- » Seasoned Fillet Casserole
Seasoned Fillet Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned fillet casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned fillet casserole recipes.
Casserole Of Fillet Of Flounder
If you are a seafood fan, then this Flounder recipe is one you would like. This casserole of fillet of flounder is a simple and easy recipe that is just right for even the amateurs or beginners to the world of cooking. So if you love seafood, put on that... - 48.7304
Fillet Of Sole Rolls With Peas
Cut the fish into strips about 2 inches wide and 4-5 inches long.
Roll up the pieces and fasten with a toothpick.
Lay them in a well-greased casserole, seam side down.
Season, sprinkle with lemon juice and wine, and bake 10 minutes in a hot oven,... - 41.9751
Pork Fillets With Red Wine
Melt half the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the pork slices and fry until they are browned on all sides.
Transfer the pork to a flameproof casserole, using a slotted spoon.
Add the onions to the frying pan and fry until they are soft but not... - 42.8724
Crab Stuffed Fillet Of Sole
This Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned, peppered and wined, fish and seafood dish with vegetables for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked this Crab Stuffed Fillet of Sole. - 39.9344
Pork Fillets With Vermouth And Soured Cream Sauce
Rub the fillets with the salt.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the pork fillets, in batches, and fry until they are lightly browned on all sides.
Transfer the fillets to an ovenproof casserole.
Sprinkle the garlic and peppercorns over the fillets and... - 40.5715
Baked Cod Livornese
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 1 minute.
Add mush-rooms and cook until mushrooms are just tender, about 2 minutes; add wine and bring to a boil.
Add tomatoes and... - 38.5919
Festive Pork Fillet
1. Cut the pork fillet in slices and brown in butter. Season and add the garlic.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in the butter, seasoning lightly with salt and pepper. Put the fillet slices and mushrooms in an ovenproof casserole.
3. Heat the red wine and... - 33.7657
Fillet Of Sole In White Wine
Put fillets into a greased shallow 2 quart casserole.
Mix wine, onion, butter, and dry seasonings.
Pour over fish.
Bake at 375Â°F 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. - 32.2286
Pork Fillet Veronique
Cut the pork fillets halfway through and open out.
Stuff 12 halved grapes with a knob of butter and arrange down the centre of one fillet, place the other on top to form a roll and tie with string.
Heat some butter and brown fillet on all sides, transfer to a... - 41.676
Pork And Pineapple Casserole
Rub the pork fillets (escalopes) with the cut sides of the garlic and with salt and pepper.
Discard the garlic.
Lay the fillets flat on a working surface and sprinkle over the orange rind, marjoram and sage.
Roll up the fillets and tie with string.
Melt the... - 43.2361
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain thoroughly.
Spread spinach in 1-quart casserole.
Cut fillets into 4 portions; season with salt and pepper.
Spread half the cheese atop fillets.
Roll up each fillet and place on top of... - 44.4231
Flounder Fillets In Brandy Sauce
Combine olive oil and butter in skillet.
Saute green onions until soft, about 1 minute.
Add parsley, brandy and seasoning, cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat then blend in sour cream.
Arrange fillets in shallow, greased casserole.
Spoon brandy mixture over... - 40.9561
Broiled German Sole Fillet
This Fillet of Sole Speicher is one of the tastiest sole fillet dishes that I've ever tried. Yummy Broiled fish with onion and tomato seasonings and tomato with sour cream poured over is a terrific treat for my taste apparatus. Just try this Fillet of Sole... - 41.9934
Fillets Of Sole Florentine
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Wash the spinach thoroughly or thaw it slightly and cook it in a saucepan without any additional water.
Press the spinach between two plates to drain thoroughly, then put it into a baking dish and mix in 4 tablespoons of... - 38.3583
Fillets In Lemon Butter
1) In a dish, arrange the fillets with the thick side on the outer edges of the dish.
2) Season with the salt and pepper.
3) In 1-quart casserole, place the butter to melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
4) Blend in the parsley and lemon juice, then... - 39.0224
Seafood Casserole With Parsley
Mash the crabmeat, egg, parsley and salt and pepper to taste together to make a paste.
Spread thickly over one side of each half fillet of sole and roll up like Swiss rolls.
