- » Seasoned Cracker Saltine
Seasoned Cracker Saltine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned cracker saltine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned cracker saltine recipes.
Seasoned Potato Cubes
These Seasoned Potato Cubes are simply irresisitible ! Try these herbed and spiced potato cubes and cracker crumbs. Tell me if you like these Seasoned Potato Cubes. - 27.4864
Double Corn Scallop
In bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs.
Turn into greased 1 1/2 quart or 10x6 inch baking dish.
Toss 1/2 cup cracker crumbs with melted butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
Bake at 350Â°F for 35 to 45 minutes until knife... - 32.5948
Broccoli Corn Bake
This Broccoli Corn Bake is one of the best corn and cabbage dishes that I've ever tasted. This seasoned vegetable casserole makes a perfect lunch ! Try this Broccoli Corn Bake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 44.7457
Italian Eggplant Bake
Cook eggplant in a small amount of boiling water 10 minutes or until tender.
Saute onion and green pepper in oil in a large skillet until tender; add egg plant and next 6 ingredients, mixing well.
Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 1-quart... - 33.5712
In a small covered saucepan cook the onion and green or red sweet pepper in a small amount of boiling water for 2 minutes or till tender.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl stir together the egg white, 1/3 cup of the saltine crackers, milk, seasoned... - 42.3813
Shrimp Chip Dip
1. Wash and devein the shrimps. Cut them into small pieces
2. In a large serving bowl, place all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Season and chill till required
4. Serve as a dip with crackers or saltines - 35.3107
French Meat Pie
Combine water, onions and ground pork; cook over medium heat about 2 hours.
Remove from heat.
Skim off some of the fat.
Add crushed crackers and mix well.
Pour into pie shell.
Cover with second crust.
Bake at 350 degrees until crust is brown,... - 39.95
Butter Baked Wings And Drumsticks
Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper.
Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning.
Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
Place on two foil lined 15 1/2xl0 1/2xl inch baking pans.
Drizzle remaining butter over chicken.
Bake in moderate oven... - 32.857
Finger Licking Crumb Fried Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with the salt and pepper. Combine crumbs and poultry seasoning. Dip chicken in butter, then roll in crumbs to coat well.
2. Place on two foil-lined 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x l-inch baking pans. Drizzle remaining butter over chicken. Bake in... - 23.0806
Italian Baked Eggplant
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a saucepan, cook eggplant in a small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes or until it tender. Remove and drain well.
3. In a large skillet, saute onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
4. Add... - 44.1251
Corn And Chicken Scallop
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or a large shallow casserole, put together cream-style corn, milk, egg, flour, and snipped onions; mix until thoroughly combined.
3. Generously season chicken... - 46.089
Texan Avocado Fries - Part 1 - Preparation
Are you a fan of Texan food? Or maybe just avocados? Then this recipe is perfect for you! Watch Ramona Werst as she details a simple recipe to make delicious avocado fries that will make a perfect appetizer or even a side dish. This is a 2 part video series. - 97.8464
This isn't just any kind of ceviche, this is the real deal Holyfield Costa Rican-style ceviche! Saltines, anyone? - 107.628
City Chicken has a Delectable taste. The veal and chicken bouillon cube gives the City Chicken Improbable taste. - 31.3346
Peppered Meat Loaf
Try this delicious version of Peppered Meat Loaf recipe. I am sure, once you taste this deadly combination of chuck and sausage, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.2729
Crab Meat Patties
Flake crab into bowl with cracker crumbs.
Add Worcestershire, hot pepper seasoning, parsley, mustard, and mayonnaise.
Stir until blended.
Stir in egg.
Shape mixture with your hands into 8 flat patties.
Place wok over medium heat.
When wok is hot, add 2... - 43.2662
Vegetable Burger Cups
Mix first 4 ingredients.
Add beef; mix well.
On 4 squares waxed paper pat meat into four 5-inch rounds.
Shape each over an inverted 6-ounce custard cup; discard paper.
Place inverted cups in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Cover; set aside.
In 1-quart... - 43.7741
Cook eggplant with onion in saucepan until tender; drain.
Season with butter, salt and pepper; place in greased baking dish.
Blend egg and milk together.
Sprinkle crackers over casserole; pour egg mixture over crackers.
Bake at 350 degrees until bubbly and... - 33.723
Scalloped Oysters With Macaroni
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 350°.
2) Take the macaroni and cook it according to the instructions given on the package.
3) Take a greased casserole of 1 ½ quart and sprinkle half of the broken crackers below topping it with the... - 42.1217
Soak crackers in the cup of milk 15 minutes.
Beat eggs until light and add to chopped clams.
Add cracker mixture and melted butter.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Put into butter-greased 1 quart casserole at 350° for 45 minutes. - 34.6008
Salt Pork And Potato Chowder
Fry salt pork in kettle until golden-brown.
Add onion, celery, and potatoes to fat remaining in kettle.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring several times.
Add water, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
Add milk and... - 39.8674
Thaw frozen abalone steaks.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip steaks in seasoned flour, then in egg mixture.
Coat with cracker crumbs.
Melt butter in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Cook steaks 1 minute on each side.
Do not... - 43.0574
Down East Fish Chowder
1. If fish fillets are frozen allow them to thaw. Cut fish into bite-sized pieces.
2. Mix together milk, cream, and saltines in a bowl and set aside.
3. Place 4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add bacon to saucepan and cook until lightly browned. Add onions... - 39.1915
Garlicky Fried Chicken Strips
Looking to involve your kids in the kitchen? Then get them to make some yummy chicken strips! A video showing a fantastic and easy recipe to whip up right in your kitchen too! - 116.108
Spicy Chicken Salad
Bake the chicken after you sprinkle the seasoning on it for about 20-30 minutes covered at 325°F.
