- » Seasoned Chicken
Seasoned Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned chicken recipes.
Seasoned Chipotle Chicken Tortilla Soup
Chicken soups are just right for every season and here is a recipe to make one. Mike Monahan shows in quick and easy steps how to make Chicken Soup with chicken tenders, chipotle chili and other spicy seasonings. Great when served with tortilla chips! - 115.745
Grilled Jerk Seasoned Chicken
For people who love chicken and want a simple recipe that will impress everyone, this video by LynnsRecipes is the perfect thing. Watch as the chef details a simple recipe to make delicious, juicy chicken that will leave guests wanting more! - 114.719
Creole Seasoned Chicken And Beef Over Rice
Meaty paradise. An outstanding video to prepare a great variation of chicken and beef. This video sautes bite pieces of chicken, beef and mushroom with a flavorful creole and Italian seasoning. With the combination of asparagus, this dish incorporates a taste... - 106.135
Well Seasoned Bake Chicken
1. In a large bowl, clean and put the chicken.
2. Add ginger, onion and garlic and mix it well with hands.
3. Put the barbecue sauce, sugar, seasoning soya, schezuan seasoning, salt and soy sauce. Continuously mix the chicken with the seasonings... - 98.7338
Seasoned Chicken With Garlic And Celery
Amazing dinner tonight ? Superbly seasoned with herbs, this video entails a wonderful preparation of chicken which serves as a wholesome dinner for the whole family. The magical touch in this dish comes from the celery sticks. Serve it with warm toasted bread... - 90.0124
Beer Seasoned Butt Chicken
Whole chicken can be cooked in simple as well as detailed way. Chef Dave shows how to cook whole chicken with beer and some seasonings on an outside charcoal grill. Good enough to accompany wines. - 84.716
Seasoned Chicken And Broth
Place all ingredients in 5-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 20 to 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender and meat near bone is no longer pink, rearranging chicken once.
Remove and discard vegetables.
Remove chicken from broth; cool.
Remove chicken from... - 45.5874
Seasoned Chicken A La King
In 2-qt casserole place butter.
Microwave at High (10) 1 Minute, until melted.
Blend in flour.
Gradually stir in half & half and broth; mix well.
Microwave at High (10) 8 to 10 Minutes, stirring with whisk after 4 minutes, until thickened and smooth.
Stir... - 44.6312
Seasoned Chicken Ala King
Place the first 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of butter in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe bowl and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the green pepper and the mushrooms, stir well.
Microwave 3 minutes at HIGH.
Push the vegetables to one side, pressing out the butter.
Stir the... - 43.9871
Old Fashioned Chicken And Noodles Seasoned With Celery
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients; stir well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes and MEDIUM-LOW for 6 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat at COOK 4.
After time appears in display... - 43.4578
Seasoned Roast Chicken
Remove and discard any fat from cavity of chicken.
Fill cavity of chicken with seasoning mixture; do not pack seasoning in tightly because bread expands during cooking and the seasoning will become a solid mass.
Place chicken on board,... - 42.8724
Seasoned Country Fried Chicken
Seasoned country fried chicken is a floured and seasoned fred chicken recipe. Flavored with garlic and poultry seasoning, the seasoned country fried chicken is skillet cooked and can be served with a side of choice. - 42.6572
Chicken Prince Of Wales
Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, dredge lightly in flour, then dip into beaten eggs.
In a frying pan, heat butter and vegetable oil over medium heat.
Sprinkle half the chopped nuts into the frying pan; then immediately set chicken breasts on nuts... - 42.5394
Seasoned Chicken Cacciatore
Arrange chicken in 12x8-inch dish with meatier portions toward edge of dish.
Combine remaining ingredients, pour over chicken.
TO CQOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cover completely with plastic wrap.
Cook on COOK 2.
After time appears in display window, turn chicken... - 42.4695
Seasoned Chicken Broth
1. Take a kettle and add all ingredients into it.
2. Bring the mix to boil.
3. Now trim down the flame and skim off foam from the surface.
4. Put the lid on the kettle in such a manner so that it remains half-open.
5. Boil the mix for 2 Â½ hours... - 41.2673
Herb Seasoned Fried Chicken
1) Mix all the ingredients together and blend.
2) Dip chicken pieces in buttermilk and roll over flour to coat well.
3) Take a skillet and heat oil.
4) Stir fry chicken for 20 minutes or until golden brown and drain on paper towel.
5) Serve... - 40.2782
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 39.7572
Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
1. In roasting tin or shallow ovenproof dish pour oil sufficient enough to cover the bottom of the tin.
2. Into the oven at 375°F -Gas Mark 5, place the dish for 10 minutes to preheat oil.
3. Dip chicken joints in seasoned flour, then... - 37.8679
Seasoned Georgia Chicken
This Seasoned Chicken Georgia tastes too good ! Try this extremely flavorful sauced peach and chicken for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Seasoned Chicken Georgia are welcome ! - 37.6286
Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
1 In a 12" x 7" baking dish, place butter or margarine.
2 Microwave at 100% (HIGH) for 30 seconds or until melted. Set aside.
3 Make a small slit in skin on each piece of chicken.
4 In a pie plate, whisk together egg and water.
5 Dip... - 37.1599
Lemon Seasoned Chicken Breasts
In small dish combine all ingredients except chicken and parsley.
