- » Seasoned Breadstick
Seasoned Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of seasoned breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for seasoned breadstick recipes.
Piping Hot Peppery Braided Breadsticks
Be it spicy chicken or beefy empanaditas, you pretty party appetizers are incomplete with spicy, zesty breadsticks to complement them. In this video, Betty explains a step-by-step process on how to prepare piping hot peppery braided breadsticks. Dainty enough... - 101.484
These Soft breadsticks are a crunchy bread snack that my children simply love to have. Give your children too these delicious milky breadsticks flavored with butter and seasoned with sesame seeds. Don't forget to tell me if your children loved these Soft... - 38.2778
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, in warm water dissolve yeast and 1 tablespoon sugar and set aside.
3. In a small saucepan, over medium heat warm milk, butter, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar and salt until butter... - 43.4533
Combine cheese and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; set aside.
Divide dough into 32 sections; roll each into a 5-in.rope.
Twist two pieces together.
Moisten ends with water and pinch to seal.
Dip in butter, then in cheese mixture.
Place on a greased... - 32.3885
Turkey Pie Breadstick Topping
Blend flour and cold broth; stir into hot broth and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add peas and simmer for a few minutes.
Add onions, carrots, and turkey; season to taste with salt and pepper and pour into 2-quart baking dish.
Put in preheated... - 46.7901
1. Combine roll mix, yeast from packet, and 1/4 cup cheese in a bowl. Add water and next 3 ingredients; stir until moistened. Shape into a ball. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic (about 5 minutes). Cover; let rest 5... - 29.3295
Speedy Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 400Â°F.
Cut each biscuit in half.
Roll into pencil shape, 4 to 6 inches long.
Place on greased cookie sheet; brush with beaten egg white.
Sprinkle with salt.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown. - 28.799
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Combine soup mix with margarine. Mix with fork.
3. Spread mixture on bread, using about 1 1/2 teaspoons per slice.
4. Cut each slice into 6 sticks. Place in single layer on large baking sheet.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until... - 26.0026
Braided Bread Sticks
Braided Bread Sticks is an anytime munchy and is quite an easy bake. These Braided Bread Sticks require just a handful of ingredients and you can brew it in a jiffy. Give the yummy-n-crunchy Braided Bread Sticks a try. - 25.5009
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 103.925
Pumpernickel Rye Bread
Pumpernickel rye bread is a delightful recipe for bread. Prepared with a batter of rye flour with cornmeal, regular flour, molasses and caraway seed, the pumpernickel bread is leavened with yeast and baked in the oven. Served with a dish of choice, the... - 42.8853
Herbed Bread Sticks
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Cut the top of each bun into three sticks and the bottom of each bun into two sticks.
Brush each lightly with margarine.
Dust with Parmesan cheese and sprinkle generously with garlic seasoning.
Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet 10 to... - 22.4136
Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast Etc
Scrumptious Croutons Bread Sticks Melba Toast make your soups and salads an irresistible indulgence. Please do pep up your starters and accompaniments with these terrific Croutons Bread Sticks and Melba Toast and remember to tell me how you felt when you took... - 19.002
Deviled Ham Salad On Marbled Rye Bread
1. Pulse the ham in a food processor until finely chopped. Transfer the ham to a medium bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, parsley, jalapeno, mustard and paprika; season the deviled ham salad with hot sauce and salt.
2. Lay half of the bread slices on a work... - 24.9647
Oven Rye Bread With Caraway Seeds
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Mix flours and caraway seeds together.
Beat in egg yolks and sprinkle with seasoned salt and sugar substitute.
Mix cheese with butter, add dry ingredients, and blend well.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff.
Spoon into a... - 42.773
Ricotta Cheese Rye Bread
1.Preheat oven to 350° F.
2.In a mixing bowl combine caraway seeds and flour.
3. Mix well beaten egg yolks.
4. Sprinkle sugar substitute and seasoned salt.
5. Mix butter and cheese.
6. Add dry ingredients with mixed butter and cheese.... - 46.1259
Limpa Style Rye Bread
Cut or pull the dough into 16 pieces.
Place fennel seed, aniseed, and orange peel in a small bowl; stir to mix.
Roll each dough piece in the seasoning mixture and knead or work with your hands until mixture is well incorporated.
Knead pieces into a large... - 24.1168
Rye Bread With Avocado
Rinse, drain and finely chop the shrimp.
Butter the bread and cut each slice into 3 equal parts.
Peel the onion and chop with the washed red pepper.
Wash and shake the dill dry, then chop.
Mix the onion, dill, shrimp, and red pepper with the lemon juice.
Peel... - 36.0555
Giant Bread Sticks
In large bowl, combine 2 cups flour, cheese, undissolved yeast and salt. Heat water and olive oil until very warm (120º to 130ºF). Gradually add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat 2 minutes... - 33.781
In bowl combine yeast, warm water, and honey.
Let yeast dissolve for a few minutes.
Mix flour and salt.
