned Hamburger Patty
Seasoned Hamburger Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned hamburger patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned hamburger patty recipes.
Hamburger For The Barbeque Grill By The Bbq Pit Boys
Beef burgers were never be so healthy and delicious than these barbecued ones. Check out this amazing video that shares a fantastic barbecue recipe that would surely impress you. Fabulous smoky flavor makes these burgers all the more appetizing. - 108.411
1. In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Form 4 patties from the mixture - each of 1/2 inches thickness.
3. Broil for 5 -6 minutes keeping the patties at least 4-5 inches from the heat. Broil till the desired doneness is... - 33.3371
Combine all ingredients except meat in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Add to meat, mixing well.
Shape into 8 to 10 patties.
Grill patties 3 to 5 inches from the hot coals 7 minutes on each side or to desired... - 35.4621
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. - 22.9894
Cheese Stuffed Ham Patties
In bowl combine egg and the 1/3 cup milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, oregano, basil, and pepper.
Add ground ham and ground pork; mix well.
Shape into twelve 1/4-inch-thick patties.
Place cheese atop half of the patties to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Top with... - 40.4542
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Hamburgers With Teriyaki Sauce
Blend ground beef with seasonings.
Shape into four patties making thumb indentation in center of each.
Arrange evenly on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 4-6 minutes, rotating 1/4 turn halfway through cooking.
Add cheese (optl.).
Rest 5 minutes.
Heat buns 1-1... - 37.3343
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Hibbyburgers For Bachelors
Add eggs to ground meat.
Add onion, green pepper and bread crumbs to mixture.
Add seasonings and spices to taste.
Mix well together.
Have charcoals red hot.
Initially sear hamburgers slightly on each side to keep juices... - 39.7519
Combine first 9 ingredients in large bowl; mix lightly.
Shape into 14 patties, using about 75 mL (1/3 cup) mixture for each.
Spray frying pan with cooking spray.
Brown patties on both sides, remove from pan.
Pour tomato sauce and broth into pan.
Bring to a... - 40.031
Belmont Patty Steaks
1. Mix ground beef lightly with green pepper, chives, parsley, salt, paprika and pepper until well blended; shape into 4 patties about 1 inch thick. Dust with flour, then brush each with vegetable oil.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes on each... - 29.6035
Combine chuck lightly with seasoned salt and pepper and monosodium glutamate.
Divide into 4 or 5 portions.
Shape each one loosely into patties.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, honey and barbecue sauce or catsup.
Brush generously over both sides of meat; cover and... - 34.3849
In a mixing bowl, combine sirloin and seasonings.
Shape into two rather large patties.
Fry in Fleischmann's Margarine on both sides.
On the second side, place a slice of cheese so that the heat will melt it.
When fully cooked, place on the sesame buns with... - 31.4848
Mix beef and seasonings thoroughly Shape into 8 or 10 medium-sized pat ties.
Place in preheated skillet over medium heat.
Fry until brownon both sides (about 15 minutes for well done) - 23.5552
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Beef Patties In Sherry Sauce
With wet hands shape meat into patties, and broil or fry until thoroughly brown on each side.
Hamburgers should be slightly pinkish inside for tenderness.
While they are cooking, melt butter or margarine in small pan, and add onions, mushrooms and... - 33.693
Deviled Beef Patties
Deviled beef patties are rich and savory beef patties made with a medly of seasonings. Spiced with chili sauce, the deviled beef patties are cooked on the grill and can be served as desired. - 40.136
Gourmet Beef Patties
Divide ground beef in 8 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to a little less than 1/2 inch.
Set half the patties aside for "lids." Combine cheese and pars ley.
Top remaining patties with Blue-cheese Filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 31.8308
Korean Hamburger With Sweet Potato Coleslaw And Fries
It's unlikely you'll ever get to try a hamburger in Korea, but James wants you to know that they exist, and that they're delicious. If you have never tastes a Korean Hamburger, then watch this video and learn how to make one! It’s meaty, sweet, creamy,... - 109.71
Mix the beef with grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper to taste, and about 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Handle lightly and form into 6 patties.
Put the patties under the broiler and brown on one side.
Remove for a moment, turn, and put a slice of tomato,... - 34.1754
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Mix Meat Patties ingredients; shape into 12 patties, 3/4 inch thick.
Measure flour and salt into bowl; cut in shortening thoroughly.