Place in a flameproof casserole.
Add the prawns, shrimps, scallops, stock, wine and... - 43.9472
Fillet Of Sole With Leek Sauce
1. In a microwave-safe glass casserole, microwave the butter at HIGH for 1 minute or until melted.
2. Stir in the leeks and season with salt to taste. Pop the mixture in microwave and cook covered on high power for 10 minutes, or until the leek is... - 43.5735
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1. Place the beef in a 5-quart casserole. Add the next 10 ingredients. Dribble the melted butter evenly. Marinate for 24 hours.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake the meat, uncovered, in the middle of the oven for 25 minutes. Turn the meat once.
3. Lower the... - 42.6385
Fillet Of Sole Veronique
1. Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from fish and discard.
3. In a saucepan, crumble and mix stock cube in water.
4. While the fish is baking, chop onion and cut grapes into halves to remove seeds.
5. Into a casserole,... - 46.1264
Fillet Of Beef With Sour Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven temperature to 450Â° before baking.
2) In a 4- or 5-quart casserole or saucepan, place the beef and then stir in onions, celery, carrots, parsnips, bacon, peppercorns, allspice, bay leaves, salt, a few grindings of pepper... - 44.8376
Fork Fillet With Chestnuts
If the chestnuts are fresh, steam for 15-20 minutes until they soften.
Canned ones may be used as they are, but rinse in cold water first.
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole and brown the pork well on all sides.
Add the wine, stock,... - 43.3456
Stuffed Fillets Of Haddock
Lay a fillet of haddock in a buttered casserole.
Make a savory stuffing from the breadcrumbs, garlic, parsley, thyme, melted butter, and seasonings.
Put this on top of the fish and cover with the second fillet.
Moisten with the cream.
Cover and bake in a... - 37.5597
Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets With Parsley Rice
These Spinach Stuffed Fish Fillets perfectly satiate a famished soul when eate nwith a bowl of warm rice for a meal. Don't miss out on these sole or flounder fillets topped with a fliing bread and spinach mixture seasoned with paprika for your next meal.... - 38.7808
Fillet Of Cod With Wine And Cream
1) Take an ovenproof casserole
dish and add shallots and mushrooms in the bottom of the pan.
2) Season with a dash of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
3) Top with cod fillets and drizzle wine.
4) Take a cling film, cover the dish, and cook for 5-6... - 39.0778
Fillet Of Sole, Bonne Femme
1)Put fillets on chopping surface,and cut into desired portions.
2)In a pan,heat mushrooms, bay-leaf, shallots, wine, and water. The fillets should lay flat
3)Poach them for 8 minutes or till done.
4)Carefully remove fish,and place in a casserole to... - 45.5916
Crab Stuffed Fillet Of Sole With Swiss Cheese
1. Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a 1-quart glass measuring cup in microwave oven (about 30 seconds at HIGH). Stir in flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Gradually add milk and wine, stirring until smooth. Cook uncovered 3 minutes at HIGH, or until thickened; stir... - 34.5901
Sole Fillets Toledo
Melt the butter in a pan and lightly fry the onion and pepper without browning.
Remove the vegetables from the pan and put them in a casserole or ovenproof dish that will fit easily into the pressure cooker.
Stir the rice into remaining fat in the pan and... - 48.1601
Flank Steak Fillets
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also cut suet or salt pork into 1 inch strips
3.Now place on steak and roll meat tightly around the fat, skewering it through the roll 1 1/2 inches apart
4.Cut roll between skewers forming... - 40.4281
Herbed Veal And Ham Casserole
Veal And Ham Casserole has an Awesome taste. The ham and eggs gives the Veal And Ham Casserole one of its kind tastes. - 40.8523
Arroz Con Pescado
1 Saute onion in olive oil just until soft in a large frying pan; stir in rice and contents of the seasoning packet.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat just until rice is hot.
2 Spoon half into a shallow 6-cup baking dish to cover bottom; top with... - 31.7193
Oriental Pepper Pot
1 Mix ground beef with green onions, garlic, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce until well blended in a bowl(Remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce are for later stage.)
