- » Seasoned Edamame
Seasoned Edamame Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned edamame recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned edamame recipes.
In a large pot over high heat, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, and red-pepper flakes.
Add the... - 38.8104
Edamame Hummus On Crostini
Here is a terrific crostini recipe that uses sprouted whole grain bread and edamame hummus. Watch this video that shows this nutritious recipe that is highly recommended. The appetizers are absolutely appealing and would definitely be a crowd pleaser. Check... - 118.104
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Combine sugar, orange juice, and next 4 ingredients. Pour over edamame mixture; toss gently to coat. - 29.9139
Wasabi Edamame Fish Tostadas With Cream Cheese
Tacos, tostones and tostadas are characteristic preparations of Mexican cuisine. Watch chef Juliey showing how to make Wasabi Edamama Fish Tostadas with tilapia filets, some vegetables and seasonings to fill tostada shells. Great typical fare! - 105.051
Edamame is a healthy boiled soy bean snack. The goodness of the fresh soy bean pods with just salt to flavour makes Edamame an outstanding dish. Try out and enjoy! - 101.398
Spicy Edamame Hummus With Fresh Lime And Cilantro
Nothing really gives your snacks a better kick than hummus. Camilla Saulsbury shares her own unique hummus recipe, tweaked up with fresh lime and cilantro that makes your snacking time a zesty affair. If you are fond of hummus, try whipping some at home... - 101.751
Looking for some healthy food to munch in between during day, here are recipes just right for you. Watch Bethenney Frankel making Almond chocolate chip parfait, peanut butter toast, Soy cheese snack-wick and Steamed Edamame using low-fat, low-sugar and... - 112.608
Mediterranean Quinoa With Tabbouleh
Want to try something different this weekend? You have hit the correct page. Try this amazing Mediterranean Quinoa with Tabbouleh recipe which is a complete meal. Watch Chef Tracy Porter prepare this middle eastern delicacy now. - 121.128
Gingered Vegetables Paired With Bourbon And Soy Roasted Salmon
1. Add the salmon to a ziplock bag along with the bourbon, soy and brown sugar and pop into the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. In a hot skillet with 1 teaspoon of sesame oil, place the marinated salmon and cook both sides until golden... - 123.62
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 33.0357
Cucumber Grapefruit Crab Salad
1. In a large bowl, whisk the nonfat yogurt with the lime juice, lime zest, olive oil and a few dashes of Tabasco sauce. Season with salt and white pepper. Place the crab-meat in a bowl and fold in 3 tablespoons of the yogurt dressing.
2. Stir the Champagne... - 29.0684
Miso Soup With Shrimp And Tofu
In a small bowl, whisk 1 cup of the water into the miso.
In a medium saucepan, bring the remaining 4 cups of water to a boil with a pinch of salt.
Add the edamame, cover and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the spinach in bunches and stir to wilt.
Add... - 38.9854
Beef Short Rib Burrito Bowl
1. For the marinade: In the food processor, add onion, Asian pear, garlic and mirin. Blend everything together.
2. Marinate the beef with the above marinade.
3. In a cup, mix together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil and black... - 109.824
Steve Cooks 3 Tasty Potato
For Creamy Garlic Mushrooms with Crispy Roast Potatoes:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a pot of boiling water add a good pinch of salt. Drop potatoes in it and cook for 17 minutes. Drain and let it cool for 5 minutes.
3. In a... - 110.408
Want to impress your family with a Japanese meal? Try making Okowa which is Japanese Sticky rice with Chef Marie as she shows the real recipe for making it perfectly. One would need a few Japanese ingredients like cooking sake, dashi seasoning and soy sauce... - 120.25