In a medium sized bowl combine all of the other ingredients.
Remove the cooked chicken and chop into cubes.
Fold it into the dressing mixture.
Chill about 30... - 38.0824
Thread veal cubes onto six 9-inch skewers.
Combine crumbs and next 4 ingredients.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip meat in egg mixture, then in crumbs.
In skillet, brown meat slowly on all sides in hot shortening.
Dissolve bouillon cube in 1/2 cup boiling water; add... - 42.0781
Ham Patties Hawaiian
About 20 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In medium bowl, combine ham with cracker crumbs, celery, egg, parsley, seasoned salt, seasoned pepper, catchup, onion and pineapple syrup.
Form ham into 4 patties; press one pineapple... - 39.3423
Crispy Pan Fried Lake Fish
In a shallow dish combine crackers, cornflakes, or bread crumbs; Parmesan cheese; 1 tablespoon parsley; and lemon pepper.
In another shallow dish place egg.
Dip fish into egg, and then roll fish in the crumb mixture.
In a large skillet heat half of the... - 40.7892
Scalloped York River Oysters
Preheat the oven to 400Â° F.
Butter a 13 x 9 x 2 inch casserole.
Drain the oysters, reserving the liquor.
Place the crumbled crackers in a bowl.
Add the white pepper.
Melt the butter in a large skillet.
Add the cracker crumbs and saute over medium... - 39.418
1. Boil zucchini for 20 minutes.
2. Drain water out of it and mash them.
3. SautÃ© onion in 2 tablespoons butter
4. Add to zucchini with garlic, crackers, cheese, remaining 4 tablespoons butter, eggs and seasonings.
5. Mix all ingredients evenly.
6.... - 49.6367
Red Salmon Loaf
This Salmon Loaf is a desire ! Try this fish irresistibly seasoned with vegetables and herbs for your next meal ! I'm eagerly awaiting your response on this Salmon Loaf. - 32.3969
If oysters are large, cut in half.
Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Roll each oyster in flour to coat lightly.
In a shallow dish, beat 1 egg with 1 tablespoon water.
Dip oysters in egg mixture, then roll in cracker crumbs to coat.
In a medium bowl, beat... - 42.4338
1. Into a 9 inch skewer, thread veal cubes.
2. In a small bowl, mix crumbs, paprika, poultry seasoning and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, beat egg with milk.
4. First dip the skewered meat into the egg mixture and then roll over the crumbs.
5.... - 46.8751
Culinary Carrie: Mediterranean Turkey Burgers
1. Preheat a grill pan.
2. Mince the onion, keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl combine ground turkey meat, onions, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce and crushed crackers, stir and mix all the... - 115.149
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens
Stuffed Cornish Game Hens is popular with my family, it is sure to be so with your family too. A great main dish recipe is one like this. This recipe is a good way to use Chicken. I am certain both of us will be in agreement that this Stuffed Cornish Game... - 51.9541
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 30.4974
Meat Noodle Casserole
In large saucepan cook noodles in a large amount of boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or just till tender; drain.
In large bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milk.
Add celery, mushrooms, pimiento, and parsley.
Stir in cooked noodles,... - 41.3723
Seafood With Wine Sauce
Cut bread in bite-sized pieces, each having a crust on one side.
Drain scallops and mussels or oysters; dry between paper toweling.
Combine egg and the 1/4 cup milk.
Mix the cracker crumbs, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper together.
Dip... - 43.0211
Meat And Potato Loaf
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water about 20 minutes or till tender; drain, reserving liquid.
Mash potatoes, adding about 3 tablespoons of the reserved liquid to make a stiff consistency.
Stir in parsley, thyme, and marjoram.
Season to taste with... - 44.4709
Breaded Pork Chops With Beer Gravy
1. In a shallow large bowl, lightly beat the egg with the water.
2. On a large plate, season the crumbs with salt and paprika.
3. To bread the chops, first dip each in egg turning to coat both sides and let the excess drip pan in the dish.
4.... - 45.1189
Super Quick Chili
What better way to chase the winter chill away than fuss-free and delicious chili. Betty offers an inspiring new way to whip up the ultimate winter comfort food. Perfect warm-up for wintry evenings, this quick, convenient, and comforting chili recipe is ready... - 100.162
I always thought ceviche is only a restaurant dish until I happened to watch this scallop ceviche recipe by award winning Chef Patrico. In this video he shows how easy it is to make ceviche and how you can surprise your pop in guests within minutes with this... - 109.455
Shredded Zucchini Pancakes
Peel potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
Place in a 2-to 3-quart pan and add 3/4 cup water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes mash easily, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain and measure liquid.
You need 2 tablespoons; boil... - 44.4509
Ultimate Comfort Food — The Chicken Noodle Soup
Melt away the winter chill with this warm soup recipe. Betty shares her all-time favorite chicken noodles soup recipe that is hearty and light and makes for a wonderful addition to your lunch or dinner platter. Just tune into this video recipe to master the... - 104.437
Creamy New England Clam Chowder
1. Drain minced clams and combine the clam juice with enough bottled juice to equal 3 cups. Reserve
2. In a large Dutch oven or soup pot, fry the bacon for about 8 minutes, over medium heat, until lightly brown and crisp.
3. Add the... - 44.621