Arrange chicken breasts bone-side up on microwave roasting rack, with meatiest portions to outside of dish.
Brush with half of seasoned mixture.
Microwave at High 5 minutes.
Turn pieces over... - 36.7925
Seasoned Chicken Drumsticks
Place bacon in heated pan, cook stirring until crisp.
Add zucchini, cook 2 minutes stirring, add Stuffing Mix, mix well.
Remove from heat, cool 5 minutes.
Stir in lightly beaten egg.
Loosen skin around each chicken leg with fingers.
Push about a tablespoon of... - 36.6841
Seasoned Chicken Cacciatore
1. Toss chicken thighs in flour and Season All salt.
2. Combine chicken thighs, remaining flour, onion, butter, garlic, tomato paste, juice from tomatoes, stock cubes and white wine in a 3-litre casserole dish.
3. Cover and cook for 22-24 minutes on medium... - 36.3755
Louisiana Chicken Strips
Mix spices, herbs and oil together in small bowl and set aside.
Heat cast iron pan over medium heat. When hot, add spice mixture to pan and cook 1 minute.
Add chicken strips, salt lightly and brown 3 minutes over medium heat. Remove chicken from pan and set... - 36.2704
Coat chicken lightly with flour.
In skillet, brown chicken in hot shortening.
Combine onion, garlic, seasoned salt, basil, hot pepper sauce, tomato soup, and 1 cup water.
Pour over chicken.
Simmer, covered, 40 minutes; add celery and cook 10 to 15 minutes... - 36.0048
Delicious Chicken A La King
Season chicken well; boil until tender; cool and cut into bite-size pieces.
Melt butter; add flour and stir until mixed.
Add milk and cook until sauce is thick and creamy.
Add cut-up chicken, pimientos, mushrooms, parsley, and sherry.
Season to taste and... - 35.9453
Barbecued Chicken Supper Salad
1. Combine macaroni salad, lima beans, cheese, celery and the fines herbes in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix well. Chill at least an hour to season.
2. Just before serving, line a large platter with endive leaves; break the remaining into bite-size pieces... - 35.5223
1. Combine flour, Ac'cent, salt, paprika, and pepper. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned flour.
2. Heat shortening or salad oil, 1/2 inch deep, in skillet.
3. Place chicken, skin side down, in skillet. Put larger, meatier pieces in first.
4. Cook, uncovered, 15... - 34.031
Seasoned Oven Fried Chicken
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Combine coating mix, Parmesan cheese and garlic salt in bag provided with coating mix.
Coat the chicken with the mixture.
Arrange chicken in a 2-quart utility dish with the thickest part of the meat to the outside of the... - 33.9548
Seasoned Mayonnaise Artichoke Dip
1.In a pan, boil water with salt and put chicken livers in it and cook for 5 minutes.
2.Once done, strain the livers.
3.Take the food processor's container and put livers in it and blend until smooth.
4.Put crumbled bacon in it.
5.Serve with... - 32.4225
Seasoned Crumb Chicken
1 Place butter in 12 x 7-inch glass baking dish.
2 Microwave about 1 minute on 7 (MED. HIGH), or until melted. Combine remaining ingredients, except chicken, in flat dish. Roll chicken in melted butter, then in seasoned crumbs. Place chicken pieces,... - 31.2088
Chicken Baked With Seasoned Coating Mix
1. Combine Baking Mix, salt, paprika, and poultry seasoning in a shallow bowl.
2. Dip chicken in evaporated milk or egg white in a shallow bowl, then in seasoned mix.
3. Arrange chicken pieces in a shallow 3 quart baking dish.
4. Bake at 375°F 1 hour, or... - 29.7682
Fajita Seasoned Grilled Chicken
Prepare grill for direct cooking.
Brush chicken and green onions with oil.
Sprinkle both sides of chicken breasts with seasoning mix.
Grill chicken and onions 6 to 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center. - 26.1447
Seasoned Crumb Mix For Chicken Or Pork
Place all the ingredients in a 1 pint jar, cover tightly, and shake well to mix.
Use as a crumb coating for chicken or pork chops.
The mix will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months.
To Make Seasoned Chicken Cutlets or Pork Chops Brush 1 pound chicken... - 25.6789
Turkey Divan Seasoned With Celery
Arrange broccoli in shallow baking dish (10x6x2").
Top with turkey slices.
Blend soup and milk; pour over turkey; sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in a 450° oven until sauce is slightly browned, about 15 minutes. - 25.5904
Chicken In Seasoned Crumbs
1. Brush chicken with oil. Pour coating mix into shallow dish. Roll chicken pieces in seasoned coating. Place chicken pieces, skin side down and thick edges toward outside, in 2-quart (12x7) glass baking dish.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 12 minutes. Turn chicken... - 21.0225
Seasoned Chicken Recipes By Category