Stir into the yeast mixture with the oil and enough water to form a firm dough.
Knead 5 to 10 minutes.
Cover bowl with a damp cloth and allow dough to rise... - 38.6254
Pork Chops With Rye Bread Stuffing
1. Have the butcher cut pockets in the pork chops. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. In a skillet, heat the butter and saute the onion and garlic about five minutes. Remove from heat. Combine with the bread crumbs, salt, caraway, parsley, egg and three... - 33.7476
Bali's Rye Bread
1) In a bowl, combine yeast with ½ cup lukewarm water. Keep it aside for 10 minutes or until it becomes bubbly.
2) In another bowl, pour the remaining water and stir molasses to it.
3) Use a whisker, to combine rye flour into the molasses... - 47.3876
Rice N Rye Bread
Butter two 8-1/2" x 4-1/2" loaf pans.
Lightly butter a large bowl for rising of dough.
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Let cool while preparing other ingredients.
Combine 2 cups... - 44.0003
Herb Bread Batons
If baguette is short and wide (about 4 in. wide), cut loaf lengthwise into quarters.
If loaf is long and thin (1 1/2 to 2 in. wide), cut it in half crosswise and lengthwise to make 4 pieces.
Mix oil with herbs.
Brush cut sides of baguette with seasoned... - 17.9822
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll breadstick dough and separate into eight pieces.
Place three pepperoni slices on the bottom half of each breadstick, leaving about 3/4 inch of dough at the end.
Fold top of dough over pepperoni and pinch end to seal; twist... - 32.5674
Remove the dough from tube; do not unroll breadsticks.
Cut dough into eight slices.
Press into 4-1/2-in. circles on greased baking sheets.
Brush with oil; sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 375° for 10-15 minutes or until golden... - 25.3777
Easy Savory Cheese Spread
1. In a bowl, take butter. Beat it well.
2. Add grated cheese and seasoning. Mix it well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving Savoury Cheese Spread. It can be served with crackers, crispbread or breadsticks. - 29.0993
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 37.329
Red And Yellow Pepper Salsa With Croutes
1) Place a 12-inch skillet over medium heat and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it.
2) Add the sweet pepper strips and cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until they become tender.
3) Keep the pepper strips aside.
4) In a medium bowl mix together the rest of... - 45.5685
Crunchy Canyon Snack Mix
1) Heat oven to the temperature of 350°F.
2) In large bowl, combine pretzel twists, crackers, bagel chips and breadsticks.
3) In small bowl, combine margarine and all remaining ingredients.
4) Mix them well.
5) Pour margarine mixture... - 45.273
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 47.6805
Betty's Creamy Tortellini Carbonara
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks. - 0
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 33.3683
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 43.2344
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 35.4593
Warm Herb Cheese Spread
The warm herb cheese spread is a baked cream cheese spread prepared with a four herb medley. Flavored with lemon juice and moistened with milk, the warm herb cheese spread has cooked shrimps in it and a dash of garlic powder to taste. Baked till heated... - 37.5131
1) In a saucepan, add butter.
2) Saute onions, leeks and celery in butter, for about 10 minutes.
3) To this, add beef consomme, seasonings and shredded cabbage. Mix well.
4) Simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Transfer to a soup bowl and stir in... - 46.9567
1.In a large Dutch oven, heat oil.
2. Add in pork and let brown over medium heat.
3. Drain the fat.
4. Add in onions, chicken broth, green pepper and seasonings.
5.Cook covered for 50 to 60 minutes over medium to low heat.
6.Add in corn, beans and... - 47.8785
Steak And Marrow
1) Take a small marrow and peel it.
2) Slice the marrow into rings, and take the seeds out.
3) Preheat the grill.
4) Add the marrow rings into a pot of boiling water. Alternatively, you can steam the marrow. Cook till the marrow becomes... - 38.375
Veal Chops Soubise
Soak veal in enough milk to cover for 1 hour.
Saute onions in 1/4 cup butter in a heavy skillet, then steam the onions in the butter over a very low heat.
They should be transparent and just tender, not browned.
Remove the chops from the milk and dry them on... - 47.0818
Hearty Chicken Breasts With Wild Rice Skillet
If you are looking for a dish that comes added with a feel good factor, this is it. Betty demonstrates how to make this lip-smacking chicken and wild rice skillet. It is so unbelievable quick and simple that you will look for excuses to whomp up this elegant... - 101.484
Crab Quiche Florentine
Unroll dough, separating into strips.
Working on a flat surface, coil one strip of dough around itself in a spiral pattern.
Add second strip of dough to the end of the first strip, pinching ends together to seal; continue coiling dough.
Repeat procedure with... - 42.0371
Cheesy Chicken And Spinach Stuffed Shells
I can never resist a good cheesy chicken and pasta dish so it was no surprise that I loved these cheesy chicken & spinach pasta shells the first time I made them. They are packed with 4 different cheeses, chunks of roasted chicken, fresh spinach, onions and... - 0