Sprinkle in water, 2 tablespoons at a time, mixing until all flour is moistened and dough almost cleans side... - 40.5827
Form the meat into 8 patties or 4 steaks and brown to taste in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Remove to a hot platter and salt and pepper to taste.
Lightly saute the scallions in the remaining butter melted in the pan.
Blend the tomato puree and the... - 31.8721
Let these divine Barbecued Hamburgers satiate your hunger during lunch! They are slightly time consuming, but when you mouth the Barbecued Hamburgers you'll feel good for putting that bit of extra effort! Try it out and come up with what you feel about the... - 40.0759
Mix together the beef, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper to taste, the thyme and egg.
Knead and then form into six patties.
Arrange the tomatoes, onion rings and lettuce on a serving dish.
Halve the buns or baps.
Barbecue the hamburgers for about 5 to 7 minutes on... - 39.1236
Ranch House Hamburgers
Ranch house hamburgers is a beef hamburger recipe simply prepared with seasonings. Shaped into patties, this easy to prepare ranch house hamburgers is cooked over the grill and can be served between split buns of choice. - 31.3317
Pour the milk over bread in a bowl and let soften.
Add the hamburger, egg and seasonings and shape into patties.
Dredge with flour.
Fry in small amount of fat in a skillet until brown.
Serve with eggs. - 33.34
Open-faced English Hamburgers
Add garlic dressing to hamburger; form 12 patties.
Broil in oven 4 to 6 inches from flame until browned on one side.
Place patties on English muffin halves, browned-side down; sprinkle with seasoning salt.
Continue to broil until muffins and hamburger patties... - 28.6779
How To Cook A Hamburger Sous Vide
1. Divide the hamburger mince into 2 equal portions and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a Ziploc (meant for sous-vide cooking), place the patties and vacuum seal the packet as shown in the video.
3. Place the patties into the sous vide rack and... - 0
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
Betty's Version Of The Big Brown Hamburger
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make the "Big Brown," a hamburger we enjoyed on our recent visit to Wallace Station Restaurant in Versailles, Kentucky. This hamburger was designated as one of Guy Fieri's top 5 hamburgers on his Food Network TV show,... - 0
All Time Favorite Hamburger
Light a grill.
In a bowl, mix the ground meats and gently form into four 4-inch patties about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a 1/2 -inch-deep indentation in the center of each patty, then rub lightly with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill... - 26.721
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Hamburger Steak With Onions
? Place ground beef, cooked chopped onions, egg, parsley and Worcestershire sauce in food processor; blend 2 to 3 minutes. When meat forms ball, remove and shape into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 38.0762
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Grilled hamburgers is a easy to prepare and simple beef recipe. Shaped into patties with added veggies and seasonings, the hamburgers are cooked in the grill. Served between buns or with salads, these grilled hamburgers make a good outdoor brunch. - 28.853
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118
If you want to boost your consumption of Omega 3 fatty acids, this is the ultimate recipe to go about it. Salmon patties make for sumptuous lunch or dinner fare and is quite simple to make too. - 115.881
Bulgur Wheat "sausage" Patties
Bulgur Wheat "Sausage" Patties are delicious patties which goes along with most. Bulgur Wheat "Sausage" Patties have become one of my family's favorites as it is soo good. Sumptuous is the word! - 29.2999
The Crabby Patty Melt
1. In a bowl, add the crab meat,dry minced onions, garlic powder, peppercorn medley, ground cloves, egg, mayonnaise and mix it all up to a consistent mixture.
2. Form a patty the size of a hamburger patty.
3. Coat the patty thoroughly with bread... - 0
Grilled Hamburger Steak
Cut bread in halves crosswise.
Blend mustard, chili powder and butter; spread over cut sides of bread.
Combine ground beef, seasoned salt, green ,onions, chili sauce and soy sauce; blend well.
Form beef mix- ture into 2 patties slightly larger than cut side... - 44.3026
Basic Recipe Hamburgers
Shape meat into 8 patties.
Since the loss of fat during cooking causes meat to shrink a bit, patties should be made a little larger than the buns.
Place patties on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for... - 27.8019
Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat; remove from heat.
Stir in stuffing mix and next 6 ingredients.
Set stuffing mixture aside.
Combine ground beef and salt, stirring until combinecj.
Shape into 16 patties.
