- » Seasoned Carrot
Seasoned Carrot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned carrot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned carrot recipes.
Seasoned Cream Of Carrot Soup
1. Scrape the carrots to clean and slice them.
2. Trim the tops end and root of the leeks and discard.
3. Lengthwise cut the leeks and wash thoroughly in cold water.
4. Finely shred leeks.
5. In a saucepan, melt the butter.
6. Add the... - 42.2487
Mix cabbage with carrots and onion.
Season with salt and pepper, and toss with about 1/3 cup Buttermilk Dressing flavored with sugar and mustard.
Top with chopped, salted nuts when ready to serve. - 33.8642
You May Also Like!
Carrots Marinated In Mustard
1. In a large bowl, combine mustard and vinegar. Whisk to blend. Gradually whisk in olive oil. Add carrots and toss to coat with dressing. Marinate at room temperature, tossing occasionally, 2 hours. - 21.2626
– Place sliced carrots in a saucepan, cover with lightly salted water, add sugar, butter, parsley and pepper and bring to a boil. Cook "al dente," then drain, adjust seasoning and serve. - 21.779
Heat a pressure cooker on medium-low heat.
Add the oil and onions and saute until very soft.
Add the carrots and 1 cup water.
Bring up pressure and cook for 20 minutes at lowest possible pressure.
Reduce the pressure.
Drain excess liquid, but save it for... - 39.5456
Leave small carrots whole; quarter large ones lengthways.
Put the sugar, butter, aniseed and salt and pepper to taste in a saucepan.
Heat until the mixture starts to bubble, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
Add the carrots, stir well to coat and cover the... - 23.9463
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a saucepan over low heat.
Stir in the carrots, then bring to the boil.
Boil for 30 minutes or until the mixture is very thick.
Remove from the heat and stir in the ginger, walnuts and lemon juice.
Pour into a greased 15 cm/6... - 33.1565
Minty Peas And Carrots
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet.
Add the carrots and shallots and cook over moderate heat, stirring frequently, until the carrots are just tender, about 8 minutes.
Add the peas and cook, stirring, until the peas are heated through, about 3... - 25.8016
Baked Carrot Soufflé
Bring the stock to the boil in a saucepan.
Add the carrots and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until they are tender.
Drain the carrots, reserving 2 tablespoons of the stock.
Puree the carrots in a blender or foodmill or push them through a sieve into a mixing... - 32.3628
Carrots With Chives
The end product of this brilliant Carrots With Chives recipe is simply irresistible! I make this dish at home almost every week because it is loved by all in the family. Try this brilliant Carrots With Chives recipe for yourself! - 29.3168