- » Seasoned Carrot
Seasoned Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned carrot recipes.
Seasoned Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. Scrape the carrots to clean and slice them.
2. Trim the tops end and root of the leeks and discard.
3. Lengthwise cut the leeks and wash thoroughly in cold water.
4. Finely shred leeks.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
6. Add the... - 43.3427
Mix cabbage with carrots and onion.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss with about 1/3 cup Buttermilk Dressing flavored with sugar and mustard.
Top with chopped, salted nuts when ready to serve. - 35.9297
You May Also Like!
Carrots Marinated In Mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add carrots and toss to coat with dressing. Marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 2 hours. - 22.6921
Heat a pressure cooker on medium-low heat.
Add the oil and onions and saute until very soft.
Add the carrots and 1 cup water.
Bring up pressure and cook for 20 minutes at lowest possible pressure.
Reduce the pressure.
Drain excess liquid, but save it for... - 39.8628
– Place sliced carrots in a saucepan, cover with lightly salted water, add sugar, butter, parsley and pepper and bring to a boil. Cook "al dente," then drain, adjust seasoning and serve. - 22.8446
Minty Peas And Carrots
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the carrots and shallots and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the carrots are just tender, about 8 minutes.
Add the peas and cook, stirring, until the peas are heated through, about 3... - 28.4722
Mustard Glazed Carrots
Bias slice carrots about 1/2 inch thick.
Cook carrots, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water till just tender, about 20 minutes; drain.
Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet.
Stir in brown sugar, mustard, and salt.
Add cooked carrots; heat, stirring... - 28.7895
Country Fair Carrot Cake
Place all ingredients in a bowl.
Pour mixture into a 10 inch greased tube pan.
Bake 1 1/2 hours in a 350Â° oven.
Remove from oven and glaze cake while still hot. - 36.9238
Baked Carrot Soufflé
Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan.
Add the carrots and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Drain the carrots, reserving 2 tablespoons of the stock.
Puree the carrots in a blender or foodmill or push them through a sieve into a mixing... - 33.9511
Creamy Herbed Carrot Soup
Love soup - this carrot soup is going to be your hot favorite. A great one for the winter. You can garnish the soup with fresh chopped parsley. The chef shares the secret soup flavour in the video. - 106.072