Top 8 patties with 1/4,cup stuffing... - 42.6264
Grilled Hamburger Steak
The taste of this very Grilled Hamburger Steak recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of Grilled Hamburger Steak. I never fail to eat Side Dish while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. One of the... - 46.2373
Day before, if desired:
1. In 3-quart bowl mix well chuck, seasoned salt, onion, seasoned pepper, and Tabasco. Pat meat into paper-thin 4-inch patties. (A 4-inch round cookie cutter may be used.)
2. Place patties, 24 to 28 of them, on wax paper on cookie... - 39.8227
Mushroom Capped Hamburgers
Beat together the cheese, yogurt, green onion, and parsley; set aside.
Saute onion in half the margarine until limp.
Add mushrooms and remaining margarine and saute just until hot through; set aside.
Shape meat into 4 patties and place on a broiling... - 36.9297
Salisbury Steak Hamburger With Gravy
In this video, Dave is making a mouth watering meat dish, Salisbury Steak Hamburger with Gravy. When you look at the final dish, it would be hard to believe a recipe like this can be made so easily. The ground beef with freshly chopped onion, garlic and some... - 107.693
Take your craving for comfort food to the next level with this delicious hamburger. Kirk Leins blows you with this zesty, yummy hamburger that stars grounded beef as its key ingredient. Fun and filling, this burger is worth a try, more so if you are a... - 102.754
U S Hamburgers
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, and place on paper towels to drain.
Crumble bacon into a large bowl.
Saute tomato in bacon fat until tender.
Add it to the bacon.
Pour off bacon fat and melt butter in same skillet.
Combine meat, salt, and pepper with... - 35.8524
These special hamburgers recipe are prepared with ground beef seasoned and flavored with a medley of simple ingredients. Ombined together with green peppers, onions, horseradish and dry mustard with ketchup, the special hamburgers can be broiled or grilled... - 30.6743
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Hamburgers Au Poivre
1) In a bowl, place the beef and knead well using hands.
2) Shape the beef into 2 patties of ½ inch thickness.
3) Smear the prepared mustard over both the sides of the patties.
4) Sprinkled the patties with the pepper.
5) Place the patties... - 36.0061
Mix minced beef lightly with seasoning and onion.
Too much handling causes meat juices to run out more freely and escape in cooking.
If thick hamburgers are desired, form into four large patties, shaping meat lightly and quickly.
Divide mixture into eight... - 35.6366
Mix beef, grated cheese, seasoning and onion together; form into patties or oblong steaks.
Make a paste of bread crumbs and eggs; dip patties in mixture.
Fry in deep hot fat; serve with tomato.
To fry on top of stove, combine all ingredients and form patties. - 28.9961
Fiesta hamburger is a ground beef burger, prepared with cheese and beans. Seasoned and skillet cooked the fiesta hamburgers are best served on toasted round buns. - 36.5423
1) Combine the minced meat with 1 tbsp of oil, herbs and garlic.
2) Season the mixture.
3) With 5 cm/ 2 inch pastry cutter, make 8... - 41.1433
Combine minced steak, eggs, breadcrumbs and seasonings in a mixing bowl.
Mix together thoroughly and shape into 16 thin patties.
Place chosen filling on 8 of the patties, top with remaining patties and press edges together firmly.
Barbecue over hot coals for... - 35.4552
Hamburger And Fries Lunch
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH.
2. Season ground beef with salt and pepper. Shape into patty, about 1/2-inch thick.
3. Place meat patty and onion slice at one end of preheated grill. Place potatoes in single layer on remaining grill... - 30.6778
1. Take the beef and divide it into 10 equal portions (about 1/3 c each in measurement).
2. Take a waxed paper sheet and place the beef rolls between it.
3. Press it to form patties, each about 1/2 thick, 4" across.
4. Take 5 beef... - 44.4219
Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan
This an amazing Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan recipe. This delicious recipe is sure to win you some fans. Try this Hamburger Cutlets Parmesan Main Dish. - 43.0787
Hamburgers De Luxe
Hamburgers De Luxe is a delicious snack. The steaks with eggs rolled up in a patties gives the Hamburgers De Luxe a mouth watering taste. - 30.4248
Stuffed Hamburgers With Barbecue Sauce
Make sauce first and keep hot while making stuffed hamburgers: Combine all ingredients except consomme in a saucepan, mixing well.
Then add soup, if needed, a little at a time.
The consistency should be like that of a thick cream sauce.
The sauce must stay... - 44.9694
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except Seasoning for Beef.
Shape into six 3 1/2-inch diameter patties.