2 Spread half of the meat mixture evenly in a 12-cup baking dish; top with half each... - 38.8505
Jaszbereny Prime Veal
Wash the bones and veal well and dry with a cloth.
Chop the veal bones with a meat chopper, then add the sinews and membranes off the meat.
Cut five equal slices from the veal and lard with bacon.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. lard in a small casserole and add the rest of... - 38.9961
Baked Haddock Casserole
€¢ Season the fillets with salt and pepper to taste. Place them one next to the other in a 9 x 12-inch (23 x 30 cm) glass or ceramic dish.
€¢ Blend together the basil or curry powder, tomatoes, flour, onion, celery.
€¢ Melt the butter 1 minute at... - 42.3504
Spaghetti And Seafood Casserole
This spaghetti and seafood casserole is prepared with a medley of fish, mussels and shrimp with vegetable stock. Cooked with salmon, sea bass, along with tomatoes, shrimp and mussels, the spaghetti is cooked with the broth and seafood and served with a... - 44.5601
Veal And Ham Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Pound the slices of veal till they are thin, coat with the breadcrumbs and dip in milk and egg. Coat with the breadcrumbs once again.
3) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and cook... - 44.3212
Casserole Of Sole And Onions
Cut fillets of sole or plaice into fingers about 1-inch by 1/2-inch.
Arrange layer of potatoes in a well buttered casserole, then a layer of onions, then fish.
Season each layer well and add plenty of butter.
Fill casserole like this, ending with... - 36.1807
1. Thaw chicken livers (if you use frozen) and chop. Cut pork in 1/4 thick slices.
2. Chop peeled onion and crush garlic. Peel carrots and cut in pieces.
3. Brown meat, onion and liver separately in butter and then add carrots, seasonings and orange slices... - 32.6835
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly coat a covered casserole dish with vegetable oil spray.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Poach haddock .
Allow to cool slightly.
Crumble fish into prepared casserole dish.
Steam potatoes and cabbage 5 minutes.
Place... - 42.4546
Herring And Potato Casserole
Peel and cut the potatoes into 1/8 inch slices.
Put them in cold water to keep them from discoloring.
Peel and slice the onion.
Cook the onion lightly in 2 tablespoons of butter until soft and transparent.
Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
Drain the potatoes and... - 37.0298
1. Thaw chicken livers (if you use frozen) and chop. Cut pork in 1/4 inch thick slices.
2. Chop peeled onion and crush garlic. Peel carrots and cut in pieces.
3. Brown meat, onion, and liver separately in butter and then add carrots, seasonings, and orange... - 32.6223
Pork And Pepper Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. Coat the pork slices in the flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
3. In a pan, melt half the butter add the pork and fry briskly until browned on all sides.
4. Transfer to a casserole... - 43.4147
New Bedford Flounder Casserole
New Bedford Flounder Casserole is an irresistible seafood recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious New Bedford Flounder Casserole; I am sure you would love to try this New Bedford Flounder Casserole dish again-n-again. - 36.2773
Savory Fish And Vegetable Casserole
Place thawed fish in 2 quart casserole.
Add water and seasoning; cover with plastic wrap.
Cook in Radaranae oven 4 minutes.
Strain stock; reserve 1 1/2 cups.
Break fish into large pieces, return to casserole with green beans and carrots.
Make a white sauce... - 44.3591
Spicy Fish Casserole With Rice
Sprinkle the fish with salt and dust with turmeric. Set aside.
Put the olive oil into a large pot and cook for 30 seconds. Add the onion, garlic and peppers. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the rice. Make the reserved tomato juice up to 2 1/2 cups / 575... - 35.5996
1. To prepare the fish cut them into several small chunks, mix with the salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Shell or peel the shellfish as necessary.
3. Squeeze dry the mushrooms, discard any hard stalks and thinly shred.
4. Cut each cake of... - 43.8235
This Summer Casserole is throughly appetizing ! Try this brasied fish with irresistible seasonings for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Summer Casserole are welcome ! - 35.6169
Casserole Of Cod
Put spinach in bottom of greased casserole.
Lay fillet cut in pieces for serving, on top of spinach.
Sprinkle onion and seasoning over fish.
Pour on salad oil or melted butter.