Grill at MEDIUM with hood closed until burgers feel slightly firm, 10 to 14 minutes, turning over... - 27.0002
Meat Potties Hamburgers
Shape meat into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
Panbroil, broil, bake, or grill as directed below.
Serve on buns.
To panbroil patties: heat a heavy skillet till very hot.
Sprinkle surface of skillet lightly with salt.
Cook over medium-high... - 38.4144
Stuffed Hamburgers By Cory Pierce Of God Forbid
1. Place all your beef in a large bowl and add one tablespoon of the garlic and horseradish. 2. Add a liberal dashing of the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Mix well, (by hand).
3. Cut the Gouda cheese into small cubes about 1/16 in size then split the... - 76.7485
Avocado Stuffed Hamburgers
1 Place the meat in a mixing bowl and stir with a fork to crumble. Add bread crumbs, 1/4 cup tomato juice, egg, onion, 2 teaspoons ground chile, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Stir and mix until very well blended.
2 Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal... - 38.4767
In a medium bowl, combine the beef, chives, and seasoning by tossing together lightly.
Shape into 6 large patties.
Pan fry, broil, or grill over charcoal.
Top with a slice of avocado. - 23.0859
Hamburger Steak Italian Style
? Place beef, onion, blanched garlic, egg, curry powder, parsley, salt and pepper in food processor; blend 3 minutes. When mixture forms ball, remove and shape meat into 4 patties.
? Heat oil in large frying pan over medium heat. Add patties and cook 8 to 10... - 37.3025
Hamburger Quick Pie
Shape seasoned meat into patties and fry.
Add soup, then cover with mashed potatoes.
Pop under broiler or in oven until golden brown. - 27.3057
Square Deal Dinner Hamburger
Take out the hassle off your weeknight dinner with this fast and simple "square deal" hamburger. Easy and effortless, Betty's version of this juicy, filling hamburger is quite a cinch to make and clean up. Don't believe? Then all you have to do is get... - 101.866
Blend beef, carrots, celery, parsley, green pepper, onion, garlic, seasoning sauce, egg, salt, pepper, and oil.
Shape into 8 patties.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook, turning once, for 6 to 7 minutes on... - 36.9405
Country Club Hamburgers
Country club hamburgers is a ground beef hamburger recipe prepared with added onions. Cobined with seasonings for flavor with a strong hint of catsup, the country club hamburgers is griddle cooked and served fresh. - 40.5067
1) Slice hamburger buns in half. Set aside.
2) In a medium bowl add onions, mustard, relish, catsup, garlic powder, beef and oat bran to combine thoroughly.
3) Make out 4 patties from the mixture.
4) Place the patties inside the broiler... - 40.5964
Baked Hamburgers Italiano
Hamburgers Italiano is a wonderfully delicious and filling dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Hamburgers Italiano recipe ever since. Try... - 36.1077
Cook onion in small amount hot fat till tender, but not brown.
Combine onion, meat, seasonings.
Form balls, using 1/2- or 1/3-cup measure.
Pat in thick burgers or roll thin patties between squares of waxed paper.
Fry till done to your... - 32.6083
Venison Hamburger Delicious
Put the venison and onion through food chopper.
Add eggs (beaten), crumbs, cream and seasonings.
Mix well and form into patties.
Roll in flour and fry in plenty of sizzling hot fat until well done.
Put onto a hot platter, dot with butter and serve at... - 40.0983
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 40.6041
Lightly pat meat into 4 to 6 patties, about 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick.
Broil over hot coals about 9 minutes; turn, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and broil 6 minutes longer or till done "your way"; season second side.
Top with Creamy Dill Sauce: Combine remaining... - 22.4906
All American Hamburgers With Red Onion Compote
1. MAKE THE RED ONION COMPOTE: In a medium saucepan, heat the vegetable oil. Add the coriander and cook over moderate heat for 30 seconds. Add the red onions, wine, sugar, bay leaves, orange zest, juniper berries, thyme and orange juice and bring to a boil.... - 28.9223
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Using hands, gently shape chuck into six thick patties.
3. Wash pepper, cut into half; remove ribs and seeds; lengthwise cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices; keep aside 7 to 8 slices of red pepper for... - 46.3723
If you are looking to eat yummy, Italian style burgers at home, your wait ends here. Cathy shares her favorite recipe of grilled hamburger, traditional Italian burgers sandwiched between whole-wheat breads. Satisfy your cravings with this healthy, wholesome... - 107.369
The Californian Hamburger
This californian hamburger recipe is prepared with minced sirloin along with raw onions and mayo. Seasoned with salt and pepper, the beef is cooked on the grill and served between split buns with tomato slices and dill pickle. - 44.8469
Blue Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
Divide ground beef and form into 8 patties.
Mash together the blue cheese and green onions.
Divide evenly into quarters and place on 4 of the patties.
Top with remaining 4 patties and press to seal the edges.
Season the outside well with salt and... - 32.1963
This Hamburg Steak is a Japanese take on the classic Salisbury. It is a great recipe to have with you, as it is a fool proof recipe and comes out really nice when you are cooking at home for your family or friends. Specially in this video you will see a... - 108.958
Gourmet Turkey Burger And Hamburger With Vinegar Coleslaw
1. Cut the red and yellow onions into thick slices; slice the red and green cabbage, green onions and vine ripe tomatoes, julienne the red bell pepper.
2. Cut the carrots into matchstick, mince the roasted red bell pepper, slice the avocado,... - 0
Country Club Hamburgers
Divide ground beef in 12 mounds.
Flatten each between squares of waxed paper to 1/2 inch thickness.
For Blue-cheese Filling, cream the cheeses together; stir in onion, horseradish, and mustard.
Top half the patties with filling, leaving 1/2 inch margin for... - 38.176
Mix meat, grated cheese, onion, olives, oregano, and tomato puree together.
Season with salt and black pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil on grid or under broiler (medium heat) about 10 minutes.
Turn; place slice of cheese and half tomato on each.
Cook a few... - 35.3677
Mustard Flavored Hamburgers
Put the beef in a mixing bowl.
Add the onion and plenty of seasoning.
Divide and shape the mixture into 4 patties and put on a micro-proof meat roasting rack.
Cook on HIGH for 5-6 minutes, turning once.
Lightly toast the rolls under a conventional broiler... - 35.2997
Corned Beef Hamburger
1) Into a basin, measure the corned beef, mashed potatoes, breadcrumbs and a lot of seasoning.
2) Add the sauce and just enough egg, which has ben beaten lightly, to bind the mixture together.
3) Onto a lightly floured working surface, turn out the... - 33.5703
Yummy Chive Hamburger Steak
This is a good recipe to make Chive Hamburger Steak at home. This is much healthier as the Chef shallow fries the burgers. Check out the video for this delicious recipe. - 97.0024
Classic French Hamburgers
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Halve the bread loaves horizontally, then turn and slice off the bottom crust.
3) In a bowl, mix the butter, mustard and chili powder together, then spread over the inner cut loaf surfaces.
4) In a... - 45.1734
Hamburgers On The Grill
1. In a large bowl, add ground beef, onion, seasoning, and sauce. Mix well.
2. Form patties, and allow it to sit for 30-60 minutes.
3. Grease grill with non-stick spray, and place patties on it.
4. Cook on high for about 4-6 minutes. Flip and cook on... - 90.4361
Hamburgers With Grilled Bacon, Fried Egg & Avocado
1. Form the ground meat into two 8 ounce patties. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Slice the vine ripe tomatoes, avocado, red onion.
3. Half the foccacia bread and butter both sides.
4. On a smoking hot grill cook the hamburgers for 5 to... - 123.347
1. Finely chop the garlic and keep it aside.
2. Slice the purple onions into rings.
3. In a large bowl combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, fresh parsley, fennel seeds and season it with sea salt and... - 111.18
Mix beef and seasonings thoroughly.
Shape into 8 or 10 medium-sized patties.
Place in preheated Skillet over medium heat.
Fry until brown on both sides â€” about 15 minutes for well done.
Serve on buns with assorted relishes.
Yield 8 to 10 hamburgers. - 34.9818
Place beef in mixer. Add egg, cooked onion, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Season with salt and mix several minutes to incorporate well. Shape mixture into 4 large patties. Set aside.
Mix spices and herbs together; set aside.
Heat cast iron pan... - 37.0902
Here is a way to make a delicious hamburger at home! Homemade hamburger recipe uses the natural essences of beef flavor to make the burger succulent and juicy. These are definitely better than factory made Hamburgers! - 97.319
Combine first 9 ingredients; stirring until combined.
Shape mixture into 4 pat ties.
Grill over medium coals 4 to 5 min utes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Place lettuce on bottom half of each bun; top with a meat patty and cheese... - 35.1761