Cover all with white sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake 45 minutes at 250 to... - 36.0158
1) Take an oven-proof dish, grease it well.
2) On it place a layer of fillets, cover with onions.
3) Season the layer with pepper, salt, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce as required.
4) Now add on additional layer or layers and season to taste.
5)... - 39.7801
Quick Sole Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash the fish and pat dry using paper towels.
3. Crosswise fold fillets in half.
4. In a 12x8x2 inch baking dish, arrange the folded fillets in a single layer.
5. Dot the fish with 2... - 47.5555
Curried Fish Casserole
1. Place fish in shallow dish, dot each fillet with butter, pour in milk, cook on HIGH for four to five minutes or until flesh flakes. Drain, leave to stand covered.
2. Combine butter, onion and curry powder in bowl cook on HIGH for four minutes. Stir once... - 36.5772
Cod, Clam And Noodle Casserole
Put noodles in greased 2-quart casserole.
Drain clams and add to noodles with 1/2 cup of drained liquid.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Break fish in chunks and mix with noodles; dot with butter.
Heat spinach according to package directions and pour... - 34.9138
Turnip Casserole With Shrimp
Layer turnips, cheese, shrimp (or crawfish), fish, onions, bacon, and bread crumbs.
Make 2 layers.
Beat eggs and blend with rest of ingredients.
Pour this mixture over the layers in the dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 1 hour. - 38.6594
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan.
Fry the vegetables for 2 mins then transfer to a large casserole.
Fry the lamb until lightly brown, drain.
Transfer to casserole.
Blend the cornflour with the stock and pour into a... - 42.4898
Casserole Of Sole Veronique
Preheat oven to 375 °F.
Heat milk in skillet.
When just below boiling point, put in fish; poach very gently 5 minutes.
Saute mushrooms in half the butter 3 minutes.
Put with grapes into lightly buttered casserole.
Arrange drained fish on top.
Melt remaining... - 42.9348
Fish And Noodle Casserole
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 1 inch chunks.
Cook fish in butter or margarine in a skillet, turning fish carefully, until firm.
Combine fish, noodles, mushrooms, pimientos, and half of French fried onions in a large mixing bowl.
Combine cheese soup, milk,... - 45.8985
Spiced Lamb & Almond Casserole
1. Place the almonds on a heat-proof microwave plate. Heat on the low rack on Microwave Power HIGH for 2-3 min, until browned. Stir once during heating. Set to one side until required.
2. Place the oil and onion in a suitable casserole dish and cook, covered,... - 35.689
Bream And Mushroom Casserole
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
To Prepare Stock: Melt butter in a pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Strain, reserving liquid.
To Prepare Casserole: Sprinkle spring onions over the base of a casserole... - 41.2831
Lightly fry the onion, almonds, celery and carrot in half thefat in a pan.
When just brown, stir in the remaining butter, add the rice and mushrooms and continue cooking until the rice has absorbed the fat.
Sprinkle with seasoning and put into a casserole... - 46.7448
Green Chili Sole Casserole
1. Trim and discard discolored stem ends from mushrooms; thinly slice mushrooms. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter often until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Spoon into a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole or... - 31.9889
Fish Chowder Casserole
1) Take a glass casserole and add the fish along with celery, stock, salt & pepper and lemon.
2) Cover the dish and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once after 21/2 minutes.
3) Throw away the celery and lemon.
4) Add the rest of the ingredients and cook... - 42.2311
Casserole Of Sole Veronique
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a skillet, heat the milk and put in the fish when the milk is just below the boiling point. Gently poach the fish for 5 minutes.
3) In half of the buter, sauté the mushrooms for about... - 38.1124
Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1. Remove all the fat and gristle from the meat. Cut into narrow strips about two inches long and one-half inch thick. Season the strips with salt and pepper and refrigerate two hours.
2. In a saucepan melt one and one-half tablespoons of butter, add the... - 30.1496
1) Heat a browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (upper limit can be the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions) before cooking.
2) Using a skewer or sharp knife, score the skin of the acorn or butternut squash in two or three... - 42.1648
Butter a 2 quart casserole or baking dish and coat bottom and sides with crumbs.
Pare potatoes and cut into paper thin slices.
Combine onion, anchovies (cut into pieces), pepper, and butter.
Place a layer of potatoes in bottom of dish and sprinkle half the... - 38.3168
Filetti Di Sogliola Buona Donna
Place the fillets in a buttered casserole dish, and cover with the mushroom stems, green onion, half the chopped parsley, the wine and stock.
Place in a preheated 375Â°F./190Â°C oven for 10-15 minutes until the fish is flaky, then remove to a heated... - 39.9972
Bruschetta Tilapia- Healthy, Fresh And Easy
In the mood for something fresh and light? Monique creates this simple fish and cheese based casserole that will fill you up. It has none of the calories and is rich in Omega-3 and Omega- 6 fatty acids. For viewers, Monique teaches how to minimize the smell... - 113.357
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray a shallow 1-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; arrange fillets in casserole and sprinkle with half of the salt.
Bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes.
While fish is baking, in small... - 32.9296
In 10-inch nonstick skillet combine onion and garlic; cover and cook until onion is soft.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring constantly, until all liquid has evaporated; add spinach, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Spoon half of... - 35.0295
Plaice With Artichoke Sauce
First prepare the artichokes for the sauce.
Snap the leaves off the artichokes and cut off the stalks.
Trim the base of all pieces of green to expose the white heart.
As each heart is prepared, drop it into a saucepan of water to which the lemon juice has... - 41.0156
Haddock With Cider
Bring the cider to the boil in a saucepan Add the onions and green pepper and simmer for 5 minutes or until the cider heat reduced by about one-quarter.
Remove the heat.
Cut the fish into 10 cm/4 in pieces and put them into a flameproof casserole.
Add the... - 43.3978
In a greased casserole make alternate layers of potatoes, onions, anchovies, and butter, ending with a layer of potatoes.
You will probably not need salt with the anchovies.
Bake 10 minutes in a 400° oven.
Pour over half the cream and bake 20 minutes... - 33.5851
Anchovy And White Bean Bake
Drain the soaked beans, cover with a quart of fresh water, and simmer, covered, until the beans are so tender that the skin will break if you blow on one in a spoon.
Just before they are done, salt to taste.
Drain, stir in 2 tablespoons oil, and stir... - 39.789
Rice Stuffed Fish Rolls With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In small flameproof container melt 1 teaspoon margarine; set aside remaining margarine.
In small bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine with the rice, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper, mixing well; spoon an equal amount of... - 38.3444
Baked Fish With Mushroom-wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms, lemon juice, garlic, and seasonings and saute over high heat, stirring occasionally, until most of liquid has evaporated.
Place fish in 1-quart casserole and top... - 30.6387
Fish In Wine Sauce
1 Place the butter in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/4 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the flour and salt and pepper to taste. Gradually add the wine and the stock (bouillon), stirring until the ingredients are well mixed. Microwave on... - 36.4803
Eggs In Noodle Nests
Blend anchovy into a paste with 4 tablespoons butter; melt.
Butter 6 individual casseroles with this anchovy butter.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter and toss with noodles.
Line casseroles with noodles.
Place one-sixth of the chopped chicken liver in each nest of... - 42.2226
Flounder Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Brush flounder with 1 tablespoon oil and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender.
To make white sauce sift rice and soy flours and cornstarch together.
Put 4 tablespoons oil into saucepan, stir in flours and heat... - 43.4568
Plaice With Tomato And Caper Sauce
Arrange the fillets in a greased shallow casserole.
Blend together finely chopped onion and the tomatoes.
Season well and pour over the plaice.
Dot with butter.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
Pour off the tomato and onion sauce, and... - 33.428
Fish And Rice
Fish And Rice is a delightful and tasty dish that is a meal in itself. This unique dish will definitely make for a delicious weekday dinner. Try this Fish And Rice recipe! - 39.4442
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 44.0806
Red Snapper With Rosemary Scented Shallot Confit
Put the shallots in a small covered casserole with the broth, oil, and rosemary.
Bake in a 300° F.
oven for 30 minutes or in the microwave for 10 minutes on high—until the shallots are quite tender but still retain their shape.
If you use the microwave,... - 40.379
In 2 quart casserole, combine olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and seasoned salt.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until onion is tender; stir after 2 minutes.
Place fish fillets in... - 42.6741
Monkfish Italian Style
Put the carrots, turnips, potato, celery, leeks, twist of orange zest (peel), thyme and bayleaf into a casserole.
Add the saffron, white wine and 3 (2) tablespoons of olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 8... - 44.8966
Chili Salmon With Pineapple Mango Salsa Recipe. So Yum!
Spring is so close!! Yayyy!! This chili salmon topped with pineapple mango salsa was the perfect spring lunch today with it's bright colors and fresh flavors. And my oh my, talk about flavors!! My tastebuds just couldn't get enough! The salmon baked up so... - 0
Shrimp Stuffed Sole
Spread fillets with butter and place shrimp in each.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and a little salt and pepper.
Add chopped parsley if desired.
Fold each fillet in three and place in buttered casserole.
Make a sauce with 2 tablespoons butter, 2 tablespoons flour... - 27.8259
Mignons Of Beef Bourgeoise Style
Wipe the meat and cut into neat 2-in pieces or small round fillets.
Prepare the carrots, onions and turnips and cook them in strong stock until about half cooked.
Place the brown sauce in a saucepan, add the tomato puree, boil up and season to taste.
Fry the... - 35.113
Sole With Shrimp
1) Take a baking dish of 8-inch square and melt 2 tablespoons of butter by heating it for 45 seconds.
2) Cook for a minute after adding shrimps, fresh cream and white wine.
3) Stir it once and cook for another minute.
4) Add parsley, milk and crumbled... - 44.731
Merluza A Lo Jaizkibel
Heat olive oil in a flat earthenware casserole.
Crush and mince garlic cloves.
Fry slowly in the barely heated oil.
When they take on color, add the flour, parsley, and hake, in that order, jiggle the casserole to mix.
In another receptacle, open six clams in... - 43.1527
Mushroom Stuffed Fish Rolls
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a casserole dish with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
In a heavy nonstick skillet, saute mushrooms, onions, bell pepper and 2 tablespoons parsley in margarine until tender.
Season fish fillets lightly... - 44.6543
Winter Garden Flounder
1) While purchasing, ask the seller to fillet each fish into 4 pieces.
2) Make a court bouillon with the trimmings.
3) Peel the artichokes and thinly slice them.
4) Rinse the leeks and trim them. Thinly slice.
5) In a shallow flameproof... - 42.5822
Florida Fish Rolls
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the stuffing.
2. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
3. Peel and chop 1 banana and stir into stuffing mixture.
4. Season fish fillets with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of the lime... - 45.5916
Cook and sieve the spinach, and blend with the cream to a smooth consistency.
Season with salt, pepper and basil.
Put the mixture at the bottom of a shallow greased casserole, and dot with a little of the butter.
Arrange rolled fillets on top.
Sprinkle with... - 37.4322
Combine all ingredients and simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes.
Strain and season to taste.
Makes about 2 cups.
Note: If fish trimmings (heads, bones, and tails) are used, discard.
If fillets are used, the fish may be eaten in patties, fritters, or... - 29.3908
Sea Bream With Savoy Cabbage
Put 1 cup (250 ml/8 fl oz) water in the lower compartment of a microwave steamer.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Rinse and drain the cabbage and put into the perforated compartment of the steamer and place above the boiling water.
Cover and... - 44.3408
Orange Soy Flounder
1) Take a shallow casserole that can be microwaved and mix all the ingredients except the flounder fillets in it.
2) Set the microwave to HIGH at 100% and cook for 1 minute stirring the ingredients.
3) Arrange the flounder fillets over the mixture and... - 44.9238
Orange And Walnut Cod
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 2.
Wash the cod fillets, and check that there are no bones still visible.
Combine the rind and juice of one orange, breadcrumbs, walnuts, and seasoning and bind together using a beaten egg.
Spread a tablespooon of the stuffing... - 41.6358
Cod Simmered With Tomatoes
Wash and thoroughly dry fish.
Sprinkle with flour.
Heat oil in a flameproof casserole dish.
Saute onion until tender.
Add zucchini and capsicum.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes and tomato paste.
Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Blend in water,... - 41.7538